• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4538 replies to this topic

#4521 MM=Happiness

MM=Happiness

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 708 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

Haha!! OMG!! I fell off my chair from LMAO and started to ROFL when I saw the pimp cups Reina bought!!
We sell those same exact same cups where I work!!! All I kept thinking was "Out of everything they could have bought in LA, she pull THAT???? out of her bag??"
And then I almost died of laughter XD

SUPER OMEGA CUTE ENGLISH SPEAKING BY AIKA AND KOHA and the ADORABLE GIRL BONDING right after!!!
My favorite part of the whole DVD ^_^
Posted Image

Love you some MM gify goodness? GIFS by MM=H

#4522 Takeo Rey

Takeo Rey

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:06 PM

Currently uploading the whole concert on youtube. Here's the first video:

I won't get flagged on youtube for this will I??

#4523 Piper G

Piper G

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 745 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hmm. As far as crowd sound goes, I think it has to do with the sound setup. From the sound of it they didn't have proper stage recording equipment available at the con so they pulled the mic feeds off the sound board and looped them in with the background tracks. So the only "crowd noise" you are hearing is the noise the girls' mics are picking up.

I can assure you that it was deafeningly loud in LA. And I can also assure you that the sound is probably why this DVD was delayed so much. Finally I can assure you that before H!P brings another act overseas with the intent to record they will be seriously vetting the tech crew at whatever facility they choose.

#4524 Waku!Waku!

Waku!Waku!

KameiAleque

• Senpai
  • 580 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

thanks takeorey. iam waiting for the other part. <_< :unsure:
Posted Image
Set is made by Silverwind [GEE TEE].

"i am your pudding's jelly, would you like to eat me?"
-Taeyeon (SNSD)

#4525 Takeo Rey

Takeo Rey

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:56 PM

Yeah I had them all lined up but some are out of sync after I upload them. So I'm trying to re-encode and re-cut them all over again and then finally upload them. I wanted to get this done before the day is done, good thing I have the day off today :P

#4526 Takeo Rey

Takeo Rey

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:26 AM

Ok for all of those who can't use the tracker, I've got it uploaded on my channel. I also put in some extra videos that I recorded while I was in LA including when they arrived at the airport, opening ceremonies and a few of Yossie.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.c...19D2EB88BA887EC

#4527 kyyuna

kyyuna

Reina's Personal Butler <3

• Senpai
  • 2244 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 04:31 AM

awww just finished the DVD and man...brought back some good ol memories, sucks that we couldnt hear the cheering even though we were freaking loud as heck :(

love the part with junjun with her hair down while wearing the pink top and skirt :good: so kawaiiiiiiii =D
田中れいな ドSの中のドM 田中れいなデスッ!!!・・・どーぉ(笑)

Captain = Aika = Maimai

[topic='Kyyuna's H!P shop']http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/23808-preview-kyyunas-helloproject-shop/#entry1598662[/topic]

#4528 Zorr

Zorr

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4978 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

Takeo Rey Thank you for putting that all on youtube :ph34r:

I really enjoyed watching it. I think the camera work was actually pretty good considering (apart from the cameraman fail in the Q&A where his finger is in shot :) ). I've really enjoyed watching this, I'm so glad that they chose to show more of the concert in this DVD. It's still a bit of a shame that they didn't run the concert and then do all the offshot parts afterwards. Even still though, this is a great DVD.

#4529 mahoro888

mahoro888

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 06:37 PM

You know when I saw Reina's "pimp cups" the first thing I thought of was that she was going to give them to Miki as a wedding gift. Just because they said "Bride / Groom". Can anyone translate or paraphrase what Reina said when she showed them?

#4530 KawaiiAyu

KawaiiAyu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:58 AM

Oh man that was such a trip down memory lane. Thanks for uploading it! I can't wait for a subtitled version. I am gonna burn it and the documentary to DVD for keeping.

Hey guys I am hoping you can help me out a bit. One of my goals is to make a photobook to commemorate this trip because of course it was unlike anything else. I have a ton of my own photos I wanna use, as well as press photos and I'll take screencaps of the footage from this DVD and the documentary. Although I have seen som photos from H!P of the girls in LA here and there I was wondering if anyone was collecting them or anything like that. Frankly, I don't want to have to dig through the picboard for days to try to find them all. Does anyone know of a good place to find any LA related official photos? Let me know. Thanks!

#4531 hello!projecthappiness

hello!projecthappiness

Hello!Project=Love~!!

• Banned
  • 1157 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

I'm just going to say this:

Okay, i'm sorry but about 95% of those people who attended that concert are pure losers with not lifes. Most of those people are 30 year old men with NO girlfriends and a double chin with a HUGE muffin top OR they were skinny ugly men. Instead of listeing to Japanese girl singers they should go out and get girlfriends. I mean it's fine for me to like them. I'm a 14 year old girl. I mean a 30 year old man with a double chin and a huge muffin top listeing to jappaense girls sing about love compared to a 14 year old girl listening to girls sing about love. What sounds better? I mean it's like those men listeing to Hannah Monaton or whatever the ###### her stupid name is.
XD
Men who listen to these singers have no lifes.
If your girl that likes them, then your fine.

#4532 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

^those "men" you talk about are basically the ones who pay the girls' bills. if not for them, morning musume wouldn't be where they are. it is a shock at first, to see adult men listening to, and enjoying morning musume, but you get used to it. the girls have, so should you. next time you think about sharing your verbal diarrhea with us, you might want to tone it down a little.

#4533 manu

manu

♥Lovely 321♥

• Senpai
  • 1391 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

lol, that made my day.
I have no double chin, so I must be one of the skinny ugly men. XD
Now that you mentioned it, I really should stop following MM. I'm 26 now and it's better to stop now before it's too late.
The girls are getting too old. I should follow S/mileage now. Hope Wada Ayaka get a PB soon. With lots of Bikini shots of course. :)

No, serious now.
Everyone at AX was cool. So stop judge nice people who you don't know. I thought even a 14 year old girl would be wiser.

#4534 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:56 PM

I'm just going to say this:

Okay, i'm sorry but about 95% of those people who attended that concert are pure losers with not lifes. Most of those people are 30 year old men with NO girlfriends and a double chin with a HUGE muffin top OR they were skinny ugly men. Instead of listeing to Japanese girl singers they should go out and get girlfriends. I mean it's fine for me to like them. I'm a 14 year old girl. I mean a 30 year old man with a double chin and a huge muffin top listeing to jappaense girls sing about love compared to a 14 year old girl listening to girls sing about love. What sounds better? I mean it's like those men listeing to Hannah Monaton or whatever the ###### her stupid name is.
XD
Men who listen to these singers have no lifes.
If your girl that likes them, then your fine.

Are you calling me a loser? with all due respect but stfu. Those "losers" are what made MM what has been for the last 13 years and it's not because of little girls like you.

I bet you became a fan recently and don't know nothing about how H!P or how the concept of idols work. If so, go and do your homework and comeback whenever you are mature enough to know when you should not have diarrhea of the mouth.

Erm, you're 14...go back to listening to the Jonas Brothers or whatever the crap you kiddies listen to these days.

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#4535 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:29 PM

kinda funny how she leaves out the women that listen to morning musume. XD there is nothing wrong with anyone, at any age, to listen to whoever they want. music is music and meant to be shared by anyone who wants to listen.

#4536 CDevil

CDevil

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

I'm a 14 year old girl.

Tits or gtfo.

#4537 chr0nik©

chr0nik©

保田圭大好きだ!

• Senpai
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

I'm a 14 year old girl.

Tits or gtfo.

Lol, this isn't 4chan... although....

Posted Image
*03/08/2008 - 2008 Summer Wonderful Hearts Kouen*-*27/05/2010 - Hangry & Angry - London Concert*
Follow me on Twitter @gtchr0nik

#4538 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:29 AM

^ Alright people, both side has their points...but this isn't the thread to argue in.
Just let this thread die please, AX is all over and done with.

#4539 sswishbone

sswishbone

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 6554 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:55 AM

I agree with the above comment, let's just have it slide away now. As a 27 year old fan who saw the girls in Tokyo I can offer one rebuttal... Compared to most wota I was a bit younger than average :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users