12874 replies to this topic

#12721 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:48 AM

@ZAM: Thank youuu!!!
Actually, about the "one color" thing, I didn't change it because it made sense to me...I've always pictured Berryz as a beautiful rainbow ^^"
But yeah, you got it right!

The word I translated as "unity" also means "cohesion" or "coherence", if that helps anyone. Like they all talked about "I want to do that,I hate this concept" and such, but pleasing everyone is almost impossible. I feel like many Berryz members toned down their feelings and frustrations, only to make the group progress and be successful. Group interest>individual interest.

By the way, I had trouble translating the "I also came up as I wanted to be". I think she referred to the talk Berryz had before deciding on the hiatus. Risako probably told them that she was also done with the "idol" life and that she'd like to do something else.

Feel free to tell me what you didn't understand. I'll try to explain~

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#12722 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:12 AM

I thought when she said that she was referring to how she started being more herself (instead of the whole pink/frilly/cute thing). If you look at the last few years of Berryz, she really changed, but what it was was that she just started expressing herself as she wanted to. So she became less idoly, visually and such (and also stopped worrying so much about stuff like weight). So she "came to be herself" sort of thing. Rebelling, kinda.

That's how I interpreted that part, personally. I could be wrong.

Thanks to Zam for that bit for help, I understand it better now.

#12723 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

^I agree with your interpretation on that part.
Infact, around that time, the whole group was changing in one way or the other.
But I didn't like the way Risako was changing.
She was, like you said, rebelling and it was more destructive than constructive, IMO.

Compared to other H!P groups at the time, Berryz management really failed to guide them properly.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#12724 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:44 AM

Happy Birthday Risako :D :itadakimasu:

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#12725 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 04:08 PM

Happy Birthday, Sugaya-san. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#12726 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:11 AM

Perhaps this will be appreciated more in this thread than recent H!P purchases... I got a HUGE stack (some 60+ photos) of Risako in the mail.  Many were duplicates I already had or ones I don't care for so much but then there were others that added to photo sets or a big score for me.  She was the cutest kid !!

RS02.jpg

RS01.jpg

Even though I prefer her earlier days this set below demonstrates how some of her looks she sported later were just wow  :wub:

RS03.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#12727 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

^ My thoughts exactly (about Risako's looks). I still love her purple hair btw >w<

I can't believe I missed Rii's birthday for so many days >_< Happy Birthday Rii... I guess ^^;

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#12728 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:32 PM

Compared to other H!P groups at the time, Berryz management really failed to guide them properly.

This is the core of the inexcusable injustice in the handling of the Berryz... and I will never let H!P live it down.

But to play Devil's Advocate in Tsunku's defense, I do not think he ever figured out precisely what to do with them or exactly how to handle them (Rii in particular -- e.g., the forced and completely awkward downward shift in her singing voice); they were just too many unruly, independent spirits gathered together trying to operate as a single group.

At least they have all found their own paths and happiness since; I had been especially worried about pouty Rii for a while there...

#12729 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 09:34 AM

I really love the look of Rii in these photos and the rest of the set. Simple beauty.

170327_title1.jpg

20170302%400293.jpg20170302%4002942.jpg170407_risako_img10.jpg

Source: http://girlsf.jp/fashion/18520

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#12730 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 06:15 PM

Beautiful.

Attached Files

#12731 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:32 PM

I hope she doesn't get in trouble with Up-front with her revelations "i didn't like idol life blabla.."

#12732 Riichan-Minako

Riichan-Minako

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:49 PM

I hope she doesn't get in trouble with Up-front with her revelations "i didn't like idol life blabla.."

Why she'll get trouble with Upfront for that ? 
She didn't tell insult / bad things about Up front
She just tell she don't like to be an idol ^^" (and Risako has always said / show to us she didn't like to be an idol)

Sugaya Risako #1 ♥
Berryz Kobo, Kudo Haruka, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawana Rin, Yajima Maimi
Junjun, Kamei Eri ... and a lot of others

#12733 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:51 AM

^

^

Aaah, she looks so lovely in the 3rd and 4th picture ^-^

Edit: Ah, that photoshoot seems to be the longest Rii has done so far, doesn't it? There are tons of pictures on the picboard, plus some others with her in the beach.

Spoiler

Ah, and this is obviously not from a photoshoot, but I just loved this picture, she looks so cuuute! >w< Kind of like the old school Rii~

Edited by LittleBerry, 12 May 2017 - 06:50 AM.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#12734 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:26 PM

RikaRiko styledby Risako.

Wow! I never tot I would see RikaRiko and Risako working together <3

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#12735 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:10 PM

It seems like Risako didn't came at C-ute last concert...

#12736 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:19 PM

It seems like Risako didn't came at C-ute last concert...

She had work obligations. :/

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#12737 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 04:49 PM

^

I don't know where you heard that (or who said it) but I would say it's not true and is just an excuse. Risako seems to have bad blood between her and the other H!P Kids - Maybe not all of them but she seems to be avoiding them and any of their gatherings. Yurina mentioned on a TV show that a Berryz reunion wasn’t possible because not all the members are on good/talking terms and based on what we have seen I would say Risako is the reason.

#12738 otaku2009

otaku2009

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:45 PM

She said it herself

http://ameblo.jp/sug...2283480324.html

She said she had a photoshoot in another region this day.

#12739 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

If she doesn't get on with the other members then sadly it is what it is and whatever has happened between her and the other H!P kids is private and we probably will never know the truth. But tbh if Risako does have bad blood with the other H!P kids wouldn't it be awkward to have someone attend your concert who you know probably doesn't want to be there? I'd tell them to not bother really.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#12740 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

It's suspected there's a rift between Risako and Miyabi. I don't think it has anything to do with a majority of H!P kids, as Risako has been seen hanging out and interacting with other members of Berryz post-graduation, and all three C-ute girls on instagram are following Risako. Miyabi does not follow Risako, and never comments on her posts, and likewise. (Risako is seen interacting w/ other H!P girls' posts pretty often, despite not following anyone.)

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users