• Please log in to reply
510 replies to this topic

#481 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:11 AM

J-Kaida-thanks lol well the6th gen is like the "worrysome kids" in the group lol and sayu and reina just have that naughtyish behavior XD

Kaori!-chan-lol dont feel bad, im sure when ai gives risa teh attention she needs she doesnt think about the time's she's lost to that ds XD and whatever sayu wins is pretty much up to you lol

haru-lol im the same too with my own ds XD always distracted on something lol

nichi-glad im not the only one~ and thanks~! happy you like it~!

Posted Image
Coming Home

She wiped off the sweat with the back of her hand as the sun shined brightly above her. It was a cloudless day, which Ai was pretty thankful for since she wasn’t the luckiest person when it came to weather. Even though she was happy, she just wished that one cloud could block the sun, if only for a few minutes. She sat on the sidewalk for a few moments and focused on the grass and concrete in front of her.

‘Why am I even doing this again? What if she doesn’t want to see me?’

She immediately shook her head of the thought as she felt her tears were on the edge of escaping. The soft hum of cars passed her by as a summer breeze came her way and slightly refreshed her as more negative thoughts started to flood her mind as well as a bitter sweet memory.

“Even though I don’t want you to go…It’s time for Ai-chan to do what she wants…You need to go do something that makes you happy…”

“Ai Onee-chan…is everything ok?”

The young woman looked up and instantly snapped out of her daze as a little girl stood in front of her. The child had a slightly worried look on her face as her white sundress fluttered along with the wind. Ai smiled hoping that it would hide her true feelings of doubt.

“I’m fine.”

The girl reached her hand out and for a moment, the older looked at it, and gently held it as she stood up. She straightened her clothes and looked down at her companion.

“Let’s get going…”

The two started walking again and swung their hands to the beat of Ai’s shoes hitting the concrete.

------------

“I’ll miss you…you know…”

She clutched tighter onto the suitcase handle as the slightly taller girl before her looked away for a moment.

“I’ll miss you too…”

There was another few minutes of silence until the final boarding call was echoed through the terminal. Ai looked at her and bit her lip as she fought back the tears that were about to come. Risa looked back at her and affectionately ruffled her bangs, leaving her hand there for a few extra seconds to savor the moment.

“Don’t cry now silly…if you do, I’ll start crying too…”

She nodded forcefully and took a deep breath. The feelings of doubt and regret was flooding in as she heard the final call again, and she looked into the younger’s eyes and asked timidly.

“Are…are you sure about this?”

The bean nodded and smiled sweetly at her. She could tell that the girl was ready to cry herself, but was trying her best to not show it.

“Even though I don’t want you to go…It’s time for Ai-chan to do what she wants…You need to go do something that makes you happy… Now get going before you start regretting it!”

The older nodded and started walking to the gate, until she heard the bean’s voice call her out.

“Ai-chan! Wait!”

She turned back and suddenly felt the warmth of the other girl’s arms wrapped around her neck.

“Be safe ok…? And message me when you get there…I love you…”

--------------

“Ichigo.”

“Hmmm…Gogisamadeshita!”

“Tako!”

“Kokoro.”

“Rokku…”

Ai slightly lost her balance as she and the little girl walked on the concrete ledge that separated the street from the beach near the side walk. The two were playing shiritori as they walked on to keep themselves from being bored. She hopped over a gap on the ledge. The girl followed behind her as she turned back and extended her hand to help her.

“Here, give me your hand.”

She did as she was told and hopped onto the next ledge with help from the elder.

“Ah~ there we go!”

She giggled and continued their game.

-------------

By the time they had gotten into town, the two had given up on their game and were now walking in silence. It wasn’t until a few drops of water landed on the girl’s nose that the silence was broken.

“Eh?”

Ai looked over at her with a questioning look. She was just about to ask what was wrong until a few more drops now started to come down, wetting up the pavement with each drop. Looking up at the sky for a moment, Ai wondered if it was from a random sprinkler nearby, but eventually that thought was thrown out the window when a downpour of rain fell on the two of them. The older grabbed the younger’s hand and covered her head as best as she could with the other as they rushed to a nearby wall with enough cover from the roof. When they got to the wall, the two sighed and leaned up against it, watching the rain. Ai looked over to the girl and started looking for her handkerchief.

“Ah~ This must be a sun shower!”

She gave her a carefree grin and asked cheerfully.

“We got pretty wet there, are you all right?”

The girl shook her head as Ai knelt down and started wiping her arms dry with the kerchief. It wasn’t much but the little gesture helped to keep her somewhat dry. Ai smiled and looked up at her, noticing that her bangs were slightly wet, and playfully dried them off, before she took the cloth from her.

“Don’t worry about me, Ai Onne-chan need’s to dry herself off too!”

She started drying her off with a cute pout on her face as Ai’s smile grew even bigger.

-----------------

“Ah…Just wait a minute ok?”

Ai ruffled through her bag and smiled a little as she looked for her wallet. She threw her blanket next to her and her makeup bag on her lap as the girl, and the bus driver waited. She rummaged through the compartments in a hasty fashion as she mumbled to herself in her native dialect.

“Where is it…?”

The girl, who was kneeling down with her just watched quietly, staring at the bag, hopping that Ai would find her wallet soon, or at least some change for them to get on the bus. It wasn’t until the bus driver honked impatiently that the two looked over at him.

“I’m sorry!”

She bowed her head and went back to her bag to look again, taking more stuff out in the process as the bus door closed and drove off. They quietly watched the bus leave them for a moment and after it was out of sight Ai sighed in frustration and started throwing her discarded items back in her bag. She looked up to meet eyes with the girl and softly whispered to her in defeat.

“Gomen ne?”

The younger smiled and shook her head as she looked down and then back up at Ai.

“It’s not your fault.”

Ai looked back down and stood up. She brought the bag’s strap on her shoulder as the girl stood with her.

“We should get going…”

“Un...”

--------------

They started walking again, with the only sound being the elder’s shoes clicking with each step. Both of them were down from the bus incident, yet neither really wanted to show it. It wasn’t until the girl knelt down and hugged her legs that Ai turned around and walked back. She kneeled in front of her as she held the strap of her bag.

“Just hold on a little bit longer ok?”

She pouted and looked away from the older girl.

“Mou~ I don’t wanna walk anymore!”

Ai smiled a little and ruffled her bangs lovingly. In all honesty she was getting tired of walking too, but if she showed her tiredness to the little one, then she’d start getting worried over her, and that was the last thing Ai needed. She thought for a moment until an idea came to her.

-----------------

She stuck out her thumb as a car came, hoping that the person would stop, but sighed in defeat as it passed. She tried again and watched as another car went on its way. The little girl watched quietly behind her as Ai continued to get a car to stop, but after two hours of trying to hitchhike she gave up. She sighed and looked down to her companion.

“Let’s try the supermarket; maybe someone can give us a ride.”

When they got to the market, there were only a few cars in the parking lot. She let the girl stay near the entrance as she walked to the cars to ask the drivers for a ride.

“Excuse me, could you take me to Tokyo-“

“No way, I can’t.”

She tried and tried again until there was one car left.

“Excuse me!”

She ran over to a slightly old man who was just about to get into his van until her heard her voice.

“Um… Could you be so kind enough to take me and my sister to Tokyo?”

“Tokyo?”

She timidly nodded, clearly begging him with her doe-like eyes as the girl ran over to her. He looked at the both of them. They were clearly on their last thread of needing help, and he couldn’t just say no to them, so he sighed and extended out his hand. The girl looked up at him and smiled as she took his hand.

---------------

“Are you alright back there?”

Ai wrapped her arms around the younger’s shoulder as the man looked back at his rear view mirror. She gave him a huge grin and nodded. There were boxes that were in the back of the truck, which only gave the two small girls a bit of room, but it was just enough for them not to be too squished.

“We’re alright.”

“It’ll take us a day to get there, so just relax yourself.”

He took his eyes back on the road as the two sat in silence. The girl went in her little messenger bag and opened a small packet of gummies. She offered some to Ai and started eating away. The elder just smiled at the sight of the girl happily eating away, glad for once that things were finally going in the right direction.

After a few hours , the man decided to take a pit stop and rest, letting everyone stretch their stiff muscles; and for the girl have a chance to have some fun and pretend that she was driving. Ai looked on as she rested her arms on the open passenger window.

When they started again, the younger sighed and nudged Ai’s shoulder.

“I’m bored~!”

Ai looked in her bag and started rummaging for something as the child puffed her cheeks in boredom.

“Hmm…well… here.”

She took out her ipod and handed an ear bud to the girl as she put the other in her own ear. The girl looked up at her and did the same as Ai gave her a huge grin.

“Let’s listen to some music then!”

-----------------

“Paper windmills?”

The girl looked over at the man as they took another break. The three decided to sit on the roof of the car as the sun set at the horizon. The two had listened to the man’s story about his handmade plastic windmills.

“Yeah, you can think of them as flowers that’ll never wilt… Plus they look just as beautiful…Well I do at least.”

“Hmm…but you don’t get the satisfaction of growing them like a flower…”

“That’s true, but when the wind blows them, and the colors spin around, they look just as beautiful…”

Ai looked back at the sun set as the two continued on their conversation. She sighed and brushed her short hair behind her ear as the thoughts of doubt came to her again. She had no idea what she’d do when she got to her destination, heck she didn’t even know why she was putting in so much effort into it, but her stubbornness wouldn’t let this opportunity slip.

“They can cheer anyone up when there’s a bunch on the horizon…all different colors blowing with the wind in harmony…”

By night time the two were fast asleep in the van as the man drove on to their destination. The girl had her head resting on Ai’s shoulder, while Ai rested her head on top of the girl’s. When the man started getting tired, he decided to make another pit stop and rested himself on the driver and passenger seats. By then, Ai had laid the child down and was watching her sleep. The girl reminded her so much of Risa. The way she spoke, how she acted towards her when Ai got too negative with herself, and the way how she acted way more mature than her age. She smiled to herself and stroked the girl’s cheek lovingly as she whispered to her.

“Tomorrow, we’ll be meeting Risa again after a long time….I’m kinda nervous, but I know I can do it as long as you’re with me…”

------------------------

She grunted as she lifted the box out of the trunk and tried her best to lay it on the ground without making a sound. A few mini windmills bounced out of the cardboard box and landed on the floor, but it was too late.

“Baka! What are you doing!?”

The man ran up to the back of the truck and caught the girl red handed. She stayed frozen in shock for a moment until he ran over to her and tried to take the box away.

“Give me that box!!”

“Yada~!!”

The two struggled and continued shouting, causing Ai to wake up from her sleep. The two continued tugging the box back and forth until Ai rushed over and kneeled the girl’s side.

“What’s going on??? Rii-chan!”

She let go of the box as Ai pulled away from her with a sudden worried look on her face. She didn’t think that she’d upset her onne-chan and for the old man to catch her in the act of her plan. She looked down at the ground and bit her lip, clearly sure she was about to get scolded for what she’d done. Ai bowed her head furiously to the man. She hopped that the girl’s action wouldn’t cost them their last chance of transportation.

“I’m so sorry! I really am!”

The man held up the box and looked out to the horizon behind the two. He nodded his head in slight amazement.

