• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#141 Ronin

Ronin

人生Bluetooth

• Senpai
  • 2095 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

The ending was completely different from what really happened on 2ch, so it's a lot more dramatic (well, it's a dorama after all) and a bit too hard to believe (like Hermes accepting Densha even though she read everything on 2ch). Hermes is just too good of a person. ^^

I recommend reading the original posts copied from 2ch in Japanese or translated into English. It can be even more fun than watching the dorama, at least it was for me.

Don't break the Pocky in your hearts.

#142 JayBz

JayBz

currently sig and avi-less

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

hahaha i really liked this Drama especially since the story revolves around an Otaku and a forum filled with REALLY random people

the experiment on whether or not otakus will save the girl was pretty funny too

As for the specials i liked the first one but the second kinda killed it a bit for me... still awesome though

#143 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:15 PM

I HAVE HOPE!!!!!!!

is what i'd like to say except i'm not like that XD

but it was a very enjoyable drama (i still have ti sitting on my comp and my iPod ready for the watching :3)
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#144 Aslan1986

Aslan1986

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

I am downloading now :) this drama

Posted Image

#145 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

good choice XD
enjoy ze drama amazing that is densha otoko
that and the cameos are awesome \o/
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#146 ahlzienen

ahlzienen

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:51 PM

hello guys! a densha otoko fan here!

just a question, what do you likemost? the movie densha otoko? or the series?

well, for mei really like the series, coz, the otaku side is really alive on the actor, unlike the actor on the movie, after the self make-over, the otaku aura was gone!

#147 prettycatchy

prettycatchy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:53 AM

I liked the series a lot more. Better looking actors overall I guess and I had seen it before the movie. More time to see the other people who were replying to him and the whole community aspect about it. It was just really cute and sweet. I just love true stories.

Check out my fanpage! Twitter Blog Youtube
Completed: GAM - LU LU LU / C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!, Aitai Lonely Christmas / MM - Majide suka ska! / Buono! - JUICY HE@RT

#148 Tiger Yuri

Tiger Yuri

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

Ah- A bit obsessed with this right now, it's really sweet, and I love the soundtrack! :D

I prefer the series (only because that's the first one I watched, probably).
"If you don't like my ways, why don't you make your own idol group." -つんく♂
Posted Image
"You don't know?" the local replied. "That's Morning Musume."
"They're on the bus?" "Yeah! Follow us," the locals told Phil.

"I don't have to keep what's in my mind, when I see a work so fine and good." - JON

#149 Hikazumi

Hikazumi

Wooyoung <3

• Senpai
  • 4074 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

I recommend reading the original posts copied from 2ch in Japanese or translated into English. It can be even more fun than watching the dorama, at least it was for me.

OMGOSH! o_o Thx for the links!! >u< I just finished to read the 1st mission!! =D
hehe I wonder how the real densha otoko thought about how popular his story got! :D
Also, all of that happened on 2004... I hope that they (hermes and densha) are still together! >.<

#150 xxRia

xxRia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 02:02 AM

The movie is OK.. But I like the actors in the Drama a lot more. And it doesn't feel so rushed (Maybe because it's longer). I think both the Movie and the Drama are both hilarious though!!

I think the only thing I didn't like was when Densha went to that Island and he met the guy just like him (I don't remember if that was a special or not.. It was too long ago. Kind of a blur.. But I remember really not liking it XD).

Posted Image

#151 Beecubed

Beecubed

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:04 AM

The series is awesome... one of the first Jdramas I'd seen, and thought it was very funny and heartfelt (if not annoying at times).

It's a little unbelievable that somebody as hot as Misaki Ito would go for a whimpering little man like that... but it somehow worked out in the end! Lol...

Very uplifting show. More like this please, Japan <3

Posted Image

#152 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

This is one of my favorite most entertaining J-dramas, and i think it came out back in '05, i've seen it, probably more than once, its that good.
Posted Image
***credit goes to Tyzer for creating this amazing signature of Ai***

#153 xxRia

xxRia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

Thinking back about the series, It really is awesome. I always loved how when Densha went out, He'd run into other members from the forums, Not knowing who they were! Haha I have been thinking about watching this drama again.. Maybe over Christmas break or something..

Does anyone know if the book is in English? (I believe the was an actual book for Densha. I don't know if there ever was a Manga though).

Posted Image

#154 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:43 AM

Thinking back about the series, It really is awesome. I always loved how when Densha went out, He'd run into other members from the forums, Not knowing who they were! Haha I have been thinking about watching this drama again.. Maybe over Christmas break or something..

Does anyone know if the book is in English? (I believe the was an actual book for Densha. I don't know if there ever was a Manga though).

I bought the book, with parts from the drama, not sure word for word, but it was called "Train Man", go look it up if you want, i forgot the author, but it was a good book, i just forgot where i put it. Its in english too, and got it from Kinokuniya one of the local branches here in Cali. I am sure you can find it online, maybe Amazon.
Posted Image

#155 xxRia

xxRia

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:08 PM

^ Ah, Thank you very much! I remember reading about there being a book a long time ago, I was worried it wasn't a copy in English. Glad to know it is though! I'll have to look around for it =)

Posted Image

#156 k0nk0n

k0nk0n

「*:♪★”あたり前田”★*:♪」

• Senpai
  • 2651 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:34 PM

The author is Hitori nakano ... but the publisher for The english edition is Del Rey ..... It is something i never had a different feel for even after years of rewatching..

Posted Image

☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。 So this is how SeaSick is like. . . .☆,。・:*:・°'★,。☆,。・:*:・°'★,。

#157 qilver_21137

qilver_21137

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 190 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

well, for mei really like the series, coz, the otaku side is really alive on the actor, unlike the actor on the movie, after the self make-over, the otaku aura was gone!

definitely the drama series, because it wasn't compressed in just under 2 hours for a movie, yet it was drawn out enough to establish a story-line, and character development, with many details. This one is quite memorable and great to watch over and over.
Posted Image

#158 MoeGenesis

MoeGenesis

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 600 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:41 AM

yatta! im new in this tread,

little my opinion : densa for me like basic for everyone to be otaku or Wota, coz densa inspired me like that

#159 LYer

LYer

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

definitely the drama series, because it wasn't compressed in just under 2 hours for a movie, yet it was drawn out enough to establish a story-line, and character development, with many details. This one is quite memorable and great to watch over and over.

i watched the drama first and then watched the movie, what a mistake x.x while the heartwarming moments in the drama made me cry, i didn't even tear once during the movie series :/ though it's described in the original densha otoko book that hermes looks like the actress in the movie, i feel that itou misaki is more suited for hermes, just personal preference i guess ><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users