• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 kapiteiniglo(c)

kapiteiniglo(c)

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:37 AM

I've been thinking of getting my family crest on my arm.
Anyone can tell my something about the process? (I prefer to know about things before starting:))
Like the cost and stuff (should be just about the size of my shoulder)
Mijn vissticks hebben het krokantste korstje
Note everything in the above post can and should not be taken seriously.

#22 Lawrence

Lawrence

Genki ni, KOHA =D

• Senpai
  • 2128 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

i remember hearing about this new implants that you put under your skin then you recieve this scanner sort of thing where you scan over that area of skin and it imprints the design there and it's changeable to any design too~ i saw it on think geek XD

so permanent tats, NO MORE! still looks cool though... and i'm not sure if you have a selection of pictures or you can design your own o=

#23 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:46 AM

I've been thinking of getting my family crest on my arm.
Anyone can tell my something about the process? (I prefer to know about things before starting:))
Like the cost and stuff (should be just about the size of my shoulder)

You might actually be better off going to an actual tattoo artist since a custom piece is normally priced based on size and how long it'll take to do I believe. As you want your family crest you might need to get their advice rather than someone on here :)

#24 kapiteiniglo(c)

kapiteiniglo(c)

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:37 PM

^ I see thanks for the answer:)
Mijn vissticks hebben het krokantste korstje
Note everything in the above post can and should not be taken seriously.

#25 Momoki

Momoki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

I have one. I love it, but I'm a bit of a tattoo snob, I think :lol: The way I think of it is that I got it for me, so I don't really care if its on show or not (you can only see it if I'm in a bikini or similar state of undress). I can understand why people do want to show them off when they are serious works of art, though.

@ Kapiteiniglo© You're definitely better going to a pro! Every tattoo is different as every person is different. That said, from a tattoo-ee point of view, it is important to remember that areas on your body that are bony are going to hurt more than squishy areas. Shoulders aren't particularly painful, but it depends on an individual's personal pain threshold.

I'd definitely get one again, but I got mine to remind me of a massive influence on my life, and I don't really want one unless I'm 100% sure I'm going to love it long term. And I'm seriously fickle. The original kimagure princess, here. ;)

#26 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

I have 9, so I'll just put my two favorites one here :w00t:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users