“Just look at that behind you…”

Ai slowly stood up and looked behind her. Her eyes widened in shock at the sight before her. For about as far as she could see, there were mini windmills across the grassy field. All were in different colors and sizes as they spun with help from the wind. All she could do was stare at the sight before her and try to take it in.

‘Was this what she was doing all night? When did she even leave my side??’

“I just wanted to make Ai-neechan happy…”

She closed her eyes tightly as she fought back the tears that were coming to her. Looking down at the girl, she kneeled back down and hugged her. It was all she could do from really letting her “cry baby” self show.

-------------------

After an hour of pulling out the mini windmills and storing them safely back into the boxes, and a trip to the gas station, the two were finally at their destination. They got out of the truck and bowed to the old man.

“Thank you so much!”

The man shook his head and smiled.

“Stay well you two.”

Rii-chan waved goodbye as he drove off and when he was out of sight, the two turned to look at the building behind them. It was the dance hall where Ai and the other members had practiced for concerts as well as singles for years, and to her it was a home away from home. So many memories were stored in that one place that she actually started to get nervous again. She wasn’t even 100 percent sure that Risa would even be there but she had to be sure.
While Ai was staring at the building in front of her, Rii-chan watched her closely and after a few minutes, she extended her hand out to her onne-chan. The older looked down at the little one’s hand and then at her huge grin.

“It’ll be alright Ai-neechan.”

She smiled warmly and took the girl’s hand; instantly feeling the warmth in it. They walked to the doors and silently walked through the halls to the rehearsal rooms. Ai’s shoes clicked with the beat of a song that was playing louder and louder with each step she took. When she got to the final door in the hall, and read the name that just simply had “Morning Musume concert rehearsal” taped to the door. She stopped and took a deep breath as she looked down to her companion.

“This is it isn’t it…?”

The girl nodded and gave a comforting squeeze to her hand.

“You can do it Ai-neechan!”

The elder nodded and slowly opened the door. When it was opened wide enough she peeked through to meet the reflection of the person she was planning to meet. Risa was practicing by herself in the large room which brought a smile to Ai’s face. She opened the door wider and watched as the bean continued on dancing. The last time she really saw Risa was at the airport that day and the only thing that she had to keep her updated was the still pictures that she had received over the months she was over in America. She was in such awe at finally seeing the girl, that she never noticed that she had startled the bean from the reflection in the mirror.

“A-Ai-chan?”

Ai snapped out of her daze and looked at Risa. The two stayed silent for a moment until Ai felt Rii-chan’s hand slip from her own and run over to the bean and before she knew it the girl had turned back at Ai and gave her that signature smile that the bean now had on her own face.

“Ai-chan!”

She ran over and hugged her with tears in her eyes. It was the last thing Ai had expected and in turn she hugged her back and started crying clearly happy that she didn’t get a negative reaction to her coming back. The bean giggled and ruffled Ai’s bangs as the parted a bit.

“Ai-chan why are you crying?”

“C-cus… I thought you’d reject me I I came back…I mean we haven’t talked much in so long…and I felt that it was my fault…”

She sniffled some more as Risa lovingly wiped her eyes.

“Why would I ever be mad at my Ainee-chan hm?”

She hugged her again and mumbled in the shorter girl’s ear,

“We’ve been through too much for me to be upset with you Ai-chan...I’m just glad you’re back home safe…”

“And I’m glad to be back with you Rii-chan.”

Ai broke their embrace and smiled. She was happy in the end that she fought through her negative thoughts and worries. She looked at the bean and saw that still loving smile that was on her face when she called the girl by her nickname. Eventually, they parted and sat down on the wooden floor to catch up on the things that they missed. Ai felt like a river of relief had come over her and that things would soon go her way once again. Coming back home was worth it after all.

----------------------

nya i hope you gusy liked this...i spent like a few weeks on this and anyone who can guess what pv i got this idea from will get megga love from me....i'll give you a hint, it's another akab-type song but its from a soloist XD if that's not a big enough hint idk what is.....then again i wonder if anyone even cares? XD
either way this was like over 8 pgs of writing on word and i hope you guys liked it :3 and that it makes sense XD

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#482 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:43 AM

hmm, so this mystery little girl just appeared out of nowhere? either way, it was a really cute story. it made me smile ^^

#483 Sunday Morning

Sunday Morning

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1559 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 04:16 PM

A mysterious little child, which remind Ai-chan at Risa, who she even calls Rii-chan and what disappeared when she meets Risa again!?
So we cann assume that Ai-chan have found what she was missing, huh!? < 3
The story was really sad (with the good-bye, the trip, the windmills, and all ... but I'm glad that we got a Happy End~ <3

And it's "Flower" from Acchan, right!?
I really like the song~

fzZ0NNt.jpg
Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R || ~1/2~ MaaMomoFan

#484 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

glassy-lol no the little girl's kinda a connection to risa^^; and thanks

nichi-you're on the right track~! and yes your right~! X3

ok so im guessing either not that many have read this or is way to confused or something^^; i thought someone would understand but probably not, so i guess i'll just make some things clear here eventhough idk what eveyone's exactly confused on lol

well 1st things 1st the idea i got the pv from was from maeda atsuko's 1st solo single called flower. now i know quite a few ppl cant stand akb on here but i thought that atleast the pv could be good....mostly cus im a sucker for drama pvs lol. now i got it based off of the actual drama ver of the pv but i cant find it on yt so i'll just show you all the original ver of it.

now about the little girl, in the pv she suddenly like dissapears too near the end of the pv and becomes(i guess) atsuko, while in this oneshot i kinda made her or intended to make her a part of like risa. hence why she's called rii-chan and such...that should've been a dead give away, but i guess not. rii-chan seems to be the only thing right now that would confuse people, but next to that idk what else, so if you're willing to tell/ask me what you're confused about please tell me i really want to know.

i thought i made this easy to understand but i guess not^^; sorry for all of the confusion >.<

Posted Image
avie and siggy made by me~! (please visit kawaii-chan's avies and siggies! & kawaii's oneshots and fanfics!)

#485 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:41 AM

well guess what guys? i'm back~! :deco: lol i know its been awhile since i've last updated and its been good and bad stuff...most of the bad stuff is that my computer's hard drived died 2 months ago so most of the new stuff i had working on along with my photoshop is now gone, but the good news is that i have been writing quite a bit ^^; and that my cousin has a photoshop cd so as soon as i get it i'll be back to banner making^^; but for right now i had asked alice from H!O to make a banner for me and i'm uber uber uber thankful for her^^ so thanks again alice~! >3<

Posted Image

On Top of This Love

It was an absolutely perfect Sunday afternoon. A soft breeze blew past two girls who happily strolled along to their destination. Their aura of happiness was so strong that even the people who walked by couldn’t help but let a smile come over themselves. It was just that type of day where nothing could go wrong and one Niigaki Risa couldn’t be happier. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her face with her free hand, Risa glanced over to Ai who was proudly taking captive of her right arm. It was the first time that they had gone out ever since Ai’s graduation and it was like nothing had changed.

As Ai chatted on about new clothes she purchased, Risa was trying her best to stay relaxed. She should’ve been used to the arm linking after 10 years but every time her skin came in contact with the older girl’s, it felt like she was on their first date all over again; feeling like she couldn’t believe it was happening that the Ai-chan she was so in love with was walking with her like this. She eventually made herself look like she was used it even though that cold sweat feeling was still there deep down inside.

“Ah! We’re here!”

Ai’s gentle tugging on her arm brought the bean out of her slight trance as they stopped in front of their destination. It was a small little café that the older girl had found the place on a whim during one of her shopping trips and noticed that many foreigners were eating there. After eating there, Ai decided to bring the bean along the next time just to show her how cute the place was as well as the good food. The two were eventually seated and decided on sharing a piece of strawberry cake.

“Mn~ this cake tastes delicious Ai-chan!”

“I know right? Isn’t this the best cake you’ve ever tasted?”

Risa nodded as she took another bite and watched her girlfriend take a bite of her own out of a strawberry. A grin slowly grew on the younger’s face as the older concentrated solely on the small fruit in front of her. It got Risa wondering how happy they’d truly be if time were to stop in this café filed with foreigners, eating
strawberry cake and talking about silly things.

“Nee Risa-chan, are you going to eat that strawberry?”

She looked up to meet with those brown doe-like pleading eyes and smiled warmly at her as she nodded her head as a sign to let the older girl take it. No one could say no to those eyes of hers.

“You can have it Ai-chan.”

Ai softly squealed in happiness as she popped the strawberry into her mouth. It didn’t take much to make the monkey happy and mostly whenever Ai was happy Risa was as well. When the two were done with their meal, they walked out of the restaurant and started walking back to the shopping district to continue their little shopping adventure. As they were heading there, the couple noticed a small fountain. It didn’t take long for a sudden idea to hit Risa, who suddenly dragged Ai closer.

“Nee, Ai-chan, let’s make a wish in this wishing fountain!”

The older girl raised an eyebrow at the sudden comment.

“Eh~? Aren’t you a little too old to be making a wish at a fountain Risa?”

“You’re never too old to make a wish at a fountain!”

The bean pouted at the older’s remark and started looking in her purse for change. When she found some, she handed a few coins to her girlfriend who was still watching her in amusement.

“Are you going to make a wish with me or not?”

After a few more seconds of looking at the coins in her hand as well as the serious look Risa was giving her, Ai eventually gave in and took the coins from her. The bean smiled and turned back to the fountain in front of her. She threw the first coin and quickly closed her eyes for a few seconds, only to open them to a giggling Ai.

‘I wish this love to last forever and ever.’

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing…What did you wish for?”

“I’m not telling you! Don’t you know that if you tell someone your wish before it comes true that it won’t happen?”

“Mou~ don’t tell me that you actually believe in that too Risa~?”

“Of course I believe in that! Why wouldn’t I?”

Ai giggled at the bean and threw her own coin into the water. Risa threw her second coin and closed her eyes again, only to hear the sound of a click and another giggle. Opening her eyes again, and looking over to Ai, she had noticed that her girlfriend was now looking down at her camera with a proud grin on her face.

“Ah~ you look so cute when you’re concentrating on your wish!”

“You took a picture of me?! Delete it!”

‘On top of this love, I wish for eternal peace.’

“No way! I’m keeping this as a treasured item!”

“…Fine…but don’t show anyone that picture….not even to Prince!”

“Alright, it’ll be a picture just for my eyes only. No one else will see it but me.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

Smiling, Risa threw in a few more coins at once, closing her eyes once more and quickly opening them before her girlfriend could do anymore “bullying” to her.

“Are you done wish-making now?”

“Yes…are you done harassing me?”

“Yes~”

Ai ruffled the beans hair lovingly and took her hand as the two started walking away from the fountain.

‘On top of that, I wish for all of my dreams, as well as Ai-chan’s to come true.’

After a few more hours of shopping the two started their walk home with the older begging the bean to sleepover at her apartment. It didn’t take long for Risa to give into Ai’s request and the next thing she knew she was in Ai’s bedroom, borrowing her pajamas, and listening to her girlfriend talk about her next photo shoot. When the monkey finished talking, the two of them laid in the bed, just sitting in a comfortable silence. It was these types of moments where the bean never wanted to leave the older’s side. She wanted to live well into the future with her and still hoped that even when she was well into her 30th and 40s that she’d still be the cute
Risa that Ai had fallen in love with.

“Reina’s birthday’s coming up isn’t it?”

