Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1801 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

So people noticed that the members graduate in the order they entered the stage on GMML concert. The order is Sayu-Riho-Zukki-Duu-Maachan-Eripon-Ayumi-Oda-Harunan-Fukuchan

Somehow I think it makes sense, but I wonder if Harunan can stick for that long.

When I saw that on Twitter... It's like the Love Machine curse all over again

You know it kind of matches with this cover of OTT:

It's like like a game, because from Reina to Sayu you have to skip 4 members, from Sayu to Riho 3 members, from Riho to Kanon 2, and from Kanon to Duu just 1, so if it were true then the next one would be Masaki. And it matchs with that pic from the GMML concert

The same happens with this cover of Wagamama:

With this pic the next one would be Erina.

I know it's just conspiracy theory, but it's kind of funny. XD

Spoiler

don't know if the order will still be correct or not as many members were added since that time
but surely Maachan will be the next

#1802 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

People being super sure Maachan is next (like Harunan is predicted to graduate since 2012) makes me think the next one will be someone surprising or a 9th gen

#1803 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:58 PM

I think both Haruna and Maa will leave in 2018

MizukiRina

Twitter

#1804 opium

opium

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:17 PM

I think that uh wants a longer explanation, so I'll start.
I think Masaki or Haruna or Mizuki will be the one who will go next year.

Why Masaki, because the herniated is not a disease that goes away by itself, so it is understandable why

Why Haruna is the "oldest" member of the lineup now, but all the time he's starting to get up in the team, but the manager might think otherwise

Why is Mizuki, uh it is difficult, on the one hand he has been a member of H! P for quite a long time, and on the other hand, he is a long time leader, and I think he is not such a leader ... I hope that will not be so, but I see the likelihood

#1805 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

lmao that GMML order. 

I don't think Maa-chan will be next, but I wouldn't know who would leave anymore tbh. Fukuchan and Harunan seem like forever-stayers until management gives them the winkwinkbyegurl. I don't see Maa-chan leaving even if she might seem like the one with more chances. 

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1806 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

Just saw the spring tour schedule sent out to FC members... those last two Hokkaido shows have me concerned. I can't recall when they've ever done two days in Hokkaido back-to-back, and they usually go to Hokkaido during the middle of the tour. Just.. everything combined has my gut screaming Masaking might be graduating - her mentioning a while back graduating around '18, her back issues, and now two shows a the tail end of a tour in her hometown... ay yai yai.

#1807 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 04:07 PM

Sayu said before she graduated that she wanted to go out at the height of her popularity so that it would be the point of her Momusu career that people look back and remember.  If Maa-chan learned that from her, it may have reaffirmed her decision now that she's arguably at the height of her popularity as well.  I really hope we're reading too much into it and that she wants/is able to stay longer, but a 2018 departure wouldn't be in the least bit surprising to me even if it still feels premature.  :(

#1808 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

I don't know, could also be because H!P is actually trying to get more popular in Hokkaido. With the KSS Hokkaido and Manakan beikg somewhat of a soloist. I also think cooperation with local Hokkaido based media has increased.

It's not impossible for Masaki to graduate next spring, but I don't think it's certain.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1809 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

I wouldn't rule it out, but last year's aki tour had Hokkaido as the final concert announced at first (before Budokan, it ended up postponed because of weather issuses in the end).. and everyone kinda freaked out thinking it might be because of Maachan graduating. And nothing happened in the end. 

Let's wait and see how it goes this time around though

I8dtEOy.gif

#1810 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:32 PM

AngelAntz already explained this in Maa-chans thread. But four concerts at one location seem to be pretty normal. They just switch the location/district out. So this time it's Hokkaido. Also it's definitely in the middle of the tour and at the usual date. Hokkaido is always a few days prior to Maas birthday. But UF releases concert dates in waves. This is only the first half of the tour so far. 

That being said I'm also worried for Maa to be next.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#1811 Althea

Althea

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:00 AM

I really wanna see 10ki outlast 9ki.. even if that means that Eripon and Fukuchan graduate along with two of the remaining 10ki. 10ki is my favorite generation and I'd really love to see Harunan, Daishi, or Maachan be a leader for a while. <3

#1812 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:39 PM

looks like it was haachin.......... im literally so upset wtf 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1813 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

I am surprised, I didn't expect anyone newer than 11th gen to graduate. It's good that she decided it on her own and that she has education in mind but I can't help but think she couldn't really shine yet.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1814 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:04 PM

I wish mm members wouldn't graduate every year.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#1815 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:09 PM

I was shocked by her sudden graduation announcement
She did not choose to announce in last week concert
May be she have just decided the last couple of days?
And the Osaka concert (5/19) will be too late to announce before tour final (6/20)?

Anyway I support her decision, whatever she decides

#1816 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

And i thought Koichi leaving Choutokkyu would be the worst news for me this year...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#1817 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:14 PM

I was shocked by her sudden graduation announcement
She did not choose to announce in last week concert
May be she have just decided the last couple of days?
And the Osaka concert (5/19) will be too late to announce before tour final (6/20)?

Anyway I support her decision, whatever she decides

She probably only just got her test results back recently. 

#1818 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:36 PM

Yeah, she said in her blog post that she didn’t announce her graduation before because she was waiting the results.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#1819 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:27 AM

I haven't read her blog when I posted
Yep, she mentioned in her blog she was waiting for the results

#1820 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member