821 replies to this topic

#681 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:16 AM

@Jon: Of course you're the bad guy! XD XD

@sailormari: Hehe, yeap. That part felt really natural to me (as in more than usual ^^; ) Thanks for commenting! :D

@oddball: I have a good feeling about her ;)
That remains to be seen ;)

Sorry for the long wait (althought next chapter maaaaaay take a bit longer..maybe notm we'll see ^^; ) Here's the new chapter!+
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Too Popular"

Chapter 11:

"I still can't believe it.", Ai-chan said with tears in her eyes.
"I don't think any of us can.", said Risa.
"When did this happen? A few months ago I hated her will all my guts!", Reina yelled in an attempt to stop herself from crying.
"I dunno when it happened, but I'm glad it did.", Aika had a smile on her teary face.
"She may not be with us anymore but she was happy that she could relate to us like she did before her graduation. She was truly happy, we all need to remember that.", I knew better than anyone the changes that Koha went through.
These last few months were incredible. We all got really close to Koharu, especially myself. I must say that I never enjoyed that much being a part of Morning Musume until Koharu opened up to me. Who could have said back then that we'd all be feeling like this the day after her graduation?
"Thank you for everything.", she said to me after her final concert.
"I just gave you a hand, it was all you after that."
"I'll never forget what you did for me. We'll be in touch, okay?"
"Of course!"

"Good job, everyone... see you tomorrow.", Ai-chan said after we were done for the day.
"Argh! I can't stand this!", Reina sounded angry.
"W-what...?", Risa tried to talk.
"I can't stand being like this! Do you think Koha would want us to be all sad and teary?"
"What do you have in mind?", Ai-chan asked.
"What else? We need to get out of here and have the night of our lives!! If we learned something from her it was to smile... yeah she took her sweet time to show us a real smile but in the end she did, and we must always remember her for that! So let's go party!"
"You know, Reina.", I said, "I think this is the first time I just couldn't agree more with you."
"The usual place?", she said looking at me.
"Oh yeah!", I replied.
"*giggle* I can't believe you two.", Ai-chan smiled for the first time, "I guess it's time to party then!"
"Yeah!!"

It was going to be our first night out as a group without Koha in a long time. While I was getting ready to go I felt sad for a moment. But I knew we all really needed it. I picked up my phone and saw I had a missed call. I guess I didn't hear it while I was taking a shower. Reina was the one who called me from her cellphone. So I called her back.
"Hello!"
"Hi Reina! I'm sorry! I didn't hear the phone!"
"That's okay. I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up!"
"Pick me up?"
"Yeap! You'll never guess what I got!"
"Well... I guess you wouldn't pick me up in a taxi. *giggle*"
"Haha, nah!"
"Okay, I'll be ready in a few minutes, so I'll wait for you here."
"Great! There was something I wanted to check, so I'll be there shortly!"
"...'kay!"
Something to check? What did you have in mind, Reina?...

"So, you ready to go, Jun?", said Reina, who I had just opened the door for.
"Oh yeah!"
"Here."
"W-what's this?"
"Your helmet!"
"H-helmet?"
"Yup, you can't ride without one!", she said pointing at her vehicle outside, "JunJun, meet my Multistrada!"

"Reeeeiiinnaaa!!"
"Yes, Jun?"
"Remind me to kill youuuuu!!"
"Hahahaha!"

Luckily, the bike was so fast that the journey didn't last long. My heart was pounding and I was having difficulties to breathe. I took my helmet off and Reina did the same, while turning off the bike. We were almost a block away from the usual place.
"Jun?"
"Y-yes, Reina?"
"Come here...", she winked at me.
I suddenly realized how sexy she looked. Her outfit consisted of a red leather jacket with chains, a black mini skirt, fishnet stockings and black boots.
"R-Reina?"
"Come here, Jun.", she grabbed me and put my hands on her butt. My face and hers were just a few inches away. She wouldn't let me go, I was trapped by her arms and legs.
"I.... I....", I was sweating. I was shaking. I was not myself anymore. I was defenseless.
"Do you like my lips, Jun?"
"Mhm."
"Do you wanna kiss them?"
"Mhm."
"Thanks, Jun."
"Wha?"
"Now I know I still have it."
"What?"
"I told you there was something I wanted to check. This was it.*giggle*"
"You!!! You're terrible, Reina!"
"I know!"
"*giggle* Damn girl! I can't believe I fell for it!"
"Haha, sorry! But now I'm ready!"
"Ready for what?"
"For taking what belongs to me!... Eri, here I come!"

