• Please log in to reply
19176 replies to this topic

#17741 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

^^ wow best Morning Musume Fanfic ever hahahahah I died laughing whoever came up with that is a genius

(and probably a sad Riho fan who has nothing better to do like the rest of us  :ph34r: )

Well, i posted SayaSuzu fanfic, maybe you will enjoy it as well. ^^ 

http://www.hello-onl...9th-gen-fanfic/

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#17742 ryu_uchida

ryu_uchida

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 868 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:00 PM

Pocket Morning Q&A:

Who is your favorite great person?

Fukuchan: Taki Rentaro

Eripon: Francis Xavier

Iikubo Haruna: Matsuhime

Ayumin: Joan of Arc

Maa-chan: Oda Nobunaga

Kudo: Michishige Sayumi

Oda: Joan of Arc

Ogata: Confucius

Nonaka: Sayashi Riho♡  ^^;

Makino: Shinjo Tsuyoshi

Haga: Sakuma Shōzan

Kaede: Sugita Genpaku

Yokoyama: Azai Nagamasa

https://twitter.com/...500758317142016

https://twitter.com/...500952878366720

https://twitter.com/...501096923267073

https://twitter.com/...501398883794944

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On her blog, Fuku-chan says that the picture below is one she really likes.

C1UNThJUcAAJQcb.jpg

http://ameblo.jp/mor..._medium=twitter

#17743 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:08 PM

I agree with Chel lol ^^;  but I can't get over how everyone put some famous historical figure and then Miki and Kudou put idols...I

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#17744 Fluffis

Fluffis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2108 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

It is a shame they replaced the original dance music in an attempt to sabotage RihoRiho's dance to avoid copyright. :D

I was not sure what to call these videos. Some of you have possibly seen this event DVD, I had not and the only link I could find online is in Tudou. While it is Sayashi Riho's Birthday event from 2012 the DVD was promoted as more of a 9th gen + 10th gen video in the CF and title. So that is why I named it the way I did. The 10th gen ver with Masaki's B-day will be posted tomorrow.
Riho Solo Dance
The Bigaku - Riho Solo
Ooki na Ai de Motenashite (I know some people love these kinds of songs. For me this all felt like a nightmare and as close as a personal 9th gen hell)
Inshouha Renoir no You ni (This song luckily saved me from 9th gen hell and brought me to 9th gen heaven. I always loved that song)
Koko ni Iruzee!

Full Event

#17745 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 09:05 AM

Am I the only one to be sad and disappointed about Kaede getting red color?

(And I don't even talk about Reina getting gold color... >__<)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

-Unrequited ==> SayaIshi fic

-Unrequited II ==> SayaIshi fic

-The Sayashi Contest ==> to Riho's glory

-Home Sweet Home ==> SayaIshi fic

#17746 BelleBell

BelleBell

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

It's too soon....

Or more like, it seems more real that Riho's not coming back...which makes me sad....

#17747 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Am I the only one to be sad and disappointed about Kaede getting red color?

(And I don't even talk about Reina getting gold color... >__<)

Me too. I feel like the red color should only go to a really talented girl like Ai-chan and Rihoriho. Kaede just doesn't have "it" so im just thinking to myself that she inherited koharu's red.

Proud Usachan Creep

#17748 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

Why not? Red color was used by very different girls like Kei Yasuda, Miki Fujimoto or Koharu Kusumi; apart of Riho. I'm sure Kaede will defend her color with talent, effort and integrity.

You never know how a member will do untill is the time for her to shine. In my own point of view, I'm very happy that Mitsi used the same color than my oshi Yaguchi, and I would be happy if Kaede gets the Light Purple because I see her being a great idol.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#17749 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:01 PM

Even though she got a shade of red because she looks up to her Kaedii didn't get Riho's red. She got Italian Red which is a different shade of red to the one that Riho had as her official member colour, which to be honest was given to her to avoid having to deal with certain fans getting upset over someone getting Riho's red. Some day though in the distant future when the colour red is available again whoever gets it may end up getting the same shade of red that Riho had because there's only so many shades of each colour available that if UpFront were to avoid using them all because they belonged to girls who had graduated from a group in Hello!Project they would have to stop giving new girls official member colours all together.