“Yeah…I don’t know what to get her though…Tanakacchi’s likes are always changing…What are you getting her?”

“Hmm…Probably some tops or boots? I’m not 100% sure yet…How about getting her a new pair of glasses or ribbons?”

“That’d be a waste of time…mostly cus she has every ribbon and pair of glasses on the planet…the same along with accessories…”

The two of them stayed on the topic for a while until Risa decided that she’d think about it another time, and it wasn’t until then that she noticed her girlfriend sulking.

‘Mou~ Ai-chan, I hate it when you make that face…’

Without getting discouraged, the bean jumped into a new topic about the 9th gen. and how Erina was constantly following her around lately. Each time a new topic was started, the frown that was on the monkey’s face slowly grew into a deep and honest smile which Risa replied back with. It was expected for the bean to be happy as well, her Ai-chan was infectious that way.

‘And on top of that wish, I pray for her health, as well as a happy future. I never want to see Ai-chan sad or stressed with whatever she’s up against.’

“Risa…? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

The older girl wrapped her arms around the younger girl and rested her head on her shoulder.

“I want you to be by my side like this forever and ever…No matter what happens…”

The bean smiled warmly and nodded. She wanted the same also, on the days that they comfort each other, straight to when she was weak and needed a shoulder to cry on. She wanted them to be this close for as long as she lived.

“Nee, Ai-chan…you love me right?”

The monkey sat up from her position and faced her girlfriend as she looked right into her eyes.

“Of course I love you I love you all the time!”

“24/7?”

“Even in my sleep.”

Risa giggled and looked down as she entwined her fingers around Ai’s hand. She gave the older girl a mischievous look and spoke in a slightly spoiled voice.

“Well then…if you do love me all the time including tonight as well…I want you to give me a gentle kiss on the cheek, right here.”

She tilted her head to show the monkey her cheek who in looked at her like she had gone mad.

“Just on the cheek?”

She nodded.

“Kiss me…”

Ai leaned closer and gave her a quick peck, but when the bean turned back to face her completely she got a second kiss on the lips. It was slightly longer than the one on the cheek; it wasn’t like she minded at all. When the two broke apart, Risa’s smile grew wide as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriends neck.

“...Kiss me again.”

‘And lastly, I wish for Ai-chan to kiss me over and over again until I get sick of it….but even then, I don’t ever think I could.’

------------------------------

gosh i hope this doesnt suck D: i feel so rusty lol

Posted Image

#486 rndmnwierd

rndmnwierd

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

Definitely doesn't suck! In fact, it's so awesome, I had to comment twice.

I really like how true you stayed to the song, though I'd have to say, oh Queen of Fluff, song fic type fics are you're specialty.

#487 miglop

miglop

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

TakaGaki fluff *seal of approval* Posted Image

miglop says "Unnn!" *nodding*Posted Image

Posted Image
I keep comparing, you’re always winning

#488 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:08 AM

rndy- lol thanks^^ and i try my best~

miglop-lol thanks^^

this is based off of a trans.i read about misaki on risa's radioshow last week still no photoshop so no banner ;3; gomen ne?

Santa-san

“Hmm what else do I want?”

Satou Masaki mumbled to herself as she stared at the small phone screen in front of her. She along with the rest of the Morning Musume members were taking a short break between their dance rehearsal, so she decided to start writing out her Christmas wish list to past the time. Noticing that the second youngest girl in the group was deeply thinking to herself, Risa decided to see if everything was alright.

“Masaki-chan, what are you up to?”

Not paying attention to what her leader was saying, Masaki continued on staring blankly at the phone in her hands.

“Masaki-chan?”

Risa sat down next to her and gently nudged the girl’s shoulder, who jumped from the touch in response. The bean raised an eyebrow at the sudden action, but
instantly shook it off.

“Ah! Niigaki-san!”

“Is everything alright? You looked like you were seriously thinking about something.”

The younger girl smiled and gave Risa a nod.”

“I’m fine, I was just thinking of what to write here.”

“Hm…”

The two sat in silence for a few minutes as the other girls around them quietly chatted to each other along with the sound of Masaki’s fingers on the keypad. Risa glanced around the room, took a sip of her water bottle, and then glanced back to the girl next to her, as Masaki looked over what she was typing a few times and then finally pressed send.

‘This is getting way too awkward Risa…think of something…’

Smiling to herself as the idea hit her, Risa questioned the young girl in a cheerful tone.

“So….is Masaki-chan excited about Santa-san this year?”

Hearing the word “Santa” alone totally snapped Masaki out of her little daze and quickly nodded her head.

“Yes! I can’t wait for Santa-san to come! My Papa said that if I’m really good this year that Santa will for sure get me all the gifts I want! Even though a part of it came
true already being in Morning Musume now… What does Niigaki-san want Santa-san to bring her this year?”

The bean raised her eyebrows in shock at the response she got from the girl. Was she really serious just now? The way she acted, it was like the 12 year old still
believed in Santa! Even at her age by then Risa knew that he wasn’t real. She had found out the hard way through realizing that her father’s hand writing and Santa’s were exactly the same. Noticing that her leader hadn’t answered her yet, Masaki continued on.

“Well whenever I send Santa my Christmas mail I always get a reply back! Isn’t that amazing?”

“Y-yeah, it sure is…”

‘She’s really serious about this!’

“Papa also told me that as soon as Santa reads the letters he receives that they instantly sparkle and disappear! That’s why we have to send him new letters every year!”

She’s really a naïve girl if she still believes everything that her papa says especially if it’s about Santa…But should I tell her that he’s not real?’

“Nee, Masaki-chan…”

“Yes Niigaki-san?”

The bean looked at the happy girl who was still clutching onto her cell phone in glee as she waited for Santa’s reply. When she saw the 12 year old’s grin she couldn’t bring herself to tell her the truth.

“You better make sure you keep on staying a good girl then so Santa can send you the rest of those gifts! That includes trying your best as a Musume too alright?”

“Alright Niigaki-san! I’ll try my best for sure!”

“Good.”

Risa gently ruffled the younger’s bangs as Masaki’s phone chimed.

“Ah! He replied back!”

“What did he say?”

She read over the message a few times and showed the screen to the leader.

‘Masaki-chan, thank you for your letter! Since Masaki-chan is such a hard worker and is a good girl Santa-san will try his best to make all of her wishes come true!’

“Isn’t Santa-san the best Niigaki-san?? You have to make sure you write your list too ok?”

Risa nodded her head in agreement.

“I’ll be sure to get on it asap!”

Leaving the young girl to go back to her own little spot in the room the bean shook her head in disbelief.

‘She’s really lucky to have a nice papa to do something like this…but it’s still kinda hard to believe that we’re even in the same group…’

Posted Image

#489 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:04 AM

it's officially christmas here so merry christmas everyone~! here's an christmas present from kawaii-chan to all of you! ^^

Lovely Christmas

She shivered under the thick coat as a cold gust of wind blew by her small body. Hugging herself even more Ai looked around at the scenery in front of her. It was a walkway filled with illuminations all around that lead to a huge Christmas tree which was even bigger and brighter than the normal trees themselves. Looking at that was enough to warm the small girl up a bit, but she’d been looking at it over and over again for the past half hour and with the snow piled all over the place, the warming effect was fading pretty fast. She took her iphone out of her right pocket and checked the time.

“Mou~! Where is she?? This isn’t like Risa-chan to be late!”

Stuffing the phone back into the coat pocket, the monkey walked over to a nearby bench and sat down. Ai was having a happy gift exchange with her manager when she remembered the text she’d gotten from Risa pretty much begging the older girl to come over to this part of town to meet her for something around this time. Looking up to the night sky and sighing to herself Ai was greeted with a puff of air.

‘That message was sent early this morning…I wonder why she wants to meet me here of all places…?’

It wasn’t like her girlfriend to just suddenly decide on meeting people at random places so late at night on Christmas Eve; it just wasn’t in Risa’s nature to act like that. Sighing again and kicking the slushy snow at her feet, she noticed a bit of new snow started to fall from the night sky. Her mind started to wonder if Risa even remembered the mail. She felt a frown forming as she wondered on.

‘I knew she had a lot of work today, but if she was busy she would’ve texted me…unless she was too busy to even do that…she does have more responsibility now that she’s leader…’

Ai’s frown grew even bigger at the though.

“She did sound kinda exited about it though…”

Taking her phone out a second time, she went to her saved messages and reread the text again.

‘Ai-chan~! I want you to meet me at the Park where we usually meet at 10 tonight ok? I know we haven’t seen each other in a while so let’s meet on Christmas Eve nee?-Risa’

It was already past 10, pretty much past 11:30 at night now…where on earth could the bean be? The last thing the older girl wanted to do was start her Christmas off being alone…At least with her manager it wouldn’t feel so lonely…or expensive.

‘Risa-chan has 11 girls to look after now…only god knows how much it’s costing her…and on top of that, knowing her she probably is getting something for Berryz, C-ute, Mano-chan, and S/mileage…So many gifts to exchange…I’m not able to have those special times with them anymore…’

Looking back to the time she continued on with her thoughts.

‘I wonder if she’ll even make it here before the bells chime? Probably not…it’s so late already…’

Sinking into her coat some more and shaking her head, Ai quickly tired to banish the negative thoughts out of her head. It was always like her to start thinking like this when she was by herself. The snow started to fall even more now as she watched the people that were left on the streets rushing home to bathe in their warm heaters and drink warm coffee or hot chocolate. She continued people watching when she noticed something off in the distance.

“Eh? Is that…?”

As the figure got closer she noticed that it was a person running around like a lost kid, and that lost kid surely had the same movements as Risa. As Ai sat up from her position, the bean finally noticed her and ran as fast as she could to her girlfriend while waving.

“Ai-chan~!!”

To the other people around the running bean, she looked totally out of place, due to her loosely wearing her coat and she had a mix-matched set of a jersey on, but to Ai she looked like the perfect running Christmas angel. When she finally ran up to the older girl, Risa stopped and bent down to catch her breath.

“Ai…chan.. I’m…sorry I’m so…late…”

She didn’t say anything as she stood up and crossed her arms. The bean looked up to see a very displeased Ai in front of her. It took her a moment to realize just how late she was, and she gasped in shock, instantly standing straight and pulling out her phone out of her jersey pants pocket.

“What time is it?? It’s only past 10:30 right??”

“It’s past 11…almost midnight.”

The beans eyes went wide in shock as she looked at her phone.

“Uso! But…but I swore that it was 10!”

Ai opened her mouth ready to scold the younger girl for making her wait when realized how underdressed the younger girl really was for this cold weather. She instantly started pulling up her coat and zipping it up as she spoke out.

“What’s wrong with you?! You know better than to just come out in the cold like this dressed like that! It’s like you just came from rehearsals or something!”

As soon as she was done making sure that the bean was now warm and secure, Risa raised her hand up to her girlfriends head and started to brush off the snow that was trapped in her short locks.

“I did just come from rehearsal…and didn’t I tell you that if you keep forgetting to wear a hoodie when it snows you’ll get sick?”

The older girl watched Risa in silence as she brushed off the last few sprinkles of snowflakes and gave her that sweet smile that always made her feel like butterflies were inside her whole entire being.

“I’m really sorry Ai-chan…I must’ve seriously lost track of the time. I didn’t mean for you to wait out this late for me…”

Ai shook her head as the bean took her hand and the two started walking to the huge Christmas tree. The two walked in a comfortable silence as they heard their footsteps crunch under the snow.

