132 replies to this topic

#101 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

IT WAS INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!!!! :) XD :sob:

I'll do a full report later, with the concert, the 2 autograph sessions I went to (I actually went 3 times :P) and the conference (during which I asked them each one question :sob:).

It was probably the best experience of my life so far, being able to come that close to 2 of my idols, to speak to them a little (I even made them laugh by doing some impersonations, lol) and to know that Yossie will have a drawing I made XD

Awesome time, awesome time.

Posted Image

#102 Meaud

Meaud

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:37 PM

I was kinda sad that we couldn't take photo. But wooooooooow, that was awesome.
During the concert I was in the front.... I think Yossie saw me? Or maybe not, but I felt like that, ahah.

I loved that "The Peace" remix. That was the first time I listened to this.

Oh and if somebody saw me... (maybe hu), on Saturday, I wore a Berryz Kobo's t'shirt (blue) from the last H!P Summer Concert.
I just went to the dedicace once. I felt like others should go and I was already happy to have one sign (:

They are so much prettier than in vid. I met some Japanese fan (well, they study in USA) who went to Seattle. Pretty nice.

Anyway... I LOVED IT.

Edit: Now that I remember, I saw a girl and a boy with "H!Online" sign during the Jelly Beans con.
BuonOPV (ahah) -

Posted Image

#103 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:47 PM

^
That was probably me or my friends holding the sign that I made ^_^ You should have come to talk with us, we were trying to get all the ppl from H!O together ^^
We got together: 2 girls from Paris, 1 guy from Belgium, 2 girls from Canada, 3 guys from the UK and me from Italy.

Glad you had a nice time anyway.

Posted Image

#104 Alienpyon

Alienpyon

With MM till the wheels fall off!

• Senpai
  • 6842 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:53 PM

καλά, πλάκα μας κάνουν???

hehe! My thoughts, precisely :)

Excellent Cotton Cloth ^_^ You saved the day for us who weren't there!

If I may ask, which songs did they perform?
Miyoshi Erika, where are you? Posted Image

#105 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 08:56 PM

^
That was probably me or my friends holding the sign that I made ^_^ You should have come to talk with us, we were trying to get all the ppl from H!O together ^^
We got together: 2 girls from Paris, 1 guy from Belgium, 2 girls from Canada, 3 guys from the UK and me from Italy.

I saw the H!O sign being held up while we were in the queue, upstairs. I waved, but I don't think you noticed me.

I was kinda sad that we couldn't take photo.

Didn't stop me. I just ignored what they said and snapped away.
Posted Image

#106 eva01

eva01

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 210 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

It's was a very nice weekend ^_^

I'm so happy with my authograph today and a pretty concert yesterday.

I also ask question \o/

#107 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

^
^
Awwwww ^_^ I'm sorry. You should have shouted or something :)
I thought there was no one else other than the ones already gathered, so I only held it for a brief moment, just to make sure, and that's when we found another girl (Kapouk).

I'm sorry we didn't manage to get everyone together. If you're still in Paris for a few days, maybe we can see who else is there too and arrange some wota gathering?

Posted Image

#108 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:05 PM

^
^
Awwwww ^_^ I'm sorry. You should have shouted or something :)
I thought there was no one else other than the ones already gathered, so I only held it for a brief moment, just to make sure, and that's when we found another girl.

I'm sorry we didn't manage to get everyone together. If you're still in Paris for a few days, maybe we can see who else is there too and arrange some wota gathering?

Nah, I was on the 9:13pm train back to London that night. Thanks anyway.
Posted Image

#109 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:09 PM

^
Ah, ok. Maybe next time then. Too bad you didn't get to go to the conference today, it was so awesome to see them for one full hour right in front of us ^_^
Did you get an autograph?

Posted Image

#110 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hopefully today I was allowed to have my autograph (twice :) ) and had the courage to ask them a question during the Q&A :D

@Alienpyon the songs list, they performed are:
-Top Secret
-Sadistic Dance
-Try to talk a bit in french ^_^
-Angelia
-throw out in the public some glowbracelets (I have . 1 complete the pink by Hitomi ^^v )
-Lady Madonna
-The Peace
-Kill me Kiss me (encore)

Lol XD Cotton Cloth u wasn't the one in that case during the concert.
I was like u XD

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#111 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:16 PM

^
Ah, ok. Maybe next time then. Too bad you didn't get to go to the conference today, it was so awesome to see them for one full hour right in front of us ^_^
Did you get an autograph?

