Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

^ Riho was in Peaberry ^.^

#7082 Eilantha

Eilantha

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:29 PM

^ ah yes, of course! >_< So yes, Suzuki is the only one not to have a unit and not to have lines! She wasn't my favourite at first, but more and more I'm concerned by her being so invisible...

#7083 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

Mizuki hasn't been a sub-unit either. Along with the 2nd gen of S/m (expect Takechan) 

I hadn't even watched hello Pro station and I already ran around the room fangirling from the thumbnail because zukki was the host. 

I did feel a little sad zukki didn't get any solo lines in 'Ai no gundan'. But she was in the back center of the dance for some parts ^^ 

Spoiler

ouo I hope this doesn't mean more people are starting to notice her chest.

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#7084 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

^

She said that Kanon is the only one who isn't in a unit and also doesn't have lines in the single. Mizuki plus everyone in S/mileage get lines.

#7085 Dalvron'20

Dalvron'20

Looking back, moving forward

• Senpai
  • 2773 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, I too hope not, that's why I apologized (but couldn't help myself). I'm not fond of turning every talk about Zukki on her physical appearance, because she IS very pretty as she is and what I like about her from the day she was introduced is her lovely personality.

In Ai no Gudan you can tell how much her dancing has improved too, and even if she got no solo lines, at least she was harmonizing in many parts of the song. And she is quite the good MC, very confident and natural in front of the camera. Hopefully the people in charge will notice it and let her have more screen time or at least give her some extra activities like the other members. It's about time.

#7086 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 05:46 PM

^

^

Oh my bad, It didn't see her edit her post  ^^; 

^

Don't worry about it :) It was bound to happen at some point. I do agree with everything you said though. Zukki's dancing has become more sharp and I like it. I do wish she can MC again and get to sing a solo in H!P station like she said she wanted. :) Let's hope the best for our smiling butterfly.  

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#7087 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, I too hope not, that's why I apologized (but couldn't help myself). I'm not fond of turning every talk about Zukki on her physical appearance, because she IS very pretty as she is and what I like about her from the day she was introduced is her lovely personality.

In Ai no Gudan you can tell how much her dancing has improved too, and even if she got no solo lines, at least she was harmonizing in many parts of the song. And she is quite the good MC, very confident and natural in front of the camera. Hopefully the people in charge will notice it and let her have more screen time or at least give her some extra activities like the other members. It's about time.

I think no one is going to be able to tell what they're going to do with her until she goes to high school. Eripon was no busier than Kanon and then they started having her do things like tv appearances since she had extra time.

#7088 Da-manta-ray

Da-manta-ray

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Oh my goodness <3 Zukki looks sooooo pretty in that shoot!!! Not that she doesn't in other shoots, but that one is probably the best I've seen of her yet~~ And Zukki MC-ing Hello Station?? My week has been made <3 aaaaaah~~ *fangirl squeal* she always looks so adorable <3

My Favourites!

MM OGs: Suzuki Kanon, Yoshizawa Hitomi ~ Current MM: Iikubo Haruna, Makino Maria

Berryz: Tsugunaga Momoko ~ ANGERME: Meimi ~ Country Girls: Ozeki Mai ~ Kobushi Factory: Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako

#7089 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

I don't want to jinx it or anything, but from the time that it started until now, the hosts of Hello Station have been on for at least 2 episodes. So, I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. Sometimes they get to do something, too. Kanana played the piano, Saki went around interviewing the other Berryz members, and Chinami's live duet with Maasa was shown during her hosting episode.

#7090 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

It was interesting Dace shot. I could actually see Zukki for more of it than I usually can and she actually seemed to gave gotten more lines (for once) but no solos. There's still the next a-side and the b-sides though.

#7091 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

I know. I'm not really expecting anything, though. She only got 2 solos (small ones) in Brainstorming and none in Kimi Sae, and the B-side group she's in also has Riho, Sakura, and Ayumi. So, I already have in my mind that I won't be hearing her much, if at all, this time. 

#7092 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

I wish they spread those 4 out a bit more. Maybe put Riho or Ayumi into another group. Zukki seems to get put into groups with Riho a lot. And so it seems that she intentionally doesn't get much vocals because of that.

It could just be how it worked out and not intentional at all.

#7093 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

Oh my goodness <3 Zukki looks sooooo pretty in that shoot!!! Not that she doesn't in other shoots, but that one is probably the best I've seen of her yet~~ And Zukki MC-ing Hello Station?? My week has been made <3 aaaaaah~~ *fangirl squeal* she always looks so adorable <3

Hahaha..... Same here.....

Actually, my response was more like what her shirt reads....  But I'm definitely excited that she can be seen (and hoping she's got one more episode too....)

So, what do people think of her outfit in the PV.... Can't respond because I'm digging it and I don't know if it's because the colour scheme is Red&Black.....

#7094 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

I love it. My favorite outfit is Sayu's, but Zukki's is also really cute, but also cool. I think overall I like the pants-outfits more. They're different and match the meaning of the song better. The outfit would blend into the background if not for the red sleeve and hat. The hat's cute, too. I'm happy she got a red one. They stand out more than the black ones.

#7095 MejraThea

MejraThea

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1635 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

I actualy didn't like Zukki's outfit, because it was mostly black, and with the black blackdrop, I could hardly notice that she was there O.o

#7096 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

actually I think they chose her outfit right this time, 1.2.3, wakuteka and Help Me's outfits weren't properly done for zukki, Brainstorming's was much better, and I think this time they nailed it.

#7097 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

^Yeah i think the outfit isnt so bad..at least, she doesnt get too much bad comment .....right ?

tumblr_mfj2r6DOtz1riiaqlo1_400.gif

Posted Image

#7098 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:35 PM

The black on black wasn't a good idea considering how dark the set is (at the same time I don't think she completely blends, plus I think you're less inclined to notice a girl if you don't specifically look for her, ESPECIALLY in these dance shots), but from a style standpoint her outfit is actually by far my favorite, which has never happened. The jacket, pants, and hat combo was damn cool. I like Haruna and Sayu's too but I wish their pants had come up above their ankles because I think that would have fit the military style they seem to be going for.

#7099 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:30 PM

I think it was perfect for her. I wouldn't really want her in shorts, as that would just make people compare her legs to the other girls. By giving her the outfit without a jacket, it also cuts down on fabric. And if they would've switched hers and Eripon's then that wouldn't make sense either. Plus, the red hat is so much cuter and makes her face stand out more.

I also noticed that her shirt was slightly longer than Eripon's and then I noticed why. lol

#7100 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:38 PM

Eripon and Kanon actually have identical outfits, but the red and black are switched (with the exception of the red sleeves). The other girls are opposites of each other too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users