#1 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

Posted Image

Thank you Risa/Misa for the banners!

Thank you schicoschizophrenic9 for the synopses!

Index:
1st Fic: "Something Happened on The Way to Heaven"
Starring: Airi Suzuki, Reina Tanaka, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Ai Takahashi, Risa Niigaki, Sayumi Michishige.
Special appearance: Eri Kamei.
|Suzuki Airi had played the role of a good girl fairly enough when her best friend, Natsuyaki Miyabi, had convinced her to go to a strip club, the Love Machine, with her, only to find herself captivated by its main attraction, the gorgeous Tanaka Reina. Soon they began to fall in love, spending nights together in pleasure. Little did Airi knew about the other thing she was about to find out; a deep, dark secret in which the rich Takahashi Ai, who Miyabi fell in love with, tries to hide. With the help of a seductive, irresistible and sexy journalist Niigaki Risa, whom she didn’t trust at first, Airi tried to know the truth on her own. But fate played its own tricks with love around them, and soon Airi learned to trust her. But shocking revelations led Airi to a road between her friendship with Miyabi, and Miyabi’s love for Ai. Will it be a “happily ever after” for the two couples? You’ll know it… that something happened on the way to heaven.|
Chapter 1: On this post.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Final Chapter

2nd Fic: "A Fairy Story"
Starring: Eri Kamei, Airi Suzuki, Risa Niigaki, Reina Tanaka, Sayumi Michishige, Ai Takahashi, Natsumi Abe, Mari Yaguchi.
Special appearances: Aika Mitsui, Momoko Tsugunaga, Maimi Yajima.
|In a world only known in fairy tales, Fairy Princess Airi was being chased by an unknown being and suddenly fell on a pit. From there, she found herself transported in another world; inside a room owned by the human Kamei Eri. Airi and Eri quickly became friends as she tries to find a way back to Fairy World, and unknowingly helping her to get close with her crush. But unknown to Airi, someone had followed her to the human world…
A fairy’s sworn enemy, NekoReina appeared in the human world, causing stress to Airi and her new-found friends. But too much exchange of power beams led both Airi and NekoReina, along with the humans, in to Fairy World. But what they will find out about the Fairy World will change their lives… and soon the seemingly cat-and-dog duo will find themselves helping each other, as they struggle to keep peace and order around the Fairy World, before it’s too late.|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Final Chapter

3rd Fic: "Against All Odds" ("Something Happened on The Way to Heaven"'s Sequel)
Starring: Risa Niigaki, Aika Mitsui, Sayumi Michishige, Maimi Yajima.
Special appearances: Rika Ishikawa, Ai Takahashi, Reina Tanaka.
|Sequel to Something Happened on the Way to Heaven, the story starts off with Niigaki Risa, the journalist who always finishes what she'd started. As she had her nose on making a new talk of the town, she only found herself falling in love with the only girl she'd fall in love with, Michishige Sayumi. But the catch? Apparently Sayumi got herself a man, and he's not just any other man-- as he is the subject of Risa's current assignment. Luckily she'd stumbled upon his daughter, Mitsui Aika and from there Risa couldn't have gotten into a roller coaster ride of pretense, trust, and love. Can she take her love back... against all odds?|
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Final Chapter

4th Fic: "Too Popular"
Starring: JunJun, Tanaka Reina, Takahashi Ai, Mitsui Aika, Kusumi Koharu, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Niigaki Risa, LinLin.
Special appearance: Tsunku.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Final Chapter

5th fic: "Both Sides of The Story"
Starring (for now): Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika, Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tsugunaga Momoko, Kusumi Koharu, Niigaki Risa
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after a long time wanting to do this I am finally posting my first fanfic! :lol:
Today I am posting the first chapter and I will try to update and post the following chapter as frequently as possible.
I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate all your comments! ^_^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Something Happened on The Way to Heaven"

Posted Image

Chapter 1:

