lol my 900th post too! I suppose it's fitting XD

#202 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:22 AM

^ congrats on both :sob:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#203 Reina!♥

Reina!♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 794 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

<----

#204 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:04 AM

congrats josebasubi

you one year older in H!P ^^;
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#205 ~Gin~

~Gin~

Mahou Shoujo Sakura

• Senpai
  • 4253 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:37 PM

this month was my 2nd anniversary here^^

#206 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:12 AM

OMG I just realized that my aniversary birthday passed a while ago lol. I'm so slow.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#207 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:16 AM

^ well happy Anniversary anyways
Posted Image

#208 Triela

Triela

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

5yrs 11mths to date. What has come over me? I'm posting unnecessarily in a casual forum... Fear not, it won't happen again.

#209 Danakpop

Danakpop

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 653 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:39 PM

My two year anniversary is today. XD

#210 pastil

pastil

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2156 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 02:04 PM

It's already been a year since I joined H!O... o_o It feels like it was more than a year ago! XD

#211 onee-chan

onee-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:54 AM

....................................................... http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif
...hey...whats a signature...oh welll...maybe i'm ment to write on the computer screen...but i dont think thats very likely...hang on i'll just ring Narumi-san (the detective) and see if he knows...*ring ring*...''Hello, Narumi residence'' oh hello Narumi junior. I was just wondering if you knew what a signature was. ''i'm certan Munemia is connected to it in some way...but I have the feeling Madoka doesn't want me to know anything about it.'' Yes thats nice...but do you know what a signature is? ''Kiyotaka-san...just what are you after...?'' I'm sorry Narumi-san but my names not Kiyotaka ''All he left us were the words blade children an the name Takashi Sonobe...'' yeh, I know the blade children are a mystery but that was'nt realy the answer i was looking for...ok. Goodbye Narumi Junior. By the way I'm your bigest fan. *beep*...I know Narumi is realy clever and all but his mind does wonder a little.I suppose he is all wrapped up on his latest investigation...>__<...*sigh*...maybe i should ring Cammie (the star from 'cross my heart and hope to spy)...she never realy knows much but she investigates...i could ask Hercule Poirot but i dont like him much...i kould ask Nancy Drew...or the famous five?...the secret seven...wow im getting desperate...i could ask Mystery inc i suppose....you know scooby-doo and co...but its not a monster...i might have to ring child line...i know the number....its 08001111....yeh im gonna ring child line....*beep* ''hello'' yeh hi ''how can i help you, we are here to help you know'' ....nyn.... ''please talk to me, i know it may be difficult but please try'' sorry i was just stunned at your anoyingness ''....sorry'' right....down to busness....whats a signature? ''are you telling ne that you rang childline just to find out wat a signature is?!'' yeh pritty much....*beeeeep* hrumph ....they hung up on me...maybe i shold ring 999....nyeh....who cairs what a stupid signature is....not me ...im gonna read my manga...heh servs you right....ohh no whos that? no go away ....NO YOUR SPOILING THE PLOT!! grrrr ....poor Usui...hah prez is well angry....heh ...

#212 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

I joined about a month from now four years ago. :-)

So many good things've happened in my life since discovering Ayaka's Suprise English Lessons ... but still can't even speak basic conversational Japanese. Posted Image

Man, if it hadn't've been for clicking on that one link in that one MSN conversation all those years ago ... how boring my life would've stayed.

And now, awaiting to hear back from my potential employer after applying for a job teaching English in Japan!

#213 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:16 AM

^ i remember when you first join ZetaCron

man the good times flew by didnt they

well friend here to another happy 4 years *hold up drink for toss*
Posted Image

#214 Azgaroth

Azgaroth

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1272 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:13 PM

Exactly 3 years ago today i joined Hello! Online, Doesn't seem that long ago XD

resbluesig.jpg

https://www.facebook...201523780009650 - All of my Drawings that i have done will be on here

#215 яιвση♥

яιвση♥

Keep your SMILE!

• Senpai
  • 2930 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:47 PM

1 year anniversary of joining Hello! Online. Wow.. what a year it's been. <3

v1rWyzF.png

#216 Feralia87

Feralia87

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 241 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

Yeah!! One year ago I've joined this community. :whistle:

And I really love it!!! :lol:
Posted Image

#217 mnhuik

mnhuik

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

Well, it's not yet my anniversary of joining H!O, but I wanted to post anyway because today is the first anniversary of my idol fandom. It all began on the 2nd of January 2010 (it might have been early morning on the 3rd... it makes little difference) when I stumbled upon the My Boy PV on YouTube... a remix, to be precise. The funny thing is that I was watching something that had nothing to do with music, or girls, or Japan, yet the My Boy PV appeared among the related videos and caught my eye. I can only explain it with a bug in YouTube or (far more likely, if you ask me) a supernatural intervention by the Idol Goddesses.

