• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:55 AM

I've been inspired to write this by the awesome La'aKea. she had the dream that gave me the idea of writing this short story. I dedicate this to her.

It all started in the year 2003. I was already an established member of Morning Musume, having been in the popular idol group for 3 years now. Three new members joined. Sayumi Michishige, Reina Tanaka, and Eri Kamei. The moment I set eyes on them, one in particular stood out to me. She was the quietest, and most shy of the trio, yet she had a piercing gaze that would leave you breathless. I'd often find myself watching her. Even the smallest of things were fascinating to me. When it came time for the sixth generation to have their nationwide debut, all three girls were nervous beyond comprehension. I truly sympathized with them. It seemed just like yesterday when it was my own.

Ten minutes before the start, a very frightened Eri walked slowly down the long hallway. I watched as she clutched herself tightly, and her head cast downward. I wanted nothing more than to hug her and tell her everything would be ok. I prepared myself to do just that. I stepped slightly into Eri's view, hoping she'd notice, and then she looked up, tears gently streaming down her tanned skin. I smiled warmly as I started toward her.

"Aichan, could you help me with this?" Risa Niigaki's voice came from behind our shared dressing room door. The moment was lost as Eri passed. I noticed Sayumi run along side her, wrapping her arms around her. I couldn't help but feel jealous. That should've been me. I sigh as I aid Risa in whatever it is she needed.

"What is now, Risa." I was annoyed.

"I need you to zip me up."

Risa turned her back toward me, allowing me to zip up the top to her costume. As I finished, she turned meeting me face to face. "Thank you." Her eyes read something else, and she leaned in. I knew exactly what she wanted, so I obliged. I'd be lying if I said her kisses did nothing for me, in fact, kissing her was like a drug, and she always left me wanting more, and I hated myself for being so weak.

"Thank you, Aichan. You're sweet." She purred.

I gave a small smile as she linked arms, walking us out, and meeting up with the others. We gathered in the middle of the hall, surrounded by our production crew, and several staff members. Our three newest members were closely huddled together along with the rest of us. Our leader put her hand out, eventually joined by the rest. Now's my chance. I waited for the right moment for Eri to put her hand in, and I quickly set mine on top. I stole a glance, and a smile from Eri, but was distracted by Sayumi's glare. Her eyes bored right through me. She was noted as the cute one of her generation, but today, I was slightly unnerved by her actions. As quickly as it happened, it was over, and she as back to her cutesy ways.

"C'mon Eri, let's go." She smiled sweetly, taking her by the hand. I watched them as they walked away. What is wrong with me? I'm supposed to be happy, and in a loving relationship with Risa. I love her.... I think. I shake my head clear. It's time to focus now. The concert is minutes away.

"Hey you. Ready?" Risa wraps her arms around my waist from behind, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Sure, yeah. Let's do this." And with that, we were introduced to the restless crowd. I temporarily forgot my feelings letting sea of yells of admiration wash over me. It was a magical feeling; like nothing in the world.

Present time.

"Aichan!"

"Can I help you?"

"You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"Staring off into space again."

Risa and I walked hand in hand through the busy Saturday afternoon crowd. Risa had been telling a story, a story that I'd never be able to recall because I drifted off into my own thoughts. It happened more and more now. We were one year out of Morning Musume. Eri and Sayumi had taken over as Leader and Sub-leader. Risa and I taught them everything they know now, and they were doing a great job. Morning Musume was gaining back the fame they once had back again. I was incredibly proud of them, but especially Eri. She'd quickly dropped her "Idiot Girl" act and became a mature responsible leader, and I found myself becoming more and more attracted to her. I made sure to keep in constant contact with her. I didn't want to lose her, even though I could never tell her how I truly felt. I was in love with her. I've loved her since day one.

#2 TakaGakiFTW

TakaGakiFTW

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 323 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:13 AM

Ack~! Why do I get the feeling Ai-chan's going to end up hurting Gaki-san?? O.o And as for Sayu...hehehe..I'll just keep the comment to myself..:)
It's a great start! Can't wait for more~ :D

Posted Image

I LURB nine o'clock~ She made my avi and sig <3 Visit; Randomness at Your Service and TKGKFTW's Longer Projects

#3 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

^a breakup is eventual, but it won't be pretty. i'm thinking of some ideas for this fanfic. a little bit o drama.

#4 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:21 AM

TakaKame! Cant wait for more! :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#5 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:50 AM

aaahhh always Gaki the one to be hurt!!!
*sigh* i was hoping for like a mutual break up..<3;; before you said "it won't be pretty"
Ima have to brace myself >_<

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#6 Celestialdreams31

Celestialdreams31

---+ MM unit - 07 +---

• Senpai
  • 713 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:51 AM

Hahaha, this is going to be interesting...