Return to Index

#682 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:36 AM

woah Reina! http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/nosebleed.gif

another great chapter Ariel, and i didnt expect Reina driving a Motorcycle..yankii much? ^^;

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#683 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

Lol Reina XD
Good chapter again Ariel~ :good:

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#684 schicoschizophrenic9

schicoschizophrenic9

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ #TeamInabaccho

• Senpai
  • 2060 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:18 AM

Eh! There's a new chapter! :o That was fast~ now Koha is gone and there's the 8 nin Morning Musume...

And damn!~ you just made me yell OMG there ^^; Oh man what I wouldn't give for Reina to let me slap her butt XD HAHA kidding prez *starts running like the Road Runner*

#685 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:08 PM

Nice to see that Koha made up with everyone and that the will miss her, It seems that she and Jun are close now, I'm wondering if we will see any more of Koha?

Bad Reina! getting Jun all flustered like that to practice for Eri! (though maybe it wasn't all for Eri?) :noo: , still the motorbike bit was funny :lol:

Why do I get the feeling that Jun may soon find herself sorting out a Sayu/Eri/Reina traingle plus an upset Aika on the side :wacko:

#686 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

@KBL: Hahaha I HAD to give her a bike! It was too temptiing XD

@♥naddy-ちゃん♥: Hehe, thank you~!

@Tak: Haha, time to hunt a road runner? >3

@oddball: More of Koha... mmm maybe maybe not... :whistle:
Bad Reina but somewhat lucky Jun? ^^;
I was laughing myself when I wrote the bike riding part XD

#687 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:11 AM

i'll never ride on a motorcycle without a back rest. just holding onto someone's waist doesn't seem safe enough. XD

man, poor junjun, gettin suckered in by reina only to be left high and dry. :noo: i wonder if junjun'll get some action soon?

#688 tanaka_13

tanaka_13

ゴッキー メンバー

• Senpai
  • 2564 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:03 PM

hahaha. honestly i do drive fast, only a flat or burst tire slows me down. if only i can smash windshields of slow drivers cruising in our metro's highways doing 40 where its suppose to be 70 minimum.

Commentary:
* yeah, i dunno why some people sulk because of a loss? it only indicates weakness Posted Image
* i only wonder if they can stay true by keeping in touch (well we all know how it goes 50% most of the time) ^^;
* suddenly Reina........... Posted Image
* hate it when i get a missed call while bathing for some reasons.... but its all good when someone as carefree as reina to pick you up? it's forgivable Posted Image
* but what's wrong with riding a bike? only that more thrill = more danger Posted Image
* waaaaiiiiittttttt aaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnuuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee!!! mini skirt? fish net stockings?! a bike?!
* i can't believe as well to that last scenario Posted Image

Posted Image

Avatar and Signature for tanaka_13's graphics by tanaka_13

v(^^)v *~* graphics thread ('10/1211) *~* deviantArt *~* subbed videos *~* v(^^)v

#689 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:06 PM

@Glasseyelashes: Hahaha safety first! XD
Mmmm.. I wonder... ^^;

@tanaka_13: Hahaha XD
*Nothing wrong with riding a bike, much less a Ducati!! XD
*Liked the outfit? .. It's actually an outfit she actually wore (let's see if you can remember it ;) )
*^^;

#690 oddball

oddball

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2662 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

i wonder if junjun'll get some action soon?

I think she deseves some! :lol:

#691 Kira Furuhaya

Kira Furuhaya

Kanna Hashimoto Fan

• Senpai
  • 1484 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:35 AM

XD Reina on a motorcycle XD, that should be Sayu not her ^^;, everyone was crying on this chapter XD. Too much drama that I can't take.

Posted Image

Set made by <3 CharloKylie <3

#692 Chimai

Chimai

Kamonegikkusu~

• Senpai
  • 4214 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:46 AM

Wow! I'm far behind on this fic. >.< so sorry!

