• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 KonaKaga

KonaKaga

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

Yes, I finally appear on the H!O forum with my own topic! :w00t: *didn't have enough posts*
I have an account on JPH!P and I frequently post my fics their. Since I have already written a fair amount of stories, I don't want to post them all here at once. So, I'll gradually post them here. My stories that have over 4ish chapter will be posted as their own topic. Otherwise you can find them here :good: .
Oh, there's something I ought to add as well. You know how most writers have their favoruite pairing? Well, mine is GakiKame ( <3 ) so most of my stories are those two. If that puts you off already, feel free to leave ^^; I just find that there's not enough fanfic love for these two, so I thought that I'd start writing my own ones. Of course, I still write other pairings XD
Also, sometimes I create a video or two when I feel like it and can be bothered, so keep an eye out for those!
Anyways, enjoy~ Try and ignore any spelling mistakes, I try as much as I can to spot them. Also, sometimes my tenses get mixed up, so try and ignore them as well...
I'm gonna borrow ShikyoxYaiba's table contents layout since I can't think of any other way atm... Hope you don't mind, Shicchan!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

#1. Colour
Sometimes it's just because of the simplest things...

#2. Her Final Wish
Have you ever done something and regretted it? Sometimes we do things and regret it but the concequences are irreversible. In the end, was it really worth it?
[2.1] Her Final Wish
[2.2] Her Final Wish - Niigaki Risa's POV

#3. Sky High
Recovering from a broken heart is hard; it takes time. For some, having that one person beside you, helping you along the way makes all the difference.

Posted Image
Thanks to SweetHoney for the awesome sig!

-KonaKaga's Goody Shop-
H!P merchandise and more!

#2 KonaKaga

KonaKaga

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

#1. Colour

She brought colour to my life. She helped me, one who was blind to the beautiful colours of the world. Memories, feelings and emotions; I can feel it all now.

She saw past my exterior and opened up my heart which I had closed. I had shut it off so long ago, but she was patient, slowly healing me. I began to feel again, something I thought could never happen. I was hesitant showing emotions, but she knew what I was feeling, always by my side, holding my hand.

Whenever she smiled at me or simply said my name, I could feel the latch around my heart loosen, steady loosening. Every moment I treasured, never wanting them to disappear.

Everyone thinks that we are a couple, always together, always worried for the other one. In a way it is true, we’re connected heart to heart, mind to mind.

Because of her, I am who I am. She never asked for anything in return, just that I was happy. I do everything I can to make it up for her. She told me that I didn’t need to do anything, just that I was happy. I simply smiled and told her, “I’m doing this because I want to…this is what makes me happy.”
She smiled back, then embraced me.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
It was then that my heart was free, free from the past. Because she had given me the one thing no-one else did…love. It was with this simple sentence that tied us together forever. I’m so thankful that she rescued me, for what I feel can not be explained with words. I love everything; the world is now filled with bright colours.

Surely...surely the world isn’t such a dull, gray, cold place, you know?

Posted Image

-KonaKaga's Goody Shop-

#3 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:06 AM

this is a nice one-shot. It's good to see that you are posting your fics here now. Congrats on your 100th post! lol Keep up the great work. GakiKame is cute, not my top pairing, but I like them. =) I'm actually going to make another one-shot of them from the request fic on JH!P site. I think it was a request you left a while ago. I found it interesting. So I'm giving it a try and I'll see how it turns out. lol I look forward to your next fic.

#4 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

Yay~ You're bringing your fics over here, too. I remember reading this one on jphip. :good: By the way, you're only allowed to have a maximum of 2 threads here; one for fics and another for anything else fan-made. Something like that. So you might be able to have a oneshot thread and another one for chapter-ed fics, but you can have any more than 2 threads. Just letting you know. :w00t:

#5 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 02:35 AM

YAYYY~ *throws a party*
Lmao. This is coming from the person who has 0 posts on JPH!P. :w00t:
I can finally comment here~ I love your works~

Colors is so sweet~ I totally think its TakaGaki, but thats just me, ignoring the fact that you say you prefer GakiKame, and marching off into my own fantasy world. Lmao, nevertheless, GakiKame is pretty darn adorable too. :good:

Congrats on 100 posts!
I've been here forever and I can only manage like 300. @.@ Fail.

Posted Image
~kawaii beam! makes Eri beam!~
Visit GoodMorning's Notebook of Scribbles.

#6 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:28 AM

AAAH NOT FAIR!!!
I wanted to be the 2nd person to comment on here but..
stupid server went down on me T_T

Can't wait to reread your stuff on here =D
I believe you came close to converting me to a GakiKame fan :unsure:
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#7 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:10 AM

^
Where do your loyalties lie?!
:D

Anyway, KonaKaga you're finally posting your fics here!
*Joins in on GoodMorningXD's party*
Just like GoodMorningXD, I'm a massive lurker over at jphip.
I didn't even register. ^_^

Looking forward to read your fics here.

#8 KonaKaga

KonaKaga

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

@writerjunkie - Thanks, it took me a while, but I had fun reaching 100 posts! :D OMG really? YAY! I look forward to your next fic ^^;
@SxY - Ohh, k, thanks. ^^; You're always so helpful :sob:
@GoodMorningXD - LOL, well I'm just happy that you read my stories, even if you didn't comment XD Now you have no escape :unsure: jkjk
@DarkRai - Aww, there there *hug* Close to? Ohh, I must try harder then! ^_^
@LexLyp - lol, there seem to be A LOT of JPH!P lurkers. Well, at least you came forward here :D

Posted Image

-KonaKaga's Goody Shop-

#9 KonaKaga

KonaKaga

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 379 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:36 AM

#2. Her Final Wish

[2.1] Her Final Wish

She was never meant to die, please believe me Gaki-san, it was never part of my plan. My jealously and rage took over me and now, this was the consequence. As you stood over her coffin looking down at her body for the last time in the flesh, the grief on your face was evident. It was almost unbearable to look at. The only person that you ever loved was now gone forever, never to hold you, to laugh with you, to cry with you, or to love you. Every second of my life is now filled with remorse and sadness; I can never forgive myself for what I did to the both of you, ever. Sayumi appeared by my side, our eyes meeting.
“No-one can ever replace her and now she’s gone.”
She walked over to you, pulling you into a hug as she too began to mourn. I felt tears prick at my eyes. Did she think that I didn’t know that? No, she knew perfectly well, she was just trying to confirm it to herself. The distant look in her eyes showed that off.

