• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:17 AM

hello~ new reader here. really enjoying this story!

haha I had a gut feeling it was Ai, as soon as reina jumped away from the guy(Ai). wow... the scene between gaki-san and eri... so painful... the feelings they must be enduring... must be hard for them. hmmm so... Ai turning into a guy is because of the needle... eri and risa are... w/e they are because of contact from eri's bite, eri is??... haha I'm trying to find some link to how all these is happening... bit I guess its still too early to think that other than that they're all related to that witchdoctor... btw what happened to sayu...?

good luck and please keep on with this great story~
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#42 LexLyp

LexLyp

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1124 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:29 AM

http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c04.png
Ai turned into a MAN!

They found Risa http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c13.gif , this might be a good thing but it still complicates the situation.
Considering Ai's current predicament.

#43 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

OMG aichan a man

and here i though risa would been happy :wub:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#44 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

Clinically proven to lower cholesterol!

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:40 AM

Well welcome to my little story, WinterAir. Glad you enjoyed it so far! GakiKame is going through rough times but I don't plan on having anything too horrible happen to them. :lol: As for Ai-chan being a man... it certainly will make things more messy. It's even confusing to write about it lol.

Attempted to make a wallpaper tonight. It's pretty plain. :lol:
Posted Image

Why... American food... BIG SIZE?

#45 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:16 AM

OMG!! ai-chan a man?!?!?!*faints* poor gakikame though! >.< aww! keep it up!

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#46 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:09 AM

poor Eri and Risa. =( I hope they'll be ok! Reina is so funny! Lmfao I was kinda thinking the same thing but I wasn't thinking of trying to look for it myself! Lmfao Ai's just as funny too. and I hope Ai can change back soon and gahh the end! I liked the update it's very good. :good:

#47 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 11:45 PM

Made another wallpaper cause this thread is lacking in the graphics department.
Features Ai and Risa.
Posted Image

#48 champloofan

champloofan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:34 AM

Made another wallpaper cause this thread is lacking in the graphics department.
Features Ai and Risa.
Posted Image

It looks pretty neat, but the thumbnail isn't clickable. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/ph34r.gif

Posted Image

#49 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:38 AM

^That's what I was about to say.

Still, it looks pretty cool! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/smile.gif

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#50 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:24 AM

Champ posted! About time. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/tongue.gif And my bad guys. Here you go:
Posted Image

#51 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:53 AM

thanks nice cheerio

maybe i use that as my wallie

or better maybe i should get you make my mari ones
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#52 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:51 AM

Had to let the thread die but now I have time to update it. After graduation and partying I made some avatars and signatures. Now I just need some inspiration to get back to writing. :lol:

Posted Image Posted Image
Present for someone:
Posted Image Posted Image

#53 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:25 PM

aw~ they're so cute~! X3 i realy love your siggy too~ X3 how'd u get those pics for it??

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#54 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:06 PM

Thank you! My signature, they were just screencaps I took from the footage they released for that OPV contest.

#55 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:38 PM

coolz~ X3

Posted Image

#56 champloofan

champloofan

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Thanks again, cheerio. :(

Posted Image

#57 mame*hime

mame*hime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 974 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

WOW!! I'm so annoyed I didn't come into your thread sooner. I missed so many awesome art works. I'm sure the person you made that Eri set for was very happy. It was beautiful :) I think you have a real talent for creating graphics :) I see you write too. I'll be sure to read them. Please keep up the good work :)
Posted Image
MEGA thanks to Kawaii-chan (aviie) & 9 (sig)

#58 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

@champ
You're welcome. Happy birthday!

@mame*hime
Aww thanks so much! <3 I hope you enjoy the story.

#59 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:37 AM

cheerio more stories

i want see what come next
Posted Image

#60 suaracheerios

suaracheerios

• Senpai
  • 855 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:27 AM

Alright, I finally finished the next chapter. Went through a computer switch and it took a while to get the gears in my head moving for a fic again. The spacing is entirely different because I can't use Microsoft Word anymore. >_<

Close to Home
When the man gasped, Risa lifted an eyebrow in suspicion. Instead of considering her own condition, she let herself become overtaken by shock. Reina was out late with a guy, buying clothes, and his expression told her she had just caught them.

“Tanakacchi?!”

“Ahh! W-where have you been?!” Reina’s eyes were wide with surprise too, and her mouth hung open in astonishment.

Risa didn’t know where to start. First, she eyed her friend’s late night companion. He was breathing heavily for some reason, and he looked worried. Her eyes locked with his. She felt like she knew him already. Reina’s hand came flying into her view.

“Hello?! Are you okay? Where have you been? Why are you all beat up?!” Reina didn’t wait for the answers. She threw herself onto Risa for a bear hug, causing the unsuspecting girl to flinch. The battle scars she received from Eri burned, reminding her of their presence. Her eyes squinted in pain, and she was grateful when Reina moved away.

“What happened to you?”

“Well, I might have gotten into a fight.”

“With Eri?” Reina’s eyes were wide.

“Is Eri okay?”

Risa didn’t answer. She wasn’t sure about Eri’s condition herself. Her right eye was shut, exposing the purple caused by the virus. Violet streaks sprawled across her face, as if to reach for the left eye. They traveled down the right side of her neck discretely, the rest hidden by clothing. She pointed to the man behind her friend.

“Tanakacchi, who is this?”

Reina looked back to Aoi, wide eyed. His eyes were huge as well, and his mouth hung open. She hit his chin lightly, forcing him to close it.

“Ahhh, he’s just my friend, Aoi.”

“Aoi? Where did you get him all of a sudden?”

“Ummm, he helped fix my TV…”

“There was something wrong with your TV?”

