• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Minagi-chan

Minagi-chan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:17 AM

I love Air, it was adorable, and the ending made me cry so much... it was an awesome anime. :wub:
💚🌻从*´◇`);🌻💚

#22 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:30 AM

Whoa, what a coincidence that I see this topic just as TORI NO UTA 「鳥の詩」 came up in my shuffle.
I love AIR so much, though I thought the series was a lot better than the movie. I cried so much when I first watched it that it was quite embarassing and I still cry when I rewatch the series. Even the music makes me tear up. T.T This is a show I would show even non-anime fans just for the emotional rollercoaster ride.

This anime gets me with a single "gao". :wub:

Posted Image
   graphics | Last.fm | fanfiction

#23 Addicted_Azn

Addicted_Azn

I was Ai_Love_MM

• Senpai
  • 1144 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:36 PM

Whoa, I knew this anime was old but I didn't know it was THAT old. What a coincidence I found this thread when I was looking for another because I had just finished the AirTV series. The storyline was a bit wavy at first in the first couple episodes, to settle the other girls storylines I suppose. With subtle parts for Mizusu's storyline in between each episode, the ending was just a crazy tear-jerker. Literally cried at the last 2 episodes and then the recap episode. A++

Now I'm going to work on the Specials, Movie, Manga, and Games. "GAO"

#24 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

This anime somewhat weird but really touching and :) . last time, this anime was my fav even back then i dont really dont really understand what is the message.

but because i love sad story, i put them aside. hehe~

i love yukito-san and misuzu the best esp. because of the voice-over's role~

kamiki.png

#25 cr1st3ll3

cr1st3ll3

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:24 AM

I remember seeing this and... BAWLING MY EYES OUT. OMG, it was such an emotional rollercoaster. There were a few weird moments here and there, but in the end I really felt like the whole thing tied together nicely. Misuzu is so adorable... but such a sad story.
Has anyone seen the movie? I thought it was a great re-interpretation, although I missed all the other characters.

One Actor. One Idol. One aspiring Singer. All navigating the treacherous paths of the entertainment industry. Follow them as they are pulled together by the strings of fate
Aidoru Kana?

#26 PrincessKeitorin

PrincessKeitorin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:34 AM

AIR was such a sad anime :sob:
Posted Image

#27 Rice-chan

Rice-chan

Life is like Fishfingers and Custard: Oddly Satisfying

• Senpai
  • 1720 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:21 AM

I watched it a long time ago and I must say that however the anime is great and really sad, I didn't really understand what was going on XD
I never really got the ending lol

sd1ppf.png

+ My Tumblr! + My Graphics Thread +

#28 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:33 PM

Out the 3 famous Key Anime (Clannad, Air, Kanon), I put this as my least favorite, I kinda want more. Though there are some bright spots and I really like the Kanna Arc. My favorite is Minagi Tohno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users