• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:17 PM

After travelling around a lot, I'm wanting to replace my Zune with something that has an equalizer. Bass quality is kind of lacking. So I swap to some SkullCandy headphones, where now I get a lot of bass, but less treble. Might go back to iRiver.

Also iPod can suck mine. I am not throwing iTunes on my comp. Nor do I want to spend more for less.
Together.jpg

#102 krotch

krotch

She felt 18

• Senpai
  • 1805 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

I'm looking at different mp3 players right now and have no idea what would be good. What I'm looking at right now are the following.

iRiver P7 8 GB
Creative Zen X-fi 8 GB
Creative Zen X-fi 16 GB with wireless

I'm only looking at the 16 GB, cause it's double the storage, with wireless for $42 extra dollars. I'm leaning towards the 8 GB X-fi though. I wanted EQ options and I prefer buttons over a touchscreen. I'm tossed up on the iRiver though, as I used them before and that mp3 player was one of the best sounding ones I've used.

Don't recommend the Zune or iPod to me. I want EQ options.
Together.jpg

#103 tezuka0

tezuka0

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

You should go for the iPod Touch if you have the money. The screen is just absolutely beautiful and if you jailbreak it, you can do a hell of a lot more than any other MP3 player can do.

like play nintendo/super nintendo games and download youtube vids ^^; hehe it only took me a week or so before i jailbroke mine and man is it soooo much more cooler. you can even ssh into it, it's pretty neat!

#104 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:47 AM

I'm lurking at Fiio X5 after a while now.. considering so much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users