“What was so urgent that I needed to be here at this time?”

“Well…I knew that knowing Ai-chan she’d probably feel extremely lonely on Christmas Eve, and since everyone else has their traditions I decided that I’d want to start a new one with just you.”

The monkey raised an eyebrow at Risa’s answer and was about to reply back to it when a loud bell chime interrupted her. She was about to look down at her phone when she felt warm lips stop her actions. When the chiming stopped, the bean backed away and gently smiled at the older girl as she whispered.

“Merry Christmas Ai-chan.”

Risa handed her a present as the older girl stared at her blankly for a moment before she started blinking and suddenly bursted into tears.

“Ah! Ai-chan! What’s wrong??? ITAI!”

The bean received a swift slap on her head as Ai kept on crying and then suddenly hugged her.

“You idiot! You didn’t have to go through all of this trouble for me!”

Rubbing her head and smiling lovingly at Ai, Risa giggled to herself.

“I wanted to, and anyway Christmas isn’t the same without Ai-chan around.”

Ai made a small whine gave the bean a slightly rough push as she took the present from her and held her hand. Risa wiped the remaining tears away from the monkey’s face.

“Nee, Ai-chan…let’s make a promise right here....let’s promise that on every Christmas Eve from now on, we’ll meet right here and bring in Christmas together.”

Ai nodded and smiled in agreement as she gave a gentle kiss back to the bean.

“Alright…it’s a promise…”

From then on, whenever they were able to, the two girls would meet at that same tree, and when those same bells rang, they would always softly say to each other “Merry Christmas”. It was their own special lovely Christmas.

--------------------
had this kinda based off of aother akb song but i didnt really go word for word from it lol but if anyone wants the link here you go^^
http://stage48.net/s...achristmas.html

merry christmas again~!

Posted Image

#490 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

1st oneshot of the new yr! i hope you guys enjoy it!

Arigatou

The walk was silent as Risa and Ai headed to the older girl’s home together for a well deserved sleepover from a long and hard day of dance practice. They just started practicing on their upcoming singe “As for one day” and for some reason the young monkey just couldn’t get her footing or placements right, causing a scolding to come at her way from the choreographer.

“If you don’t get your act together and catch you there’s no point in you being here!”

It wasn’t like She knew it herself already, and it certainly didn’t help that even though she was one of the best dancers, it seemed like to learn them that she was the worst. It always took her forever to get her moves down. She started to wonder just how on earth she was able to do them right whenever it was time to record. Ai hated it and it showed a lot. She never showed her frustration to their choreographer and the other members, only when she was alone with a certain little bean who was right next to her.

“Sensei knows that I try my best!”

She gave a grunt and ruffled her light brown hair in frustration as the bean just listened to her rant. There wasn’t really much to say at the moment. She knew it was better to just let Ai be and get all of the anger out. She had already cried for half an hr in the studio after everyone else had left, and when Ai had finally stopped the crying the anger was to come next.

When the two reached Ai’s home the monkey grunted a brief “I’m home”, threw off her shoes, and stormed right to her room, leaving Risa to properly greet the older girl’s mother and sister who were watching TV in the living room.

“Good afternoon Takahashi-san; Hi Yui-chan.”

“Ah Risa-chan, I’m guessing practice wasn’t that good today nee?”

The young bean shook her head as the 3 heard loud thumping coming out of Ai’s room. Ai’s mother shook her head and gave out a soft sigh as she looked back to the TV.

“I just finished cleaning her room too and there she goes messing it up again… Are you hungry Risa-chan?”

“No thank you Takahashi-san…”

“How many times have I told you Risa-chan, you can call me “Okkasan” you know~! Or even “Nee-san”; you don’t have to be so formal with me.”

Quickly picking up her duffle bag, the bean felt her cheeks heat up at the mother Takahashi’s teasing, and quickly scurried over to her friend’s room.

“I’m gonna go check on Ai-chan!”

Yui gave out a call of support as she watched the bean swiftly walk down the hallway.

“Good luck taming the dragon!”

By the time she reached the older girl’s bedroom door, she noticed that the thumping had stopped and she braced herself for what she’d see next. Knocking the door, and gently turning the doorknob, Risa slowly opened the bedroom door to see a destruction of a room. Opening the door wider and letting herself in, the bean noticed that her friend was nowhere to be seen in sight. When she closed the door behind her, she noticed the light under the bathroom door and smiled to herself.

“Perfect…”

--------------------

Ai sank lower into the water of her as she felt the tension slowly fade away. Now that she was done letting out her anger, she felt her sadness back coming to her.

‘I have to look at the dvd again when I’m done…I don’t want to know what’ll happen if Sensei catches my mistakes again…Maybe I can ask Gaki-san to help me…’

Suddenly, the monkey sat up as she remembered that the younger girl was in her house.

“Gaki-san!”

-----------------

“There!”

Risa smiled to herself as she placed the remaining CD in its place. The bean felt pretty proud of herself as she looked around her friend’s room. By the time she had faced the bathroom door, the said door suddenly swung open showing a still wet and towel-clad Takahashi Ai.

“Gaki-san! I-Eh?”

The monkey blinked in shock as she saw the state of her room. Not only was it clean, but there were streamers hung all over, along with a few different colored balloons as well as a bag that she could tell was filled with snacks that the both of them liked. Looking at all of this and then at the suddenly startled bean caused Ai’s shocked expression to change drastically.

“Ai-chan! Why didn’t you dry yourself? ITAI!”

Before she could continue her sentence, Risa was smacked swiftly on the head, and within less than a second got a huge embrace. The next thing she knew, the bean heard muffled sobbing coming from her shoulder. Slightly forgetting the throbbing pain on her head, Risa wrapped her arms around the still crying girl and rubbed her back.

“Ai-chan~ you know I don’t like it when you cry like this, and you’re not even fully dry yet!”

The older girl slightly separated herself from the embrace as the younger sweetly wiped away her tears.

“What’s all of this for?”

Risa felt her cheeks heat up at the sudden question and she instantly looked away.

“W-well, I wanted to cheer you up after Sensei lectured you today so I thought…I’d make a party for you….”

Ai gave the slightly embarrassed bean a huge grin and hugged her again. She mumbled a shy “thank you” against the younger’s shoulder. Risa hugged her back and they stayed like this for a while until the monkey gave a shiver realizing that she was still wasn’t properly dry and was still in her towel. Being reminded of this, Risa gave the older girl a slight frown and pushed her back into the bathroom.

“Go dry yourself off and put some clothes on before you catch a cold!”

---------------------------

“We’ll always be together…right?”

Risa looked over to Ai as the two sat on the queen sized bed in the small hotel room. They had just finished an out of town concert and even though they were assigned their own rooms the bean and monkey combo decided to bunk together for the night. It wasn’t so long after their generation mates had graduated and both were still feeling down over it. It just wasn’t the same without Asami and Makoto and both girls knew it. When they told Ai and Risa about their departure, the both of them reacted in the same yet quite different manner. Ai bluntly spoke out her distaste over it, while the bean just asked why over and over again. Their unit of four was now cut down to two.

Risa raised her hand up and ruffled her girlfriend’s bangs lovingly as she giggled.

“Of course we’ll be together! No matter how far the Gokkies are you know our bond will never break.”

“I know that…I didn’t mean the four of us…I meant us as in…you and me…”

Her ruffling and smile stalled for a moment as she looked at the older girl. Ai was looking right into the beans eyes and she could tell they were filled with uncertainty.
That uncertainty was quickly disappeared though as Risa brought back a reassuring smile and went back to ruffling her hair.

“Ai-chan, we’ll always be together, no matter what…”

She leaned closer and gave the monkey a quick peck on the cheek as she linked arms and rested her head on the blushing girl’s shoulder.

“How about we make a promise then?”

“Alright…”

Risa brought her head up and turned fully to face Ai. Ai did the same as she waited for what the bean had to say. The younger girl took her girlfriend’s hands and looked her directly in the eyes.

“Let’s promise to graduate together…No matter what happens we’ll go out together…No one will separate us.”

The monkey widened her eyes in shock at what she had just heard.

“EH?? Are you sure about that Risa? I mean what if something happens??”

She gave a firm nod and gripped a little harder on Ai’s hands.

“It doesn’t matter…If you go, I’ll go with you so you won’t feel alone…We’ll graduate together.”

“…Alright…We’ll stay together all the way to the end, nee?”

The two grinned at each other and sealed their promise with a sweet and gentle kiss.

“Risa-chan…?”

“Hm?”

“Thank you…”

-----------------------------

Risa looked at her manager with wide eyes at the sudden news she had just heard. The manager had called her down after the last concert performance of the day saying that he had something serious to talk to her about.

“What did you just say?”

He gave a sympathetic sigh and repeated his sentence.

“I said that you and Takahashi-san can’t graduate together, the upcoming 9th generation members will need someone there to transition into the group. The management said that someone has to stay…They also told me that it would be way too much of a task for Michishige-san to start leading head on. They know that she has the potential, but she doesn’t know enough currently to properly lead the group… and with new members that’s a risk they don’t want to take…I really did try to persuade them otherwise but they were firm with their decision… so they wanted me to ask you if you want to go on through without Takahashi-san or would you like to stay behind?”

She stared at him blankly for a moment as she tried to comprehend what he had just said.

‘How can I choose something like this??’

If she chose either one, it would still break the promise between her and Ai, and leaving Ai behind wasn’t an option. As much as Risa wanted to just tell her manager that she should get what she wants and should be able to leave with her girlfriend she wasn’t that selfish or foolish enough to say it. She couldn’t leave Sayu in that position either. The bunny was a strong and caring girl but she still had her moments where she doubted herself way more than she needed to.

“Did you tell Ai-chan about this yet?”

“No, I haven’t. Management wanted me to ask you first.”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The bean never thought she’d be saying this, and deep down she didn’t want to, but she knew it would be the best thing for both her and Ai. Opening her eyes, the bean gave her answer to the manager.

“Let Ai-chan graduate first and I’ll stay behind…”

------------------------------

It had been a few days after she gave her decision to her manager, and she knew that Ai had heard about it through him. At first Risa thought that Ai would be upset at her, but unlike her usual way of coming to the bean and bluntly telling her that she was unhappy about what she was doing, she said nothing. She would’ve tried to talk about it, get it all over with and try to act normal, but being the one that hated confrontations and possible arguments, Risa didn’t want to take the risk. Sighing to herself as she walked out of the recording studio, the bean began to head home. The past few days of depressing over her decision as well as her jobs were making her way more tired than usual.

“Maybe I should just head on home…”

As soon as she mumbled that to herself, the bean’s phone started ringing. Pulling it out of her bag she noticed it was a text message from her mother.

‘Risa-chan, your papa and I are going out to visit your aunt for the weekend, so you and Miyuki are in charge of house sitting for the weekend. We’ll call to check on you later ok?’

She sighed and replied back to her mother, but as soon as she pressed send another message came, but this time from her sister.

‘Nee Nee-chan, where are you? Let’s meet me at the shopping center and hang for a bit before we head on home!’

‘I don’t know Mikyu-chan…Risa’s kinda tired…’

‘Please~? I’m already waiting here for you!’

