Photo

Hotaru~Ruru's Fanfics and Oneshots (Update: 1/5)

• Please log in to reply
645 replies to this topic

#1 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:18 AM

Hi minna!

Here are my fanfics and oneshots!

Index:

Current Fanfics:

Red Moon

0.1-Sayumi
0.2-Reina
0.3-Mizuki
0.4-Riho
0.5-Haruka
0.6-Haruna

I Miss You

Chapter One

Rika was making breakfast when Yossie entered the kitchen tiredly. Yossie was half asleep, one eye closed and the other open. ‘She looks adorable when she’s tired.’ Rika thought, giggling. Yossie was fully awake when she heard Rika giggle. “Hey Rika-chan,” Yossie let out a yawn. “What’s for breakfast?” “Scrambled eggs.” Rika replied. “That will help.” Yossie smiled. ‘Makoto usually made pancakes’. Yossie thought. “I love your smile Yossie,” Rika giggled. “It makes my day.” “I love your smile too.” Yossie said. ‘But I love Makoto’s smile even more.’ She thought. She shook her head. ‘No! You like Rika, not Makoto.’ “Here you go Yossie.” Rika gave Yossie her food. “Thank you Rika-chan.” Yossie kissed Rika on the cheek. “I have to go to a meeting,” Rika hurriedly put on her jacket. “I’ll see you tonight.” “Okay,” Yossie replied. “Bye.” Yossie ate her meal, and she went to go get dressed. She didn’t have anything important to do for the day, so she went to her room. She came across a picture of her and Makoto. “We looked so beautiful together.” She said out loud. ‘Where did the good times end?’

Flashback: 1 year ago
Makoto’s eyes were filled with tears. Her hands were shaking, she walked with her head down. ‘How am I going to tell Yossie this?’ She thought, biting her lip. “Ow!” Makoto bumped into someone. She looked up to say she apologized, but she stared at the person. “….Yossie, I’m sorry.” Makoto said, crying. “Wait, what’s wrong?”Yossie asked. “I’m…I’m…going to study in America.” Makoto confessed. There was silence between the two. Makoto looked up at Yossie, who was about to cry. “How long?” Yossie finally asked. “Four years.” Makoto replied. “I…I don’t know what to say right now.” Yossie hugged Makoto tightly. “I’m going to miss you Yossie.” “I’m going to miss you too.” Yossie replied. “Ogawa-san, are you coming?” a voice rang. “Yes.” Makoto replied. “I love you Yossie.” “I love you too Mako-chan.” Yossie murumered, kissing Makoto. She went to the limo and left for the airport, leaving Yossie heartbroken.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#2 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:30 AM

oohhh myyy Yossie!!!
AAHHH! it starts off so good! poor Rika =[
more more more

Posted Image
Ai: ah Gaki-san, wait till we get into the dressing room
Gaki: Sorry can't ^-^

#3 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:33 AM

Aaaaaw thank you thank you thank you!

I put a lot of thought in this.

TanaKame coming up next!

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#4 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

oh this is a different pairing rather than the ones that are here I like that. I want to see how things turn out if you keep it going that is.

#5 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:43 AM

Thank you for your patience!

Yeah, this one is shorter, enjoy! :)

Chapter Two
“Eri, where are you taking me?” Reina asked, blindfolded. “You’ll see.” Eri said in a squeaky voice, pulling Reina. Reina wanted to know what was going on with Eri because she seemed so excited. “Ready?” Eri asked. “Yep.” Reina replied, squeezing Eri’s hand. “Ta-da!” There was a dinner for the two of them with sushi rolls and chopsticks. “Eri, I love you!” Reina kissed Eri. “I love you too Reina.” Eri kissed her back. ‘My first love’. Eri thought.

“Yossie, I’m home.” Rika burst open the door and locked it. “I’m so glad you’re here,” Yossie walked up to Rika. “So, how was your day-“Shhh…” Rika put her finger on Yossie’s lips. Yossie was silent. “You look so cute when you’re silent.” She said. ‘Oh.crap.’ Yossie thought. “I love you Yossie.” Rika said. “I love you too.” Yossie replied. ‘Why do I feel so guilty?’ Yossie thought.

Flashback: 2 years ago
Yossie saw Makoto looking over a script. “Guess what I got you?” Yossie asked Makoto, hiding a little box behind her back. “What?” Makoto asked, looking up. “This.” Yossie gave the little black box to Makoto. She opened it. “A ring?” Makoto replied, shocked. “Yep.” Yossie smiled. “Thank you,” Makoto kissed Yossie. “This made my day.” “Put it on!” Yossie sat next to Makoto. Makoto put it on. “I love it!” “I love you.” Yossie kissed Makoto. Makoto smiled.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#6 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:16 AM

wow you're fast!
The tana/kamei bit was cute
oh maan....rift in yossie's heart

Posted Image

#7 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:28 AM

^Looks like you're a huge fan of this.

