24241 replies to this topic

#23701 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:20 PM

Credit to icejiggly.blogspot

All the Hello Project Members that have chosen a C-ute member as their Favourite H!P member

uNzNiXF.png

I sadly like to point out of the two Berryz successor groups only one from each group chose a Berryz member as their Favourite H!P member  :(

hdIjqc8.png

^ Chisa is quite popular it seems!

Shame on Angerme... only 2 of their members!  As for Berryz, hey maybe they're all just too jealous to envy them lol.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23702 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:58 PM

So airi said this in an interview

Credit to icejigglyblogspot

Going on with that pace, on the 20th of August, ℃-ute announced their breakup. With all the members having passed the age of twenty, they took the opportunity to contemplate their individual futures, and arrived at that decision. 'There were members who wanted to do things that they couldn't do in our group as it stands, so they'd like to work hard on that next'.

I wonder what they couldn't do in the group? Acting in major roles is what I am thinking.

Q9. Please tell us what's the best thing about your own group.

We understand one another, even better than any bunch of friends... That's what I think!! Aren't we the best when it comes to love towards one another?

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23703 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:09 AM

...or could that imply the personal relationships and other social freedoms?

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#23704 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 799 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:27 AM

^^

^

Maimi stated she wanted to focus on acting.  She has already booked a re-make of the play "Ran" with her as the lead actor, some other acting projects, and a late night show with Nacky.  In addition to this, she said she wanted to find love.

Airi said she wanted to become a news-caster.  Now that one was totally unexpected by me!   How could she give up singing after being the lead singer for so long? :blink:

I have no way of knowing for sure, but something I have observed tells me Nacky is in a serious relationship already, and has been for some time.  (and I ain't tellin' just in case I am wrong. :noo: )

#23705 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:51 PM

I have no way of knowing for sure, but something I have observed tells me Nacky is in a serious relationship already, and has been for some time.  (and I ain't tellin' just in case I am wrong. :noo: )

O.O Now I REALLY want to know!!!

...or could that imply the personal relationships and other social freedoms?

Yeah I am such a butt, I didn't even think of the girl's personal feelings.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23706 WanThePlatypus

WanThePlatypus

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:12 PM

Airi said she wanted to become a news-caster.  Now that one was totally unexpected by me!   How could she give up singing after being the lead singer for so long? :blink:

I read somewhere (I think a clarification by 910percent) that Airi isn't aiming to be a newscaster, it's a mistranslation. Rather, she's going to be a tarento, so she's going to be doing a bit of everything, including music still! :)

Aw just spill about Nacky already :P We won't judge if it turns out you're wrong :P

On the topic of relationships, I feel like... Airi's definitely been in at least one. That scandal with the Chinese model. Also, Mai's scandal too. I think the only person I can confidently say has never ever had a relationship would be Maimi, she seems really purely focused on C-ute and not disappointing their fans.

Fof8IUE.gif
♡♡♡ Suzuki Airi ♡♡♡
✧ Buono! and 
℃-ute ✧

#23707 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:52 PM

I don't have any data, but just talking about personalities, I think Hagiwara will be the first one with a confirmed and announced boyfriend, and Okai will the the first one with a confirmed baby in the belly (and I'm agnostic on whether that will be before or after announcing a boyfriend, and whether it will be before or after a public marriage)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#23708 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:14 PM

WanThePlatypus is right, someone did confirm that it was a mistranslation, so don't worry, she'll be close to the music business I think ^^ !

^ I can totally see that happening

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#23709 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 07:54 PM

^

^

I'd like to see Mama Chisa for sure XD :)

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#23710 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

Spill! :ph34r:

I sadly like to point out of the two Berryz successor groups only one from each group chose a Berryz member as their Favourite H!P member :(

hdIjqc8.png

What's weird is half of Kobushi choose C-ute members as their favourite member ever. It kinda get's me mad because Kobushi reminds me of Berryz so much and you think they would have more respect for the group that they are based off of. Without Berryz there would be no Tsubaki Factory or Kobushi factory.

#23711 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:08 PM

^ Well they are being honest about their oshis... they won't change their oshi just because they were put in a group based on Berryz/C-ute.