Ah, darn it, Aichan is already graduated... T.T <3 :P

Can't wait for the next part!

Posted Image
~Trapped inside the Labyrinth of Memories~
--==++☆++==--

#7 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:11 AM

i don't want to make this predictable as some fanfics tend to be. i've never written one with them as a part of momusu. i actually prefer a more realistic setting, outside the celebrity world. but, i'm gonna have fun with this, and i hope you guys like it too.

#8 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:28 AM

AiEri!!! I dunno why, but I do like this pairing… I feel bad for Risa, though. D: Ai’s just leading her along… And for so long!!! Eight years – no, longer even since it’s in this fic! And it looks like we’ve got a jealous Sayumi, too… This can’t be pretty.

#9 nine o'clock

nine o'clock

九時零分

• Senpai
  • 666 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:42 AM

The thing is, though we know that Ai likes Eri, we don't know how Eri feels yet. I am not so secretly hoping that Eri's already happily with Sayu (or Reina) because the TakaGaki fan in me just can't wish to see a break up between Risa and Ai. Especially when Gaki-san gets the short end of the stick so often. <3 Actually as there's no mention of Reina yet, I'm wondering about how she's adjusted to being led by her fellow Rokkies. Though it's not the focus of the story, I can't help but find myself curious. I know a lot of people think that she could possibly become leader after Ai so I'm sure the idea hasn't escaped her either and I also want to hear more about this more mature and responsible Eri. :P

Posted Image
   graphics | Last.fm | fanfiction

#10 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 06:54 AM

Wow, you really put the idea to work. XD
I'm interested, since you said it's not going to be predictable.
Then is Risa going to end up the one being hurt(again)?
I'm not really having that hard of a time seeing Eri as mature and responsible, maybe a little, but it has changed since recently Reina's always saying how she's picking on her.
And am I spying a glimps of Dark Sayu? XD

#11 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:06 AM

^someone's going to get hurt, but you'll have to see to find out. as for the mature eri, she'll still have her goofy side, but it won't be as prominent.

#12 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

ohhhh a new fic and it's a Ai/Eri pairing?! I like this pairing a lot! lol and I've been trying to write a fic about them for a while, but I keep screwing it up. So it's great that you're doing it. =) I can't wait to see how you have everything play out. The opening was nice you get to see jealous Sayu and Ai lol. But ohhhh Sayu's going to be a bit of a problem later on. Damn Risa and Ai left and they're STILL together?! Crap. That's a lot of freaking years of being together. Hell yeah that break up is gonna be nasty! lol I already want to see the Ai/Eri scenes! lol But at the same time I want to see the KameShige scenes too cuz I happen to like them as well. lol

#13 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:52 PM

^someone's going to get hurt, but you'll have to see to find out. as for the mature eri, she'll still have her goofy side, but it won't be as prominent.

Yay! I love a bit of drama. Something to keep you guessing. Something to keep you reading. Simple romance just doesn't do that, so I'm really looking firward to whatever you have in mind.

#14 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

awww~ Ai-chan loved her since day one~ :good:

hehe, Eri-chan is the leader now. osam!!!
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#15 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

Woah!!! AiEri after Ai's graduated?!!
So many sad fics going on. I really don't want to see Ai rejected, but it will kill me how Risa will feel after finding out Ai's had a crush on a different person since '03.
Sayu's gonna kill Ai.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#16 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:08 PM

^their graduation isn't a major point in this particular story, so i won't drag that out. you'll see how risa and aichan have grown in their relationship.... or not. this will be a short story, so i wanna try and pack as much as i can without making it too overwhelming, but interesting enough to keep you guys coming back.

#17 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:52 PM

Yay! Ai and Eri are my favorite members so I love this fic already, but I'm afraid of the TakaGaki drama. Can't wait to see how it plays out, if anybody's position in MM will be jeopardized, since there seems to be stuggles in store for leaders Eri and Sayu.

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#18 Fickle Monkey

Fickle Monkey

Peace, Peace!

• Senpai
  • 2625 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

Oh my gosh, AiEri! I absolutely adore this pairing. There's just something... something about this pairing that makes me like them so much. But, like ShikyoxYaiba, I don't know why. ^^;

So, Aichan's been in love with Eri ever since the latter joined Morning Musume? Not only that, but she's also in a romantic relationship with her best friend? Plus, we've got a seemingly possessive bunny in our hands... I wonder how things will work out. As much as I love AiEri, I don't want a broken TakaGaki. Jeez, those two have been physically and emotionally tortured enough by writers! (Although, I've got to admit, I do like reading stories where either of the two are being put through emotional suffering... does that make me a sadist? XD)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. XD

#19 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:23 AM

^If that's the case, then the better majority of us here are all sadists. ^_^

#20 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:38 AM

^i know i am. a little torture never hurt anyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users