• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:35 PM

damn am i the only one here that still uses a mp3 that doesnt exceed 1GB!? :good:

seeing most of your are using like 30Gb or higher lol, that sucks. fr0d0b0ls0n even calls 16GB too low, that is already 64 times more size than mine :w00t:

last time i visited U.S. i realize they dont really sell small sizes mp3 players but only huge sizes like 30GB+. On the other hand in Canada, things like 2GB or 4GB or 8GB or 16GB are more popular.

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#22 °Chrisron

°Chrisron

岡井千聖のオタク

• Senpai
  • 3449 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:30 AM

Like some others here I have the 30GB iPod Video and I am very happy with it. I have not encountered any of the problems mentioned by others either so I guess I'm lucky. (Except I too can hear the engine sometimes. But it's only a very soft click so I don't see that as a problem)

#23 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

Like some others here I have the 30GB iPod Video and I am very happy with it. I have not encountered any of the problems mentioned by others either so I guess I'm lucky. (Except I too can hear the engine sometimes. But it's only a very soft click so I don't see that as a problem)

I have a 30GB as well..and I'm ready to run it over with a car, or shoot it, whatever does more damage. Mine right now is the biggest pile of crap to ever be called an MP3 player. It freezes up CONSTANTLY, and it's been doing this weird thing of corrupting songs so that I try to play them...it freezes up or restarts the Ipod.

Just another quality product from Apple I guess :good:
Posted Image

#24 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:09 AM

lol!

my Apple gadget never cause me any problem. Black iPod Nano 1st Gen (SOLD), Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen, iPod Video 30Gb (SOLD), iPod Touch (SOLD), and iPod Classic. :D

#25 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:42 AM

lol!

my Apple gadget never cause me any problem. Black iPod Nano 1st Gen (SOLD), Pink iPod Nano 2nd Gen, iPod Video 30Gb (SOLD), iPod Touch (SOLD), and iPod Classic. :D

I've actually had problems with 2 out of the 3 Ipods I've owned. My original Ipod had a defective battery, and now my current Ipod has all sorts of problems with it.
Posted Image

#26 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:23 AM

@ Just4fun

You sold your Touch for a Classic? Why? >_<

@ Aigon

You and Apple just don't seem to mix huh. :D

I currently have a touch and I absolutely ^_^ this thing to death. It's so much more than just a mere MP3 player, it's like mini all-in-one portable device.

Posted Image

#27 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:38 AM

You and Apple just don't seem to mix huh. :D

No, its just the Ipods I don't mix with. There total crap IMO. I was originally gonna get a Ipod touch in a month or so, but after the recent trouble with my current Ipod...I'm not so sure anymore. Might check out those Zunes.
Posted Image

#28 LvB

LvB

ガッキー fanboy

• Senpai
  • 1702 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:26 AM

In my opinion, the new Zunes are excellent iPod alternatives. The ability to wirelessly sync is also really awesome, though I hear the program you use to sync music sucks worse than iTunes. O_O

You should go for the iPod Touch if you have the money. The screen is just absolutely beautiful and if you jailbreak it, you can do a hell of a lot more than any other MP3 player can do.

Posted Image

#29 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:30 AM

@Aigon: that was interesting!! I've never heard the lucky guy like you. ^^;

yeah somehow Apple did such a weird thing like crappy firmware (now my iPod Classic was suffered by the 1.1 version.)

anyway, how's the defective battery?

@ Just4fun

You sold your Touch for a Classic? Why? >_<

I just bought them to compare how they sound, and finally decide to let Touch away. (another reason was I need some sorta fund for my new headphone.)

I prefer the large capacity and also click wheel over touch screen. :D

#30 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:48 AM

In my opinion, the new Zunes are excellent iPod alternatives. The ability to wirelessly sync is also really awesome, though I hear the program you use to sync music sucks worse than iTunes. O_O

You should go for the iPod Touch if you have the money. The screen is just absolutely beautiful and if you jailbreak it, you can do a hell of a lot more than any other MP3 player can do.

I'm leaning more towards the Zune; not because of the price, but mainly because I really don't want to get another Ipod and experience all the same problems again.
Posted Image

#31 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1027 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:13 AM

The people with problems never tryed to use the guarantee?

If my Ipod was doing that kind of things it would have been back at the shop in less than two weeks.

Aichan - Kamei - Riho - Kaedy - Sakura - Maachan - Fukuchan - Ayumi

#32 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:43 AM

the iPod Touch is great if your willing to pay for low space and a product thats gonna be defective in a year or so.

my brother has iPod 30 and he had to return it 3 times. first 2 was defective battery and last was broken scree. I too and looking towards the Zune since it has nice screen and you can personalize it

racequeen.jpg

#33 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:27 AM

still curious about the defective battery. Does it have the shorter life like 8-9 hrs? or couldn't charge it?

#34 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

still curious about the defective battery. Does it have the shorter life like 8-9 hrs? or couldn't charge it?

With mine, it would only last a couple of hours before needing to be recharged.
Posted Image

#35 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:00 AM

wow! even it's out from the box? :D

#36 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:00 AM

wow! even it's out from the box? :wub:

No, more like a few months after I got it.
Posted Image

#37 justafan33

justafan33

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

All my MP3 players have been iPods, but I'm getting tired of having to use iTunes, so I was also thinking of getting a Zune, until I read that they have no equalizer!

#38 Just4FuN

Just4FuN

矢島ヲタ

• Senpai
  • 918 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:37 AM

wow! even it's out from the box? :lol:

No, more like a few months after I got it.

that's too bad.. I'm lucky no problems with my iPod. :lol:

I plan to have Cowon iaudio as well but not now since I just bought my 9th headphone recently. :ph34r:

#39 DarkwinteR

DarkwinteR

The 3rd Knight of Reina Revolution 07 Elite Moon Knight Brigade

• Senpai
  • 1135 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:57 AM

My Creative Zen just went to mp3 heaven with me just buying it for only 1month and 4 days... :'( The screen just suddenly turned white all of a sudden... XD Must be the legendary white light... Microsoft has the Blue Screen Of Death, Xbox has the Red Ring of Death and now Creative has the White Light?! ARGGGH!!!
Posted Image
:おつかれいなぁ~(●^ v ^●)

#40 Aigon

Aigon

WoW/AKB48 Addict

• Senpai
  • 998 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 05:41 PM

Ok, as I mentioned earlier, I'm trying to decide on what my next MP3 player should be. I mentioned that I was leaning towards the Zune..but are they even available in Canada? I've yet to see one for sale anywhere, I was wondering if they are even available in Canada at all?

If they aren't, it means I'll have to stick to Ipods...which I don't want to do.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users