133 replies to this topic

#41 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:25 AM

SEXY sae XD
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#42 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

:P she looks yummy with those headphones!

#43 greenlight

greenlight

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

Looks like she got caught emailing a boyfriend! The wota won't like this... and to be honest I'm kind of turned off too...

http://hamusoku.com/...es/2856602.html

First blog-post:

"Talking to other boys doesn't do anything for me, there is no one that rivals you!"

Second blog-post:
I'm back! (o‘∀‘o) (from abroad)
Soooo sorry that I couldn't send you any emails all this time! (_´Д`)ノ
And I'm so sorry that I sent you those strange emails and surprised you ~~~!!!!!!(T_T)
I was riding the bus and took a little nap and it seems like I wrote what my friends said in my dreams Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
That's why it was so strange (__;)
I am sooooooo sorryyyyyyy ~~~~~!!!!!!!(´Д`)(´Д`)
Even I myself don't understand what the mail is about so I can't even explain it (><)・・・・・
Please just forget about it!!!!!(´;m;`)
I'm sorry !!!!!!(>_<)
Anyway, I'm just back from abroad but it's straight away to a lesson for me now !!!!!!!ε=┏( ・_・)┛
I have some free time now so that's why I can send you this but I'll write about my impressions from abroad later ok !!!!!!o( ̄ ^  ̄ o)
So..
I can't escape my jet lag (><)・・・・
I'll work hard at the lessons !!!!!!!!!( ̄□ ̄;)!!
Sorry for sending you such strange things even though I haven't emailed you in a while !!!!!(;_;)
I'll go to the lesson nau!!!!!(´∀`)
◇さえ◆

Analysis from 2chan:

First post:
* "Talking to other boys doesn't do anything for me, there is no one that rivals you!" was meant for someone she knows. Friends or family.
* She sent it to her blog instead of the right email address.

Second post:
* She sent it when she noticed that she sent the first one wrong.
* The literary style doesn't have to make it meant for one person. It can be for every reader on the blog!
* This wasn't sent incorrectly and was meant for the blog.

#44 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

For those reading the ENGLISH translation and PLEASE act sexy

I understand japanese and honestly whatever 2ch wotas (i.e. japanese, koreans, chinese, any) are reacting in a different ways, mostly suspicious and jealous. Anyway.

I'm taking this for Hana@Nihongogo because I totally AGREE with that opinion.

Yeah, so the first one she was sleeping while she wrote it (like sleep walking, but it was texting), so she doesn't even know what that one was about and says as much in the 2nd mail.

The rest of the 2nd one is a lot of apologizing & explaining about the first email, saying that she just got back home (from Guam), and that she's heading to lessons. She says she'll email again later and let the person know how overseas was.

tl;dr is that there's nothing specifically about "I love you" or anything that you could really read as a "boyfriend" (or girlfriend). A lot of it was also in more formal language (です/ます for anyone that knows Japanese), which I can't imagine her using with a boyfriend/girlfriend/sex friend lol, or even regular friend.

Saying boyfriend and scandal doesn't even surface here.
And as I said in the IRC, no lover, couple, sexfriend, cupid or whatever talks to you that formal in a cellphone mail/message or even in person.
As a side reference, fans/wota seem to forgot AKBINGO has shown us their cellphone texts previously. Some fans are overreacting.

#45 シャボン玉

シャボン玉

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

I can believe this sleep-texting thing. Similar things have happened to me before. And like other people have said, it could mean lots of things; it doesn't mean that there was a boyfriend (or girlfriend, etc...). Especially after the second one-- its not really the kind of thing you'd say to someone who were close enough with to say something like she did in the first one (at least that's what I think...)

I'm upset, but not at Sae. I think people are making much too big of a deal about this. I'm worried that it will hurt the her growing popularity, and it pretty much ruins any chances of her getting a public blog (or actually making real posts in one anyway). So, really, I'm just mad at all the wota who are overacting.

#46 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:17 PM

It really doesn't matter to be if she has a boyfriend or not. Without wanting to spark up the old debate, idols are human, and no warped expectations of 'professionalism' are going to change that.

What does bother me is if this snowballs into something bigger and more damaging for her. I pray not.

#47 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:05 PM

My first thought was "threesome" so I guess these scandals have no effect on me. I don't get people who like their idols less if they want to be happy, or if they want to text odd things whilst sleeping <3

#48 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

Finally saw Sae in Arienai episode 5 and she's amazing in it! The cat ears don't hurt either.

#49 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

I'm upset, but not at Sae. I think people are making much too big of a deal about this. I'm worried that it will hurt the her growing popularity, and it pretty much ruins any chances of her getting a public blog (or actually making real posts in one anyway). So, really, I'm just mad at all the wota who are overacting.

i feel the same way people are making this bigger than what it really is, anyways i'm not 100% sure that it was sae who post it cuz she never used her ameblo before why would she post there now <_<

i just hope this don't affect her popularity :(
just now when she's starting to be more popular this happens :bad: but i'll support her no matter what <3

#50 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 03:52 AM

Heads will roll at AKB48 management if they do anything to Sae.

Changing the subject from the selfish wota to happier things...

Posted Image

#51 シャボン玉

シャボン玉

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 358 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:20 AM

I can't wait to see that. She looks so cute. I think Tomomi posted a picture of her wearing that on her blog a while back. I guess it was the day they filmed the episode.

;) Posted Image

#52 Maury Tuhis

Maury Tuhis

( • )( • )ԅ( ̄ε ̄ԅ)

• Senpai
  • 2037 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 06:55 AM

I don't get people who like their idols less if they want to be happy, or if they want to text odd things whilst sleeping ^^;

Wotas don't like to imagine their surrogate girlfriends with other dudes. :)

"How can I help seeing what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four."
"Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five.
 Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

#53 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:05 AM

I love Sae's expression when she took a quick glance at the camera, even though she knows she's not allowed to! :good:

Posted Image

#54 chiichii

chiichii

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2147 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:41 AM

^ *dies* that cap is too cute XD XD

#55 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

Yukirin you lucky girl! XD

Posted Image

I do like Sae's 'unique' singing style too, she could do Blue Rose all by herself :wub:

#56 Universus

Universus

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:21 AM

did someone notice her sexy tan :) in shukan?
love her skin

#57 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:28 AM

As much as I liked that fact that Sae got so much screentime, I did not enjoy seeing her in tears :unsure:

Posted Image

#58 anhh

anhh

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5584 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:38 PM

#59 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

Picture nabbed from the preview pictures from this torrent, but it was to amusing to ignore.

Posted Image

#60 Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:19 PM

(Apologies for the double post)

I can't believe they made Sae jump out of a plane XD They know she's actually soft, she was shaking and everything >_< Damn them! I'd of jumped out of there for her if I could...

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users