#1762 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 09:43 AM

http://s.ameblo.jp/t...medium=facebook

Tsunku's insights about MM'15 single.

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#1763 akogare

akogare

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:13 PM

^is there any translation?

#1764 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:33 PM

No one posted this here.  Tsunku won the Best Composition Award at  the 57th Japan Record Awards for "Umaretekitekurete Arigatou" sung by Kumiko.

http://www.dailymoti...rigato_creation

I'm so happy that Tsunku was able to win this award and just seeing him smile and mouthing to the words is so bittersweet. I really respect Tsunku and I hope he continues making great music!

Congrats Tsunku-san! :good:

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#1765 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:36 AM

News interviews in support of the NEXT YOU drama and single:

#1766 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

Just a heads-up: I've finished translating Tsunku's book "Dakara, Ikiru."

See here for the full translation.

#1767 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:03 PM

Thank you very much, Henkka!!!! 

#1768 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:52 PM

Just a heads-up: I've finished translating Tsunku's book "Dakara, Ikiru."

See here for the full translation.

A very very big thanks for all the hard work you did pour through that work  :coool:

I'm in the middle of reading it, chapter 3; And i got one quote that made me remind why i can't stand '48 band and affiliates :

The president of my company recommended that I seek an arranged marriage, whereas Akimoto Yasushi advised me that “your producing work of someone is truly complete only when you marry that disciple.

#1769 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

^
You know that Mr. Akimoto has been married since 1988? It's not like he's trying to groom his next wife with AKB48. But I guess if you have some personal animus against him (for his admittedly predatory advice) it may sour your impression of his work or something.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1770 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 01:53 PM

^
You know that Mr. Akimoto has been married since 1988? It's not like he's trying to groom his next wife with AKB48. But I guess if you have some personal animus against him (for his admittedly predatory advice) it may sour your impression of his work or something.

I know that he has actually done in the past what he has advised to Tsunku, and from what i can tell it's translating  in the way the Akb galaxy is managed.

Which i don't like much, although I have no ill intent toward any akb derivative, i'm just not interested much in them and don't see why i should whenever i look a bit more.

But to each their own.

#1771 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:05 PM

^^Actually he gets a lot of heat from the "marrying the idols you produce topic" because his wife is a former member of the first idol group that he produced

dlapuo76c72.gif

#1772 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:40 AM

^^Actually he gets a lot of heat from the "marrying the idols you produce topic" because his wife is a former member of the first idol group that he produced

Yes, i know, that's what i was saying  :good:

And  there has been the recent management/member dating scandal, (not the first of the kind i think in the akb galaxy, or am i mistaken ? ) 

#1773 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:15 AM

I know it's a thing Akimoto did. I don't know what it has to do with liking or disliking ○○48.

I guess if the managers are following Akimoto's example and trying to marry their charges that would be a problem. I don't follow them much more than what hits mainstream news, so I don't know about any idol/manager dating scandal.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#1774 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:30 PM

I know it's a thing Akimoto did. I don't know what it has to do with liking or disliking ○○48.

I guess if the managers are following Akimoto's example and trying to marry their charges that would be a problem. I don't follow them much more than what hits mainstream news, so I don't know about any idol/manager dating scandal.

Well, the management and how they "sell" the girls is obviously a part which i think is emphasized quite enough for idols, who are musical entertainement. In that aspect i don't like much Akb like i don't like the way Kpop girl's band are sexualized beyond limits. Which doesn't stop me from looking at them on an eyecandy basis, or to like some songs. 

#1775 Henkka

Henkka

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 155 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 05:46 AM

(Cross-posting from the Morning Musume thread:)

To anyone who cares, I've started doing translations of select parts of Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK and ALBUM BOOK. I'd call it essential reading for the H!P music lovers. I think I'm not going to spam about this on here again except when it's all done perhaps, so just keep an eye on the below link if you'd like.

Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE & ALBUM BOOKS

#1776 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

^

— Speaking of °C-ute: which of their songs mean the most to you?

Spoiler

Tsunku♂: I was like, “I’m going to have them sing the riff like “ja ja jaa, ja ja jaraa” — like “Smoke on the Water”! This will sound so silly!”

— So that’s how non-serious you were about it. (laughs)

Tsunku♂: I thought it was going to get way more laughs than it actually did.

— It came out sounding just cool, without any of the silly.

Tsunku♂: They were all singing it like nothing was out of the ordinary, while I was thinking “come on — at least you could act surprised!” I was also unsure if anyone would ever get that the “bakoon!” meant “bakuon” (loud/explosive sound), so I decided to write an explanation on that. It was kind of similar to when I wrote “Koi no Dance Site” and during the “koi no juuteion” (“love’s low register sounds“) bit the members are going “oo, ha!” in an allusion to those low register sounds.
Spoiler

Wow, huh. That answers that question. A few years ago, I asked myself if Tsunku knew he was giving ℃-ute a barn burner when he gave them Dance de Bakoon. Turns out he thought he was giving them the next Hyokkori Hyotan Jima. :D
At least Tsunku has a sense of humor about misplaced fandom. I mean, if it was Hideaki Anno, all of ℃-ute would have been killed off with that song playing in the background, and a 30' tall Sudo Maasa laughing, "Bacon doesn't dance HA HAHAH HAH Jan Jan *squish* Jaaaan Jan Jan Jaraaan *squish*"

#1777 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:55 AM

10 interesting videos, on this channel, about how Tsunku started the Shuffle Groups in 2000 (includes recordings).

#1778 guck

guck

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:59 PM

http://avex.jp/tk/ne....php?id=1034831

Not sure Tsunku involve in which part but I guest the song written by Tsunku and composed by TK.

#1779 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:09 PM

Tsunku♂ can speak again! 

http://wotaintranslation.com/2016/06/16/tsunku-can-speak-again/

#1780 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:31 PM

Tsunku will be featured in the new upcoming documentary of AKB48. I don't know how large his part will be, but he's one of several people that are interviewed, as shown in teaser trailer below: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users