Hmmm...TakaGaki coming up next!

I'm going to post Chapter 3 either late tonight or tomorrow. (since I have no school.)

Keep commenting minna!

~Hotaru

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#8 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:28 AM

Chapter Three

“Do you know how gorgeous you look, Risa?” Ai put her arms around Risa’s waist. “Very gorgeous, just like you.” Risa replied, kissing Ai. The two lie in the bed together, cuddling. “You know, Ai…” “What?” Ai asked, looking into Risa’s eyes. “You look so beautiful right now.”Risa kissed Ai again. Ai giggled, and the rest…was the rest.

“I’m leaving Eri.” Reina called from the hallway. Eri was already dressed and she was reading a novel. “Okay.” Eri called back, marking where she left off, put the book down, and she walked to the door, unlocking it. “5…4…3…2…1.” Eri counted. “Goodbye Eri! Love you!” Reina kissed her on the lips and she left. Eri locked the door. ‘Reina, you turn me on when you say that’. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

“Uh…Yossie?” Rika asked, waving a banana in front of Yossie’s face. “…Oh, yes Rika?” “You’ve been acting weird lately.” Rika looked at Yossie with concern. “Don’t say that.” Yossie kissed Rika on the lips. ‘I love Rika, but I still have feelings for Makoto.’ Yossie thought. “Yossie, you’re my everything…” ‘Where did I hear this before? Oh…’ Yossie thought.

Flashback: 3 years ago
Yossie stared at Makoto, who was talking with some newcomers in Morning Musume. She was laughing and she looked like she was having fun. “How am I going to tell her I love her?” Yossie asked herself. ‘I’m just going to wait until they’re gone.’ Yossie nodded.
“Goodbye Mako-chan.” said the last girl as she left. “Bye Bye.” Makoto waved. “Okay, you can come out now Yossie.” Makoto called, her echo ringing. Yossie came to Makoto. “Um…Mako-chan…I want to say that-“ Yossie was interrupted by a kiss from Makoto. “Yossie,” Makoto whispered in Yossie’s ear. “You're my everything."

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#9 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:48 AM

wow I haven't seen a YoMako fic in such a long long long time... ^^ thanks for reviving YoMako! haha and the rest of the pairings are so cute~
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#10 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:21 AM

^Thank you. :D

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#11 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:05 PM

Chapter Four

Risa woke up at midnight from the beeping of her cellphone. ‘A text message?’ she thought. She looked down at Ai, whose head was resting on her chest. “Mmm.” she mumbled in her sleep. Risa looked up toward the ceiling. “Hey…Ai-chan?” Risa whispered. “Hmm?” Ai replied, looking up at Risa. “I have to go.” “For what?” Ai asked, curious. “Work.” Risa replied, grabbing her coat. Ai looked after her. She knew something was suspicious.

Eri woke up later that morning, at about 5 AM when she saw Reina right on top of her. Eri turned the light on. “Reina, what is it?” Eri giggled. “Your eyes are sparkling Eririn.” Reina whispered. Eri was shocked. This wasn’t Reina at all, but Eri liked it. “Yours are sparkling too.” “Eri…” Reina kissed Eri for a very long time that early morning.

Yossie woke up early. It was strange how things like this would happen, her thinking about Makoto. She kissed Rika on the cheek before she went to get some cereal. The phone rang, which made Yossie drop the cereal box. ‘Thank god it was closed’. she thought. “Now where’s that phone?” Yossie asked herself, putting the cereal box on the counter. “Aha!” Yossie grabbed the phone and she answered it. “Hello?” “Hey Yossie.” said a familiar voice. “Mako-chan?” Yossie replied, shocked.

Flashback: 1 year ago
It has been 2 months since Makoto left Japan. Yossie was lonely, and she was paying less attention on her work. “Yossie,” Rika touched Yossie’s shoulder. “You should really get over Makoto.” “I can’t help that.” Yossie replied, giving Rika a cold stare. “Yes you can.” Rika replied in her usual soft voice. “No I-“ Yossie was interrupted with a kiss. “I hate to see you like this Yossie,” Rika replied. “I want to help you through this.” ‘I don’t know about this’. Yossie thought. “Okay.” Yossie said, smiling a little.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#12 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:16 PM

oh snap, mysterious text. From
Spoiler

hahhaa
well I'm glad you added in TakaGaki :good: seeing I'm obsessed with them lol

Posted Image

#13 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

^Thank you LOL.

