• Please log in to reply
16461 replies to this topic

#16401 vplpro

vplpro

#1 Ai-chan fan & Sakura's father wannabe

• Senpai
  • 2855 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 02:50 PM

"No news" means good news.  At least we know she living normally.

YAY~My unofficial H!P unit - by V Project 

YAY~ "official" blog  YAY~@tumblr
~ V's family ~
Wife: Classified  Daugther: Sakura, Riho  Twin sister: Yuu-chan  Cousin: Ai-chan

#16402 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:54 PM

After the story of Aibon, I must agree with you, V Project. Lets all sleep for a time and enjoy our good memories. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16403 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

Oh, if you meant my post ^^ then I just didnt want anyone to think I was posting news!! Just wanted to share a cool Yossie video that’s all.

But yes, no news is good ... probably be like that for a very long time as she’s no doubt keeping out of the way and settling into regular life.

#16404 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:07 PM

The sign says (more or less): Ronaldinho, I came from Japan to meet you. Heet me, please, just a minute!!

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#16405 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:03 PM

The sign says (more or less): Ronaldinho, I came from Japan to meet you. Heet me, please, just a minute!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=vIAauFRt9pg

This is so awesome. I love how excited they both were.

#16406 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 01:11 AM

Shit, i've never seen this video before.. and i'm a Barcelona's supported! Great!   :lol:

#16407 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 12:45 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=vIAauFRt9pg

That’s an awesome video. There must be so much Yossie goodness out there I’ve not seen!!

#16408 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:42 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOSSY

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#16409 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

Happy Birthday, Hitomi. :king:

#16410 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 08:21 AM

With Yossy, you always can expect the best... or at least, the funniest. ^_^

#16411 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 12:45 AM

Oh! I got so excellent then! I doubt we’ll ever hear from her again :’(

Ah well. Still 18 years worth of old material I guess.

#16412 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:26 AM

The interview from tour The Best of Japan, with English subtitles by Mat Swadling.

#16413 Tass

Tass

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:12 AM

On November 15th it was reported that "Yoshizawa Hitomi is now a stretch trainer"

Kobunsha is reporting that former Morning Musume member Yoshizawa Hitomi is now a stretch trainer.

According to the report, Yoshizawa was working at a location from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and was using the taxi to get to the location. 

The report is saying that it’s a 20-minute ride from her luxury apartment where she lives, so a round trip by taxi would costs around Y5000 per day.

The publication’s journalist asked Yoshizawa about her new work which she said, “Since I have children, I thought I would work a little”.

As for her job, Yoshizawa told the journalist, “I’m not stretching as a customer, as a trainer, I teach the staff of the store on how to stretch”.

The reporter then asked if she will return back to entertainment, Yoshizawa said, “There are no plans to return at this time”.

Last November, the Tokyo District Court found former Morning Musume member Yoshizawa Hitomi guilty of injuring two people in a hit-and-run accident while driving under intoxication.

Yoshizawa Hitomi (33) was sentenced to two years imprisonment (suspended for five years), which means she will avoid prison time if she manages to not commit another crime within the next five years.

Yoshizawa was indicted on September 26, 2018 and was released on bail on September 27th, three weeks after her arrest for negligence and driving under the influence after running over two people (both suffered minor injuries).

Yoshizawa’s blood alcohol limit was five times over the limit and according to the indictment, Yoshizawa was driving while intoxicated at 86 kph (53 mph), the legal speed limit of the road she was on was 60 kph (37 mph), while students were walking to school early in the morning.

The day after being released and posting bail, Yoshizawa announced her retirement from the entertainment industry.

Article here: https://neotokyo2099...tretch-trainer/

#16414 Tass

Tass

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 08:13 AM

delete pls double post

#16415 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:19 AM

On November 15th it was reported that "Yoshizawa Hitomi is now a stretch trainer"

The reporter then asked if she will return back to entertainment, Yoshizawa said, “There are no plans to return at this time”.

Article here: https://neotokyo2099...tretch-trainer/

The "at this time" is hopeful. It means she's not closing the door to making a comeback some day.

#16416 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 05:14 PM

When Yaguchi gets into her last scandal, they said she don't be back untill 2020, happily she could come back before that date. We expect Yossy to be back before that 2023 that mark the 5 years of suspended imprisonment. After all she can't drive but she can work.

#16417 korikoristop

korikoristop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 01:11 AM

Yaguchi went on hiatus for a scandalous personal matter. Yossi was convicted of a fairly serious crime. She got drunk and hit two people with her car. That is VASTLY different than Yaguchi cheating on her husband. It is HIGHLY unlikely that she will just pop back into the entertainment world after her probation ends. Japan is not that forgiving when it comes to that kind of thing. And I say that as a big time Yossi fan. 

#16418 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1653 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 09:02 AM

The thing is I am surprised she even let herself got "interviewed", I would have expected her to go radio silent and not give any interviews of any kind so she can stay out of the public eye, just like the rest of the H!P members who have gone back to become non-public figures. But that's nice to know she is getting by in her life.

#16419 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 November 2019 - 11:41 PM

I guess she got accosted by the journalist and perhaps politely just answered a few questions before excusing herself.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few journalists have been keeping an eye on her to see if they can get any news. I imagine she is keeping herself to herself for he most part. It would have looked worse if she’s been rude to the reporter so answering a few simple questions diplomatically was probably the best way for her to do it. I doubt it was in any way a formal interview.

#16420 Rickee

Rickee

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 456 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:07 AM

^

this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users