No, but I already have both in my collection.
Posted Image

#112 La'aKea

La'aKea

Risa's #2 Western Fan

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:20 PM

^
Oooh, ok. Nicey nice! ^_^ (you saw them in Japan??).

Posted Image

#113 Cotton Cloth

Cotton Cloth

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

^ I wish! No, I'd never seen any of them in the flesh before. My Musume autograph collection has come from eBay and Himalia. I have most of them now.
Posted Image

#114 Aniel

Aniel

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:01 PM

I really enjoyed saturday at Chibi Expo Japan. It was my first time in France so i was a little lost after finding a parking place.
But HANGRY & ANGRY was awesome! Specially came for them to see them live and in real. Unfortunately no autograph :)
5 hours driving but it was worth it !!

#115 Meaud

Meaud

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

That was probably me or my friends holding the sign that I made :) You should have come to talk with us, we were trying to get all the ppl from H!O together ^^

Hu, since I'm not a big member of this forum.... I thought that would be useless to go to see you. But I saw you talking with some guys I know a little. You know, they come from "Nolife".

Didn't stop me. I just ignored what they said and snapped away.

Huu... yeah... but... they always saw ppl taking photo so I didn't really try :)

I also ask question \o/

Who were you?
BuonOPV (ahah) -

Posted Image

#116 Torenkuh

Torenkuh

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:33 PM

Chibi Japan Expo is over.

Only one thing to say : Just Awesome!

I love you, H&A!!!!!!

PEACE! PEACE!
Take time as it comes, the wind as it blows ... woman as she is :-)

#117 Gaara69

Gaara69

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:42 AM

[indent=1][indent=1]

^
That was probably me or my friends holding the sign that I made XD You should have come to talk with us, we were trying to get all the ppl from H!O together ^^

My first post on this!!

I'm one of the guys from the UK hehe. Yeah was awesome few days, especially Saturday!! The concert was so much fun and I was also right in the front and got to see everything up close and personal!! Had so many unique and unforgettable experiences including chatting to HAngry and Angry in Japanese wearing the Sharingan contacts :rolleyes: and meeting a lot of really cool people including a few of you from here!

I'm now looking forward to the next event :D

#118 saf

saf

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:18 PM

What a concert! I was in 1st row so Hitomi and Rika looked and smiled at me more than once!! I'm not joking Hitomi fixed me with her huge eyes during at least 5sec it was terrifying, but what a good memory! For the authograph session some might be angry because I managed to have my autograph...without ticket or CD of 16euros! I was just told to go at the end of the line and success, they let me pass! Unfortunately, I was with my 2 sisters but they refuse to let us pass together, even for signing just 1 paper. They even told them (my sisters) to not watch at me while I was with H&A, and the reason is "it's for the security"(we didn't want to eat them!!) So I had to pass alone but all had gone so quickly and as I didn't know what to say, it wasn't that outstanding XD I was just a little surprised to notice that the traductor next to the girls was more happily surprised to see my drawing (and also very kind to let me give them the drawing face to face not by putting it on the box) than them but I don't have to complain because I should had have...NOTHING haha! Morality, you always have a chachachance!!!!
PS: Here is the Holly Graal (the photocopy of my drawing, the real one H&A have it): Posted Image

#119 KaPouk

KaPouk

After "WHAT" I run ? Can you tell me...

• Senpai
  • 1906 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:40 AM

:sob: Minnasan go check the
HANGRY & ANGRY OFFICIAL MYSPACE they posted 2 VIDEOS about the Chibi Japan Expo
^-^

"I'm never gonna say goodbye....when you taste it....you gonna be addicted =] "

Posted Image

#120 differentstory12

differentstory12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1648 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:00 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences in Paris!

@Cotton Cloth: Thank you for the pictures!!! :blink: Those were some great pictures you took there!

@saf: Your drawing is amazing! I love it.

Thanks again for sharing everyone!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users