“Yeah. Why were you sitting out here by yourself?” Reina quickly changed the subject. She didn’t want to talk about Ai, Aoi, whoever it was. Her certainty was still wavering and she was worried for Eri.

“I don’t really have anywhere to go.”

“You can stay at my place!”

Reina aggressively grabbed Risa’s arm. With another person around, she wouldn’t have to deal with any potential awkwardness from Aoi. Risa attempted to free herself.

“You know, it’s dangerous so…”

“It’s fine, it’s fine! You can bathe and sleep at my house,” Reina eagerly suggested. She was not about to let this opportunity go to waste. She linked arms with Risa who was obviously too tired to object, and then with Aoi. Having her friend around already boosted her mood. She was striding a little ahead of them, pulling them both along.

Aoi kept his eyes glued to the pavement, and Risa scanned the streets in order to keep her eyes away from Reina’s male companion. She was embarrassed to be seen in such a battered state, especially if this man was Reina’s significant other despite the younger girl’s assertion that he was a repairman. You don't go late night shopping with the man who fixes your television.

After letting her guests in and providing them with blankets, pillows, extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, spare clothes, and permission to open the fridge at any time, Reina glided into her room and locked the door. She leaned her back against the solid wood, closed her eyes and took a big breath. She was more than relieved to be away from her ridiculous problem, even if it was just for one night. Her eyes opened and traveled to the clock display on her nightstand. 2:11.

“Oh… morning already…”

Without changing clothes, Reina dove into bed for her long deserved period of rest.

Aoi sat on the same couch he and Reina had previously occupied, terrified of the awkward situation he knew would soon commence with Risa. Of course Ai and Risa were excellent friends, and he felt a little at ease knowing that, knowing her. However, this wasn't Ai anymore. It was Aoi. The supposed TV repairman. As if he didn't already feel creepy enough, he couldn't help but stare as she walked into the room after having finished cleaning up in the house's spare bathroom.

Risa noticed his unwavering gaze and stopped mid-step, scowling at him. Not only was she concerned with why he was so rudely following her with his prowling eyes, but she felt a need to critically analyze his presence. She still felt as if she had a connection with the mysterious TV mechanic.

When he noticed her sour expression, he quickly averted his eyes to the floor and
buried his hands in his lap.

"I'm sorry for staring..."

Risa realized that her actions were not any more acceptable than his. She sighed in her frustration and courageously took a seat next to him.

"I'm sorry too. I'm just under a lot of stress."

Aoi turned to face her, this time directly looking her in the eyes. He almost couldn't breathe. If only he was her best friend again, and not a stranger. Then,
he could properly comfort his friend. Not to mention there were more questions to be asked and answered.

"I understand."

He was ashamed that that was all he could find to say to her.

Risa allowed herself to get lost in his dark pupils. She felt at home with this person. It was an eerie feeling that she just couldn't understand. She found herself inching closer to his face.

"Thank you..."

He could tell where this was going. It almost felt right.
Almost.

Just then, it struck her. Kissing was forbidden to her now. Not only would she be putting lives on the line, but this man belonged to Reina. Although, she couldn't quite understand the lack of affection they had shown each other since she joined them. Perhaps it was because of her presence that they were holding back. Reina had seemed particularly relieved to be away from the both of them. Something just didn't add up. Nevertheless, she was disappointed with herself for almost betraying Reina.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Risa snapped out of her thoughts. She sighed and straightened her back, then leaned into the back of the couch. He gaze was fixed on her, waiting.

"I guess there's no harm in confiding in a stranger..."

He didn't reply.

"As you can see, I'm not exactly in the best physical condition. I've somehow obtained this cursed virus and on top of that I can't even contact my best
friend in the entire world for fear of spreading this stupid illness to her. She's the last person I want to put in danger but I wish I could talk to her
the most. I can't go home to see my family! Everyone I love is in danger because of me. Everything is falling apart, it feels like there's no way out of this
dwindling dark abyss. I can't even manage to control the monster inside of me when I'm around theperson who has helped me the most. I'm really worried about Kame..."

It was cheesy and sad and sweet all at the same time. The highly responsible Risa was babbling almost as incomprehensible as the turtle she was so perturbed about. If only she knew who she was talking to, at least one worry could be crossed off of her list.

He smiled at her reassuringly while trying to construct sentences in his head.

"It's going to be alright. Things look grim right now, but I'm sure your best friend is considering your current predicament and appreciates the compassion in the decision you've made not to directly expose her to this virus. You shouldn't beat yourself up over that. It's a very mature path that you've taken and everyone who loves you would not hate you for it. Your actions can only be rewarded. Surely you have a shred of hope in all this? Even though this plague is invading your body it has failed to consume any traces of your beauty..."

His voice began to trail off. He might have just said too much. And then he remembered yesterday's adventure. They had gotten the cure, supossedly. He could fix her right now. He looked to the table. There, perched upon the dark wooden suface were the cheap sacks containing the curious antidotes they had received from the ancient witchdoctor. It seemed too good to be true that right there, in the kitchen, was the solution to all their problems. There was no use but to try.

Risa gasped when he jumped on the couch, bounded off the back of it and into the kitchen. She was still trying to wrap her head around the wise words he had attempted to comfort her with. He had almost rounded the table when they both jumped at a terribly loud and urgent rapping coming from the door.

Risa got up from her seat to approach the door slowly, with Aoi right behind her. The medicines weren't going anywhere, but who could be knocking on Reina's door at two in the morning?

Clad in black sweatpants and a pink jacket zipped all the way to the neck, stood Sayu. Her hand extended behind her and appeared to be latched onto the hand of another individual. The dark of the night made it difficult for Risa to recognize the shadow behind her friend. She almost burst into reaction queen mode when the face finally registered in her mind.

"Ai-chan!"

Risa thought she heard Aoi dash off into the house behind her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users