Photo

Which MM member is going to graduate soon?

• Please log in to reply
2084 replies to this topic

#1621 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:24 PM

^^Well, probably shocked because even if you feel that member isn't having fun anymore you tend to think she'll recover, not quit. With Riho what some people say is that it was a surprise but there were signs, like it wasn't out of nowhere as in she was having an obvious blast in the group. More like oh it was that bad after all. 

Also considering what this thread is about any type of "evidence" is valid, in favour of who is graduating or who isn't. I mean 4 members could graduate the same day for all we know. 

I don't know about Fukuchan, but Kaga in MM who is like 100% ready to be a main performer, I started thinking she might be there to fill a not so far in the future hole. But I still don't think anybody will graduate next year. I hope so at least.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1622 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

I feel like Fukuhime was raising graduation flags in Budokan... I don't want it to happen anytime soon tho, since she's one of my favorite members, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

I8dtEOy.gif

#1623 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:31 PM

Still thinking it's Duu or Ayumi next 

edit: I just read back on the first couple pages of this thread and tbh, literally 90% of people's predictions are wrong lol. The members you expect to graduate always end up being the ones who stay the longest (Ai is the clear example on this thread lol), and the members you think will be there for years to come end up surprising you all (like Koharu, and Riho). Based on that, again, i'm gonna go for any 10ki being next, but probably Duu or Ayumi.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1624 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:27 AM

I like the idea of the 10ki graduating together (didn't one of them say that?). They already set the record for being the longest complete generation, graduating together would make them legendary <3 But not yet, please ^^;

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1625 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:22 AM

^It would certainly be impactful and memorable if they did leave together. Imagine them making a pact to leave circa the end of 2020.

#1626 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 05:43 AM

On the topic of Fukumura being emotional and people speculating graduation;

In my opinion, she has been hinting at the possibility for months.

Spoiler

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#1627 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:11 PM

As much as i love erina and would love to see her as a leader, i really would cry if mizuki graduated.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#1628 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

Forget this comment please, I thought somebody guess right who the girls of the 13th gen are, but then realized that it was after the announcement date

Morning Musume'19

#1629 callirae

callirae

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 03:08 PM

I hope Fukuchan, I think Maachan.

Fujii Rio lives on in my heart.

Ikuta Erina . Nakanishi Kana . Kanazawa Tomoko . Yamaki Risa . Inoue Rei . Akiyama Mao

#1630 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:16 PM

As much as i love erina and would love to see her as a leader, i really would cry if mizuki graduated.

Ugh, same. I think Erin's would make an excellent leader and I'd love to see it, but I 110% don't want Mizuki to graduate anytime soon.

My guess, and definitely not want, is Maachan. Honestly though, I really like this line up right now and I'd like it to be stable for at least a bit.

#1631 Esty

Esty

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:43 PM

I want the ponpon combi to leave together because I want Harunan as leader It's so sad and lonely when only one person is left from a 4nin gen. :(

#1632 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:51 AM

^Unless you're Yoshizawa Hitomi and enjoying yourself with your personal female harem for two years. :lol:  Personally I think that even if Mizuki and Erina left before her Haruna would be leader for a very short time and we wouldn't see much action out of her as a leader before she was passing the torch to someone else what with her age and all. Six months to a year tops.

#1633 RihoZukki

RihoZukki

Rare RihoxKanon Shipper

• Senpai
  • 756 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:21 AM

I was betting Mizuki before, but I'm definitely betting on it now. I feel like after the Momo and C-ute grad is done and over with, she will finally crack and announce it. 

de62ax6-a6d8a439-a469-4885-bc30-ca72a342 

Check out new fanfiction: You want it? Say So..

#1634 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:10 PM

NOOO not Mizuki!!!  :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

But if she does graduate she better get a unit like v-u-den.

And knowing how much she loves H!P it probably could happen, as she might want to stay in H!P for as long as she can.

#1635 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:26 PM

^A trio unit for her with Ichioka Reina and Inoue Hikaru would be nice to see circa 2018.

#1636 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:16 AM

I've been thinking about this for some time.

I look over and over at the current line up. Although I don't want anyone to go right now (or ever really) I picture how long each of the girls will stay in total:

Fukumura - probably stay a total of 7 1/2 or 8 years

Ikuta - hopefully more than Sayu (as she claimed in the magazine interview), so 12 or so

Iikubo - who knows, might surprise us, but I picture staying for a total of 6 years

Ishida - probably a total of 7 years

Sato - I can see her staying a total of 7 1/2 to 8 years

Kudo - I can actually see her staying 10+ years

Oda - maybe 5 1/2 to 6 years total?

Ogata - I see maybe 5 years

Nonaka - probably total of 5 to 6 years

Makino - Being like Sayu and be 12+ years

Haga - Like Makino and being over 12+ years

But anything can change of course :P

Looking back at what I posted in August, I have predicted Mizuki as graduating soon. I gave her a total of 7 and a half years to possibly 8 that I would want her in. But it's getting close, as 6 years is just around the corner.

But she loves Momusu and H!P so much and she's the ultimate fangirl leader :D I really don't want her to go soon, but equally so I would love Eripon as leader.

The only other one I can really see is Sakura - and I don't want her to leave either. The group needs to work on vocals more. No one is terrible in my opinion (even Haachin is good at times, when she isn't stressed) but since Riho's graduation more members have had a chance to get some vocal time (not hating on RihoRiho either cuz I love her too).

Since she is a single member generation, as Goto and Kusumi, they don't last long. But I want Sakura to last longer than Koharu. That would be so neat.

I noticed too at Budoukan final that Mizuki was crying at the end - some others were too - but I saw her a lot. It makes me worry :unsure: I don't want this lineup to graduate yet!!

Edit:

Sasshi, Yukirin, and Mayuyu went to Budoukan final. Sasshi kept tweeting about Maachan and all that good stuff (good otaku that she is!) and she got this tweet out saying that she was seriously worried that Fukuchan would announce graduation.

https://twitter.com/...187936524763138

Edited by ShiningLight445, 16 December 2016 - 01:00 AM.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#1637 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:50 AM

Fukumura was on a live talk show the other day, she said that if she were to make her graduation announcement, she thinks she wouldn't cry. 

Spoiler

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#1638 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 02:25 AM

To be honest, I can agree with that lol.. I think both her and girls like Karin and Ayacho would have that sense of relief and gratitude, and a bit of resolve throughout their announcement. No tears will be shed by them that's for sure lol. I think when it comes down the actual graduation tho..... lol

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#1639 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

Please don't say Mizuki is the next member to leave :( She is my favourite member and I don't think I'm ready for her to graduate just yet. However I feel like people are good at guessing here and I'm sad you guys are gonna be right about it :( I think Mizuki has 1-2 years left in Morning Musume but I don't think she's the next member to leave. I keep getting the feeling Masaki might graduate next year but I could be totally wrong.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#1640 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

I wouldn't be surprised, if Masaki would graduate in the near future. But not because of her current medical condition (that she hopefully will master with the help of the doctors) and not because of her trouble maker personality. The reason for her might be, wanting to face new challenges. I remember especially that songswriting was mentioned more than once.

Erina gives me vibes, that she might be the next one to graduate. But I very well may misinterprete her coolness as sadness. When meeting the 13th gen she seemed to be not that interested in them as if she would know that she will not be there that much longer.

At some point in the future Harunan will reach the "25 years old" barrier and might graduate then, but currently she doesn't give me graduation vibes at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users