#23712 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:36 PM

^ Based on Berryz not C-ute and I get what you are saying, but I still disagree.

#23713 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

By that logic they should all have MM members as favourites because the Kids wouldn't exist without them either. ;)

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#23714 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:50 PM

^ All of C-ute choose an MM member, Except Maimi who chose a Berryz member, but that wasn't my complaint... Just forget it let's just agree to disagree.

#23715 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

Credit to 910 Percent

Cafe C-ute opens in Harajuku from April 28th May 14th.
You can watch special footage of C-ute
Photos, members favorite outfits are displayed in the cafe.
Collaborated food, drinks, Goods are also sold

[PLACE]
Q plaza Harajuku AREA-Q Jinguumae Shibuya, Tokyo
[Access]
1 minutes walking from Choyoda line from "Meiji Jungu Mae station
Or
6 minutes walking from JR Yamate line「Harajuku station」

The tickets are released starting 2017 March 31st at 12:00~

Schedule from April 28 to May 14th
Weekday
①11:30 OPEN START 12:00~13:30
②14:30 OPEN START 15:00~16:30
③17:30 OPEN START 18:00~19:30
【Saturday . Sunday Holiday】
①10:00 OPEN START 10:30~12:00
②13:00 OPEN START 13:30~15:00
③16:00 OPEN START 16:30~18:00
④19:00 OPEN START 19:30~21:00

http://www.areaq.jp/c-ute/

17200923_1629838710363832_84134306755176

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23716 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:14 AM

So you gonna spill or nah?

vwjDY0D.jpg

#23717 EndlessJpop

EndlessJpop

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:31 PM

I read somewhere (I think a clarification by 910percent) that Airi isn't aiming to be a newscaster, it's a mistranslation. Rather, she's going to be a tarento, so she's going to be doing a bit of everything, including music still! :)

Aw just spill about Nacky already :P We won't judge if it turns out you're wrong :P

On the topic of relationships, I feel like... Airi's definitely been in at least one. That scandal with the Chinese model. Also, Mai's scandal too. I think the only person I can confidently say has never ever had a relationship would be Maimi, she seems really purely focused on C-ute and not disappointing their fans.

I hope whatever Airi decides to do in the future she will continue to sing and dance... Her powerful voice gives me life and I need to continue to hear it  :(

#23718 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Airi keeps saying in her blog posts like every day that she loves singing so much and wants to continue no matter what, and has said it in interviews and tons of TV show appearances since the break up announcement. She WILL definitely continue to sing, it's just really a matter of how much UF's going to do her work justice, and chances are she'll be no different than MM OGs who have "solo careers" - no promo, barely any releases, etc.

But maybe they'll change things with her...

Also I am SO GOING to that cafe!!!

And on the topic of dating, I bet all the girls have dated at one point (as they should, honestly), if most of them aren't currently dating someone... Maimi is the only one I can see not doing that, but I'm sure the rest have. I'm happy for them, and if that's the biggest reason the group broke up, it saddens me... They could have all done their separate things while still doing C-ute (just releasing and performing less), so it's definitely not a matter of not getting to do solo work. I think it was a round-about way of saying "we can't date or have feelings freely while in the group, so we're disbanding so we can do that".

I almost feel like... even though they say they decided this when having a discussion around New Years last year, I wonder if it was triggered by Mai's mini "scandal" in the spring instead, and they just said it happened earlier so fans didn't feel like they caused C-ute disbandment. I feel like that would make sense... like some fan's reactions (because not all Japanese fans completely freaked out like many people think they do) maybe made them realize they can't have both and maybe that's what pushed the discussion and led them to that decision. I'm sure the girls, being as close as they are, know about each other's relationships, and I'm sure they told each other "I want to find love/date/etc" in that discussion, you know? Just a thought of mine, anyway. I could be completely wrong, maybe they had already decided to disband before that "scandal", but I just think it would make sense if that wasn't actually the case. We probably won't ever know until Chisa spills it on TV sometime in the future. LOL

#23719 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 08:39 PM

^ Yass I can so see Chisato spilling tea sometime in the future XD

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#23720 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi