Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:37 PM

Track 1. Seishun Oden
Track 2. Junjou Seishun Love

I appreciate the romanisation. Never could read those characters... :(

Still hoping these songs will be included with the rest of the Inazuma Eleven related songs on some kind of OST. I don't know if this will happen so don't take the thread subtitle seriously. Sounded like it made sense at the time.

I don't know if asking for a mini album or a cd would be too much, but I believe this nothing but "new" sound could attract some extra fans or at least give hope to those craving for a change.

Once again, good units came out of nowhere :ph34r:

For the record, does anyone know how well/bad this cd has sold so far? (wiki.theppn is currently down ~ again :w00t: )
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#22 mixedmedia

mixedmedia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3089 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:37 PM

No problem I just googled and used Perapera-kun to read the kanji which probably does nothing for my Japanese reading comprehension.

I'm just hoping for a OST since I got hooked on the T-Pistonz songs also especially this one.

If the game was popular enough to be turned into an anime I should hope there's some kind of OST since games without anime usually have them and those things are way more boring with mostly BGM.

#23 Jaseybase

Jaseybase

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:14 AM

^
^ I looked at the Oricon Ranking for the week it came out and it doesn't seem to have made the Top 50. If so it sold less than 2258 copies.

#24 Em-El

Em-El

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

I'm just hoping for a OST since I got hooked on the T-Pistonz songs also especially this one.

Because it was composed by the popular Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears), the game got an OST that came out the same day the twe'lv single came out (link). Here is the tracklist if you're curious.

But because it's just the OST for the game, it only has "Junjou Seishun Love" and one of T-Pistonz's songs.

Seishun Oden and the other T-Pistonz song are for the anime so they're not included, so it's not a catch-all release. Maybe the anime will get a soundtrack, but I don't know much about the anime OST industry.

------
EDIT:

I also meant to mention that twe'lv has a couple of live performances on DohhhUp! They both have a bunch of talky bits, but the second one has a few short backstage camera bits in the beginning.

November 1
November 8

#25 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:35 PM

If so it sold less than 2258 copies.

Bummer, it's a superb single :)

November 1
November 8

Thanks!

Dohhhup takes ages to load... but both performances rock. Ahem, did they lip-synch? ^_^

#26 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

Wow. Seishun Oden was so unexpectedly awesome. I loved the retro feel. Does anyone know when their next single is coming out? :)
Kpop 101
A Primer to the Simple Kpop Facts You Should Know

#27 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:29 PM

^ Nothing has been announced yet. Hopefully not long.

#28 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:59 PM

I'm curious as to whether they'll continue with this style. (That would be awesome.) But as it was said before, groups like this can change styles suddenly.
Kpop 101

#29 akatomie

akatomie

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

Hello Kishimoto Erika,

I'm pretty sure they won't have a second chance, but I fully agree with your idea.
What a shame they were unable to tickle a single spot in Oricon chart, the package was so nice.

Posted Image

#30 Perseus~HADES~

Perseus~HADES~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 247 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 10:22 PM

We can only hope for more, I mean... look at Gyaruru, they did 'well' and we haven't seen them since. >_<.

I really like this type of music though, it's like something you'd hear from Kill Bill or Boogiepop Phantom...

#31 Kishimoto Erika

Kishimoto Erika

I'm just peachy!

• Senpai
  • 5741 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

^ Yeah, the song reminded me a bit of what was sung in the first Kill Bill movie, at the tea house or wherever they were, with O-ren and Gogo and such. . . :blink:

I'd really love for these girls to come out with a new single!
Kpop 101

#32 pfnt

pfnt

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

Here's a short live of the Twe'lv song "Seishun Oden".

#33 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:10 AM

Is this group still active or did they just do that one single just for Inazuma OT?

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#34 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:28 PM

^ No news, no updates in a pretty long time. Presumably they were a one-off thing XD

#35 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:33 PM

Twe'lv will appear in Animation Inazuma Eleven Original Soundtrack (out on September 23 2009).

Featured song: "Seishun Oden". Duh ^_^

#36 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

I was really hoping their single would do better. I would have loved for this group to continue and making songs in this style. XD
I'm tempted to also buy that soundtrack just to try to get their sales up, but I know it's fruitless.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#37 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

Fruitless indeed... ^-^

On the other hand, I doubt low sales were the reason for this unit to cease. For my point of view it was intended to be a temporary thing from the very beginning. What I mean is that if record labels expected their artists to sell tens of thousands with their very first single, many of our favourite artists (see NGP!) would have gotten the axe since day one! If their label intended to maintain Twe'lv, they would try again with a second single and better promotion/advertisement.

#38 Comandante Garlix

Comandante Garlix

Hail to the Captain

• Senpai
  • 5049 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:23 AM

You are wise. I never thought of it like that before. Posted Image

Sad though it may be, that actually makes me feel a bit better. :w00t: I still wish they would have gotten more releases, but if they really were intended to be a one-off group from the start, then it's not quite as bad (at least to me).
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- マーティン・ルーサー・キング・ジュニア

#39 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:52 AM

mayb H!P should adopt this unit so they can become a Buono! like group providing opening/closing theme for Inazuma 11.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#40 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:49 PM

^^ "Wise" not by a long shot! This was just a piece of wishful thinking!!! XD

^ A very good idea that could work IF the managers appreciated this sort of good ideas. With all those girls leaving their ranks recently, I seriously doubt about the ability of these people to make a good decision ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users