Photo

Wasn't really sure where to ask about this...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:21 PM

I know there's TV/cinema, Anime and Asian Music topics in H!O, but is there anywhere where people can discuss things to do with musicals/plays/theatre including or not including former or current H!P members?

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#2 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:09 AM

^ As of yet there's nowhere to discuss anything of the sort but I'd recommend PMing Haku about the matter.

#3 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:30 AM

^
Ahh okay. Thanks! I will do that :)

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#4 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:37 PM

[EDIT] Problem solved. Thanks ^^

Since I also don't know where to post my question I thought I culd simply reuse this thread. Hope  someone can help me.

I had to register again since I forgot my password and I'm even not so sure about my former username in combination with the mailadress I used. Anyway I only did one post with this username so far. Is it still possible to upload a signature?

I tried to upload one which had the right size. But after I saved the changes it's always gone. Can someone tell me what's the matter?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

^

Actually it's working fine.  You like Maachan a lot! :)

#6 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

What is this group and who is this girl?  Thanks.

985f5e9389541f1a7388601d95ff9b3a.jpg

Posted Image

#7 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

^
That's Hamaura Ayano, and no particular group, just the Kenshuusei girls that participated in C-ute's concert (I think).
So this became kinda like a general ask thread uh?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#8 David Snow

David Snow

1st gen member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 562 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:55 PM

^
So this became kinda like a general ask thread uh?

Is that okay?  I didn't know where else to ask.

Posted Image

#9 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:55 AM

I like the idea of this being a "general ask" thread. Means nobody needs to make entire new topics just to ask a simple question.

And on that note, those of you who are great at reading Japanese, I'd like your help because I'm still very rusty. I won Sayu's graduation t-shirt on Yahoo! Auctions, but I'm still a bit stumped on what it actually says, and even though I'm happy to own a shirt of one of my favourite members, I'd like to know what it actually says, lol. (Had to use some fan photos bc somehow all the official pics of the shirt I could find are terrible quality)

I'm sure the front says "Tettei (Completely) Michishige" in the large writing, and I think it says "Gentei (Limited) Michishige" on the large writing at the back, but I'd like to know what the smaller writing on the shirt says as well (also, if the guesses about the large t-shirt writing is correct).

Attached Files

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#10 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Don't know where to ask this, but why did user G☆LE get banned from Hello!Online?

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#11 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

^

http://www.hello-onl...reau-v2/page-89

#12 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 08:57 PM

^The page says I'm not allowed to view this forum.

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:36 PM

These things are normally explained in the H!O Criminal Records Bureau thread, in the Senpai Forum, but since she was an active member I'll repeat what I wrote here:

Member G☆LE has been banned for having created multiple accounts.

and

http://www.hello-onl...tion=boardrules

9. Double-nicking/multiple-accounts will result in immediate ban.

G☆LE technically should have been banned already, but instead I gave G☆LE a warning for having created an account for another user some time ago. I thought - perhaps foolishly - that this was a mistake that was regretted and that this wouldn't happen again...

Well, it seemed that not only had this been done, but there were also multiple accounts created quite some time ago, that she did not tell me about. And one of these accounts was shared with someone else, someone who then uploaded nude pics on the forum. This is of course not acceptable.

If you have created multiple accounts, that's already a bannable offense in and of itself. If you share account information with other people, and thus letting them use/abuse this account etc. then of course you'll be banned for it...

What's so difficult about using this place as intended? It's supposed to be a place for fans to talk to other fans, and enjoy the services of the site and the company of others in a responsible manner. It shouldn't be too hard to behave like a normal person on any kind of website. So yeah, it really bothers me that we have to ban people for these stupid things.

Of course if you have trouble accessing the site with your original account (if you're suspended or banned, this advice is not for you), you can create a new account and then contact an admin to get things fixed. Tell us which account you have a problem with, and we will fix it. The new account will then be deleted, and your old one will be kept. This is OK. Deception is not.

I regret that it had to come to this as much as anybody here, and I don't think it's fun to do this. But there's a limit to what's acceptable behavior. She was even given a second chance for what was already a serious infraction, but what happened after this couldn't have happened without her assistance, so here we are.

#14 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

^Thank you Krusha and Haloschan '15. I'm kinda sad that it came down to that, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users