I stood in the same place, never moving. Many people came and went, each saying their final words to her then respectfully moving out of the way for others. I so desperately wanted to say something to her, but what would I say? Sorry for killing you? I winced. Why did she have to die? Why did she have to be so perfect…for you? I was so jealous that you two were perfect for each other in every single way. I had wished that she had died. I regret for have ever thinking that, for now that she was really gone, nothing will ever be the same again. I cannot bring her back, no matter how hard I wish. I again winced as I heard you whimper out her name. You were one of the people who were hit the hardest by her death. You were one who had shared souls with her and now that she was dead, so was a part of you. Suddenly the words from her will popped into my head; she had left you in my care. I weakly smiled; she was still her same old careless self, even in death. She knew exactly how I felt yet she never once said or did anything against me, even when I was so cruel to her… I felt a lone tear scorch down my cheek. In that one tear all my feelings were packed. I quickly wiped it away; I had to be strong for you, and for her. She always trusted me and I would not let her down.

I slowly began to walk towards you, my legs feeling heavy. With each movement a memory flashed through my head. She really was beautiful. She made both long and short hair look stunning. She made strange outfits look like something from a princess’ wardrobe. I stopped. The room was unusually quiet. Looking around I realised that even former members had come. It seemed like everyone had someone else’s shoulder to cry on. Makoto was clutching onto Yoshizawa’s clothes, tears flowing while Yoshizawa held one arm around her, biting her lip, holding back a torrent of tears. Even some of the first generation had appeared. But Gaki-san, you were the only person who didn’t have a shoulder to lean on anymore, because the one person that you could lean on was no more. I couldn’t let that be anymore. I gently pulled you into a hug and a new bout of tears sprung from your bloodshot eyes. I held you even closer as I felt your body shaking.
“Everyone will miss her; she was one of a kind. I’m sure that she’s going to keep smiling wherever she is, watching over us all,” I said reassuringly into your ear. Somehow it was as if I was reassuring myself because if she was not happy wherever she was then I would never be able to live on.

You looked up into my eyes only for a mere moment, yet it was if I in that small amount of time I had been able to search through your heart because unplanned words just tumbled out of my mouth.
“I won’t ever try again, I promise.”
I wasn’t sure if you heard me but I was sure that she was listening. But it didn’t matter, because what I said was true; I would never try again to make you love me and I would never lose to the monster inside of me. I looked up and past your shoulder to where she lay serenely. I closed my eyes.
I’m sorry and…goodbye.”

Posted Image

-KonaKaga's Goody Shop-

#10 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:41 AM

I LOVE YOUR FICS!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Just haven't read them all. :unsure:

Keep posting! ^^;

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#11 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:53 AM

this is very good. wow, so Eri killed Ai?! wtf?! Damn, poor Risa! I love angst. It's one of my favorites. =)

#12 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 05:26 AM

OMG, I remember this!!!
Spoiler
:lol:

#13 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

I remember this, yet I don't remember it at the same time.
I know I read this before, but I have no idea who's the narator or who died.
Nooo!!

#14 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:56 PM

lol! I remember this one too XD

Like Shicchan,
Spoiler
XD
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#15 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:46 AM

Lmao, so I'm trapped and must comment?
---
Like, Shiichan and DarkRai, I remember this one, and I love it~
Spoiler

Poor Gaki though, always the one dies/loses her memory/gets injured in place of others/gets targeted by supernatural beings/last one alive/left alone/abandoned, etc. (I've actually read stories on all of them).
We should bully some other member. ^^;

Lmao. I love your work!~

Posted Image

#16 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

^
Careful what you ask for.
Eri's the next in line for most bullied/tortured/harmed/anything that's not pleasant.
Actually, I think she's the no.1 most bullied MM member in fics.

#17 lonewind

lonewind

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1442 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

T-T why!?! :unsure:

and yes while reading this sounded familuar but i can't put my finger on where i've read it ^^ so i'll wait. Good work though~~ i almost started to bawl T-T which would be bad from my comp lol.
Posted Image
Set credit to:~Cassandra~ My blog: ~Lonely Memories~

#18 GoodMorningXD

GoodMorningXD

XD not DX

• Senpai
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

^
^ Don't say it like that! That's like saying I want Eri to be bullied. God forbid! DX I'd be bawling.
Lmao, but Eri's also probably the one thats most protected/babied.

Don't worry, I've convinced myself that what happens in fanfics isn't real, however well-written they may be. I just noticed a recent Risa bullying in fics. D:
Spoiler

Posted Image

#19 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:31 AM

oh gawd i remember these!
aaaahhh you're gonna make me cry again T-T

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#20 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:59 AM

Am I the only one who doesn't remember the twist? I hate my lousy memory. But I guess that gives me the chance to be surprised again. Man, 2.1 was so sad. I could almost feel myself standing in that room with all the girls. Stalker much? :sob: I have this urge to head over to JPHIP and read the next chapter. Shucks, I shouldn't cheat should I? <3

I'm happy to see your fics here KK, more KameMame love I say!!
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users