Chapter 10

"This december...", he continued, "we will have a graduation concert... for Koharu."

And the true reason for Koharu's graduation is revealed!

"H-hi, Jun.", I could tell she had been crying recently, "C-could I talk to you for a minute?"

I'm actually starting to feel bad for Koharu.

And to this day... I still smile when I think of her.

AWWW! This was so sweet. Poor Koharu, even though she was evil I feel bad for her.

Chapter 11

"Yup, you can't ride without one!", she said pointing at her vehicle outside, "JunJun, meet my Multistrada!"

Of course Reina would have a motorcycle. Of course. XD

"Come here...", she winked at me.

Oh gosh. Not Reina as well! XD

"I told you there was something I wanted to check. This was it.*giggle*"

Oh Reina, you tease!

#693 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 07:25 AM

i wish reina would trick me like she did jun :w00t:
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#694 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 08:14 AM

Yay! I really enjoyed reading this ^_^ But when it comes to all fanfics I do have one small problem... GODDAMN CLIFFHANGERS!!! lol

I'm glad Sayu and Risa are happy <3 Ai is... demented lol

#695 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:45 PM

@oddball: ^^;

@Jon: Embraace the drama!! XD

@Chimai: Don't worry I took forever to update ^^;
Actually, moments like these (Koha's grad part) is when I remark that what I write is pure fiction ;)
^_^

@sailormari: Sharing similar wishes I see!! XD

@BerryzBuddy: Hahaha, and I just happen to be the cliffhanger god! XD
Thanks for your comment! ^_^

Soooo sorry for taking this long to update!! Many stuff going on during the end of the year.. new job, exams, and other stuff... but I haven't abandoned this fic! And here's a new chapter! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Too Popular"

Chapter 12:

"Reina!!", it was too late. She was already inside and I lost her among the crowd.
I tried to walk among the people. I had to find the others. After some time I checked my watch and could not believe my eyes when I saw that half an hour had passed since I got there and still could not find anyone. I was just about to scream out of frustration.
Suddenly someone bumps into me and walks away. That someone was grabbing someone else by the hand.
"R-Reina and... Eri?", just then someone else hit me on the head and I passed out.

"..mmm......nngh....nyaa.... uh? ... Aika?", as soon as I opened my eyes I could see her looking at me. She looked worried.
"Jun, are you okay?"
"Y-yeah."
"You... shouldn't drink that much you know?", right then I remembered passing out., "They found you on the floor... I was worried."
"T-thanks, but I didn't drink! Someone hit me on the head and I passed out because of that!"
"Wha?? Really??", she sounded too surprised.
"Yes, Aika. Wait, where are the others?"
"Ai and Risa should be together... Lin I haven't seen... I think I saw Reina and Eri walking somewhere together..."
"And Sayu?"
"I... dunno."
"Okay... I gotta find them."
"Mm?"
"I'll be right back!", and as I said that I just left Aika alone. I felt a bit guilty leaving her like that, but I was afraid of what I was going to find... Aika would be much better by staying where she was.

I asked around to see if anyone had seen them. Finally someone tells me he had seen them going outside. I immediately ran towards the spot where Reina parked her bike. It was still there... they couldn't be far. Right then, I started hearing voices nearby.
"Mmmhh... that feels nice."
"I knew you'd like it, Eri."
"Mmmhh...", no doubt it was them. I followed their voices and finally found them in an alley.
It took me just a second to get the whole picture of what was going on. Eri was drunk... Reina was not. Reina was all over her... she was like a panther over her defenseless prey. I felt... scared.
"Eri, you belong to me. Nobody can love you the way I do."
"Mmmhmm..."
"I love you, Eri..."
"I... I love you too...S-Sayumi.", I was surprised by her saying that, but Reina was much more surprised than me. Her surprise, however, turned to anger.
"S-Sayumi??? What does she have that I don't?! .. Why?!?! Why do you love her and not me?!?", she was getting violent. She was shaking Eri's body as hard as she could. It was then that I just had to separate them.
"Reina! Stop!!"
"No!! She's mine!! She has to be!! I'm sick of being the one left behind!"
"Reina! Listen to yourself! Listen to her!.. She's not yours.. and she'll never be! Even when she was completely vulnerable.. the name she called was not yours... even now she's still thinking of Sayumi."
"But... but....", I don't think I've ever seen Reina cry this much., "You're right... who in their right mind could love someone like me?"
"Arrghh!", I slapped her, "Are you really such an idiot??"
"...", she just looked at me. She really had no idea.
"I can't believe you didn't realize how she feels for you."
"W-who?...", she then looked behind me, "A-Aika?"
"Huh?", I turned around and she was right there. She was crying.
"I... I should go.", Aika just ran away. I turned back to Reina, she was looking down.
"I... I had no idea... how stupid can I be?"
"Very stupid, I'd say."
"I..."
"Just go home, Reina. Aika's strong. I'll take care of Eri."
"... okay."