By the time she had gotten the last message, she was already at the station. Maybe hanging out with her sister for a bit would cheer her up? After all it had been a while since the two girls did hang out together. Giving into her younger sister, Risa sent her a message that she’d be at the shopping center shortly.

-----------------

After a few hours of walking around in the department stores and taking new print club pictures, the two Niigaki sisters were now walking around the nearby park when the older noticed her sister constantly checking her phone. When she was about to ask her what was wrong, the bean got interrupted by her sister’s sudden
question.

“How are things with Ai-chan going? Have you talked to her about your decision yet?”

Risa shook her head and looked down at the concrete.

“…I still haven’t talked to her about it…She hasn’t either…”

“Hmm…Well I think you did the right thing anyway…Nee-chan’s always thinking of others before herself…I’m sure it’ll all work out in the end…but I think you should talk to her about it…”

“Yeah...but…it’s just hard…she usually tells me when she’s upset, but I’ve gotten nothing this time…that’s not like her Mikyu-chan…”

“….Still, you won’t know that she’s mad at you unless you try and talk it out…You’ve told me that before right?”

The bean shook her head and looked over to her younger sister with a gentle smile. She was about to thank Miyuki when the younger girl’s cell phone began to ring.
Pulling the phone out of her school blazer and answering it immediately, Miyuki quickly turned away from her sister.

“Ah, Hello?...Eh? Really???”

Miyuki looked over at Risa for a brief moment and continued on with her conversation.

“Hmm..Yeah…Un…Ok, I’ll there in a bit! Bye!”

“Who was that?”

“Uhh…It was Aki-chan! She wants to come over to her place to help out with some school stuff!”

“Eh?”

The bean raised an eyebrow at her sister’s explanation, as another ring came from the younger girl’s phone. She briefly looked at the message and sighed to herself as she mumbled a soft “I get it already! Geez!” to herself and replied back in a fast manner. When Mikyuki was done, she turned back and looked up to her still confused older sister and gave her an apologetic smile.

“Gomen nee-chan, but Aki-chan’s gonna nag me till I get over there, and she really needs my help…so do you think you could head on home without me?”

Risa gave her a soft nod of approval and smiled.

“…Alright, text me when you get there so I know you made it safe ok?”

Miyuki gave her older sister a brief hug and smiled as she started to run off to the nearby bus stop.

“ I’ll see you later nee-chan! And I promise I’ll make it up to you! Don’t forget what we talked about either!”

Risa waved her sister goodbye and sighed to herself as soon as the younger girl was out of site. Looking at how late it was getting, she started walking in the opposite direction to the nearest train station to head home.

--------------------------

She looked at the door knob with uncertainty as she held the house keys in her hand. It was a long and quiet walk from the station to her house, in fact longer than usual. Risa had filled her head with thousands of scenarios of how to talk to her girlfriend about their now broken promise, but every single one lead her to a bad outcome. Even though she’s had a bunch of arguments and fights before with Ai, it didn’t mean that she fully enjoyed them. She wasn’t the one that usually started them either. The girl just hated confrontations all together; even if they did end peacefully or weren’t a huge deal to begin with.

‘Should I even bother?’

With the mood she was in she didn’t even want to be alone in her home. There wasn’t anyone there to cheer her up, no pets or anything. Looking at the other keys that were connected to her house one, Risa stopped at a certain one with a strawberry cover over it.

‘Ai-chan…’

Shaking her head and letting her pride get in the way before her true feelings started to come out, Risa unlocked the door and went inside the quiet house. She mumbled a low “Tadaima” and closed the door behind her to get no response in return.Taking off her shoes, the bean headed straight to her room not even bothering to get something to eat.

“Maybe a nice bath will make me feel better…”

When she got to her room door, Risa opened it and turned on the light to see her room filled with streamers, balloons and any other small party decoration sprawled all throughout her room, with a certain someone slowly waking up from their sleep on her bed. All the bean could do was gasp and drop her bags from being in shock. When she was finally able to speak, all she could say was the person who did all of this.

“A-Ai-chan?”

Upon hearing her name, Ai quickly sat up from Risa’s bed and gave her girlfriend a sweet yet still tired smile.

“Risa-chan! Okaeri!”

She still stood there in shock as Ai stretched and got out of the bed to walk over to the younger girl.

“Surprise~! What do you think?”

The bean looked at Ai, at all of the decorations, and then back to the girl in front of her. She wasn’t dreaming was she? This wasn’t a practical joke or anything? Why was Ai even here? She looked into her girlfriend’s dark brown eyes as she was finally able to say something.

“W-what’s…all of this for…? Aren’t you mad at me…?”

Ai tilted her in confusion from the question and smiled.

“Why would I be mad at you Risa-chan? And anyway I wanted to give you a surprise party to cheer you up…since you usually do one for me whenever I’m down…I thought that I need to return the favor…”

Risa bit her lip as she suddenly felt her eyes start to water up, and looked away from the older girl.

“Eh? Risa, what’s wrong?”

She took a step closer to the bean and wrapped her arms around her. When she did this, Ai noticed Risa’s hand go up in a fist and gently come down onto her shoulder. She did it over and over again as she suddenly started cry. Feeling slightly alarmed at the bean’s unnatural behavior, Ai gently patted the girls head and hugged her tighter as Risa mumbled on her shoulder.

“You idiot…W-why aren’t y-you…mad at m-me…? I-I broke our prom-mise!…”

“Risa…”

“You should be upset at me! Why haven’t you yelled at me?? Why are you acting like nothing happened??”

She pulled away from the hug and sniffled as she looked at the older girl.

“Why did you do all of this for me…?”

Ai smiled and brought her hands to her cheeks to wipe away her tears.

“Risa-chan…you know I don’t like it when I see you crying like this…”

------------------

When the bean finally calmed down, the two sat on her bed in a quiet yet slightly awkward science. Risa looked over to Ai and mumbled to her.

“You still never answered me you know….”

Ai sighed and looked at Risa.

“I was upset…I mean if anything I wanted to hear it from you…not from our manager…”

Risa gave a soft hum of approval and glanced at a certain balloon on the floor. She still didn’t really want to have this talk but there was no turning back now.

“I mean, when he told me, the first thing I wanted to do was find you and yell at you.”

“…So why didn’t you?”

“I wanted some time to really think about why you would do something like that…so I thought it’d be better to just act like I was ok with it…and eventually I was.”

“…I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be…It makes sense…I would’ve said the same thing if they had asked me first…”

Risa looked back at her girlfriend who gave her a warm smile in return.

“I love you Risa…I don’t hate you…If I did, do you think I’d be here right now, and make this nice party for you?”

The bean shook her head as she scooted closer to the older girl.

“I love you too Ai-chan…”

Ai wrapped an arm around Risa and kissed her on her forehead.

“You must be hungry nee? Let’s start this party already! I want to see Risa-chan with that bright smile that I love so much!”

The older girl brought her thumbs and playfully rubbed them against the beans eyebrows. Risa scrunched her face and tried to back away.

“Mou~ Ai-chan~!”

“Yes~?”

“….Arigatou…”

The monkey’s grin grew wider as Risa gave her a small smile, which quickly turned into one of embarrassment when a loud growl came from the younger girl’s stomach.

“Let’s start eating then.”

“Un.”

---------------------
tierd tierd tierd ;3; i guess noone bothers on here any more ;3;

Posted Image

#491 miglop

miglop

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 503 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

You...did it again, damn it! Posted Image

Posted Image
I keep comparing, you’re always winning

#492 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

I wanna cry when I remember Ai.Chan's graduation T______T

Damn all my bias are going to a new future <3

I like the think of them, having secret dates XD out of their timing schedule ~

I bother ;)

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#493 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:03 PM

miglop-ah~! i'm sorry ;3;

haru-me too ;3; i feel it ;3; and lol i bet that they are, i mean we did get pics as evidence and thanks ;3;

My Sub-Leader’s beautiful Leader that’s also my huge rival

‘Ah~! Don’t go and like the same person after I do Takahashi-san!’

Erina pouted as she zoned out the chatter that her generation mates were having and watched what was going on behind her in the huge mirrors reflection. Her lovely sub-leader had been minding her own business, and was stretching before rehearsal when a certain monkey came in to talk to her about something.

‘It’s not fair! Just not fair at all! Why does she have to come now?’

Her frown got even bigger as her crush smiled and nodded to whatever Ai was telling her. Her leader was Erina’s biggest rival in this war for affections with Risa and she could tell she was losing by a lot. It was so bad that she couldn’t even laugh if she wanted to. She started to wonder what made her fall in love with her sempai in the first place? It wasn’t like it was love at first sight or anything. Maybe it was thanks to those Ustreamusume tapings that she realized just how cool, sweet, and funny her sub-leader truly was.

The girl loved that Risa picked on her for her KY-ness, and that everything about her was absolutely flawless. She loved how the bean could dye her hair any color and it wouldn’t look weird. She loved that Risa would notice when something was wrong with her and they talked it out together. The way her face looked when she worked busily on the new dance moves, Erina just loved it all. She liked the atmosphere of just being around the older woman. She just didn’t like that her leader, as loveable and awesome as she is, was getting in her way.

It sucked that Risa was 8 yrs older than her, but that wouldn’t stop her from trying to capture her heart! So, in turn she started to collect any Risa goods she could afford. At first it just started with photo cards here and there, but as the weeks went on, the photo cards turned into photo books, and those eventually turned into shirts. The youngster just wanted to support her sub-leader in every way possible. Looking away from the mirror and mumbling to herself, Erina sighed.

“Ah~This is so unfair~!”

She wanted this romance so badly, badly enough that it could just kill her! Just seeing it should be enough…That’s what all young girls her age thought right? Giving in, she looked back to the mirror and bit her lip in frustration. Ai nonchalantly touched Risa’s shoulder and twirled her fingers around the ends of her hair.

‘No! Don’t use your grown-up tricks on her Takahashi-san!’

She’s a real strong enemy indeed. Ai was an adult after all. Her womanly charms could take anyone off of their feet. There was no way she was seductive, and there was no way that her figure was as curvy like Ai. It was a total defeat.

-------------

“Haa~ What is this~?”

Erina swung her schoolbag as she slowly walked to her school. Even though she loved going to school, today of all days was the worse time to go. It wouldn’t be until after that she’d be going to another rehersal which meant that she’d be able to hang out with Risa, but until then it also meant that the leaders would be alone doing whatever they wanted together! Darn her for being too young! Sometimes it sucked being a kid.

“Maybe I’ll never be as seductive or curvy like Takahashi-san…”

She stopped in her tracks and looked up to the cloudy sky.

‘Maybe I should just give up and just like Niigaki-san from afar forever…’

After a few minutes of watching the clouds go by, a sudden surge of energy hit her.

“Hey! Why should I be thinking like this?! I can’t just give up so easily! Niigaki-san wouldn’t want me to give up!”

Nodding to herself, Erina smiled and started running to her school. She knew that she’d have a long way to go, but Erina knew that she’d just have to keep on trying to win her crush’s heart no matter what.

‘There’s no way I’ll lose to Takahashi-san! Who knows…Maybe I can turn the tables around and get Niigaki-san to myself?’

-------------
sorry that its so short ;3; i got this idea bassed off of s/mileage's 3rd single "Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama" ^^; long title is long @~@ but the song is great lol

Posted Image

#494 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

5 months

Risa scrunched her eyebrows in thought as she looked over all of the contents in the refrigerator in front of her. She had just woken up from an unfulfilling nap and was in the mood for something to drink. The bean looked at all of her options, and was ready to take the drink of her choice when she suddenly felt two warm arms up around her stomach.

