• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:09 AM

... ehe, so after director has read some of my stuff and told me to post it ... i suppose i should Posted Image
it'd be interesting to see everyone's reactions to my work. (:
*hides away* >////<

Still, I Love You

Chapter 1

I never expected to fall in love with you.

It just kind of … happened.

I thought my future in love would be ideal.

I’d fall in love with the perfect guy, and get married and have 2.4 children and live life as a housewife. Every day, you’d come home and we would be perfect and loving. Every day would be perfect.

That was a young girl’s naiveté. Life isn’t a shoujou manga, I suppose.

After that happened, I realized …

Nothing in this world is ideal.

Nothing in this world is perfect.

Even so … I still love you.

“Tokyo’s skyline is always so pretty, isn’t it?” The words rang out in my empty apartment.

I was talking to myself again…

I should call you and ask you what you are doing. I always like to hear your voice, its cheer never failing to lift my spirits and make me feel on top of the world.

Snatching up my cell phone from the kitchen counter, my fingers quickly traced their route over the well-worn keypad. As I grasped the rhinestone encrusted plastic, I wondered how you would respond.

“Hello?”

“Hi!” You sounded a little out of breath, but I thought nothing of it. I was glad to hear your voice, speaking to me and only me. Or so I had thought.

I laugh at how foolish I was that day.

“What are you doing?”

“Wait one second…” You put the phone down, although I could still make out what you were saying. ‘Not now … I’m on the phone! Wait!’ You mumbled to the person beside you in a hushed tone.

“Are you busy? I could call back later …” I heard laughter in the background. Had I called at a bad time, intruding on your time? Would you tell me to hang up, choosing your unknown visitor over me? My chest tightened as the thought ran through my mind. You were supposed to be my best friend …

“No, its fine.” You sound distant, like I don’t have all of your attention.

“If you say so … I’m really bored. Did you want to go for ice cream or something like that?” I hoped you would accept my request, you seemed a little distant from me recently.

“Ah…” You let out a soft moan and I almost dropped the phone on the kitchen floor, in my surprise. “I think … now’s not a good time. I’m a little pre…occupied.”

“Oh …” I bit my lip to keep a possessive statement behind my lips. “That’s okay then, another time?”

“Yeah … sorry.” You didn’t sound sorry at all. Did you just want me off of the phone?

“It’s alright.” I should let you be happy, I suppose …

Before you could reply, a deeper and rougher voice sounded from the speaker. “Sorry, she’s a little busy right now. Maybe you could call back later? Thanks.” The phone beeped to signal the end of the call.

The plastic mobile device clattered to the floor. You had never done something like that to me before … It hurt.

Am I just an annoyance to you? Someone that’s always just … conveniently there?

You broke my heart, that day. Even so … I still love you.
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#2 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:04 AM

awww... it's... so sad >.< I wonder who the pair is... takagaki? tanakame?... hmmm... anyways... reading it... made me feel a bit depressed... haha but it means you got your story through good ^^ good job izzy

I’d fall in love with the perfect guy, and get married and have 2.4 children and live life as a housewife

haha but 2.4... children... how exactly do you have 0.4 of a child? or 2/5 of a child....

seeing that it says chapter 1 ^^ I'm thinking theres gonna be more chapters right? hopefully... they'll lift away this sadness soon...
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#3 DarkRai

DarkRai

4th gen member

• Validating
  • 298 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:08 PM

LOL 2.4 CHILDREN XD

and damn, I couldn't figure out who the people were T___T
Posted Image
Credits to warbringer31 for the awesome sig! Woot~~ MiJun FTW~~~

#4 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:47 AM

Good
I demand for more ^^
I wonder what pairin it is! TakaGaki, TanaKamei :P
Keep it up

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#5 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:59 AM

@winter: 2.4 is the average amount of children that a family will get. U asked the same thing I did. And no, I don't think this one will be takagaki

@yuki: yayayayaya~~:good: You posted. Ren is now very very MUCHO happy. Mwehehehe....I love this fanfic. :P You also need to finish THAT fanfic...and THAT one...and THAT other one u came up with yesterday 1 in the morning. :lol:

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#6 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:21 AM

hanya~ hanya~
OHH. wats this.. hehe. moar moar moar.
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#7 writerjunkie

writerjunkie

Team Kame!

• Senpai
  • 1142 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 04:00 AM

I love this start. I'm so curious to who it is you left no hints on who it is. It could be anyone and I want to know who's whom! lol I hope you update soon.

#8 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:46 AM

ello~~

Your this chapter is more of introduction right??
Your introduction is nice..

I wonder who will be the main characters..

Peace

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#9 cookies

cookies

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:17 PM

Great intro, xtfiniax. Can't wait to find out who the main characters are. Keep it up. ^^;
Posted Image
Credits goes to Mordhel

#10 jdjohnson

jdjohnson

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 03:28 PM

pretty good intro. liked how you had not given any description of who was whom. leaves all to guess...

