Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1721 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

I mean given they seem to like to run two auditions for each generation these days, even if they announced 14th gen now it would probably take them 2 years to debut.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#1722 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:08 AM

Hey, I just read on Facebook that Duu is graduating, is it true? Please somebody tell me it's joke :'(

EDIT: It seems it's already confirmed, the atumm tour will be her last one, I feel so empty now.

Morning Musume'19

#1723 amphy

amphy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

I didn't see this coming at all... I think there's going to be pretty big changes in Morning Musume soon as I don't think Masaki will stay around for much longer and I can also see other 9ki/10ki leaving soon due to their ages. I'm half expecting a new audition to get announced during the 20th anniversary celebrations later this year. It would make sense to use the hype of the anniversary and Duu leaving to try and get more people to audition.

#1724 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:14 AM

I am done with predicting graduations. Hell, Akane is next and Harunan will be there forever, even as an old lady on a walking frame

I'm calling it now

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#1725 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

I had a dream about Kudo recently... but, a lot of my dreams about Japanese stuff doesn't happen lol

Whoa, dreams do come true after all.

Duu is the last person I imagined to graduate next. I already imagined her in MM for 10+ years. Damn I hope Maachan or Mizuki is not the next to go, if that happens I guess it's time for me to graduate from following idols too.

#1726 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 11:57 AM

As thought, nobody is 'safe'. I guess Duu makes sense since she has a goal - becoming an actress.

Still, I'm sad. I also hoped she'd stay for a long time. But following your dreams is more important.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1727 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:11 PM

Woah my prediction came true...it's crazy how I called it. 

tumblr_ntru250Pnp1slyfzno1_400.gif

Does anybody have any suspicions as to why she "REALLY" might have left? I mean, these last 3 graduations really tore her apart when their time was almost up. I wish her the best. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#1728 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:16 PM

Hmm... no, for once I think there is nothing deeper behind a graduation haha. Duu is a popular actress in H!P, getting main roles since she debuted and she's also been in one of those one-episode-dramas before (Ayumi too but y'know).

I wonder if she goes for stage plays or TV productions, though. I guess stage plays are easier to access but she has a nice mainstream face so why not TV.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#1729 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:18 PM

She'll hit the 6 year mark before graduating. Everyone's forgetting she's been around for awhile just because she's young.

If she wants to be more than just a theater actress (which is where most idols end up) she needs to leave now and hustle for acting work. She'll probably pull a Meimi and get her teeth fixed.

#1730 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:24 PM

Hmm... no, for once I think there is nothing deeper behind a graduation haha. Duu is a popular actress in H!P, getting main roles since she debuted and she's also been in one of those one-episode-dramas before (Ayumi too but y'know).

I wonder if she goes for stage plays or TV productions, though. I guess stage plays are easier to access but she has a nice mainstream face so why not TV.

True, for once, this seems really reasonable and there's not any mysteriousness behind it like the other two. I'm glad she realized her strengths, I just wasn't expecting it to be today...

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#1731 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

I've been thinking if they added Kaga and Yokoyan knowing about Haruka was gonna graduate. Kaga is very boyish even more than Haruka, and Yokoyan being from the same area. As if her spot is already covered in those ways.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1732 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

She'll hit the 6 year mark before graduating. Everyone's forgetting she's been around for awhile just because she's young.

If she wants to be more than just a theater actress (which is where most idols end up) she needs to leave now and hustle for acting work. She'll probably pull a Meimi and get her teeth fixed.

She'll have to practise how to play in dramas (that is overplaying badly...). Actresses usually become famous around that age (18-20), so she'll have to climb the ladder quickly.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#1733 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 08:23 PM

^^
Lots of idols come from Saitama. Reina's birthplace probably had little to do with her being chosen.

She'll have to practise how to play in dramas (that is overplaying badly...). Actresses usually become famous around that age (18-20), so she'll have to climb the ladder quickly.
Basically. I wonder if she'll stay with UFP. Their only real non-theater success as of late has come with Mano.

#1734 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:38 PM

If they pull 3 graduations a year again i will die lol. It's not that unlikely though.

Interesting to see that you put Duu on the list so early. Not disagreeing, but it's definitely against the general opinion here :lol:

Honestly, i put her there because, other than her, none of the other members graduating at that time would be shocking imo. After Zukki, you would expect Haruna and Eripon to be next, then Fukuchan and Ishida. We don't expect the girls like Duu and Sakura to leave early which is the exact reason why I think they will lmao 

^
^That's what i said before. I'm telling you guys, it's Duu (or Ayumi)   ^^;

for real, they're the two girls who you won't expect to leave soon. 

lol 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1735 radeblunner

radeblunner

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

Even though we had both Riho and Zukki graduate at 17 I think the abnormal Platinum era tenures and the pattern in which they left (Ai -> Gaki/Aika -> Reina -> Sayu) made people too comfortable in thinking that it can be done again. I mean at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if someone announced their graduation during the 2018 H!P Winter tour.

And with three unexpected grad announcements in a row...yep. As always anyone is game. Maybe except for Mizuki. She's honestly the only one I see staying until she's dragged out by UFA.  ^^;

#1736 MugenClimax

MugenClimax

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:43 AM

I had a dream about Kudo recently... but, a lot of my dreams about Japanese stuff doesn't happen lol

I did too! Creepy how this one came true. http://twitter.com/D...039064804757504

{ Morning Musume }            {Juice=Juice }

1. Kaede                          1. Sayuki
  2. Erina                             2. Ruru
  3. Mizuki                           3. Tomoko

#1737 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:57 AM

^

^

I agree with you on Fukuchan. She's too much of an H!P fangirl to ever want to leave XD

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1738 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 07:32 AM

So people noticed that the members graduate in the order they entered the stage on GMML concert. The order is Sayu-Riho-Zukki-Duu-Maachan-Eripon-Ayumi-Oda-Harunan-Fukuchan

Somehow I think it makes sense, but I wonder if Harunan can stick for that long.

#1739 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

And so we'll be saying bye bye Kudou Haruka this November or December. I'm fully expecting someone to leave by the end of the Spring 2018 tour as well. Somehow I'm expecting Mizuki to be the next Kaorin and see lots of members under her leadership leave before finally leaving herself.

Predictions for 2018-2021:
Spring 2018 - Ikuta Erina
Fall 2018 - Iikubo Haruna
Spring 2019 - Sato Masaki
Fall 2019 - Ishida Ayumi
Spring 2020 - Fukumura Mizuki
Fall 2020 - Oda Sakura
Spring 2021 - Kaga Kaede
Fall 2021 - Ogata Haruna

#1740 MugenClimax

MugenClimax

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:40 PM

So people noticed that the members graduate in the order they entered the stage on GMML concert. The order is Sayu-Riho-Zukki-Duu-Maachan-Eripon-Ayumi-Oda-Harunan-Fukuchan
Somehow I think it makes sense, but I wonder if Harunan can stick for that long.

When I saw that on Twitter... It's like the Love Machine curse all over again

{ Morning Musume }            {Juice=Juice }

1. Kaede                          1. Sayuki
  2. Erina                             2. Ruru
  3. Mizuki                           3. Tomoko

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users