• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

^ ahaha... good solution sSlayer... but you don't have an display pic yourself oO haha.
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#42 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

sorry for the late update ...
i meant to update the chapter sooner, but then something went wrong with my computer >_<
but without any further wait, i post my chapter XD

Still, I Love You

Chapter 3

I believed you could change …

I thought maybe, for my sake, you would be able to.

I was deluded by love.

You … you love him.

I … I love you.

Even after … everything.

As I stepped outside onto the street, I spotted your smiling face.

Your smile always stands out in the crowd. Amidst the sea of a million faces, your dazzling smile shines and I can pick you out, almost instantaneously.

I walk over, a slight bounce in my step. Seeing you, hanging out with you … it felt like a dream come true.

As I neared you, I saw you slip out your phone. As you read the text that someone had just send you, your face seemed to light up even more, as your thumbs moved over the pad, writing out a message.

I watched as you finished typing out your message, waiting to go intrude but not wanting to interrupt you. You seemed to content to stand here and text, rather than spend your time with me.

I should have turned back … should have backed away before I got even more hurt.

After an eternity, you seemed to finally close the cover of your phone. Your ecstatic smile did not disappear, however. It remained etched onto your porcelain features. Your smile radiated off of your face, making you seem more and more angelic as I continued staring.

I snapped out of my trance, shortly after I realized that you were standing, waiting for me.

Stepping forward with confidence, I tapped your shoulder.

“Sorry to make you wait!”

You smiled at me and told me it was no problem. Your words … they always make me grin and make all my problems melt away. Nothing seems impossible while I am around you …

Slipping my hand in yours, I looked up at your smiling face. You stared back down, with a smile that made my heart flutter. Something in your eyes seemed off, though, although at the time I just passed it off as you being distracted.

We walked off into the streets of Tokyo, you gliding on, and me skipping after you.

I should have seen the signs …

You pulled me into your favorite shop. We always stop here, every time we go out. Everything was normal; you and I really were hanging out as best friends. Nothing had changed in between us!

“How does this one look on me?” You always ask me for my opinion, about something you were possibly considering buying.

“It looks lovely.” I always answer you truthfully. You look radiant, the way the dress clings to your perfect figure. “As breathtaking … as always.” I always mean the compliments I give you … every single time. You are … my angel.

“Thanks …” A soft blush adorns your face. I want to pinch your cheeks and tell you how cute you are. My heart fluttered, and I could barely keep my own voice from skipping two octaves, and squealing at the cuteness you radiated. “I … I’m meeting someone this Sunday.”

The world stopped. Blood pounded in my ears, fiercely, and I blinked twice. Did I just hear you right?

“You’re … what?” I felt my heart catch in my throat, and the fluttering from before turned into a dull throbbing. You had brought me out here for my opinion on something you would wear to see a filthy boy? I could feel anger oozing its way out of my pores. You shouldn’t be seeing anyone else but me! I want to take you by your shoulders and shake you until you realize what an idiot you are being. I could treat you better, way better, than any guy.

“I’m going out … with someone. I wanted you to be the first to know!” I felt an insane anger bubble through my veins, and I almost felt like slapping you. But I could never hurt my angel … My nails dug into my palms, drawing out blood. You …

“Oh … I see. I hope you’re happy with him …” Why do you do this to me? Raise my hopes and throw them down without a second thought? Do you … not care for me at all?

“I am!” You started gushing about how cute he was, how special he made you feel. I listened on, nodding and smiling and telling you how lucky you were. However, my intestines were twisting, and another knife being driven into my heart every passing sentence. I wanted to break down and collapse … and cry. It was supposed to be you standing here, with another friend, praises for me flying out of your mouth. But … realistically … that would never happen, would it?

I guess … you never really loved me, in the first place.

What was I to you … a replacement?

---

i think i'll reveal the characters for the story soon ... maybe in the next chapter?
winter break = time to write ^^
so don't expect too long a wait before the next chapter~
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#43 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

^Woot! Great chapter! I was on the third sentence when I realized "hey...I read this already" :lol: Oh wells, I don't mind re-reading the AWESOME work of your's.