#11 WinterAir

WinterAir

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:50 PM

^^ Just dropping by, to wish you a Very Happy Birthday!! can't wait till your next chapter!
Posted Image
Siggy made by Kawaii-Chan(Kawaii_Beam) <33 Avatar made by SweetHoney
DYAF (devil yet angelic family) 4ever~~~<3 AKA DAH Family

#12 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:55 AM

@ everyone:
thanks so much for your encouraging words!
hehe, everyone's excited about the mystery characters~ ^_____^
i'll give you guys a hint about who it is~
it's not from the current line up of morning musume~
if anyone guesses right ... haha, well you'll see :D
enjoy the chapter~

@ winter:
thank you for the birthday wishes! ^^

~

Still, I Love You

Chapter 2

I should have seen this coming. Then, maybe, I wouldn’t have been hurt so much.

But I loved you, so much. I still do …

I don’t think I can ever stop.

I stared into the mirror of the bathroom, eyes scrutinizing my visage. Heavy bags hung under my eyes, my skin pale. I wasn’t sleeping properly … that phone conversation we had a few days ago is constantly replaying itself in my head.

You were always on my mind … did you ever realize how much I really loved you?

I sighed to myself. I missed you, but I was too scared to tell you. I wished you would call me, but I was sure you didn’t want me anymore. You had your new friend now, didn’t you?

Suddenly, my cell phone rang.

I stared at it dumbly, for a few seconds. Would my wish, just made moments ago, be suddenly answered?

Without even checking the display screen at the front, my trembling fingers flipped open my phone, skidding slightly on the plastic stones that littered the front cover.

“Hello?” My voice trembled slightly, and my stomach fluttered. Would it be you?

There was a slight pause, and I felt the blood rush pound, in my ear. The person on the other side started speaking …

“Look … I’m sorry about that phone conversation …” Your apologetic tone was so clear to me, and I was so happy that you still saw me as a friend, as someone worth talking to.

“It’s alright, really!” I was smiling so broadly, that I was afraid my face was going to break. But, you apologized! You still wanted me!

You played around with my emotions, putting them up and down as you pleased.

“I can feel your smile through the phone.” Your laughter is one of the most beautiful sounds in my day. I want to hear you laugh everyday …

“Because you make me happy!” I answered you honestly, baring my heart out to you.

“You’re so cute! I want to make it up to you, though, what happened that day.” You really are sincere. Your eagerness to make up with me … you really did want me as your friend. I’m … I can’t describe this feeling.

“It’s alright, you don’t have to.” But … are you just saying that? Would you rather spend time with your friend from that day …?

“I want to. C’mon, you said you were bored that day.” You remembered! You remember …

“Okay!” A weight felt like it had dropped off of my shoulders. Everything could be okay between the two of us again.

“I’ll come over in about an hour?” No matter what time you said, I will meet the deadline. Because, you’re the one I love…

“Sounds good.” I’m a hundred percent sure my face is going to break from smiling so much. But, you make me so happy …

“I’ll see you in an hour!” You hung up the phone, and I felt like the top of the world. You and me, going to hang out, as best friends.

Although I can’t tell you how I feel … But right now, I think, this is enough. I don’t want to impose anything on you…

I’m such a lovesick fool, aren’t I?
Love is not possessive. If you like the moon, you can't just take it down and put it in your basin. But the moonlight still shines upon you. In other words, when you love a person, you can use another method of possessing the person. Let them become a permanent memory in your life. If you really love a person, you must love them for what they are. Love them for their good points, and the bad. You can't wish for them to become what you like them to be, just because you love them.

#13 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 12:58 AM

^WOOT! First to comment! :sob: :huh: XD Ren is happy to be the fiiiiiiiirst~~~:D Neeways, I'll just reread the chapter again. :D And stop thinking you have bad writings because it's GOOD!!! Gosh...*squeals over ur writing style*..mind teaching me some techniques?

And lol~u did take in my suggestion of the pairings. woot~I want to see the outcome of this.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#14 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

^
heh, you should be happy you are the first ^____^
you're first in my heart too :D
love you~!

ehe, sure, i'll teach you ;D
*winkwink* and i can help you with other stuff ..
>>;;

lol, the pairings .. its interesting, isn't it ^^

#15 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

^LOL! Maybe you should answer my question why we ended up saying the same thing yesterday, miss. elephant. :D
And yes, the pairing is interesting...I miss those two.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#16 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

^
HEY! >_<;;
i am not an elephant :D
just cause i was saying 'meng hua' ... >_>;;

aha, yesterday?
its called fate ^^

heh, that pairing ..
i'm gonna have a lot of fun writing it ^^

-edit- 16~! :D

#17 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:10 AM

^U take "that" girl I'll help you write the "other" one. :D And psht, u weren't the only one saying meng hua yesterday. :D LOL! It was fun yesterday.

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#18 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:13 AM

^
that works~ ^__^

... yes i was >////<
although you did fall asleep on me. haha.
but yesterday was lots of fun~
*nods*
we should do it again sometime ;D

#19 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:20 AM

^I DID NOT fall asleep yesterday. :D Well, at least not as many times as you have. :D

taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#20 xtifniax

xtifniax

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 01:27 AM

^
hey hey T_T
i didn't fall asleep on you that much!
>//////<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users