http://nmb48.com/audition/

signature3.png

#222 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:31 PM

The "Challenge 48" section from "Docking 48" is being released on DVD... :)

http://www.7netshopp...accd/1400425406

#223 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

The "Challenge 48" section from "Docking 48" is being released on DVD... :)

http://www.7netshopp...accd/1400425406

It should become its own show lol, but that kill Docking lol

#224 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:31 PM

Why are you filling my bandwidth with new must-have show?

Posted Image

#225 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Why are you filling my bandwidth with new must-have show?

I hope you meant "empties your pockets", right? :blink:

I'm definitelly buying this one. The extra scenes and the "first date" clothing collection stuff makes it worthwhile! :D
It is available on yesasia too.

signature3.png

#226 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

Yup, also buying this :)

#227 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:12 AM

Some how I will obtain this. -down for buying when I have the funds-

...........................I still don't own/haven't seen N1

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#228 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:53 AM

...........................I still don't own/haven't seen N1

I really want N1, but it's proving difficult to get at a reasonable price. This one I'm not so worried about, but combating with a heavy end of November/beginning of December...ahhh.

I think I'll just cancel the Cheer Up! calendar box. This would take precedence and I honestly don't feel like I need that calendar set that much especially when Momoiro Clover Z, Perfume, and 9nine are also all happening in the meantime.

#229 goratnik

goratnik

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1187 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

It seems that two topics overlapped: about Docking48 aired and Challenge48 released as DVD. I talked about first (show unknown for me, no episode even lurked at).

Posted Image

#230 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

http://woman.infosee...l_20111114_1401

Nana, Ainyan and Machun will make an appearance in a TV CM for "Monster Hunter 3 (torai) G"1.

1) I think the "torai" part is just there so we know how "3" is spoken, as in German "drei" ("3"), no idea why though. Or it's just engrish as usual. :D

signature3.png

#231 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

*** news bump ***

As announced at the end of Naniwa Nadeshiko from November 16, 2011 there will be a DVD release of "Naniwa Nadeshiko" on December 27.

Hmm... I wonder if we get a Season 2 after we are through with the nijousan-ku (23 Special wards of Tokyo)? As of now there are only 5 episodes to go. The DVD release would be a week after the last of the 23 episodes has aired. :blink:

(I just love this show to bits and don't want it to end in any way!)

signature3.png

#232 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

#233 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:14 PM

Hmm... I wonder if we get a Season 2 after we are through with the nijousan-ku (23 Special wards of Tokyo)? As of now there are only 5 episodes to go. The DVD release would be a week after the last of the 23 episodes has aired. :blink:

I, more than anything (well we are talking about idols here), want this show to continue too. It just never fails to deliver epicness.
Tokyo is bigger than these 23 wards so i really hope they find an excuse to continue with this show.

-----

...and now something else.

I find that NMB is alot different from the other two (AKB SKE) groups. Everytime I watch a show with them appearing it amazes me that all of the members are so calm and well mannered.

Nadeshiko is an excellent example. Whenever one of the members gets some quality screen time noone is really interfering with her before she is finished talking or whatever she were doing. Noone is desperately aiming to get as much time in front of the camera as possible. Noone is running in front of that girl, waveing their arms and screams look at me look at me!
This is of course a bit exaggerated but if you have watched some NMB shows you will get my point. Well, Riichan anyone :lol: ... but that is more of a KY problem...

and no, I am not in any way bashing the other groups and members, cos that is hillaroius and I love that "normal" idol behaviour too, but this is a nice contrast.

I don't know the reason for this difference but maybe it is this Osaka mentality... a bit more laidback than their counterparts from, for example, Tokyo. Does this Osaka mentality even exist? don't know... :lol:

or is this exactly what AkiP aimed for when he created NMB?

NMB48 :w00t:

dammit it is scary to post things like this...

#234 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:16 AM

^

I know what you mean about NMB being different. I'm less versed in having a tangible reason in this case, but I just really like how this groups handles itself. As much as I like AKB, I just didn't feel a great attachment to SKE or SDN, so I was shocked I was actually bowled over by NMB. I love these girls, I love their demeanor, and I love their style and songs. A true N Stage will be nothing if not delightful. I'm such a fan of their performances of A3 and K2; I can't wait to see more theater performances from them.

Also, my desire to support NMB48 in all of their glory becomes incredibly difficult when DVDs start getting released... Challenge 48 and now Naniwa Nadeshiko? ^^;

It looks like Naniwa will have individual discs on top of the LE box set. Whether I want to go all in w/ the box which looks to come with a photo book of some sort, or just spread it out and get the individual discs (knowing full well future DVDs will be coming out)...ah.