Anyway, I quickly found the original PV and I watched it once. Twice. Three times. And again and again, during the following hours and days. Then I looked for other songs of that mysterious Buono! group, and began learning about Hello!Project and idol culture as a whole. Initially I tried to resist my interest towards those worryingly young girls, but I soon surrendered and admitted that I'd always been "idol fodder".

I discovered Hello!Online and joined, at first just for the tracker, ignoring the forum. Soon after I began reading all the posts of two blogs that would become seminal in my wota apprenticeship: Wotaku Now! and the now sadly inactive Omame.co.uk.

The news that Morning Musume would come to Paris finally pushed me to write my first post in the forum, and to make arrangements for seeing my idols live for the first time. The trip to Paris was epic, and culminated in seeing MoMusu, and in particular my all-time favourite Junjun, up close in very unusual circumstances. I also met many fellow wotas and forged long-lasting friendships. Well, they lasted up to now anyway.
During the endless queues at Japan Expo I also wrote the first pages of what ended up being (shameless promotion) my only multi-shot fanfic on H!O.

Barely a month had passed from those epic days when the news of the JunLinEri graduation hit me really hard. I had discovered Hello!Project just weeks after Koharu's graduation, so I had been spared the pain up to then... but it was another chapter of my wota initiation that had to happen sooner or later: knowing that your favourite would soon be gone.

Then, in autumn, came my first trip to Japan, to meet again some of the great people I had met in Paris, and get to know some new ones. During my time there I managed to be at a C-ute musical (twice), a S/mileage concert, a TakaGaki theatre show (first row!), a handshake event with Momo for the release of her new photobook and an AKB48 Team A performance (first row again!). That's right, my love for idols goes across companies.

And today, one year after that little YouTube miracle, new life is injected into MoMusu with four new members. Another cycle begins. Like last year, whatever happens will be nothing short of awesome.

Thanks for reading this far, and happy idol worshipping to you all!
mnhuik, also known as Ye Olde Wota elsewhere on the interwebs.

My fanfic thread: Ye Olde Wota, storyteller
--------------------

#218 (AZN)animedude

(AZN)animedude

O__O

• Senpai
  • 2588 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:32 AM

hoomahgahh it's been 5 years.

and technically my anniversary was new years eve so this is a month late, but i haven't come here or sadly even thought of this place in months. thankfully i still frequent H!O IRC, which makes me feel even if just a little, that i'm still part of this place. I've definately done alot of growing through here. so i wasn't exactly young when i joined, but i've always been known by people as never acting my age anyway. Looking back at my posts, it's quite embarassing to see myself, but at the same time, it's let me see how far i've really gone in my life that i can see such a change in myself (at least from my own opinion, i guess you'd have to make your own judgement on that). And even though i've pretty much moved on in life, and it is unlikely that i will ever be as active as i once was, this place holds too many memories to ever really forget this place. The memories of ZONE secret base, the member threads still being in the single digits and the days of post wars, spammage up the wahzoo, picture bombs, retaliations, refreshing the page ever 5 seconds knowing a new page would have been added to some member thread. The many people i met here, few of which, regretfully, i keep in touch with. It's been a good 5 years, and other than a starting personality that i would prefer to not remember, i regret little that i was here

i blame many people for my even being here in the first place, and for the coincidental acquaintance i had with a few people here without me even realizing due to my usage of DC++, which is in fact, the real reason i ever ended up here. DC++ hub leading to my discovery of this place leading to my introduction to Morning Musume leading to my expansion to H!P/UFA, and the rest is history from there. I blame this place for many of the artists i now have on my mp3 player, and for my musical listening preferences in general.

ahh nostalgic post. :)

(AZN)animedude
:P suddenly...azn's become a ZONE man XD

read mah blogs =D
and read mah reviews =D #2 on that list, and going up

#219 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

This will be my 5th anniversary here in August.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#220 Dantea

Dantea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 402 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:56 AM

Hi!

I've been hanging around here for a while, reading and downloading and whatnot, for about a year. I'm generally terrified of forums because they usually get too mean and horrible for my taste, but it seems pretty nice here :w00t:

Posted Image
Kumai Yurina · 10th generation · Oda Sakura · Akimoto Sayaka · Tashima Meru · Sashihara Rino · Mitsui Aika · Sudo Maasa

http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users