• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:02 PM

With Halloween only a few days away and as far as I know there not been a thread already I hope this is okay.

Not much of a Halloween person but is wondering what people are doing, going to dress up as, etc.

Was thinking of being Tomodachi from 20th Century Boys but it's still too hot in Hawaii to wear a suit and mask. Maybe just get the mask and dress up as childhood version Tomodachi instead.

#2 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:52 PM

My friends and I wanted to wear our Nanchatte Renai ( I made them~ ) outfits, but our ' Sayumi ' decided to be Miss Lovett from Sweeny Todd, so I'm going to be the Madhatter ( My screwed up, freaky horror-movie version. ).
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#3 Luciano

Luciano

♥ Eri

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

Not celebrating Halloween this year ~

Caught a cold on the weekends .

:blush:

I might be handing out candy though.

Anyone wants chinese candy? ^_^

Posted Image

#4 ichigostrawberries

ichigostrawberries

the Kairin yo!

• Senpai
  • 969 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

I'm not really comfortable with going trick-or-treating and I don't really want to stay home, so I'm going to my sister's friend's Halloween party. I might bring two of my friends. I'm in charge of the music~~ but my sister said "English only". lol. her friend loves BoA, so of course her songs are going on there.

As for wear....I don't know. I was originally going to wear this, so maybe I could whip it up real quick. It's a pretty simple outfit...

Posted Image

#5 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:16 AM

I haven't gone out trick-or-treating for several years now...though sometimes I want to.
The last 4-6 years, the number of kids has been shrinking. I believe they all go out to the malls for trick-or-treating.

As for this Halloween, I'll just be staying home, watching Hockey Night in Canada. ^^;
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#6 Retro Bubble

Retro Bubble

Effin' Adorable

• Senpai
  • 741 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:30 AM

I don't usually gear up for Halloween since it doesn't really interest me (though I do look forward to watching all the paranormal documentary marathons, and the like), but this year may be an exception for me. I was thinking of dressing up as the dead girl from The Ring, but I dislike wearing dresses, so I might just be a crossdressing vampire, or something. I'm definitely not going trick-or-treating, though. Nope, no way. I'm just going to dress up for the Halloween dance at my school. ^^;

Posted Image

#7 Scramasax

Scramasax

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:14 AM

I'll be hitting a friend's Halloween party. I'm pretty uncreative as far as costumes go. However, I think a good zombie is hard to come by. It's a classic, in a sense.

#8 linniigaki

linniigaki

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:07 AM

I'm going trick-or-treatin' in the historical part of my town in the daytime with my friends, and I'm going to my school's Halloween fair at night~ :huh:

And my costume is going to be Koharu from Kimagure Princess, yo! :wub:

#9 Cherryy

Cherryy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 770 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:30 AM

I thinking of dressing up as Minnie Mouse. I don't want to buy the costume. I want to make it myself. Maybe I'll wear a Mickey shirt, Minnie ears, black tutu or skirt, and anything that goes well with it. :blink: I'll probably be out trick or treating or something on Halloween. Last year it rained while we were trick or treating so we went somewhere to eat :wacko: I go with my brother again this year because I want some times with him~ and he's inviting his friends (maybe) again too ^^

#10 Yui-

Yui-

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

^ that sounds really cute. XD i'm being a sailor girl this year but i'm not trick or treating. ♫
i decided to give out candy to little kids with my friends and go to a halloween party. :D

Posted Image
Thanks Azu-Nyan!

#11 Kireny

Kireny

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2002 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:36 PM

I take my youngest sister 'trick or treating', shes 12 and isnt allowed to go by herself cause we were live, theres alot of crossing streets (its like 3-4 housing developments) and there arent that many street lights.
and then my parents can hand out candy at home.
Shes going as Alice from Alice in Wonderland and I'm going as Haru from 'Reborn!'
My roommate/best friend is coming with us, I think shes being an angel.
Posted Image

-made by nono:)bbz, who is awesome

#12 Mai17

Mai17

I'm so damn broke right now ....

• Banned
  • 1031 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

I'm gonna stay home ...... turn off all the lights and pretend I'm not home LOL

well, no money no candy

LOL

I may find a costume next year ... a cheap costume LOL

quote from "Mean Girls"

In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.

#13 Tricia

Tricia

AiLin

• Senpai
  • 1592 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:24 AM

it seems every year the girls costumes get more inappropiate. I'm a modest kind of girl, and won't dress that way to impress anyone!! So im going as Venus the Goddess of Beauty. It's a really pretty costume! ^_^ plus it's not sluty! YAY! haha!

8nin.jpg

#14 xHadex

xHadex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1638 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:24 AM

I am dressing like Shin in ViViD

#15 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:33 AM

well i won't be dressing up as anything scary as i meant to this year but i'll be cosplaying Reina in that black dress she wore in her PB "Very Reina"

halloween isn't celebrated as much in Australia :D

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#16 Marida

Marida

卒業した

• Senpai
  • 2488 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

I think Halloween here is more for the adults than the children XD . People dress up in parties and such, but for kids there's really not much. Kids go from door to door in Easter, not in Halloween. I have to see if I have any parties this year... Last year I dressed as a Chinese girl wearing a cheongsam and everyone thought it was a kimono and that I was a Japanese girl... :(

Mari fan since 2005!

#17 nono:)bbz

nono:)bbz

no nozomi, no life.

• Senpai
  • 5883 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 08:18 PM

^Oh yes I remember seeing your photos from that. You looked really pretty ^-^b

Originally I wasn't going out, but now I am so I've had a week to get a costume. Which is crap! And I also found out I don't get paid until Friday so I gotta borrow money off my mum to buy things for it. First I was going out as a Navy girl, following SNSD's "Tell Me Your Wish" outift as a guide. But I'm having trouble finding the hat and such at the last minute.

I like the Minnie Mouse idea because my younger cousin has the ears and the gloves/hands (he got them from an amusement park!). However they're for Mickey Mouse. So I'd have to wear wee red dungarees and yellow shoes with it, lmao.

At least I've got last years pirate costume as a final backup plan! XD

#18 Azul

Azul

Bringing back Miyoshi.

• Senpai
  • 1241 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

^

Haha my pals going out as a pirate this year XD.

I really have no idea D: couple of my friends are going out as pirates, Daphne from Scooby Doo (lol), red riding hood... I'm lost D:

I wanted to go out as a rock/stone after Eri expressing how much she wanted to in a pocket morning a couple of weeks ago. That amused me soo much :lol:

I finally got a blog, so I can dump all my Jpop/Kpop/H!P rambles.
Last updated: 05/07/11

#19 Sakura22

Sakura22

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:23 AM

I wish I can shocking little childs until the child cry and run at home :)

must be funny ;)

#20 ichigostrawberries

ichigostrawberries

the Kairin yo!

• Senpai
  • 969 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:38 AM

I've decided to wear Jun's outfit from Naichau Kamo. I've got everything I need, so I'm all set. =)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users