• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#41 sakuraice

sakuraice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:51 AM

I love Gyaru-kei in genreal but as from the aother day I'm in love with ganguro ranzuki style! So cute and colourful!!
I brought the june issues of both Ranzuki and EGG---Ranzuki is sooo the better magazine :ph34r:
Here is the Ranzuki cover:
Attached File  Ranzuki_09_6_Blog.jpg   156.48K   39 downloads
One of the models on the cover is Aya Suzuki who recently did a photoshoot and interview with Nozomi Tsuji that will most probably feature in the next edition of the magazine!
Attached File  t02200391_0480085410180153777.jpg   33.39K   37 downloads She is all over the mag, I'd go as far as saying she IS the most featured model. She's been on six out of the last seven covers aswell. I think she's cute, how about you guys???
!Picture size must be 600 x 150!

#42 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:15 AM

every month i would buy 小悪魔アゲハ(koakuma AGEHA) a hime gyaru magazine.
my favourite model from the magazine is Sakurai Rina.
Posted Image

check out her nails :) they're so pretty!
Posted Image

here is the latest issue of it, she's in the cover too!
Posted Image
here is my copy of it.

here is the HQ of it.
Posted Image

next months cover, i'm so getting it!
Posted Image
It's Rin on the cover, ohh...why can't it be Rina on the cover? :ph34r:

i'm really into the gyaru fashion, just like Nono XD but i don't wear contacts like them, although i would love to but i don't want to damage my eyes.

anyone into Princess clothing?
check out this website http://www.jesusdiamante.com/
it's filled with Hime gyaru clothes but WARNING: very cute but very expensive ^_^

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#43 sakuraice

sakuraice

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:24 AM

I'm gonna be buying ranzuki from now on! I'd like to get Koakume Ageha too, but i can't order it online like i do with Ranzuki....I've had a look at Sakurai Rina's blog, her nails are always pretty! JD clothes are so pretty! i love the shoes and boots. Hime is a bit to fussy looking for me, though I love looking at pics of it.
!Picture size must be 600 x 150!

#44 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

^
yeh i agree Hime gyaru is way too fussy and it'll take hours to get the hair + makeup done. i love gyaru kei too! :)

Posted Image

#45 ~Tau~

~Tau~

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:40 AM

I love Gyaru, but I don't have time/money to do anything(lol) . I really love HimeGyaru nails~

Could someone give me a link to Sakarai Rina's blog? I'd love to see her nails. I think Rina is very pretty ^.^

Has anyone seen these nails?: Attached File  xin_00202062411068752993444.jpg   68.37K   53 downloads I wonder how she does anything with them ^^; .
Selling HangryANGRY USA mini album& a couple CDs : at my mini shop
Avi,profile pic by me.Siggie by Kawaii-Beam. Thanks~
Posted Image
Please click so I can download an album XD

#46 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 03:59 AM

^
here is Rina's blog
http://ameblo.jp/sakurina
she's currently filming a movie called "butterfly", she's the main role too! and it'll be release around Autumn.

here is her official website
http://sakurairina.jp/
they're still updating some stuff because they made a new design for her website, it used to be black.

here is her official shop, where you can buy her single, DVD, and PB. etc.
http://www.sakurina.net/

Posted Image

#47 ~Tau~

~Tau~

3rd gen member

• Senpai
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 05:54 AM

^ Ah she is? I'd love to watch it. I just someone decides to sub it ^^.

Ah, I see. That always happens when you make a new layout...I think :lol:

You have to live in Japan though to buy it right? hahe.

You know I have always wondered....How Gyaru's/anyone goes to the bathroom with nails like the picture I posted, and nails like Risa wears XD . And well how they get ummm.....Well~ let's not say that~! *hits herself for thinking what she thought*
Anywho if anyone can answer my little question then I would be able to *finally* answer my friends question ^.^
Selling HangryANGRY USA mini album& a couple CDs : at my mini shop
Avi,profile pic by me.Siggie by Kawaii-Beam. Thanks~
Posted Image
Please click so I can download an album XD

#48 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

^
XD i have long nails and i can answer your question. :lol:
you actually get use to the nails and as for me i can type super fast even with those long nails of mine. But there are some things you can't do with them, like opening a can of drink and when you hold a pen to write your nails dig into your palms, but i got used to that. Also there is a disadvantage when you try to get moisturizer out of the container because you will get some stuck inside your nails. So when you have long nails personal hygiene is really important and you have to clean the inside of your nails. Also washing your hair is a disadvantage too, because if you like washing your hair in hot water the gems or anything stuck on your nail will fall off easily.