#17750 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:21 PM

I do wish she would have gotten something more like maroon instead of a bright red because honestly "italian" red doesn't feel distinct enough. Regardless I kind of expected her to get red so yea it is what it is, i'm not gonna hold it against Kaedii. She won't fill Riho's shoes by any means but I think she can make the color represent her own journey as an idol well. She may not be as much of a star as Riho but she definitely has the same hardworking and dedicated spirit that Riho always had so I can accept it. 

Still all this color talk really brought back my Riho-loss full force...I've been listening to old Riho Deli episodes and came across this episode which made me really sad because she mentions she would graduate Morning Musume in her mid twenties. I do wonder if she really is in New York right now since she always said thats where she wanted to go. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#17751 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:13 AM

I know that Kaede's red is a different shade than Riho's one but we'll still see the same red during concerts on the glowsticks. I think it'll be kinda disturbing...

I would have prefered they give the red color to another girl once Riho left H!P because we all know that she'll return next year and it's kinda ambiguous I think to have another Morning Musume member with the red color even if it's a slightly different shade...

I was convinced Kaede would get the green color. I was so wrong! >__<

In fact, I've always considered red to be the color of aces. I would have prefered Sakura to get this color than Kaede. I don't see this one as a future ace but I can be wrong.

And about Riho's location, we all know she's in USA since a japanese journalist tweeted it. I personally think she's in LA since this is the capital of dance nowadays and Maria said, after Riho's graduation, that she still wanted to go to Disneyland California with her. If Riho was in New York, Maria would want to go to Disney World in Florida instead. That sounds quite logic to me :)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#17752 UubTay

UubTay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:43 AM

^ Riho won't be returning to Morning Musume though. When she comes back she'll be an H!P member, but not a MoMusu member.

#17753 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

Never mind; like Nakazawa said "once a Momusu, always a Momusu". :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#17754 feketekavics

feketekavics

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 104 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:39 PM

^ Riho won't be returning to Morning Musume though. When she comes back she'll be an H!P member, but not a MoMusu member.

I hope that, she will be so way as Mano Erina.

_FK

SBR = Sayashi Beautiful Riho

#17755 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:49 PM

What makes you people think Kaede isn't ace material? She doesn't lack in any idol talents, singing, dancing, looks, (confident) personality. Kaede is a red girl if I've ever seen one.

Nothing against Riho, she was all that when she was here.

#17756 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

^ I agree! She definitely deserves it. I think it's a matter of whether or not, as a Riho oshi, if you like the girl that inherits (any shade of) red. If it wasn't Kaede I'd be bitching, too. 

So many people seem to be confused about that  ^^;

#17757 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:55 AM

Well, we can't help waiting for Riho's return because we know she'll be back.

And some of us can't help wishing her to be back as a Morning Musume member since girls like Iikubo Haruna wrote on their blogs things like "Riho-chan needs to come back because her place is with us and nowhere else". And with all new dancing moves she learnt in USA, it would be a great benefit for the group ;)

By the way, still no news from Matsuoka Mayu? I really wonder what she thinks about Kaede getting red color...

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#17758 UubTay

UubTay

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:52 PM

^Oh, a definite yes to all of that, but it won't happen; that's all I'm saying.

Still, the prospect of a H!P soloist (and for that soloist to be Riho) is much more enticing to me than a return to Morning Musume. Frankly, a member returning to MoMusu would be kind of weird.

#17759 Rihoriho~

Rihoriho~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 186 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

I don't think Riho will be a soloist when she come back as she seemed to feel clearly uneased when she was alone on stage (look at her last solo live, it was quite clear). I rather see her doing a unite with some OG or other Hello Project girls ;)

-20 ==> ChisaMai fic.

#17760 JoeyBatou

JoeyBatou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 944 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

Maybe a new group of the best H!P performers, like Dream MM or Dream H!P