I'm currently writing Chapter Five!

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#14 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:07 PM

Chapter Five

“When is Risa ever going to come back?” Ai asked out loud. Risa has been gone for 3 hours, and she never came back. She never called Ai…Ai didn’t even know what to do right now. Finally, the phone rang. “Hello?” Ai answered. “Hey Ai. Sorry I didn’t call you.” Risa replied. “It’s okay,” Ai’s voice was relaxed. “I was just worried.” “Sorry I left you,” Risa told Ai. “I had to go do something.” “What?” Ai asked. “Just something.” Risa replied, looking guilty. ‘I can’t tell you what I did to you Ai-chan’.

Eri made sushi for lunch…again. It was a huge addiction to her. Reina needed to get more groceries, so Eri decided to make her sushi. But this time it had wasabi on it. Eri hated it, but Reina loved it. ‘It’s going to be a surprise, just for the two of us’. Eri thought, smiling.

“Yossie, why aren’t you saying anything?” Makoto asked from the other line. Yossie tried thinking of something to say. “I’m just shocked you called…” Yossie replied, her hand trembling. “Guess what?” Makoto said in English. “What?” Yossie replied in English. “I’m coming to Japan.” Makoto squealed in Japanese. “Really?” Yossie was still shocked. “Well, yeah because we’re taking a break here in University, so I decided to come see you.”Makoto replied. ‘She sounds so cute when she’s perky.’ Yossie thought. “That’s cool Mako-chan!” “I can’t wait to see you!” Makoto sounded happy on the other line. “I can’t wait to see you too!” Yossie replied.
“Oh, and Yossie?”
“Hmmm?”
“I love you.”
“I love you too Mako-chan.”
Yossie hung up the phone. ‘What am I going to do?’

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#15 .gina

.gina

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4164 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:17 AM

Oh dear... poor Rika, wonder what's going to happen.
And poor Ai aswell! I wonder what Risa did.
Looks like the only happy couple at the moment is Tanakame XD

#16 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:20 AM

^I just realized that. XD

I feel bad for Rika & Ai too.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#17 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:35 AM

Sorry it took so long!

Really, truly, and seriously, enjoy this chapter!

Yeah, it's still short....

Chapter Six
Risa hung up the phone. She looked back at Maki. “Where were we?” she asked, turning around. “Right here.” Maki kissed Risa.

Eri was waiting for Reina, who seemed to be running other errands. She cleaned the house, and decorated it. There was a knock at the door. Eri opened it. “Sayumi?” she asked. Sayumi was one of her closest friends. Sayumi was silent. “Is there something wrong?” Eri asked. “It’s not wrong for me, but it is wrong for you.” Sayumi replied. “What do you-“ Sayumi kissed her. And Sayumi was right, it was wrong for Eri, because she didn’t break away.

Yossie was rushing. She needed to go to the airport to meet up with Makoto. “It’s 8:00.” she mumbled. “I’m supposed to be there by 8:30.” “Yossie, where are you going?” asked Rika, who wrapped her arms around Yossie, making her nearly fall. “To the airport,” Yossie replied. “I’ve got to see Makoto.” “WHAT??!?!?!” Rika yelled, letting go of Yossie. ‘Oh snap, I’ve never seen her this mad before.’ Yossie thought. ‘How could she see that witch?’ Rika thought. Yossie slowly got up. “I…I’ll be leaving.” Yossie grabbed her jacket, and she left. “Makoto is back,” Rika said under her breath. “I need to keep her away from my Yossie!”

Flashback: 2 years ago

"Look at that baka," Rika mumbled, glaring at Makoto. "She thinks that she can take my Yossie and put her under her spell..." "Haha," Yossie laughed, holding her sides. "Makoto's jokes aren't even that funny." Rika rolled her eyes. "Thanks for the ring Yossie," Makoto said, kissing Yossie on the cheek. "I can't live without it." 'Ring? What ring?' Rika thought, her eyes narrowing. "Ah, you're welcome Mako-chan." Yossie replied, kissing her back. 'This disgusts me,' Rika thought. 'I have to do something about this.'

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#18 Miss Behave

Miss Behave

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 711 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

OOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
RRRIIIIIISAAAAA NOOO!!!!
O_O
ok now that was like *slap* lol
wow

Posted Image

#19 niigakirisa#1

niigakirisa#1

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:08 AM

*stares at screen in shock* risa nd maki .... what bout ai ..... risa. OMGGGGGGG

#20 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 04:29 AM

^Shocked?

Um...I'll write Chapter Seven when I get back from school tomorrow.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users