• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#141 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

After listening a little bit, it seems like the song is very Perfume-like. Also, the dance seems a little bit more difficult than the typical Egg stuff.
Also, first two lines go to Saki and Yuuka. Please be the leads?

#142 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:35 AM

^ I'm not sure, the lines after go to Kanon and Ayacho so I'm hoping more that it's much more even. Sure, I like Yuuka and Sakitty, but with a 4 member group it's a bit rubbish when there are the same 2 leads each time, like in SCE it was Yuuka and Kanon. Hopefully the lines will be more even, kind of like G4, where even though there ARE two leads (only by having one extra line compared to the other girls) that the other two have a significant amount too.

Hopefully people got the point I was trying to make, I couldn't phrase it better... :D

#143 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:37 AM

^
^please NO Kanon can actually sing amazingly well and should not be discounted.
Her voice doesn't do that annoying whining thing that sakitty's has been doing recently(though it seems from the recording she doesn't do it in this song) I believe she is trying to imitate Reina as Reina often does that sort of thing and Reina is her favourite sempai. Thing is with sakitty's age, she really doesn't need to be adding that kind of effect to it, not when she can actually sing amazingly.
This isn't me hating on her, it's me being annoyed she isn't using her voice as well as I know she can and I just have this feeling she'll do it in lives and stuff T___T

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#144 Atarimae

Atarimae

キライスキダイキライ。

• Senpai
  • 2187 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:43 AM

Spoiler

well i dont really care who gets more lines as long as each girl has at least 2 or 3

#145 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:50 AM

Oh, yeah, It should be even, but there should be definitive leads. Sorta like G4, yeah, I know what you mean.
Well, I don't how Saki sounds lately, but in the Summer concert she was AWESOME.
Also, I personally see that Kanon's voice is unpolished. Whereas Yuuka's is girlishly high and accurate, Kanon's is just girlishly high.

#146 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:07 AM

As much as Id like Ayacho and Yuuka to be leads, and that should come as absolutely no surprise, I would like to see S/milage as a group with no noteable leads. I think all the girls are great talents, and when allowed to do so are very capable of excellent performances. Making anyone a lead, or any two, would be an insult to the talent the others have and is essentially them saying ''Well... you're still an Egg, once again you get nothing!!'' :ph34r:

That being said, I wish this computer at this hostel had speakers on it so I could actually hear what this song sounds like. But!!! Ayacho looks much much more comfortable now than she ever has in the past! Which is awesome!! And Yuuka's butt always looks really cute in pants like that. I want to pinch it!!! Not in like a perv way, in a ''you're too cute and I can't take it'' type way!!! <3

#147 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:48 AM

I really can't wait to see this new unit at work plus watching their practice looks really cool too.

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#148 H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!Pisbest♥Airi♥Risako♥

H!P idol addict

• Banned
  • 771 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:53 AM

They look really nervous in the photoshoot. I guess its because its not a style theyre used to, with so much styling and makeup.. they look really great tho <3 I don't mind them wearing makeup sometimes, its interesting to see a "new" version of your idols.

I just really hope they will be succesful and happy in this new unit, i really think they deserve it <3 Especially Sakichy XD FINALLY she got into a unit x_x

#149 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

I've been a kanon fangirl for years now so I'm probably quite biased but I remember being happy when I finally heard her sing cuz I was super impressed and I still feel she has a voice that can be counted amongst the rest.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#150 TurtleFu

TurtleFu

BACCHIRI!!!

• Banned
  • 1891 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

All singing groups have leads. You put your best foot forward. Nobody can say that these 4 girls are completely even in skill. Even all debuted non-Eggs groups have leads. You pick the best singer for the song, think about how Yossy was chosen to sing Mr. Moonlight because she was boyish, and how KonKon was chosen to sing Namida etc. because she had a cute, young voice.
I think that at least 3 are pretty talented in their own ways, but some are clearly better than others.
Leads say "you fit this song better" if that ALSO means "you are more talented", then I don't really care. The people with the most TALENT should sing.
Hopefully the Perfume-vibe will come through, because at least 3 really remind me of early Vitamin Drop-era Perfume.

#151 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:03 PM

^ You're post makes it seem as if there are only three girls in the group. (After that first mention of "4". Unless..I'm reading wrong, which is very possible, and you just think three of them are better than the fourth. Or something. XD)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#152 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:18 PM

Their song sounds very promising.
I quite like what they showed of the dance as well.

The photoshoot was a bit... strange. I didn't like Dawa's hair, and Saki looked like she had way too much makeup on her eyes.

Thanks a lot, Gordo. XD
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#153 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

BLT scan (look on the bottom right corner :good:)
Posted Image
It doesn't say anything we don't know. But with the unit name starting to appear in magazines, I think there might be no changes in the line-up later.
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#154 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:20 AM

Just saw the practice video. I love the song! :wub:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#155 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

@ Nouciel Thanks for the scan, yes I hope that making appearances in magazines means the line-up is at least somewhat secure for now. I really like who've they've got picked out, with the possible exception of Ayacho.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#156 bboy_eternity

bboy_eternity

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:47 AM

After that video I'm even more anxious for their debut haha
I really hope all of their songs will be successful and they really just might be my new favorite group =)

and I agree with Garlix about Saki even though I like Saki a lot haha =P
"If music was a virus and dancing the disease...I hope everyone gets infected without any chance for a cure."

"Never let go of your passion and remember how it started when it gets hard."

"Breakdancing shows the world what the real hip hop is. Real hip hop doesn't discriminate. Real hip hop is all cultures put into one. It is peace, unity, love, and having fun, under the oneness of God, no matter what God you pray to."

Me Breakdancing videos

#157 BonkyuOnna

BonkyuOnna

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 973 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:30 AM

but with a 4 member group it's a bit rubbish when there are the same 2 leads each time, like in SCE it was Yuuka and Kanon.

Meleon Kinenbi has four members and Ayumi is always the lead...just saying, not that I want this group to be like that.

#158 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:27 AM

I still laugh whenever people claim Yuuka and Kanon were leads in SCE, when that group was about as well rounded as a group gets. :wub:

Oh well... people can think what they want.

And yeah, theyll obviously make someone a lead or sometwo... it just seems like its easier for the thin-skulled morons to latch on to a group if they feel they only need to focus on one face. ^_^ Groups like SCE dont need definite non-debatable leads, cause theyre temporary... but for a permanent group... yeap.

#159 phishn37

phishn37

Here Sakitty Sakitty

• Senpai
  • 2233 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:57 AM

In MnT one could make the argument that Yuuka and Kanon were the leads, but in Shugo! x2 I think it's hard to say that it was not good, equal line distribution. Hopefully S/mileage will have a good spreading of lines as well.
Posted Image
Please visit my sort-of H!P blog at Mk no Blog

S/mileage Saikou! Other favorites: Ogawa Saki, Shimizu Saki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Tanaka Reina, Fukada Kanon, Okai Chisato, Suzuki Airi

#160 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:27 AM

I think the most equal groups (current groups only) when it comes to line distrubution go like this:

Buono!
Shugo Chara Egg! <--> Guardians 4

With only four members, I definitely hope they will be more like Buono! in terms of line distrubution, but if one or two people get a few lines more, I don't think I'll be complaining. I just like when everyone gets the chance to sing; at least one solo line. :o

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users