... Well, after many previous failed attempts, my best friend, Miyabi, convinced me to go with her to this place. She is almost 2 years older than me, as I am currently 17 while she is already 19, although her birthday was fairly recently.
My name is Suzuki Airi, I live with my grandmother in a small, but nice apartment. Miyabi always comes here to visit me. Lately, she has been trying to convince me to go with her to this place she has been to a couple of times. She knows I am still 17.. I could not be allowed to go into a stripclub! .. or could I?
Finally, I decided to go with her. After all she is older than me and has always been a very good friend of mine which I trust with my life. We told my grandma we were going to some birthday party and took off. Miyabi was gorgeous as always. High heel boots, short leather skirt, she was breathtaking. I did have a short skirt too, but a cotton one, and mine were short boots. I must admit I was kind of scared while we were heading there.
After a while, we finally got to the mentioned place. We went inside, no one asked me how old I was, nor requested an ID. Somehow I thought Miyabi knew it was going to be like that. We sat on a table, pretty close to the stage. It had a dance pole right there on the front part, very close to where I was sitting.
Miyabi said: "Can you imagine yourself pole dancing there?", then she giggled.
I giggled back at her and said: "Haha, can YOU imagine me doing that?"
Miyabi answered: "Who knows, the night is still young".
Without me realizing it, we suddenly had two glasses on the table, apparently Miyabi ordered something.
-"What is this?"
-"Come on! Try it out! You´ll like it!"
-"....okay!"
To this day I still don´t know what that was, I don´t think I ever will find out either, anyway it was good indeed, I could certainly tell it had a lot of alcohol but it tasted good.
At that point, all the lights went out. Everyone was cheering as if they knew what was about to happen. Then a song I knew started playing. "Yeah, I know that song", I said to myself. It was "You can leave your hat on", sang by Joe Cocker (1). I thought, "I should have expected that in a place like this" and kind of giggled a little bit. Then one light turned on pointing directly at the stage. That was a moment I will never forget. That is when I saw her. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. There she was leaning herself on that dance pole, with a revealing leather outfit. She was holding a feather scarf with her hands which went behind her. I was staring at her, for a moment I forgot all about where I was, it was only her and me. She was looking down to the floor.
Miyabi suddenly brought me back to reality and said: "I see you like Reina"
That was her name, Tanaka Reina, she was the star of that place. The main attraction. She was gorgeous.
She raised her head and looked at me in the eye. She winked, I was speechless. Then she started her show. She danced marvelously. The pole was like her man and she knew how to please him. She started to take off the few clothes she had, dancing with a lot of erotism. At the end she only kept her red underwear. I had virtually no reaction until several minutes later after her show ended. I don´t even remember anything about the other dancers that were on that night.
Once the night ended, we decided to go back home, Miyabi had a great time as usual. She was a bit worried about me, but I assured her I had a good time too, and of course I wanted to come back some other time. She was relieved to hear that.
Shortly after starting our walk back home, she suddenly stopped me. She said: "Hey, isn´t that Reina?"
I completely blushed: "Wha-what? Where?" For a second I thought she was just teasing me, but there she was. She was walking towards us. I started to tremble but managed not to make it too noticeable.
"Hi girls!" Reina said.
Speechless as I was, Miyabi answered: "Hello! Oh my god you were amazing. Airi here really really loved it! She might have a crush on you."
Blushing, is not enough to describe how red I was.. I could not look at her directly.
-"Oh really? *giggle*, Airi was it? You are very beatiful, how old are you?"
-"Oh!.. Eighteen! Eighteen! Really!" I lied with zero credibility.
-"*giggle* Really? Okay, Airi, it was nice meeting you."
-"N-n-nice m-meeting you too!" I bowed, she started walking away from me, I suddenly remembered to breathe.
-"-Oh! Airi?" Reina said in a loud voice. I turned back.
-"Yes?"
-"Here!", she threw a piece of paper towards me, "Call me! Okay?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Haru.Mc

