Photo

Futarigoto

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:36 AM

In Konkon's futarigoto, she talks about how she loves food. And how she has a diary, which she discovers she writes about food in every entry. And how she hung out with Makoto and they ate food. And then ran b/c they ate too much food. And then she makes a drink and drinks it, but it's lukewarm soymilk or something. And she's drinking it b/c she eats too much food.

It was pretty boring, and all about her eating too much, but I love Konno. Hehe. I haven't seen very many futarigoto though T_T

I know this is kinda old, but after re-reading thru I remembered watching a clip on some *video site*, where MoMusu were on that show called 'FUN' (if i'm not mistaken, and my memory is quite vague.. though i saw it 2-3 days ago.. :c33:), they were asking what Konkon does during her free time.. or was it her hobby.. so she says something like.. 'microwave..', 'i like microwave', 'i like to hear the microwave sound, especially when it's cooking something'.. and everyone broke out in laughter.. hehehehe.. quite kawaii~ of her.. :wink:

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#42 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:10 AM

Does anyone know where I can get some FUN episodes... I saw this clip : http://www.sendspace.com/file/98yn3s and it jsut made me want to watch more.

Anyway the best Futarigotos were The friends one and the singles would have to be Reina cuz she can sing, Goto cuz she flips, Gaki cuz shes awesome, and Takahashi because she really showed what a Futarigoto is all about.

-sLaVe4MM

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#43 zone_abunai

zone_abunai

• Kouhai
  • 264 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 06:35 PM

the only futarigoto i watched were takahashi and niigaki. for some reason i really liked takahashi's futarigoto. it seriously felt like i was with her 1 on 1 or something. and the part where she starts getting bored and doesnt know what to do, i dont know, but that part reminded me of the time where i hung out with this girl i liked and she liked me, and there was this awkard moment or moment of silence...i guess cuz the scenario was a bit similar, and plus she talked about her mother also. but yeah, takahashi's futarigoto reminds me of that good time :( . but that part when eri comes in was a bit disturbing to watch

#44 sLaVe4MM

sLaVe4MM

Thanks for The Memory, it's been more than beautiful.

• Senpai
  • 3502 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 05:31 AM

Heh, like i said, she really showed what a Futarigoto was about. Talked about some pretty deep and interesting stuff about her.
The others talked alot, but it wasnt seriosuly deep, ya know?
While some... like Iida, Mari, and Goto talked about... nothing :( iida I was entertained about how she would space out... and Goto was freaking funny when she flipped over!!!
Atleast REina sang for us, and showed us her talent...

But the most entertaining ones (comedic wise) would have to be the Close Friends futarigotos... the Mai, Ayaka, and Yossie, and the Risa with Takahashi... now those were REALLY funny.

those that arent big fans of R&A might not find it funny about how they tease and fight, but like me and others, it was funny to us. but the A&M&Y was entertaining because they talked about what they had overcome as friends.

-sLaVe4MM

I really enjoyed this big batch... the only thing that was so not enjoyable was when I leeched it with only one seeder... now tehrs like 4 =_=

http://sweetkaramel....dex.php?act=idx

Pervy Thinkers Association >>LIFE ~ is just another story~2007/7/27<<>>Finally, I get to write again! Get yo KOREAN NEWS!<< CLICKIE ON THE PICIES! They take you to a new world :]

#45 Baka-san

Baka-san

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

This show is hilarious. I'm downloading a few episodes from the batch right now. Low download rate, but I will seed it when I'm done. By the way, you must watch the episode with Yaguchi-chan, she's soooooo cute!

#46 Shiruji

Shiruji

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Is there a futarigoto with Nozomi Tsuji? It would nice to see, considering the supercuteness of Ai Kagos doodeling and hot-cake baking... ^^; What would Nono do, I wonder...

there is but shes just sitting in a studio of some kind and talking..oh and shes showing us ways to make ribbon shaped gyoza and such :o I really like it though :P i learned a lot XD

#47 micchipyon☆

micchipyon☆

おつかれいな ~ ♡

• Senpai
  • 4081 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:11 PM

My favourite Futarigoto episode is that where Reina cooks something (meat?) and then sings Aibon's solos from the songs where she sings. XD lol

☆ set by Apple Cake // 田中れいな、永遠に 愛する♥ ☆

Posted Image

twitter × personal tumblr × youtube × yuko fantumblr
《voted as tanaka reina's & ogawa saki's greatest fan 2O11》