#235 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:57 PM

Yamamoto Sayaka will make an appearance on Shibuya Deep A, next week.

http://twitter.com/#!/s_egg/status/137564124593926144

@satchan:

I just love how they rock all the old stages and sound better than the originals — not that the originals sounded bad, not at all. I just have the feeling Team N (can't say anything about the 2nd generation really yet) isn't as typical high pitched as a whole like (most of) the other teams. Anyway... just throwing in some random observation here... :whistle:

signature3.png

#236 Noriega

Noriega

モデル大好き

• Senpai
  • 2961 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:36 AM

I, more than anything (well we are talking about idols here), want this show to continue too. It just never fails to deliver epicness.
Tokyo is bigger than these 23 wards so i really hope they find an excuse to continue with this show.

-----

...and now something else.

I find that NMB is alot different from the other two (AKB SKE) groups. Everytime I watch a show with them appearing it amazes me that all of the members are so calm and well mannered.

Nadeshiko is an excellent example. Whenever one of the members gets some quality screen time noone is really interfering with her before she is finished talking or whatever she were doing. Noone is desperately aiming to get as much time in front of the camera as possible. Noone is running in front of that girl, waveing their arms and screams look at me look at me!
This is of course a bit exaggerated but if you have watched some NMB shows you will get my point. Well, Riichan anyone :lol: ... but that is more of a KY problem...

and no, I am not in any way bashing the other groups and members, cos that is hillaroius and I love that "normal" idol behaviour too, but this is a nice contrast.

I don't know the reason for this difference but maybe it is this Osaka mentality... a bit more laidback than their counterparts from, for example, Tokyo. Does this Osaka mentality even exist? don't know... :lol:

or is this exactly what AkiP aimed for when he created NMB?

NMB48 :w00t:

dammit it is scary to post things like this...

"The whole concept of Naniwa Nadeshiko was to "conquer Tokyo" by visiting every ward of Tokyo.
There's 4 wards they yet to visit, and when it's complete, what happens next?
Is Naniwa Nadeshiko gonna come to an end? "....is what I was going to ask but I been beaten lol

I have no idea what they will do for a season 2. Maybe a "conquer Japan" concept by visiting every prefecture in Japan. That be interesting...

Also, When AKB starts to decline, I don’t see NMB sinking with them like I imagine SKE could. Maybe because I’m bias towards the Kansai Region, but calling them Namba idols, Kansai idols, and as popular they became so fast, I think all of Kansai will at least stand behind them. As long as the ppl see them as idols carrying the pride of the region. A idol groups who’s puts their pride of their hometown/prefexture/region on their shoulders and shows all of Japan that, especially a contender for Top Idol group, the ppl they want to represent to stand with them. But Kansai ppl being some of the most prideful in Japan, NMB I think will have the least worries. Just as long they continue what they’re doing on a higher level and don’t forget who they rep as they become popular.

#237 Charlo

Charlo

◦kanabanana◦

• Senpai
  • 3205 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Can anyone tell me what these are?

http://www.7netshopp...tail_1400423366
http://www.7netshopp...tail_1400423366
http://www.7netshopp...tail_1400434804
http://www.7netshopp...tail_1400434804

EDIT: Nevermind it's this....... http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=VPBF-15985

More to buy. ; ;

NMB48ぱすぽ☆MMJAKB48SHINee2NE1
Posted Image
♥ Voted Aika's greatest fan 2011! ♥

#238 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:06 PM

Naniwa Nadeshiko DVD release.

The DVD box has 3 discs and is a limited version release, and contains Vol. 1 to 3, which is also released as separate discs, as the other links shows.

#239 dev-null

dev-null

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:54 PM

Yesasia has the box set only so far, ordered it there earlier (cheaper for me at least, because of the free shipping). :santa:

Link: http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

BTW, something else... not sure if it is the right place to ask...

Attached File  kansai-ben.jpg   162.8K   9 downloads

I guess this "metcha" is also Kansai-ben, right? Sounds almost like the English word "majorly" (in this case it would be: "That is majorly tasty!") when they say it, which is probably even very close to its Japanese meaning! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif

Just wondering, because I love it when the girls use it, but I think I only heard it from the NMB48 girls so far which makes me assume it is certainly one of this Kansai/Osaka typical things. :)

Edited by dev-null, 21 November 2011 - 07:58 PM.

signature3.png

#240 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

^

Yes it is kansai-ben and has the meaning: very, extremely (something like that)

So you guess was indeed right on target. Yay for non japanese people learning eachother japanese... hopefully without looking like fools trying :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users