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#44 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:52 AM

^
LOL ... well yeah of course you read it already ._.
i always show my stuff to you before ... cause you're the one who's pro at writing and i want you to beta it. :lol:
*nods*
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#45 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:56 AM

^=B I always tell u it's good and u post it. So techniqually I'm not giving u any suggestions. =X :lol: Ur work is already flawless~

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#46 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

^
LOL ... sometimes you do give me suggestions ..
well maybe one day, you'll tell me that my chapter was totally horrible and you make me re-write it.
my work isn't that great all the time >_>;;

#47 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

^That'll be in 60376039768367 years. *nods* Gogogo~Yuki rox in writing. :lol:

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#48 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

...Poor girl. :lol: Now I'm really curious to see who's who. o-o

#49 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 02:58 AM

Greta Chapter XD
I wonder who are the pairing >_<

Raaaaahhhh >_<
Can't wait till u next update T_T

Come on tell us who are the pairing :)

Keep it up and Good luck

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#50 sSlayer

sSlayer

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:00 AM

Great chapter, izzy. :) I can't wait to find out who the pairings are.
Posted Image
Credits goes to kawaiibeam of the DAH family!

#51 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:48 AM

Christmas present to you all~
a late christmas present :lol:

It's set in an alternate universe, where takagaki is vamipres. ^^
there's a bit of implied stuff <_< so if you're underage, watch out >_<

enjoy~

Forbidden Love

I watched you from a shadow in the corridor.

You felt me approach the hallway where you and that girl were. You pinned her against the wall, right where the moonlight from the window shone, sucking lightly at her neck. You shot me a smirk, taunting me. Her arms looped around your neck, and she had her eyes closed. Her head tilted back, as she exposed her neck to you.

You wanted me to rip you away and claim you as mine, didn’t you?

I snarled, baring my fangs slightly at you. I wouldn’t fall for your game.

Even though, under the moonlight, you looked like an angel.

I stalked off; fists clenched tightly and blood pounding fast. I’m sure my eyes were flashing in anger, as well. I hated to think of anyone else with their hands on you, but you let yourself be touched by others. I wanted so badly to take you, every single time someone else touched you.

But I couldn’t. My love for you had to remain forbidden, otherwise complications would arise.

To put it simply, the entire society of vampires would be after my ass.

I stalked through the hallways of the academy, unable to rid myself of a yearning that rose up from deep within. I wanted to have you, in more ways than one.
Biting down hard on my lip, I opened a window and jumped down into the forest below. Maybe obliterating a portion of the forest would help.

I eased open the door of my two-roomed suite. It was late, and Master would for sure ask unnecessary questions if he knew where I had been up until now.

I stopped to sniff the air, and I sensed your presence.

Everything that I had managed to rid myself of, by beating up a few trees, came rushing back with the simple scent of you.

I strode over to where the bed was, and my eyes widened slightly. You were standing there, your body in the moonlight but your face in shadow. The scene was breathtaking; there were no other words to describe the way you looked.

Why must you taunt me so?

I felt my eyes narrow. My tongue ran itself over my lips and teeth, and I lunged forward for the kill.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

I cracked my eyes open, as the first ray of sunlight hit my silvery locks. Stretching, my hands brushed soft skin, and my muscles tensed up.

You were still here?!

I turned to look at you, and my mouth fell open slightly. You were lying there, asleep on your side. Your soft hair framed your face gently, and gave you an innocent, angelic look. Your pale skin tone was emphasized by your dark locks. You looked perfect.

As my eyes swept over your body, though, I felt my heart twist. Your perfect skin was marred with my marks – bruises and scratches, as well as the odd hickey here and there. My fangs had pierced your ear, and your neck, and several other places along your body. I could see a bit of blood trailing down, leaving dark brown streaks against your milky white skin, the contrast quite evident.

My hand reached over and I cupped your cheek. My thumb brushed your face, and you stirred, but did not awake.

I’m sorry...

I recalled you whispering that phrase yesterday, when I took you.

I know you what you want, for me to show that we are together.

But you know as well as me, that we can never be.

Because ... our love ... is forbidden.