I was finally home, after leaving Eri. I couldn't stop thinking about Aika... Was she as strong as I thought she was? ... I really hoped so.

The following morning, my doorbell woke me up. Someone seemed to be desperately pushing that doorbell button.
"Who is it?!"
"Jun, it's me! I need your help!"
"Reina??", I opened the door and saw her quite agitated. She was wearing the same outfit as the night before and her hair was a mess.
"Jun, can I come in?"
"S-sure."
She came inside and sat down, while I gave her a glass of water.
"Did you get any sleep?"
"No... ", she said as she finished drinking the water, "I couldn't sleep at all."
"What's going on?"
"I'm an idiot."
"Tell me something I don't know."
"Heh, I guess I deserved that. I need you to help me, Jun."
"Help you with what?"
"I need her."
"What?! After what happened you still wanna keep on..."
"No!... I need HER. I need Aika."
"Wha?!"
"I couldn't sleep at all... because I kept thinking about her. I can't believe I was so blind."
"But... what do you want with her?"
"I... I wanna make her happy. I owe it to her."
"Do you... love her?"
"I... may. I'm too confused about my own feelings to say that now... but I do know that I wanna be with her. I know I can be happy with her... and I really want to be there for her."
"I guess... we could give it a try."
"Yes!! I'll be forever in your debt for this, Jun!"

We left my place together.
"Oh, Jun, I should probably get some clean clothes, so let's get to my place first, ok?"
"Sure.", as much as I didn't want to ride her bike again, I had little choice.
"I thought I'd seen that bike before.", I heard a familiar voice. It was Sayu.
"S-Sayu?", Reina was surprised to see her there, as was I.
"Reina, I need to check something.", Sayu approached her and... smelled her?, "It was you! You were with Eri last night!!"

Return to Index

#696 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:14 PM

DUN DUN DUN!!!! catfight of the century coming up!!

#697 ~asianqueen~

~asianqueen~

AI~ddicted & KAME~cted

• Senpai
  • 1915 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:15 AM

Well crap, I told myself I wasn't supposed to be reading fanfics until Feb, but look what happened here. DAMN YOU.

anyways....

Eri+Reina+Jun+Aika+alley scene = :blink:
INTENSE.

and geez, Sayu sure knows her scents! CAT FIGHT TIME. *starts poppin' the popcorn*
~My Guardian Angle; Not Angel~ @ ~My fanfic thread!!!~
Posted Image
+lovely sig made by SNIPER and uber cute avie by kawaii beam!+

#698 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:41 AM

@Glasseyelashes: Hahaha and the century just started XD

@~asianqueen~: Damn me!! XD
*steals some popcorn* Yummy!! ^^;

Thanks for commenting! :D

#699 KBL

KBL

Resident Beanie Snarker

• Senpai
  • 1021 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:19 AM

dang Sayu's sense of smell is :omg:

i like where this is going, keep it up! :w00t:

#MayugeTeam4Lyfe
9_zps4c267694.gif
"Please, don't leave me!" Rika cried as she hugged Phil.
"Don't leave me alone without you."
She cried onto Phil's chest before she kissed Phil passionately.

#700 Arielsoul

Arielsoul

Never Forget

• Senpai
  • 6510 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:18 AM

^Bunnies have good sense of smell... (or they have now at least :P )
I'll do my best! XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users