That's about it.

And no you don't have to be in Japan to buy it, try Amazon.

here is a picture of Rina's nails.
Posted Image
she will need to take extra care for them, they're so blinged up!

Posted Image

#49 MinaLyn

MinaLyn

overactive gyaru

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 11:59 PM

oooh, I love all these styles! So cool. :ph34r:
Posted Image
Set by the wonderful Risa/Misa

#50 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:59 AM

I love Gyaru fashions~ almost as much as I love Japanese punk and visual kei fashions :3 the subcultures are fascinating :lol:
Last weekend I saw a few ganguro at a purikura place I went to in London :wub: I was amazed~

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#51 mitsuboshi

mitsuboshi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:21 AM

^
^I love koakuma ageha :D :lol:
They're all so pretty, I wish i could read everything in it though -.-'
One thing that's bugging me though, Is that the whole purpose of the magazine seems to be
to change everything about you. Clothes, Hair, Make-up, Eyelids, Dieting, Dating.. you name it.
But i would lie if i said that i wouldnt want to look like that to. But maybe it's to go a little bit overboard?

Fashion-wise, I think they're clothes are super cute! I wish i could wear them too!
I do take inspiration from there, But some things would be seen like a little bit on the slutty side maybe?
where i live :/ Maybe I should go all out though, and wear it with proud <3 haha.

^That nailart is so pretty! I cant find stuff like that here in sweden, [At least as far as i know :P]So i asked my friend to buy nails for me while she's in china. I'll be waiting patiently :) :D I wonder what it would take to get such stuff here though~~ :o

#52 GyaruSa

GyaruSa

5th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:04 PM

I dress in gyaru-styles, and my favourite is Himegyaru, but I have too short hairs, so I can't make big haircut : (. Lol, I try ganguro, and I look very scary in it.

#53 ♥Sancchan♥

♥Sancchan♥

悪魔の恋人

• Senpai
  • 2401 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

I only like himegyaru. I'm disgusted by those with dark tan and awful make-up, however they are called. :( But the clothing is awesome. B)
I'm not much into Gyaru's, I like some other Japanese street fashion styles, like lolita and decora.
Decora is just plain awesome <3
Posted Image
I got a bit off topic ^^;

#54 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

^
^
@GyaruSa: most of the gyaru's hairs are all hair extensions. just like Sakurai Rina, her natural hair is around shoulder length but she get hair extension from time to time for different occasions and photo shoots.

and *hi five*
i tried ganguro too and i think i looked scary too ^^;

and also another fact: Tsuji Nozomi has hair extensions.

Posted Image

#55 Miu Miu

Miu Miu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:38 AM

I'm a girl and I enjoy to look fantastic, but the whole 'gyaru' trend doesn't seem appealing. I'm rather frightened by the Yamamba. o_o

Laziness ensues...

#56 H!R0

H!R0

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:20 AM

After learned abou Kanon Wakeshima a few years ago

Posted Image Posted Image

a japanese singer/chello player ive been really intrested in that kind of fashion.
Not the types with the tan, and it also doesnt have to be too much( they kinda scare me) but these. ( and the clothes she is wearing)

Posted Image

Posted Image

!Signature file size too big!

#57 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:13 PM

Kanon isn't gyaru so she's offtopic in here.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#58 H!R0

H!R0

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:19 PM

I never stated that she is a gyaru im just telling how i got into gyaru's and showing some princes gyaru outfits that i like, and other clothes. Its not like i went completely off topic.

#59 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:51 PM

yeah but that's not the point of this thread, doesn't matter what you say it's still off-topic. Kanon is more related to the gothic lolita fashion(especially with mana-banana-llama-sama being her manager or something) there's a thread for that

SND48(a new AKB48 project) have their own gyaru now, Nachu
here's her blog
http://blog.watanabe...achu/index.html

Here's a picture of her kissing Meetan from akb48 and an epic bowhair picture
Posted ImagePosted Image

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#60 H!R0

H!R0

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:13 PM

I can tell that you dont get anything of what i posted previously, I was only stating how i got into gyaru's because of her not here trying to change any subject or put the spot light on her. Dont know what her manager has to do with anything either (people are just way to sensitive i gues) so im just not evenn going to try.

Because i dont want to fill Kanono's Chan's wonderfull gyaru tread with a unnecessary agrument that would develop if i dont nip it in the bud now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users