---

leave your comments? ^^
if you haven't commented yet, its not to late to comment now :lol:

i orginally wrote this as a present for my friend because she wouldn't stop bugging me >_<
*nods*
i hope everyone that reads it enjoys it~

Spoiler

#52 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:26 AM

Woooo.. Vamp Vamp Vamp!!! Nice~~ Fangs.... Blood... Wooooo~~ Nice~

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#53 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

^-.-''''''''

@yuki: great job XD So this is the little light bulb bunny that was running around in your head the other day. :) Now back to the HLAGHLAHGLHLAITHLNKL pairing! :P

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#54 YukixNatsu

YukixNatsu

Why life time have to be short when you could live longer?

• Senpai
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

Great and awesome job
I enjoy readinh your fanfic ^^
and the Forbidden Love is really.... waouhhh.... hyper ultra great :good:

I'm waiting ur next update.
Keep it up & Ganbare

Posted Image

#55 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:47 PM

wow that was really good. had no idea that it was a takagaki till you said it at the end. you had left it up to our imagination.
it was a nice change of pace to read a vampire fic.

#56 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:53 AM

sorry this update took so long! i had major writer's block ._.;;
but its out of my system now. (:
i hope you guys enjoy it ...
this is the final chapter.
and who it is is going to revealed now~

haha, enjoy XD

---

Still, I Love You

Final Chapter

When you hurt me, I’m always so quick to forgive you.

Why?

Because … no matter what you put me through, intentional or not …

I’ll always and forever … love you.

You have a really strong grip on my heart, even if you haven’t realized that my whole heart belongs to you. I wonder if you know that? I smiled softly as I watched you, eating your ice cream and smiling up at me.

Everything seemed perfect.

And then the conversation drifted over to him. I absolutely loathe him, now. Tachibana Keita.

You wouldn’t stop, couldn’t stop talking about him. Every conversation we had, you had to inject him into it somewhere. My left hand curled up into a fist, underneath my jacket where you couldn’t see it.

Why were you so obsessed over him? Why not over me? I wanted you … needed you. But you left me here. Alone.

I should have learned my lesson … should have left before your actions drove me to that.

You were swept away, in your own world. You couldn’t stop talking about him, at all.

Is he really that great? Even without thinking it over, I knew what the answer was.

Yes, he is that great. He treats you better than I ever could, right? He’s always there for you, when I can’t be.

And last of all … society accepted the relationship between the two of you. He was a man, and you were a woman.

Not like me. I only treat you as a friend, and because of my work schedule I can’t always be there for you. And … I am a woman, like you. Everyone around us dictated that we could not be together, ever. We would be scorned by everyone, and you would get hurt.

While you were talking about that man, off in your own world, I made a decision.

I would leave.

I would remove myself, forcibly, from your life, before I could do something irrational.

You could focus all your attention on him, and you wouldn’t have to worry about the burden of my feelings weighing down on you.

I would make the ultimate sacrifice on your behalf.

I’d leave … so that you would be happy.

Even if it would kill me inside.

You, Matsuura Aya, were worth all the sacrifices in the world, because I, Fujimoto Miki, loved you.

And would love you no matter what.

Miki’s eyes swept over the journal entries, thumbing over the folded corners and worn edges, looking on with a bittersweet smile. She shut the book, a soft, wistful sigh leaving her lips. Three years ago, she had made the decision to leave.

Three years ago …

I guess that’s all in the past, huh?

She left the door and drew back the curtains, looking over at the New York skyline.

I have to live in the future now … no more looking back on what could have been.

Even so … I know, no matter how I try to forget it …

I still love you.

~owari~

---

okay, don't kill me for leaving this until now
i guess i kind of had a writer's block?
haha.

well that concludes part one of this little mini-thing i started.
yeah .. there'll be a part two.
... only if you guys want though.
its going to be in the other perspective ... in aya's perspective.
its still on the drawing board ... >>

#57 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

^yes plz! So are you going to use my ideas for part two? XD XD XD It seems like it since u're considering a part two. heheheh.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#58 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

^
considering but not writing at all yet >>
haha, yes i'm going to use your idea.
cause i didn't really have an idea of my own >_<
and cause your idea is super awesome lolol
you help out everyone in this fanfic section, don't you? XD

#59 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

^um, not really. I don't think I've majorly helped anyone out yet...except you and miss behave. And my idea is succcccky~XD

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#60 ShikyoxYaiba

ShikyoxYaiba

Loves the Atomic Warhead of Foolishness. :]

• Senpai
  • 3118 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:02 AM

Ah~ It was a GAM fic... Poor Miki. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users