“I didn’t realize that you were up…”

“I’ve only been up for a while Ai-chan.”

“Hmm, how are you feeling?”

Ai began to rub her girlfriend’s stomach, as she took a sip from her own drink, and rest her chin on her shoulder.

“I’m feeling a bit better, but now I forgot just exactly what I wanted to drink…”

She turned around to face the shorter girl and gave her a small frown. Ai smiled at her and rubbed her stomach some more.

“Did you forget, or was it someone else?”

The two of them looked down at the bean’s stomach as if to wait for a response. Ai laughed and looked back up to Risa’s face, who was still looking down.

“It’ll be about five months soon…”

“Yeah, soon we’ll have four family members instead of just three~!”

“Eh four? Wait, Ai-chan don’t tell me you’re counting Ouji in this!”

“Why not? Ouji is part of this family too no?”

As soon as his name was called, the male poodle trotted over to Ai and waged his tail happily as she knelt down to snuggle and pet him.

“Ouji-kun’s gonna be a nice big brother to little Gaki-chan nee~?”

He barked in agreement as the bean just sighed and shook her head. Ai continued babying the dog as the bean turned back to the fridge and opened it again. She was trying to remember just exactly what drink she wanted as she looked carefully at each bottle. Ever since she found out she was pregnant she went through so many changes, physically and emotionally she wondered to herself sometimes if she was the same person.

She was getting more forgetful of things, clumsier, her nosebleeds were becoming a bit more frequent and she was clearly getting bigger. The only good thing was that she wasn’t getting as much morning sickness as she used to like in her first trimester, and she also wasn’t feeling as tired.

“Risa-chan, if you forgot what you wanted to get, why don’t you just close the fridge and come relax with me and Ouji~?”

“….Not until I figure out just what it was I wanted…”

The monkey sighed as she finished a drink of her own. She also was changing herself due to this soon to be new edition. She went from being spoiled day and night by the bean to making sure that the younger girl didn’t go into an emotional mess from the simplest things.

“Ah! I remember now! I wanted my oolong tea!”

Risa was ready to take the bottle out to where she normally placed them when she noticed that it was nowhere to be seen. She looked around and behind other bottles but found nothing.

“Eh~? Where could it have gone?? It was here before I took a nap…”

The bean frowned as she closed the fridge door and walked over to Ai who was now sitting on the couch with the poodle on her lap.

“What’s up?”

“The last bottle of oolong tea is missing…I could’ve sworn that it was there earli-HA?”

“What’s wrong??”

Ai looked up at the bean to see her pointing at the empty bottle that was in her hand. Ai looked at the bottle and then back at her girlfriend who’s face went from shock to slight anger.

‘Oh crap.’

“You drank my tea?!”

“Risa-chan, I’m sorry! I must’ve thought there were more in there! I didn’t realize that this was the last one, gomen!”

“What do you mean you didn’t realize?! You know that’s my favorite tea~!”

The monkey put Ouji down and stood up, ready to defend herself when she realized just who she was going to argue against.

‘Remember Ai, she’s more emotional than normal…try and stay calm…if not for your sake, the baby’s.’

“Ok Risa, how about I go and get some more tea then so you can have some alright?”

“So now you want to leave me alone here by myself after you got me upset??”

Risa was already in tears by now, clearly unhappy about her tea being finished, that Ai was the culprit, and that the older girl wanted to leave her by herself in this miserable mess. She wiped her tears and sniffled as she waited for a response.

“No! That’s not what I mean!”

“Fine then!”

Getting even more upset, Risa turned away from the older girl and stormed right back to their room; closing the door with a loud slam. Ai followed after her, but when she tried to turn the knob, it was locked. Sighing in slight frustration, the older girl knocked on the door. She was in no mood to deal with this spoiled side of Risa right now.

“Risa, open the door!”

“No! I’m mad at you!”

“You need to calm down; being upset isn’t good for the baby you know.”

“Well then you shouldn’t’ve drunk my tea!”

Ai slightly bit her lip and tried to calm herself before her temper got the better of her. Both of them being mad would change nothing. She learned that a few times already. She looked down at her dog who just whimpered softly at her and pawed at her leg. Kneeling down and petting him again, Ai gave him a soft smile.

“Ouji, you’’ll look after her while I go get some more tea nee?”

Ouji softly barked and wagged his tail as she stood up. The monkey got her bag and left, leaving the dog and bean alone in the now quiet apartment. Risa slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. She looked around for a moment, only to see Ouji happily wagging his tail at her. A huge frown formed on her face.

“Mou…She left didn’t she?”

The poodle stared her and walked over to the couch, hopping onto it and waited for the bean to follow. When she did finally make it to the couch, she sat down and sighed in anger.

“I can’t believe she just drank my oolong tea like that…”

She stroked the dogs head as she kept on talking to the one creature that wouldn’t talk back to her.She ranted about how she couldn’t wait for this pregnancy to be over and how she hoped Ai wouldn’t be mad at her for acting like her ever famous nickname. By the time her anger subsided, the bean had fallen asleep on the couch with Ouji quietly resting next to her. When Ai came back from the nearby convenience store and saw the sight on the couch, she put the bottles and foods away and sat next to the sleeping girl.

“Ah, she fell asleep again…”

The older girl gently brushed the loose strands of hair that covered the beans face and softly smiled at her.

“I’m really sorry for drinking your tea Risa-chan…I hope you and little gaki-chan can forgive me.”

---------------------

Risa slowly opened her eyes and gave out a soft yawn as she snuggled closer to the warm body next to her.

“You’re up~”

“Mnn…Ai-chan…?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry…about earlier…”

“It’s alright, I’m sorry too…”

“No, it’s not alright…”

The bean sat up and looked at Ai.

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that…I usually don’t get upset with things as simple as tea…and when you left I really thought you were mad at me..and..and…I thought you hated me…”

Risa started to cry, clearly getting frustrated as to why she’d overreact over something like this. Noticing this, Ai started to panic a bit and started to wipe her tears away.

“Mou~ Risa-chan, I don’t hate you. You’re too cute to hate. And so is little Gaki-chan”

The younger girl sniffled as Ai gently ruffled her bangs, and moved her hand to her stomach.

“Either way…I’m sorry…Do you forgive me…?”

“Of course.”

Ai grinned and kissed the younger girls forehead. She knew that in the upcoming months there’d probably be more arguments and make ups but it’d all be worth it in the end when that baby will finally show its self to the world. Until then, she’d take anything this pregnancy gave her, and will try her best to make her pregnant girlfriend happy.

‘5 down, 4 more to go.’

------------------------
lol this is what happens when you get a random"what if" before you go to bed. mines just happened to be a "what if gaki-san got pregnant and ai had to take care of her?" lol so you guys will just have to imagine a cute overemotional gaki-san as you read this. and sorry if its no good ;3;
man, i need to stop posting these so late at night lol

Posted Image

#495 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:00 AM

5 months

Risa scrunched her eyebrows in thought as she looked over all of the contents in the refrigerator in front of her. She had just woken up from an unfulfilling nap and was in the mood for something to drink. The bean looked at all of her options, and was ready to take the drink of her choice when she suddenly felt two warm arms up around her stomach.

“I didn’t realize that you were up…”

“I’ve only been up for a while Ai-chan.”

“Hmm, how are you feeling?”

Ai began to rub her girlfriend’s stomach, as she took a sip from her own drink, and rest her chin on her shoulder.

“I’m feeling a bit better, but now I forgot just exactly what I wanted to drink…”

She turned around to face the shorter girl and gave her a small frown. Ai smiled at her and rubbed her stomach some more.

“Did you forget, or was it someone else?”

The two of them looked down at the bean’s stomach as if to wait for a response. Ai laughed and looked back up to Risa’s face, who was still looking down.

“It’ll be about five months soon…”

“Yeah, soon we’ll have four family members instead of just three~!”

“Eh four? Wait, Ai-chan don’t tell me you’re counting Ouji in this!”

“Why not? Ouji is part of this family too no?”

As soon as his name was called, the male poodle trotted over to Ai and waged his tail happily as she knelt down to snuggle and pet him.

“Ouji-kun’s gonna be a nice big brother to little Gaki-chan nee~?”

He barked in agreement as the bean just sighed and shook her head. Ai continued babying the dog as the bean turned back to the fridge and opened it again. She was trying to remember just exactly what drink she wanted as she looked carefully at each bottle. Ever since she found out she was pregnant she went through so many changes, physically and emotionally she wondered to herself sometimes if she was the same person.

She was getting more forgetful of things, clumsier, her nosebleeds were becoming a bit more frequent and she was clearly getting bigger. The only good thing was that she wasn’t getting as much morning sickness as she used to like in her first trimester, and she also wasn’t feeling as tired.

“Risa-chan, if you forgot what you wanted to get, why don’t you just close the fridge and come relax with me and Ouji~?”

“….Not until I figure out just what it was I wanted…”

The monkey sighed as she finished a drink of her own. She also was changing herself due to this soon to be new edition. She went from being spoiled day and night by the bean to making sure that the younger girl didn’t go into an emotional mess from the simplest things.

“Ah! I remember now! I wanted my oolong tea!”

Risa was ready to take the bottle out to where she normally placed them when she noticed that it was nowhere to be seen. She looked around and behind other bottles but found nothing.

“Eh~? Where could it have gone?? It was here before I took a nap…”

The bean frowned as she closed the fridge door and walked over to Ai who was now sitting on the couch with the poodle on her lap.

“What’s up?”

“The last bottle of oolong tea is missing…I could’ve sworn that it was there earli-HA?”

“What’s wrong??”

Ai looked up at the bean to see her pointing at the empty bottle that was in her hand. Ai looked at the bottle and then back at her girlfriend who’s face went from shock to slight anger.

‘Oh crap.’

“You drank my tea?!”

“Risa-chan, I’m sorry! I must’ve thought there were more in there! I didn’t realize that this was the last one, gomen!”

“What do you mean you didn’t realize?! You know that’s my favorite tea~!”

The monkey put Ouji down and stood up, ready to defend herself when she realized just who she was going to argue against.

‘Remember Ai, she’s more emotional than normal…try and stay calm…if not for your sake, the baby’s.’

“Ok Risa, how about I go and get some more tea then so you can have some alright?”

“So now you want to leave me alone here by myself after you got me upset??”

Risa was already in tears by now, clearly unhappy about her tea being finished, that Ai was the culprit, and that the older girl wanted to leave her by herself in this miserable mess. She wiped her tears and sniffled as she waited for a response.

“No! That’s not what I mean!”

“Fine then!”

Getting even more upset, Risa turned away from the older girl and stormed right back to their room; closing the door with a loud slam. Ai followed after her, but when she tried to turn the knob, it was locked. Sighing in slight frustration, the older girl knocked on the door. She was in no mood to deal with this spoiled side of Risa right now.

“Risa, open the door!”

“No! I’m mad at you!”

“You need to calm down; being upset isn’t good for the baby you know.”

“Well then you shouldn’t’ve drunk my tea!”

