• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:06 AM

Tell her to scoot on over to an Egg concert sometime soon then. http://www.hello-onl...tyle_emoticons/hello-online/laugh.gif

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#22 Namie Hikari

Namie Hikari

puzzle peasu! autistic idol fan!

• Senpai
  • 1264 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

^ maybe she wants to make sure she's noticed first though, i was thinking. =/

Posted Image
Avvie/Signature by S-N-I-P-E-R . My Puzzle Peasu! The Red Rose Society World

#23 ✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

✿ノAノ='ω') Shu!62%

あみぃ✖HAPPINESS

• Senpai
  • 761 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

Why is Aoki not preforming in Yokohama STEP! ?

#24 iceymoon

iceymoon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:53 AM

does anyone know if she's officially or unofficially graduated? x3
i remember Komine Momoka didn't *officially* graduate, but when a fan managed to ask another egg they confirmed she isn't an egg anymore. maybe something similar happened to Enna?

#25 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

does anyone know if she's officially or unofficially graduated? x3
i remember Komine Momoka didn't *officially* graduate, but when a fan managed to ask another egg they confirmed she isn't an egg anymore. maybe something similar happened to Enna?

That's what I think, too. Also with Azusa Sezaki, Anri Tanaka, Mia Sainen, Irori Maeda, Asuna Okai and Tomomi Hirano.

Maybe it's the common practice that they do not announce a leaving when the person does it voluntarily. I know, the graduations/leavings of Yuri Sawada and Arisa Noto were announced, but maybe because they were in a main band back then (Ongaku Gatas) and it would have been weird if a member (Yuri in that case) suddenly went missing without any explanation. As for the eggs, they are "only" trainees/not full members, so I think that H!P doesn't find it important to state when an egg, that is not in a main group or project, is leaving.

I would like to know whether they announce it at egg concerts or if the eggs that leave at least say good-bye.

#26 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:16 AM

Aoki Erina is now a model signed to UNI.T Agency.
Posted Image
http://www.uni-t.tv/.../?no=40&view=18
(SaebaRyo at JPLOP)

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#27 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

Well, as for the time when Erina wasn't an Egg anymore: I think that her last Shinjin Kouen concert was the same concert where Miyamoto Karin was introduced, on November 24 2008. I found a video with pre-concert material and Erina can be seen at the beginning on the right and starting at 1:10 together with then-totally chibi Karin:

There's also the official Egg photo where Erina is on the top left (Sengoku Minami isn't there, she was also absent from that Shinjin Kouen concert): http://www.generasia...vember_2008.jpg

So, in conclusion I think that this November 24 2008 or shortly afterwards was her quit date. She didn't appear in 2009 anymore, so it's highly possible.

#28 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:30 PM

I just read in her H!P Wikia article that Erina married in 2012 and has a daughter (which would mean that she is the second former Egg to be married). While searching for any news about her I stumbled upon this account: http://iconosquare.com/enna2525

I think it is her account, her nickname in H!P Egg was Enna.

EDIT: It has been deleted :(.

#29 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:56 AM

Any clue about her? Someone knows? :huh:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#30 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:38 AM

I found an Instagram account with the same username as the former Iconosquare account. It‘s probably hers (she can be seen in some photos): http://instagram.com/enna2525

EDIT: She writes about Up Up Girls in her latest post and there are even more former Eggs in the photos so it‘s indeed Enna. There are a lot of photos of her daughter :).

#31 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 11:16 AM

Thanks YossieKaorin :good: , can you check the link? because it is not allowed.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#32 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:51 PM

Thanks YossieKaorin :good: , can you check the link? because it is not allowed.

It says „Person not found“ now when I go there :(.

(Honestly, the next time I find something I‘m gonna make screenshots!! >_<)

#33 Alison1318

Alison1318

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:36 AM

she just changed her url.

https://www.instagram.com/enna_416/

#34 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:01 PM

Thanks, Alison. :good:

#35 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:39 PM

Thank you, Alison1318! :)

#36 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:11 PM

She looks gorgeous in her profile pic! I hope that she's having a good life <3