Haru.Mc

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:03 PM

Miyabi it's a bad example :)

Reina like a striper =O that something to picture it XD

-_-

Inside a Demon ~ Miki ~ Outside a Queen

#3 Krey

Krey

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

This is really good and I will definitely be following this one http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif. To me it seems pretty different from a lot of fics that you would normally see. I, personally, like the risqué angle of this fic. Keep up the good work http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif
Posted Image
Signature by Silverwind GT

#4 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:12 PM

@Haru.Mc: LOL! Actually, the idea of this story came to me while on the bus with the radio on (using earphones of course :P ) and suddenly the song "You can leave your hat on" came on, that is when I actually pictured that scene with Reina, so I actually did picture that in my head XD I still don´t know why I pictured it at that specific moment :P , but I can´t complain.

@Krey: Thank you for your comment :) . Hopefully I won´t disappoint you with the following chapters http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/happy.gif I wasn´t actually expecting a http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif till at least the end of chapter 2 though XD

#5 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Wow, so Airi has a crush on Reina. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/c20.gif

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#6 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

hahaha miyabi is so blunt~! "She might have a crush on you." HAHAHAHAHA LOLZLOLZLOLZ

i would've shouted in her face and said, "SHUT UP~!" Reina didn't seem to mind. haha

well keep it up, its getting interesting
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#7 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

@Hotaru~Ruru: Yeap, she does indeed XD By the way... keep spreading the JunAi love XD

@asianqueen: Thanks for your comment :good: Miyabi may be blunt but still one to trust I would say XD and no, Reina didn´t mind at all ;) . Hope you still find it interesting later on XD By the way... I love your avatar!

#8 gl-ORI-ficus

gl-ORI-ficus

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 06:02 AM

Your choice of title makes me a little nervous. I'm hoping that by heaven you mean the kind that is still on earth ^^; (Or that Airi gets superpowers and gets the ability to fly!)

Miyabi said: "Can you imagine yourself pole dancing there?", then she giggled.
I giggled back at her and said: "Haha, can YOU imagine me doing that?"

Well, if I try reaaaally hard I can imagine it :P

Without me realizing it, we suddenly had two glasses on the table, apparently Miyabi ordered something.

Sneaky, sneaky Miyabi. I like her.

Shortly after starting our walk back home, she suddenly stopped me. She said: "Hey, isn´t that Reina?"
I completely blushed: "Wha-what? Where?" For a second I thought she was just teasing me, but there she was.

This is great because I can really picture Miya actually teasing her like that. And I liked that it was actually true!

Anyway, so far I likey. I'm curious to see where this is all going. <3

#9 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

.. (Or that Airi gets superpowers and gets the ability to fly!)

How come I didn´t think of that?!!? ^^; Maybe on the next fic XD
Thank you for your comments!! .. oh I know you don´t have to try too hard to imagine something like that :lol:

Well, here comes chapter 2! Hope you like it!

Chapter 2:

A couple of days later, Miyabi was with me at home. It was a rainy evening. Out of the blue, as usual, Miyabi asked: "Hey! Did you call her?"
I hesitated, and said, "Of course not. You know I'm kind of shy, I would never be able to pull it off. What would I say to her?"
"What?!?!? You didn´t call her? Come here! NOW!"
She grabbed the phone and put in on my ear. "Dial."
I did as told. The phone started ringing. I was like "Please don´t answer, please don´t answer..."
Suddenly somebody picked it up. "H-hello?" It was Reina. She sounded kind of sleepy.
"H-hi... Reina?"
"Yes?"
"I-it´s me A-Airi...s-sorry to bother you!" I was just about to hang up.
"Oh? Airi? Hi! How are you? It´s nice hearing your voice!"
"R-really? Well.. it´s good to hear you too!" I had no idea what to say next.
"Tee-hee, thanks! I was getting kind of worried, I thought you wouldn´t call."
"Oh... s-sorry, I just.. I was.. ehm... "
".. But that´s ok. You finally did call. Hey, when can we see each other?"
"Oh..ehmm... well, we were planning on going to see you... at work... tonight." Couldn´t I have thought of something else?
"*giggle* Ok, that will be fine, then once I finish, you and I can go somewhere else." I could actually imagine her winking at me.
"S-sure! ... I w-will love that!"
The call ended. Miyabi said: "See? I knew you could pull it off, kinda sloppy though" She giggled, I giggled back at her.. and we both laughed.
That night, we both went to the mentioned place. For the first time I noticed its name; "Love Machine"...interesting name for a stripclub. We sat on the same table as last time. Again Miyabi ordered something without telling me. A few minutes later, Reina´s show started. Like last time it was amazing. She, of course, was incredibly beautiful. Her show ended with a lot of cheering and people asking for more. I also wanted more, much more, but only for myself. Those are the kind of thoughts I usually don´t say outloud.
A while after her show ended, we were called to the VIP section. Reina was waiting for us there.
"Hi girls, having a good time?", she said. I was just staring at her. She was sitting on a black leather couch with a drink on her hand. She was all dressed in black, high heels boots, and a leather one-piece, which was very short.
Again, Miyabi had to answer, "Hi! Yes, we are having a GREAT time! You have no idea how much Airi begged me to bring her here to see you!"
"Miya! ... s-shut up" My voice faded as I was saying that.
"*giggle* Miya, don´t be so mean on her. I'm glad you came" Reina said that looking straight at me. "Come here, sit down right next to me". The couch was big enough for us three to sit together, however Miyabi sat on a separate one from us. Once we sat down, a woman came to where we were. She was beautiful indeed, long hair, kind of as tall as Reina; she was wearing brown leather boots, a white skirt and a white blouse. She had a somewhat serious look.
"Oh! Hi miss Takahashi!" Reina said to her. Miyabi opened her eyes as if she had heard that name before. I was clueless.
"Hello Reina. Are these your new friends you told me about?"
"Yes!", she was smiling, "This here is my Airi.." When I heard that, my heart was beating about a million times per second. Somehow I managed to say, "H-hello, n-nice meeting you!".
"And this one over here is Miyabi", they said hi to each other, "Well, girls this is Miss Ai Takahashi, the owner of this place." That´s why Miyabi had that look on her face, she knew who the owner was. Apparently she was a very wealthy woman and this place was not her only business.
"It is nice meeting you girls... Reina can you come over here for a second?"
"Sure." They both walked away from us, far enough so we couldn´t hear them.
"Hey, Airi.. what do you think of Miss Takahashi?" Miyabi asked me, almost whispering.
"She is very beautiful...", I looked at her in the eyes, "Don´t tell me... you like her!"
"Hahahaha.. well, who wouldn´t?"
"*giggle* True enough."
A couple of seconds later, Reina came back to us.. "Sorry girls, I gotta go do something... enjoy the rest of the night ok?"
I was increidibly dissapointed.. she was my only reason to be there. How could I enjoy the night without her? Miyabi noticed my dissapointment.
"Hey, don´t worry", she said, "I am sure she wants to be with you too, you will have another chance."
"... yeah, you are right.. wanna drink something?"
The next couple of hours were the most boring ones of my entire life.. I was just thinking of what I was missing that night. We had a couple of drinks, Miyabi tried to cheer me up the rest of the night, miserably failing.
A couple of hours later, we started heading back home. I was grabbing Miyabi´s arm while we were walking home together. About a block away from my house, I said goodbye to Miyabi as I was just about to arrive and she had to go the other way to her house. Then, suddenly, in a very low voice I heard someone calling my name: "Psst, Airi.. psst, over here". I tried to find where the voice was coming from, then on the entrance of an alley two houses away from my own I saw Reina. "Please, Airi, come over here..." I don´t remember what I was thinking at that moment. I got close to her.
"Reina?.. ehm..what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to see you.. sorry but I followed you a little bit. I wanted to see you all alone so I had to wait until Miyabi went away."
"Really? Mm.. that´s okay I guess, but .. why?"
"Because of this..." She kissed me. The sensation of that first kiss cannot be described with words. It was a gentle, long kiss.. I thought I would melt away. She then looked at me in the eyes. I think I was smiling and she could notice that I wanted more. "Come here", she said. She grabbed my arm and we went farther into the alley. Then, she put me against a wall and started to kiss me. Both her hands were moving back and forth on the back side of my body. It was pretty intense. Her tongue was moving inside my mouth in a way I cannot even begin to describe. It was the first time I felt like that in my entire life. I tried to do something with my hands but I could barely move, I was simply holding her with my hands on her back.
Suddenly she stopped. She whispered in my ear: "Airi, we will continue this some other time, I must go now, okay?"
All I could say was: "..okay."
Then, she walked away.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Return to Index