Ai slightly bit her lip and tried to calm herself before her temper got the better of her. Both of them being mad would change nothing. She learned that a few times already. She looked down at her dog who just whimpered softly at her and pawed at her leg. Kneeling down and petting him again, Ai gave him a soft smile.

“Ouji, you’’ll look after her while I go get some more tea nee?”

Ouji softly barked and wagged his tail as she stood up. The monkey got her bag and left, leaving the dog and bean alone in the now quiet apartment. Risa slowly opened the door and walked out of the room. She looked around for a moment, only to see Ouji happily wagging his tail at her. A huge frown formed on her face.

“Mou…She left didn’t she?”

The poodle stared her and walked over to the couch, hopping onto it and waited for the bean to follow. When she did finally make it to the couch, she sat down and sighed in anger.

“I can’t believe she just drank my oolong tea like that…”

She stroked the dogs head as she kept on talking to the one creature that wouldn’t talk back to her.She ranted about how she couldn’t wait for this pregnancy to be over and how she hoped Ai wouldn’t be mad at her for acting like her ever famous nickname. By the time her anger subsided, the bean had fallen asleep on the couch with Ouji quietly resting next to her. When Ai came back from the nearby convenience store and saw the sight on the couch, she put the bottles and foods away and sat next to the sleeping girl.

“Ah, she fell asleep again…”

The older girl gently brushed the loose strands of hair that covered the beans face and softly smiled at her.

“I’m really sorry for drinking your tea Risa-chan…I hope you and little gaki-chan can forgive me.”

---------------------

Risa slowly opened her eyes and gave out a soft yawn as she snuggled closer to the warm body next to her.

“You’re up~”

“Mnn…Ai-chan…?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry…about earlier…”

“It’s alright, I’m sorry too…”

“No, it’s not alright…”

The bean sat up and looked at Ai.

“I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that…I usually don’t get upset with things as simple as tea…and when you left I really thought you were mad at me..and..and…I thought you hated me…”

Risa started to cry, clearly getting frustrated as to why she’d overreact over something like this. Noticing this, Ai started to panic a bit and started to wipe her tears away.

“Mou~ Risa-chan, I don’t hate you. You’re too cute to hate. And so is little Gaki-chan”

The younger girl sniffled as Ai gently ruffled her bangs, and moved her hand to her stomach.

“Either way…I’m sorry…Do you forgive me…?”

“Of course.”

Ai grinned and kissed the younger girls forehead. She knew that in the upcoming months there’d probably be more arguments and make ups but it’d all be worth it in the end when that baby will finally show its self to the world. Until then, she’d take anything this pregnancy gave her, and will try her best to make her pregnant girlfriend happy.

‘5 down, 4 more to go.’

------------------------
lol this is what happens when you get a random"what if" before you go to bed. mines just happened to be a "what if gaki-san got pregnant and ai had to take care of her?" lol so you guys will just have to imagine a cute overemotional gaki-san as you read this. and sorry if its no good ;3;
man, i need to stop posting these so late at night lol

Posted Image

#496 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

dang, a pregnant risa? wow! question is- just HOW did it happen? it would be cute though. papa ai and mama risa, raising a baby of their own.

#497 darkacex99

darkacex99

Koubou Fever!

• Senpai
  • 891 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

^^ that was a really good one-shot!! cute too :good:
cant wait for more

Berryz 工房
清水早紀☆嗣永桃子★徳永千奈美☆夏焼雅★須藤茉麻☆熊井友理奈☆菅谷梨沙子

I LOVE THEM ALL!!! (≧∇≦)

#498 Syahmila

Syahmila

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

.... LOVE youre oneshots... but im missing youre story "black cat" ...><
will you continued it?? ... please??

#499 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:42 AM

glassey-lol it happend via MAGIC~ XD lol idk really i guess you can think of thousands of senarios for it...whichever you like choose it lol

darkacex99-thanks so much~!

Syahmila-thanks so much ;3; to be honest i have no idea when i'll start black cat again... i'm sorry ;3;

ah~ another oneshot in the same month?! *GASP~* lol jk so i'll just keep this short and hope you guys like and enjoy this^^ let me know what you all think k?

Little Gaki-chan

“What are we gonna name her?”

“I don’t know…there’s so many to choose from nee?”

Risa hummed in agreement as the two sat in their bedroom, completely surrounded by baby items. They had already found out that the lovingly nicknamed “little Gaki-chan” was now officially girl weeks ago and after buying heaps and heaps of girl clothes and items, the two were now fully stuck on what exactly to name the little bean.

Ai laid on her back and looked over to Risa, who was busily folding up a few clothes and trying to put some order back into their room. She could fully tell that the bean was in her “nesting” mode. She was cleaning their apartment, organizing her clothes, and was pretty much restless. It took the older girl a few tries to just get
Risa to relax so there were times that Ai knew she just had to let her be.

“Why don’t we start thinking of some now?”

“Alright…”

The older girl sat up and crossed her arms. She was like this for a while as Risa continued on organizing. For a moment the bean thought that her girlfriend had fallen asleep, but as soon as she was about to turn and look at her, she spoke up.

“How about Sakura? Or Kimiko?”

Risa thought about it for a few seconds and shook her head.

“Those sound like they’re used often…”

“Hmm…”

Ai continued giving names, and each one was shot down by the bean. She was about to give up, Ouji walked over to the couple and hopped onto the bed. He laid his head on Ai’s lap and happily wagged his tail. As she looked at her loving dog, a huge smile came to her face as a name suddenly hit her.

“AH! How about Orihime!”

The bean stopped her folding and looked at Ai with raised eyebrows.

“HA?!”

Ai’s smile quickly turned into a frown from Risa’s sudden reaction.

“What? What’s wrong with Orihime?”

“Ai-chan…are you trying to name her along with Ouji?”

“Of course not! Why would you think that??”

“Why else would you think of a name like that?”

The monkey gave the bean a serious expression as she continued petting her four legged prince. There was no way of pleasing her was there?

“I think Orihime’s a cute name…nee Ouji?”

Ouji replied with a soft bark and a waging tail when Ai looked down at him for a conformation. Risa shook her head and folded the last baby outfit on their bed. It wasn’t like she hated the name or anything, Orihime did sound cute, but it sounded just a bit too close to Ai’s four legged first “child”. Putting the clothes away and resting next to her, Risa began to pet Ouji’s back as Ai leaned back on the pillows.

“I think it’s cute, but how about something else?”

“Mou~ but you’ve already said no to the ones before that…”

“You said no to the ones I offered too you know, and the other member’s names don’t count in this, so don’t even think about that.”

Ai closed her mouth and sighed as she was just about to give the fist member’s name that came to her head. This parenting thing was harder than it looked and the baby wasn’t even born yet! Who even that that choosing a name would be this hard? Risa smiled as she watched Ai think hard for a name that would be somewhat acceptable for her. She was about to tell Ai not to over think it too much when she was suddenly interrupted by the subject of their talk.

“Ah! Uso!”

She flinched from the sudden pain and slightly held onto her stomach. Ai quickly sat up.

“Eh? What’s wrong?? Are you feeling alright??”

The bean nodded her head and gave the older girl a gentle smile.

‘She’s clearly Ai-chan’s kid if she keeps kicking like this..’

“Yeah, I’m fine, she’s just kicked, that’s all…Wanna feel?”

The monkey eagerly nodded as Risa took one of her hands and placed it on her stomach. Ai softly gasped in excitement when she felt something move lightly in the
beans stomach. Risa chuckled to herself as she watched Ai who had amazement written all over her face.

“Sapphire…”

The bean blinked at her as she softly rubbed her stomach.

“Eh?”

“Let’s call her Sapphire.”

“Ai-chan…”

“It’s perfect!”

Risa was about to gently scold the older girl, but sighed when she saw just how serious she was about it.

“Let’s think about it… ok? If we do name her Sapphire though, then we’re calling the next one that’s a boy Nouvau.”

“Eh?!”

-----------------------------

Sighing and shaking her head in disapproval, Risa looked down at the little girl between herself and Ai. After having a meeting about the latest thing their daughter had done at school, the bean was trying to discover just what to do about it. While she was clearly unhappy about this, Risa’s other two companions were completely in their own world.

“Risa, you know Emiko-chan was only defending her friend…it’s not like she beat that boy up for no reason. Nee Emi-chan?”

A small pigtailed and round faced Emiko nodded her little head as she looked up to Risa.

“Yeah! Jiro kept making fun of Yuka-chan! All Emiko did was pull his hair and kick his butt and he started crying! He was acting like I threw an elephant at him or something, but that’s totally impossible nee?!”

“That’s not the point Mii-chan…You’re supposed to use your words not your fists.”

“But mama he wouldn’t stop! Plus papa said when words aren’t enough to use your fists! Right papa??”

“EH?? Papa told you that?!”

Ai suddenly flinched as the two beans looked at her. One pleading to agree with her while the other gave her a slight glare. She gulped and gave a small nod to their daughter who grinned and looked back to her mother.

“See mama? Papa agrees with Emiko!”

“Un…I see…”

Ai gave Risa an apologetic look as the small bean continued on talking, completely oblivious to her parents having their own silent conversation through their eyes.

‘I’m sorry Risa-chan! I didn’t think she’d actually take what I said to heart!’

‘I hope you know you’re in huge trouble when we get home…’

Their “talk” was cut short when Ai felt a soft tug on her arm.

“Papa, you won’t believe what they really did after school while you and mama were talking with Sensei!”

“Eh? Who?”

“Some of the boys in Emiko’s class! They started making fun of me just cus I defended Yuka-chan!”

“Eh?? Really? So what did Emi-chan do?”

“Emiko didn’t do anything at first and just ignored them; but then, they started making fun of mama saying she wasn’t pretty! Can you believe that?! Does papa wanna know what Emiko did next?”

Ai nodded as the three walked into the apartment complex and into the elevator.

“I told them that if they ever make fun of Emiko’s mama again that I’d beat the living crap out of them, make ‘em eat dirt to take back their words, and make them wish that they’d never even think of saying that to me! No one makes fun of Emiko’s mama! Nee papa?”

The little bean looked up with clear determination in her eyes as Ai nodded in agreement with her.

“That’s right! Those brats are lucky that papa wasn’t there or they’d be in big trouble!”

The pair gave each other a high-five as the doors opened and walked through the hallway to their home. Risa looked down at the small bean and gave her a scolding look.

“Mii-chan! You know not to say that word! Good girls your age doesn’t talk like that, or threaten people like that either…And you’re a good girl right?”

The little girl frowned and nodded her head.

“Yes mama…But-“

“No buts…And you! You need to be more careful with what you say around Mii-chan alright Ai-chan?”

Ai looked at the older bean and nodded with the same expression that their daughter was holding when they got to the door.

“Alright…”

“Good! Now Mii-chan, promise mama that you will try not to use your fists and to tell Sensei when they start making fun of you or your friends.”

Emiko sighed and gave her mother a nod with the frown still plastered on her face.

“Emiko promises…”

Risa smiled and gave the little bean a pat on her head. She was about to unlock the door when Ai spoke up.

“Mou~ Risa-chan~ what about papa~?”

She playfully rolled her eyes and gave Ai a soft ruffle on her head as well, causing the monkey to give a huge grin back in return as Risa began to unlock and open the door. As soon as she did a ball of brown fur came running down the hallway happily barking at the three of them.

“Ouji-chan~!”

