• Please log in to reply
14824 replies to this topic

#7921 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:38 AM

Not sure what they are saying, but according to the H!O twitter S/mileage is mad as hell

MizukiRina

Twitter

#7922 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

My understanding of Japanese is really limited. However, after seeing the videos, here's what I guess:

Kananan x Meimei:

_ Mad at DAWA vs Harunan and Nyon vs Risako

_ Mad at Riho, Mizuki, Duu, Ayumin and Karin getting photobooks

Take-chan x Rinapuu:

_ Something about DAWA vs Duu

_ Mad at MM getting CM (au CM and kagome maybe)

P/S: TBH, I think the photobook thing is nothing to be mad at. I mean, yeah, in MM, even Eripon, Harunan haven't had one yet.

#7923 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Lol that was great. Oden and Rinapuu suck at being mad though they just lost it completely halfway through XD.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7924 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:55 PM

Goodness, that was amazing. I think Rina might have finally sold me.

KanaxMeimi:

-Dawa wrote Harunan a huge post on her blog for her birthday, Meimi only got one line

-Fukuda makes the staff and the other members irritated by only being in the Berryz dressing room at H!P concerts

-The former Eggs always talk about how hard they had it and all these different people they had to deal with, but these two came in fresh and it was even harder

-When they were doing their makeup for a photoshoot, MM came to visit and their makeup was perfect, professionally done, but S/mileage had to do their own

-Riho has gotten 3 PBs, Mizuki 2, Kudo 1, and Ayumi and Karin debuted after them but have already received 3 between them while S/m 2nd gen has gotten none

TakexPuu

-Take is probably legitimately mad at Kana being friends with the baseball player Uehara because she's actually a fan and Kana is not (and Rina making fun of her own lack of energy) and she was going to go on but got cut off

-Meimi's hair hits Take in the face when they're dancing, Rina makes fun of her yaeba

-Dawa took a picture with Duu looking super happy, but she only ever makes weird faces with the S/m members, Fukuda was told to drop Cinderella so they thought it would be over, but now it's "Maro," "MARO" (that's when she loses it)

-Everyone is praising MM for their commercials, but they've appeared in commercials, too. They worked very hard in full-body tights. Take says that the ginger ring was tasty and Rina says "Nobody bought it."

DawaxNyon

-Meimi is always going on about what she shouldn't eat for the sake of her throat, but the other day she ate two bento and two pizzas, why isn't she worried about getting fat

-In H!P senpai pick bento first, but when someone picks the one Kana wanted, she says, "Oh, I don't want any"

-Take always fixes her makeup with her own saliva, isn't her family shocked

-Rina's dancing isn't her own style, it's just lazy

-AND THE CAKE (2ch noticed this too), obviously they forgot about S/m; Dawa says no one in S/m ate that cake (except...)

DDOhydd.gif

#7925 iwabo

iwabo

♥ 広瀬じゅり ♥

• Senpai
  • 3531 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:58 PM

This is a fun idea. The other units should do that too. Get some stuff out of their system and hide it behind "I'm just playing a role here"

PSTLUtK.jpg

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#7926 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:27 PM

^^ thank you, i agree that was amazing. Really good idea by the agency to give them an opportunity to say what they think without holding back. They've been too friendly with each other for too long, its a good way to strengthen the bonds and clear the fakeness.

#7927 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

Omg I love Rinapuu<3 ahaha

The dynamic her and Take went for in this was great, really funny.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#7928 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Thanks for the highlights! I was pretty much only able to pick up the photobook part.

Meimi pulled off mad the best but Rina kind of shocked me when she did that voice at the end.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#7929 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:24 PM

^^ thank you, i agree that was amazing. Really good idea by the agency to give them an opportunity to say what they think without holding back. They've been too friendly with each other for too long, its a good way to strengthen the bonds and clear the fakeness.

Lol well i wouldn't say it clears the fakeness it's clearly all exaggerated for comedy purposes and doesn't include anything serious just things fans would consider cute. Honestly I think if this were real than Dawa and Nyon would have just had a fist fight on camera XD. This is all scripted but incredibly funny and a way to promote their new photobook,single and Budokan concert.

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7930 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Lol well i wouldn't say it clears the fakeness it's clearly all exaggerated for comedy purposes and doesn't include anything serious just things fans would consider cute. Honestly I think if this were real than Dawa and Nyon would have just had a fist fight on camera XD. This is all scripted but incredibly funny and a way to promote their new photobook,single and Budokan concert.

When is the pay-per-view of that fight? 

#7931 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:34 PM

If that bit about them not having a makeup artist even for photoshoots is true, though, that's crazy. ಠ_ಠ

#7932 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

S/mileage's Video Message at Japan Expo

#7933 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

Their acting was so cute

#7934 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I guess that video message is the closest that S/mileage will get to Paris -_-

TEAM TAKECHAN

#7935 lovemusic

lovemusic

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 12487 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

The 36th Chamber of Idol : Hello! Project Special 14-07-12 18:30-23:30 JST

http://www.ustream.t...rrevolveproject

3Wl1xueP.jpg

http://www.towerrevo.jp/article/8353/
http://www.towerrevo.jp/

http://www.nissen.jp/hikosen2006/song/

#7936 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Obviously there was some over-acting going on for the sake of comedy (but I would not want to run into Mei and Kana in a dark alley), but pretty much everything they brought up is either a known issue or something only the members would know, so I think they were still glad to be able to talk. I know the PB issue is something that seriously irritates Meimi, and they did address the Rina issue in more ways than one. I'm hoping this video actually relates to Budokan somehow, if only just the theme, rather than just being a promotional vehicle.

DDOhydd.gif

#7937 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Brilliant stuff It wouldn't be quite so funny if there wasn't actually the strong edge of truth for all the complaints, and done from a position of strength ('Sold Out' Budokan and consistently good sales). But yeah... Kana and Meimei were genuinely frightening.  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7938 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

Kana and Meimi were so intense. I feel like it was because they brought up most of the issues about the treatment between the groups rather than issues within the group itself.
Rina and Takechan were really funny, I enjoyed there's the most. Dawa and Kanon was also pretty enjoyable.
Kana and Meimi were so intense. I feel like it was because they brought up most of the issues about the treatment between the groups rather than issues within the group itself.
Rina and Takechan were really funny, I enjoyed there's the most. Dawa and Kanon was also pretty enjoyable.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#7939 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

LOL.. me being me .. didn't like it at all ..
I NEVER like it when they try to act tough ..
Just like AKB48 Majisuka Gakuen .. I never like it abit ..
quite simply .. I think they look like they are having constipation when they act tough ..
and they try to do that manly voice .. it sounded like they are drunk ..

So that's me ..
But the content from Lurkette translation is interesting .. :P

#7940 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:43 PM

Maybe they were drunk??? :o XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

0 user(s) are reading this topic