• Please log in to reply
589 replies to this topic

#581 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

Yeah I think the first week might be good for me too :) I'll have to check which day is best for me cause I might be working my second job then so I'll need to know what day would be best for me to come :) Probably a Friday or a Saturday for me. I've missed the bubble tea we'll have to visit there again!

Yeah she was so lovely when I watched the video and I was so happy for even though I was jealous as hell because you know me and my love for Ai-chan! XD Yeah I guessed the girls were more Japan fans cause if they had been big fans of Gaki they would have been more excited :P Yeah and they did go on skype I remember it. Weren't the group of girls a dancing or singing group?

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#582 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ohhh, I didn't know it was a private thing. Lord I don't know what I'd do if Yossy or Aichan turned up on my doorstep - not least because when I'm at home I'm usually slobbing about with no make-up and my hair not done and the house all messy XD

And @Jenny, it was amazing. I was very lucky to hear about it. I saw a random comment on Facebook mentioning she was in London for work, so out of interest I checked her Twitter and saw her writing stuff in English like "UK fans! Are you ready to see me?" and "To fans waiting, I'll try and come, please stay warm!!" (it was in winter) and I was all "OMG! She's actually INVITING fans to go see her?!" and I got on the train the next morning XD

Because she was working, she didn't have much time, but she and her staff kept updating twitter to keep everyone informed of what she was doing and what time she hoped to be finished.

I even heard that on another night she was running very late, and she apparently sent hot drinks to the fans waiting in the cold. She was just so kind and considerate to everyone, even though she was so busy - I spoke a bit with the English guy who works with her, Timmy, and he said that as well as recording songs and filming PVs, she would still usually be on the phone to Japan at 2-3am every night, still working. It just made me love her even more <3

I do hope she'll come back. That was the second time I know she's been in London for work - that was when she was recording Party Queen, and she was also here for Rock n Roll Circus, so hopefully, one day, she'll be back. She did post on Twitter when she was leaving "See you all again next time!" but I know that doesn't mean she'll definitely be back XD

The photo:

383617_10150418251831118_86425814_n.jpg

And all the stuff she signed for me :D

314662_10150418488501118_403751412_n.jpg

(I didn't mean to ramble on so much XD but once I get going about that day I don't shut up, especially to someone who'll actually be interesyed - most of my friends don't care  XD I also don't know if those pictures will show up, it's all weird in the preview... if they do and they're too big I'll hide them in a spoiler thing or something)

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#583 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:35 AM

Haha it's okay I understand what you mean, when I talk about something I love I tend to ramble as well XD

It sounded like so much fun when you got to meet Ayumi and the photos looks awesome! I bet she was much more beautiful in person <3

#584 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

Actually, it's the Stoke campus! XD

Also, if you're going to Sheffield, that's where Loser-ish lives.

It seems we're all going to uni in eachothers towns huh~

Good luck on getting into your firm, but if you come to Stoke, you'll be the first H!O member I know to be living here! :P

@Bexie - Cannot describe how jealous I am that you met Ayu. I went down to London and stayed for the night, and she didn't come on the 2 days I waited for hours. Gutted :(

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#585 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

^ We shall have to have a wota party if I do \OuO/ PillowOfDoom is also pretty close, around the Stafford sort of area anyways. XD

Taguchin Takechan Sayubee ♥ 

#586 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

^

^ Aw I'm sorry D: I know I was super lucky that on the day I went, she was able to come. I'm surprised she managed to find time at all with how busy she was :o

Hopefully she'll come again. She's done two albums here now, so it's not impossible that she'll come over to do another one.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#587 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

Matt9210, I believe the wota population of Stoke is going up 1 member. ;D I missed out on my firm but my insurance has saved me. \OuO/ How did everyone else that was doing exams do???

#588 matt9210

matt9210

Rika <3

• Senpai
  • 3938 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:29 PM

Well, I'm not technically from Stoke (Newcastle-Under-Lyme, literally just by it :P), but I don't know whether to be happy or sad for you!

When are you moving down?

matt2.jpg
Credit goes to Cassandra for this beautiful set <3
Finally saw Rika on 27/05/10 at the H&A Concert in London <3

#589 raspberry

raspberry

YoshiRocker

• Senpai
  • 1037 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'm not sure actually~! I haven't heard back from the accommodation people yet, but I think it'll be around the 15th? Not 100%

I'm like. What have I got myself in for... Because all of the people on the Staff/Stoke freshers Facebook page are just like. "If any girls want a tour around the campus, inbox me. (Must be 18+)" omfg

I'm sure it'll be... An experience??

#590 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

^

^ Aw I'm sorry D: I know I was super lucky that on the day I went, she was able to come. I'm surprised she managed to find time at all with how busy she was :o

Hopefully she'll come again. She's done two albums here now, so it's not impossible that she'll come over to do another one.

I hope she does come back to the UK cause I'd definitely be there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users