ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:15 PM

HASHIDA MIREI

Posted Image

Birthday: 4/28/1992
Nicknames: Miree, Oppai-chan (Fan nickname)
Blood type: B
Home: Chiba prefecture
Place of birth: Fukuoka
Height: 157cm
Speciality:Singing anything, laughing
Habit: Laughing
Favourite celebrity: Crystal Kay, Ray J, Keita (Lead)
Favourite subject: Physical Education
Least favourite subject: Math, Science
Favourite brand: SLY
Sex: Girl (wanted to be born as a boy)
Shoe size: 24.5cm
Favourite expression: Smile
Favourite flower: Salvia
Favourite TV show/movie: Umizaru
Favourite food/drink: Anything, Kentucky fried chicken, Matcha milk
Least favourite food: Beans (any kind)
----

Mirei seemed kind of... rebelous some of her time in H!P :D She's the infamous egg that supposedly "insulted" Mai (from C-ute) and the "wotas" XD

She was really pretty and definetely had some skill! Which is why I'm glad she hasnt stopped reaching for her dreams... (info posted by Men0 at jpopmusic) :

She still active as a singer, with a genuine fansite.
http://www.hashidamirei.com/

She even was on a album release last year.
http://www.g-bon.com/

;) the pictures from the fansite are definetely new to me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#2 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:25 PM

I was wondering why there wasn't a thread for her!! (Never thought to make one myself. ^^; ) I remember seeing her audition clip for the 2004 Egg auditions and thinking how pretty she was, but then I never heard anything about her again. I didn't realize she was that "rebellious egg". :lol: Thanks for the info! It's good to see that she's doing well now.
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#3 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:55 PM

How exactly did she insult Mai?

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#4 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

^ If memory serves, she said something about Mai being too immature to understand something. . .

And she also said that wota were gross.
Kpop 101

#5 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

^ That first one doesn't seem like much of an insult. ^_^ I mean, most (not all) kids and teenagers, but esspecially kids, are too immature to understand plenty of things. I don't know if Mai was or not, but still. I guess it would depend on how Mai took it. Did she actually say it to Mai, or just indirectly?

Eh. If she thinks they're gross it's fine. Some of them most likely are. I can't help but think she should probably have at least a smidge of respect for them though, since those are the people that will give her career life.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#6 ErikaUmedaFan

ErikaUmedaFan

Super G.E.M Supporter

• Senpai
  • 4709 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

Most people I've heard say she also called Mai disgusting but I've also seen things that say the 2ch only exaggerated it to that. I'd never heard what ^ Erika says it but that definetely sounds more realistic XD

Oh yeah to answer your question she posted the comment on her blog ^_^

Posted Image

Erika's fan forever and ever

#7 yorosen

yorosen

5th gen member

• Validating
  • 117 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:53 PM

the girl was molested by perv wota and she got mad at them and posted bad stuff on her blog ^_^ the girl said massara blue jeans dance is disgusting she meant the "love me love me love me do" part and she said the dance is disgusting and mai is disgusting doing this dance at this young age

#8 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:23 AM

^ Interesting, never knew that. I have always shared the same thoughts on the MBJ dance. Based on that and her info posted above I think I really like this girl!! :P

#9 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

Molested? o_O When did they even get the chance to be that close to her? But anyway, when you bring details like that into it, it changes perspective entirely. If something like that happened, then I can easily see her having little no no respect for them. Though I would like to think she knows that they most likely aren't ALL like that. Generalizations are not fun.

As for the dance, I always took it as something silly. I never imagined it was such serious business; just a silly dance move, that's actually a lot of fun to try and do. :D

Not a very good reason to insult Mai though. I'm pretty sure Mai gets no say so in how their dances are choreographed, and saying you aren't going to participate in a single from the group you're in, could probably have damaging effects on your career. :omg: The same goes for the other girls.

I think I might've liked this girl if she had stayed around, though. Seems like she had moxy, and I think I would have enjoyed that sort of personality. That second updated picture from her blog is really pretty as well.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#10 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

^I read a transaltion of said journal entry.
Basically she had a dance practise or something, came out the building and there were a bunch of wota there(she specifically used that word, none of the H!P girls ever say wota) and like they chased her or something I can't remember now >_<

edit: btw I believe she posted this on a private journal, not a UFA owned one.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#11 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:17 PM

^ That's really terrible. I mean, I get that they're all fans and crap, but once you start being "rabid", in a too-close-to-literal sense.. really, they should know better. That's just common courtesy and sense missing right there. If a crapload of people I didn't even know started chasing me, I'd be freaked out for quite a long time.

Unrelated, but this reminded me of the recent restraining order Alyssa Milano got against some guy who was basically stalking her.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#12 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:20 PM

If she stuck around, she definitely would've been a fresh personality. A bit like Miki, maybe. That might've been pretty interesting. . .
Kpop 101

#13 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:39 PM

Funny, I was just reading about her on the Japanese wikipedia. Her fan-nickname is Oppai-chan? No wonder she thought they were disgusting :blink:

The newer pictures are pretty but to me it looks like she'd fit better in with a gang than the bouncy girls in H!P Egg...

#14 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:35 AM

^ Oppai-chan? What does "Oppai" mean? o_o

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#15 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

^Boobies isn't it??

Thinking back on it I don't think it was as bad as them chasing her, I think they were just bothering her. The kimoi(disgusting) thing came from something she said about Mai but I never saw the evidence for it I don't think...all the information was posted on a blog somewhere so it'll be around the net somewhere >__> <__<

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#16 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

I found something about it.

From this.

Santos also covers how one of the Hello! Project Eggs, Hashida Mirei, wrote on her blog about how she was stalked by otaku and finds them nasty. He points out that Oppai-chan may have ambitions quite different from being an idol, and that “cyborgs” (his term) such as Momoko and Ayaya would have handled the situation differently. Ero & Kawaii also covers this blog and how Hashida insults C-ute’s Hagiawara Mai, pointing out, “I guess she’s to little to know that you can be in trouble if you bitch about the hand that feeds you.”

And a comment on another forum theorized that she possibley called her gross because Mai went around calling herself sexy all the time. Or something like that. I've never heard of Mai doing that, so I don't know. <3

I also found this Mirei website. And found out that she had a featured track on the Girls Bonodori compilation album.

Edit: Google is so wonderful. <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
(Picture Link)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#17 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

Wait? She got molested? Poor girl.

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#18 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 03:52 AM

^ From my understanding it wasn't really molested, more like chased/bugged/something to that effect. But I've only recently heard about it myself, so..yeah. :unsure:

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#19 TheCase23

TheCase23

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4299 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:32 AM

Yeah... stop saying "molested" obviously she wasn't. We're done using that word now. But, it is unfortunate she was bothered that much by certain fans. I agree with others, her moxy is very appealing. ^^;

#20 Vulpi

Vulpi

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 02:11 PM

I adore Mirei! I didn't know she was still keeping active. From what I heard after her graduation, her parents had more or less pushed her into auditioning for H!P — she wanted to do more serious dancing and performing, but I guess they were thinking that it could lead to something better in the future (which it never really did). Looks like she's pursuing a style she's more interested in these days. Good for her~

As far as her scandals go, I've generally always been on her side. H!P needs more girls that aren't afraid to speak their minds; I think Mikitty would certainly be proud. :P The wota thing made me furious, but I'll refrain from getting worked up about it here and instead hope that Mirei feels more secure where she is now.

... And I have to say, I LOL'd at her mentioning Ray J as one of her favorite celebrities.

EDIT: For those who haven't heard it, you can stream the first 45 seconds of her Girls Bonodori solo track here. She sounds great! I think I'll be ordering this when I have the chance. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users