• Please log in to reply
5262 replies to this topic

#5201 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:08 AM

Hey! Don't you realize the significance of this? It's her first gig post-Cute, little as it may be (I think she's doing some design work).

Meanwhile......MaiMai+Megu:

Attached Files

#5202 kbidols

kbidols

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 341 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:20 PM

Hey! Don't you realize the significance of this? It's her first gig post-Cute, little as it may be (I think she's doing some design work).

Meanwhile......MaiMai+Megu:

I didn't notice Mai's IG story. I only noticed Megumi's one.

BERRYZ RULE THE WORLD!!!

#5203 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 04:47 AM

The longtime pet dog of the Hagiwara family, Melon, has passed on......

#5204 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:18 PM

Oh, bad news :(

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#5205 blackknight07

blackknight07

The guy who posts videos @_@

• Senpai
  • 2078 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:09 PM

Mai promoting Summer&Idol

https://twitter.com/...997254514368512

#5206 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:56 AM

MaiMai has now gone into business. Let's wish her good luck and support her!

http://www.withmii.jp/about/

Attached Files

#5207 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 11:46 PM

^

Oh! What's she doing?

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5208 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 12:50 PM

Pretty sure it has something to do with fashion design and marketing.

#5209 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:43 PM

She's trying to make an official business of the kind of thing she did for Summer & Idol. She wants to professionally assist planning, design, production with any event, space, item, etc.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5210 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 03:54 PM

Oh wow! That's quite ambitious! Is the company hers? I mean what does the legal information on the homepage say? Or is she a sole proprietor?

I'm wondering where she got the experience to trust herself with a project like this. Did she maybe work for UF for a while after her graduation or something? I mean she could have in theory worked everywhere or nowhere.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#5211 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:00 AM

Although it lists Mai as CEO it sounds like both Mai and her sister Ao founded the company.

I don't think Mai worked with UF after graduation, it seems more like after graduation Mai and the other members went on their trip to Hawaii and then she went right to New Zealand to study English and also work on being more independent. If she was working with UF at any point after graduation you would see her appearing more often in the other members IG these days without being censored and we certainly would have seen her take to the stage for the 20th Anniversary like Maimi, Saki, Airi and Chisato.

A big give away that she doesn't currently have a relationship with UF is the photos from Airi's Solo Concert - we know she went and was with the other C-ute members in the crowd but yet she was left out of all the photos. Even the big photo with all the past and present Hello! Project girls who went to Airi's Concert she is absent from. When C-ute graduated it seemed like the veil was lifted on the former C-ute girls but it closed on Mai. Erika and Kanna appearing at Chisato's event currently proves that.

I think once C-ute graduated (and her contract was up) Mai walked away from Hello! Project/UF and is trying to start fresh without old ties.

#5212 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:23 AM

^
She still might work with H!P/UF in the future, but it looks like she's not going to do it as talent. So, for example, some tour goods are designed or produced by members, but most are by invisible, anonymous staff. They could easily ask her for input there (and pay her), and it would have nothing to do with whether or not she ever sings or dances again.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#5213 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 02:59 PM

Mai just announced that she (and her sister) are going to be working a flea market in Shibuya.

https://www.instagra...id=o2vdh7ml67ws

Evidently Fukuchan's dog will be there too? :P

Attached Files

#5214 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:42 AM

Looks like she's doing quite well for herself, post C-ute.  It's great!

#5215 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 06:53 AM

er .. is that a real flea market or its a place name flea market or both? XD

#5216 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 12:57 AM

^
It's a cafe that has places for people to sell their stuff. The cafe requires that visitors buy a drink, so they get their beak wet, but it's a kind of hoity-toity flea market. Hagiwara is selling old clothes.

#5217 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:05 AM

So proud of her wooooo

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#5218 Corrugo

Corrugo

Student of Life

• Senpai
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:01 PM

Sorry if this isn't a good place to post this but awhile back (years) I swore I watched a video involving Maimai graduating from like middle school and on some sort of talk show they played a video with a really pretty song that kept saying "instead of goodbye, I'll say thank you " I cannot find the video and I really wanna hear that song. Help me?
Posted Image

#5219 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:12 PM

I didn’t see the video but maybe it’s this, Sayonara no Kawari ni, the b-side for Morning Musume’s Egao YES Nude

#5220 Corrugo

Corrugo

Student of Life

• Senpai
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:15 PM

Omg yes that's it thank you
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users