https://instagram.com/takagi_sayuki__

#1382 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 06:24 AM

A bit too dead here.

Was nice to see her pop up on my Instagram feed. She appears to have died her hair blonde.
https://www.instagra...edium=copy_link

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#1383 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 03:58 PM

It is intriguing to me that although Rikako does not follow her (nor does anyone from H!P, I would assume), she has liked several of her pictures. Obviously I understand the politics of follows from official accounts, but still interesting to see someone sort of diverge and engage like that.
DDOhydd.gif

#1384 Ahornbjörn

Ahornbjörn

Forever Sayashi

• Senpai
  • 3199 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:47 PM

but Tomoko replied

plbxI99E_o.png

♡ Sayashi is Hi(gh) love,Sayashi is Hi(gh) life ♪
kaediirihometal38486kz2.png
りほ, りほ Password is りほ ♪

#1385 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 04:51 PM

Tomoko isn't part of H!P anymore, but nevertheless good to see they all have some autonomy over their official accounts still.
DDOhydd.gif

#1386 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 05:43 PM

I follow her on Twitter.

Hoping she bounces back with her singing career

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1387 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 11:05 AM

She'll probably resume once the contractual one year no concurrence period time is over.

#1388 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 04:20 PM

She'll probably resume once the contractual one year no concurrence period time is over.

Is there such a thing though? Because from the recent leavers, Murotan from Angerme and the Kobushi Factory girls who left UF reappeared shortly after they left the agency.

Unless this clause is for members who left the agency prematurely?

#1389 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 09:47 AM

^ For what it's worth there was an article written around the time Riho appeared again after leaving UF, that touched on UF often being called a "white company" for things like employee welfare, low turnover, letting talent leave when they want, not stopping them from doing whatever after (they specifically pointed out that Riho suddenly doing work for Amuse to promote another group, even though she wasn't signed, was something UF could've forbidden from happening if they'd wanted to, especially considering how much of an asset she'd been for UF).

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1390 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 11:02 AM

^ For what it's worth there was an article written around the time Riho appeared again after leaving UF, that touched on UF often being called a "white company" for things like employee welfare, low turnover, letting talent leave when they want, not stopping them from doing whatever after (they specifically pointed out that Riho suddenly doing work for Amuse to promote another group, even though she wasn't signed, was something UF could've forbidden from happening if they'd wanted to, especially considering how much of an asset she'd been for UF).

Which is why I am inclined to believe likely there is no such 1 year "ban" from re-appearing after leaving UF. It's likely Sayuki wants to enjoy her time not being an idol anymore and only to restart her singing/entertainment activities when she is ready. To be honest, which is not a bad thing considering she has been an idol for about 8 years, I would believe she wants to enjoy some normalcy in her life.

#1391 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 December 2021 - 12:12 PM

I'm considering there's such a clause in the contract as a mandatory protection for Up Front in case, they could be dumb to not have one. That doesn't mean the company can't allow someone to do what they want earlier with a common agreement, as, as it was mentionned, they feel like a rather "lenient" or kind company regarding their employees or former employees.

#1392 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 04:12 AM

I think there's a one year clause to not sign with a competing company or perhaps not appear as signed to a competing company -- Riho performed with Amuse but wasn't signed, Meimi performed in some stage plays but as an unsigned talent, Ayano performed as a solo idol before signing with Warner, etc. Sayuki is still staying in the public eye with her instagram posts and such, so I'm sure she's doing something on the down-low like taking lessons or have plans to sign with another company, if not being actually signed and training/planning with another company, but she's unlikely to appear in the public eye in connection with another company until after February 2022. I'm hopeful to see what happens after February 12th.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#1393 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 09:16 AM

I don't know, most of those still happened in less than a year. Meimi was only working freelance for about 6 months, Ayano was signed to Warner after 8-9 months. Murota was publicly with a new company in less than 2 months. Even further back, if memory serves, Umeda Erika was with her new agency about 4 months after leaving.

Whatever goes on, I hope she starts singing again at some point if she wants to.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#1394 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 01:08 AM

https://www.generalu...the-law-and-you

The American system is to put anything in the contract and hope the employee will assume that the contract is binding.

Japanese companies MIGHT do that.  But that's not the behavior of a "white company."

It's pretty unlikely that U!F puts unenforceable clauses in their contracts and then permissively "allows" members to break the clause if they left "on good terms."

It's much more likely that other companies who maybe want Takagi, know that her already-built fanbase is in a bad F*ing mood and want them to calm down before asking them to support her in a different capacity.  You're talking about a bunch of people who wouldn't let her have a boyfriend (how much of a dirtbag HE was is beside the point)... they need some time to get their heads back on straight.  1 year, 5 years, whatever.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1395 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 07:31 AM

Sayubee tweeted that she will have a big announcent tomorrow at 7pm.

https://twitter.com/..._JgyiN6Kdg&s=19

#1396 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 09:57 AM

Sayubee tweeted that she will have a big announcent tomorrow at 7pm.
https://twitter.com/..._JgyiN6Kdg&s=19

I read it too and wow so happy and excited!!! XD
I hope she'll announce an comeback!

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#1397 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 05:06 PM

She messed up.......her announcement is for 7pm TOMORROW!

https://twitter.com/...9RTBpNqvOg&s=19

#1398 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 10 April 2022 - 05:28 PM

Gosh, I do hope it's something music-related. Or maybe acting? Maybe fashion? (Though she didn't focus on these when she was still active.)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1399 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 12:04 PM

#1400 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 02:07 PM

YouTube translate seems to fail me, but it made it seem like she's creating her own entertainment company to help others (despite the fact that the company is just her right now?)
Or just that she's going to be doing YouTube now?
Either way, that was hysterical to watch, she's so funny hahaha

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users