#10 Badsaints

Badsaints

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

Reina acting all mysterious :)

Aichan is the pimp here? XD Count me in! XD

#11 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:38 PM

Reina kissed Airi. :sob:

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#12 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

@Badsaints: Haha, Glad to count you in! :lol:

@Hotaru~Ruru: I don´t really know why, but I love your comments!

Thank you both! XD

#13 Krey

Krey

6th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 92 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

great chapter ariel. :wub: , and well x_x i think this fic has a lot of potential. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif and you are good at this, keep up the good work. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif i can see the steam emanating from this fic http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif
Posted Image
Signature by Silverwind GT

#14 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:53 PM

it's funny that two girls show up at a strip club, and none of the patrons even noticed. :wub:

good story though. reina's bold kissing airi like that.

#15 deukkae

deukkae

dreamcatcher.

• Senpai
  • 9043 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:05 PM

@Ariel: Erm, thank you? :wub:

Oh, and um, please call me Hotaru! (Or Ruru. Or any other nickname you can think of. x_x)

드림캐쳐 x 다미

twitter

#16 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

@Krey: Thank you very much for that comment. I´m glad you liked it! Try to save a few XD for next chapter ;)
I have written a couple of short stories (non-H!P related) in the past but this is indeed my first fanfic so it´s nice to hear that. ^^;

@Glasseyelashes: In this day and age, nothing would surprise me, much less in a place like that XD I´m happy you like the story! :P

@Ruru: I prefer Ruru :o or maybe I can come up with something new later :P Calling me Ariel is perfectly fine, fell free to invent a nickname for me too if you would like to :P

I´ve been trying to get some time to write chapter 3 today but I have had a lot of work... anyway I already have half of it written... I am having certain difficulty trying to decide how graphical I should make certain scenes that will come up on the next chaper... :)

#17 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

^this is true. i'd go to my local strip club if only the girls there didn't look like redneck trailer trash.

as for how graphic you should make the chapter, you have to kinda be creative with it. nothing too blunt. you sorta have to tiptoe around certain words, and use others in their place. know what i mean?

#18 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:03 PM

^ :lol: XD :lol: :lol: :lol: That comment made my day ^^;

Thank you for your advice, that´s more or less what I was trying to do actually. I´ll most probably continue doing it that way, going in that direction. Hopefully it´ll turn out okay ^_^

#19 FaqU

FaqU

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:28 PM

Sh*t yo!!! Totally hot and spicy!!!!

I can't wait for the more explicit stuff *getting tissues ready for my nose* :lol:

But definitely what is the deal with Takahashi and Reina??? Takahashi came into this story so dark and gave me the feeling like she was looking like :lol: at Reina or something.

Waiting for your next chapter XD
Posted Image
Thanks to Liamers for the siggie and avatar~

#20 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:26 AM

WHEW! that was full of action! LOLZ reina is being so mysterious.... she better not be some sort of secret agent. LOLZ AHHAHAHAHA

and i like the "Miss Takahashi" title. i hope we get to see more of Miss Takahashi's character in the next chapter!
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users