• Please log in to reply
10555 replies to this topic

#10001 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:51 PM

Does other OG members still hang out with her? I love her voice.

Proud Usachan Creep

#10002 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:59 PM

Congratulations, Aibon :good:

She is in contact with Tsuji and Yossie at least and probably some more of them.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10003 sillykitty

sillykitty

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

Saw the happy news on fb today,

Congratulations Aibon~

#10004 ensorcelledAubade

ensorcelledAubade

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 434 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

Congrats Aibon <3 I'm so happy for her!

#10005 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:48 PM

Aibon gave birth to a boy yesterday. Congratulations! :)
http://ameblo.jp/kag...2250544966.html

Omedetou Kago Chan.

#10006 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:02 AM

Aibon with her little boy. ^_^

aibonhijo.pngsubir imagenes gratis

Source: http://ameblo.jp/kag...2252346713.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#10007 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

How cute! ^

#10008 Knightsaber-Priss

Knightsaber-Priss

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 144 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

Does other OG members still hang out with her? I love her voice.

Congratulations, Aibon :good:

She is in contact with Tsuji and Yossie at least and probably some more of them.

I don't know how many she is actually still in contact with on a regular basis but I would expect she still has contact details for quite a few.

She doesn't follow Mari on Instagram though, or vice versa last I checked which is a shame. Hope those two do get along but I read once online (so probably false) that Mari didn't get on with Ai+Tsuji much back then. Probably age related. Mari does seem to get on with Tsuji now though but after the Smoking scandal I'm not sure if Ai and Mari have had much contact.

Would be cool to have all the MiniMoni girls as pals after all these years though. (I know Mika bumped into Ai in Japan a few years back)

#10009 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:56 AM

I read once online (so probably false) that Mari didn't get on with Ai+Tsuji much back then. Probably age related. Mari does seem to get on with Tsuji now though but after the Smoking scandal I'm not sure if Ai and Mari have had much contact.

It's not false. Mari has spoke about it a few times. I'm a bit fuzzy with the details, but she mentioned there was an incident where the three of them were in the same car and either she received a text by accident, or she saw it from the corner of her eye, with the two of them pretty much saying how annoying she was. She started crying and they both tried assuring her that they didn't hate her.

#10010 Pistolero

Pistolero

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2688 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:11 PM

That incident is when Kago/Tsuji decided to mess with Yaguchi. They probably sent emails back and forth including Yaguchi as recipient acting like they are not aware she got it. After they got to a room Yaguchi told them to sit down and showed the message and asked what it was and the two said "oh, just some small girl we know" (or something to that effect). The story was revealed on Shabekuri 007 when OGs got together(before Kamei/Linlin/Junjun grad)

When Kago/Tsuji joined, they were kids and acting like kids, so for Yaguchi, it was more of being a babysitter as well as leader of MiniMoni than being a friend. That experience probably kept them at a distance for sometime.

#10011 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 07:03 AM

Just because they don't acknowledge each other on social media doesn't mean they're not in touch on Line or other private apps. I have a hard time believing that Aibon isn't in touch with Gochin even though Maki's Instagram never gets "likes" from other H!P members. The only one who regularly acknowledges Aibon publicly is Konkon.

#10012 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:31 AM

Tsuji also publish about Aibon in her blog.

#10013 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:26 AM

#10014 SZA

SZA

the love galore

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:21 AM

She has one of the sweetest voices and amazing vibrato in H!P. It's good to see her so healthy and not stick thin anymore.
Sato Masaki <3 Ishida Ayumi

#10015 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:00 AM

Waves of affection from the audience, she seems touched. <3

^Chaebol, I agree with all you say, I almost cry seeing her. :good:

#10016 MaaDuu

MaaDuu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 709 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:29 PM

Over a month late, but does anyone know what she said?

#10017 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:02 AM

^^^^ She had a baby bump in that video.

#10018 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:52 AM

Omg she looks so different in the pics above and the video (I'm still stuck in early 2000s Kago-land).  Yet she looks even prettier now  :o   :wub:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#10019 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:25 AM

Over a month late, but does anyone know what she said?

Sorry, MelonCream, I can't find the last entry with that, but could it be about the born of her baby. :blush:

#10020 asanaif

asanaif

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Yaguchi just liked aibon instagram I only see konno like her photo

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users