Ai and Emiko quickly ran past the bean, knelt down and quickly started to hug and pet the dog who licked and barked happily back in return. Watching all of this Risa just sighed and shook her head with a soft smile.

‘Sometimes I wonder…am I raising one kid, or two?’

Posted Image

#500 kawaii beam!

kawaii beam!

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4934 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

NekoNee-san

She was nervous, was nervous even the word to describe this? Well, it was the only thing that she could think of to describe the feeling she felt right now. She felt a small hand on her lap and looked down to her right to meet small doe-like eyes.

“Nee, mama, are you ok?”

Quickly nodding and giving a smile to her daughter, Risa playfully poked Emiko’s nose.

“Un, mama’s alright~”

Maybe she was over thinking this. It wasn’t like it was the first time leaving the little bean to be baby sat by one of the other members, but every time Risa had to leave her behind, this feeling of worry came over her. This feeling was in full force again tonight as the mother bean waited for a certain monkey to finish getting ready for their long over-due night out together.

Slightly sensing that her mother wasn’t fully alright as she claimed to be, Emiko quickly hopped off the couch that the two were sitting on and ran off to her room. Risa watched in confusion as the little bean came back a few minutes later and handed her a small red polka-dot ribbon hair clip.

“Here.”

Risa looked at the clip and then at Emiko. She was about to ask why when the little bean interrupted her.

“Mama knows that that’s Emiko’s favorite hair clip right?”

“Yeah, mama knows…”

“Well Emiko wants mama to wear it tonight, so she won’t feel nervous with papa.”

Giving the little bean a soft smile, Risa took the clip and placed it on the side of her hair.

“How does it look in mama’s hair?”

“Great!”

The two beans were grinning at each other when the doorbell rang. Risa stood up to get the door while Emiko ran off to her parent’s room to get Ai. When Risa opened the door, she saw a blur of bright colors quickly embrace her and squeal in delight.

“Niigaki-san~!

“Eh?! Erina? Why are you here? Where’s Tanakachii??”

The 9th gen member was the last thing she thought she’d see when she opened the door. The teenager quickly frowned when she noticed that her favorite sempai wasn’t as happy to see her as she thought she would be. Noticing this, the bean sighed and gave her a soft pat on her head.

“I thought I asked Tanakachii to babysit Mii-chan tonight...”

Getting her energy back from the gentle touch, Erina let go of the bean.

“When I heard that Tanaka-san was going to be babysitting Emiko-chan tonight at rehersal today, I just couldn’t miss coming with her! And don’t worry about Tanaka-san, she’s right here!”

Risa looked behind Erina to notice the jersey clad kitten calmly watching the scene.

“She wouldn’t stop begging me to come along so I had no choice…She can’t stay long though so in about an hour or two she’ll be heading home, don’t worry.”

The bean nodded and let the two girls in. After giving them a 5 minute rundown of where everything was, and what time their daughter should go to bed, Risa and Ai were giving Emiko a hug goodbye when, the little bean’s mood suddenly changed. Ai kneeled down, ruffled her daughter’s bangs and gave her a smile.

“Don’t worry Emi-chan, mama and papa will be back home by the time you’re asleep, and if you’re a good girl for Reina and Erina-chan maybe we’ll go get some of your favorite ice cream tomorrow!”

“…Really?”

“Un! Now who’s going to be in charge of Ouji while papa’s out?”

“Emiko is!”

“Good! I’m counting on you ok?”

The child gave a nod as Ai stood up and gave Reina and Erina a wave goodbye as she opened the door with Risa right behind her. Just before the bean was going to close the door, she stopped and poked her head back in realizing she forgot something.

“Oh! Tanakachii?”

“I told you already Gaki-san we’ll be fine!”

“I know that but just one more thing…try and watch what you say alright?”

The kitten rolled her eyes and nodded as Risa smiled and gave one last small wave to her daughter and closed the door. She gave out a sigh as the couple walked down the hall. Noticing her nervous feeling coming back again, Ai took her girlfriend’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze as they entered the elevator.

“She’ll be fine Risa-chan. Let’s try and enjoy tonight with just the two of us alright? If anything happens you know Reina’ll call us.”

“I know...”

Ai grinned at the younger girl when she looked at her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Feeling her cheeks heat up at the small action, Risa quickly looked away and attempted to change the topic.

“So where are we going tonight anyway?”

“It’s a secret~!”

“Eh~? Tell me~!”

The bean looked back to Ai who just gave her that signature playful smile that always showed she was up to no good. Knowing from that there’d be no way she’d get anything out of the monkey, Risa sighed and just tried to prepare herself for whatever was going to come her way tonight.

-----------------------------------

“Kya~! Emi-chan you’re just too cute~! Just like Niigaki-san~! I need to take a picture of you!”

Erina quickly sat up and ran to her bag to get her phone. The two were playing dress up on the living room floor while Reina rested on the couch. She fooled around on her phone, only looking up every few minutes. Eventually the kitten had somehow fallen asleep and it wasn’t until she felt someone shaking her that the kitten had realized she fell asleep. She quickly opened her eyes to meet the little bean looking right at her with a small frown on her face.

“Nekonee-san…Eripon has to leave…Can we walk her to the train station?”

“Mnn…Alright…”

Emiko cheered as she jumped up and down and wrapped her arms around Erina’s waist. Reina Gave a loud yawn as she lazily sat up. The little girl started to clean up her costumes as the kitten went to freshen herself up. As they put their shoes on, the trio heard soft whining and looked behind them. Ouji happily wagged his tail as he dropped the leash he had in his mouth on the floor in front of Reina.

“There’s no way in hell I’m bringing you with us mutt.”

“Please Nekonee-san? Ouji doesn’t like when he’s by himself at night…and he’s not a mutt! He’s a poodle!”

Ouji whined again and nudged the leash closer to her as Reina looked over to the little girl next to her, giving her those same puppy dog eyes that were like her ex-leader. Fighting back with a serious, but not fully deadly glare, Reina gave in and grabbed the leash, connecting it onto the poodle’s collar.

“Alright brat, you win, but you or Erina’s holding the leash, not me.”

“Yatta! Eripon wanna share walking Ouji with Emiko?”

“Sure!”

--------------------------

The pair were now walking back home after Seeing Erina off at the station. Emiko sang a made up song as she happily walked with Ouji in front of a tired and hungry Reina. All the kitten wanted to do was go home and into her nice warm bed and sleep after a long day of interviews and rehearsals, but no, it had to be ruined by babysitting the little oblivious child in front of her. She would’ve said no the day Ai asked her, but those pleading eyes made her give in instantly.

‘Damn those eyes…they must be a dominant gene or something…’

She gave out a loud yawn. In all honesty it wasn’t like she hated Emiko. The kitten really liked the kid, since she mostly did as she was told and knew how to keep herself entertained. She just wasn’t all that good with kids. The only exception with Emiko was that whenever Ai brought her out on one of their shopping dates together, the little bean would always try to help choose outfits for her. Maybe it was the fact that they brought Ouji out with them that made Reina a bit peeved. She was more of a cat person after all. Just as she let her mind wander a bit, the sound of a gasp and stomping feet brought Reina back to reality.

“Ouji! No!”

The kitten looked to see a brown ball of fur running away from her with a small pink coat running after it. Realizing that that coat belonged to Emiko, and that that ball of fur was Ouji, Reina quickly began running after the pair. When she finaly caught up with the little bean, who not had a hold of the leash again, she saw that the little girl was scolding the poodle.

“Ouji! You know better than to pull and run off like that- AH!”

Reina grabbed the collar of the little girl’s coat and turned her around.

“Forget about him! What the hell were you thinking running off like that?! Don’t you know that anyone can grab you and take you away when it’s this dark out?!”

“B-But..Ouji…He..”

“I don’t care about that mutt! No matter what happens you stay right where Reina can see you and not run off!”

The little bean, looked down at the ground and nodded her head. She tightened her hold on the leash as Reina sighed in annoyance. She was about to continue on with her scolding when she stopped to hear sniffling, that eventually turned into crying coming from Emiko.

“E-Emiko’s sor-ry f-for runnin-ng off…”

‘I wonder if crying’s a dominant gene in her too…C’mon Reina, think of something to make her stop!’

Reina sighed again. Remember how she wasn’t good with kids? She was worse when it came to their emotions. Slightly starting to regret just how she scolded the
child, she kneeled down to her level to try and see if there would be any way to stop the girl from crying.

“Oi..stop your crying…”

“B-but if Emiko l-let go of the l-leash and O-ouji ran off from her, then she w-would’ve brok-ken papa’s p-promise!”

Emiko looked up to Reina as she continued on explaining herself.

“And E-emiko would n-never forgive h-herself if O-ouji got hurt! A-and…And…WHAAAAA~!”

The little girl started crying even more. Reina blinked at the sudden outburst and quickly tried her best to calm her down. When she finally did get Emiko to stop, Reina came up with an idea.

“Nee, Emiko-chan, do you feel better now?”

She gave the kitten a small nod as she sniffled and roughly wiped her nose with her sleeve. Getting this response the kitten gave her a soft smile.

“Good! Now look, the next time something like this happens again, you have to make sure to not run off. You tell Reina first. Ok?”

“…Ok…I’m sorry Nekonee-chan…”

“I forgive you...but let’s keep this happening a secret from your mama and papa ok? I don’t wanna know what would happen if they ever found out about this…”

-------------------------------------

When the two got home, Reina helped bathe the little bean, help her into her pajamas and watched a movie with her until she had finally fallen asleep. It wasn’t until the kitten was about to go into dreamland herself when she heard her cell phone loudly vibrate against the little table next to the couch. She quickly grabbed it before the little girl sleeping next to her woke up, and flipped it open.

“Hello?”

“Ah! Tanakachii? It’s Risa…Ai-chan stop!”

The kitten raised an eyebrow in confusion as she heard a soft giggle in the backround, as the bean tried to shush her. When she finally got Ai to stop whatever it was she was doing, Risa continued with her call.

“How’s Mii-chan doing? Is she asleep already?”

“Yeah, she is…Nee, Gaki-san, when are you two coming back? I have rehearsals tomorrow you know…”

“That’s what I meant to call you about…It seems that someone here kept us out so late that we missed the last train, so we’re staying at a hotel for the night…

We should be home before you have to leave out though…Ai-chan~ mou~ stop~Ah!”

Risa’s voice now became muffled. Reina started to wonder just what the heck those two were doing when she heard Ai’s voice come on.

“Reina-chan? I’m sorry to ask you to stay like this, but I really hope you don’t mind it. You can sleep wherever you want and I’ll make it up to you I’ll buy all of your clothes on our next shopping trip ok?” We’ll be home before your rehearsals start.”

“Alright…but you seriously owe me for this Ai-chan…”

“I know~ Well I’ll See you! Bye~!”

Reina sighed and closed her phone. Whenever those two acted weird like that she knew that they were up to something no good, and that Ai probably planned this on purpose. Putting the phone back, down and turning off the T.V., Reina looked back down at the sleeping girl next to her.

“How the hell did that damn horny monkey help produce something as cute as this? Ah…I don’t even want to think about it…”

She closed her eyes and rested her head on the couches armrest. If anything she’ll deal with it tomorrow. All she knew Ai would regret agreeing to buy her whatever she wanted on their next shopping date.

-------------------------
i hope this one's ok ;3; im sorry if it isnt ^^;

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users