• Please log in to reply
6700 replies to this topic

#6661 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:56 AM

It's only been about 3 million years since I've been on here! Just wanted to check in and say hello! I still follow Erika, just mostly on Twitter now. Love how her and Kanna still maintain a friendship!

Welcome back.

Kanna tweets more than Erika :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6662 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:50 PM

Wish she had more model pictures

#6663 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 04 May 2016 - 11:34 PM

Erika hung out with Captain  :wub:

https://twitter.com/...834300985434112

#6664 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

You beat me to it!

#6665 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

Does anybody have any information on her parents? I'm 99.2% certain she's European, the nose, the eyes, the face in general just speaks mixed! 9spWdvC.jpg

2NsEwYR.png

#6666 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:33 AM

I'm 99.2% sure that she fell right through that 0.8% in your confidence and she's primarily (if not exclusively) of Japanese ethnic extraction.
Spoiler

Makeup is a thing. Head angle and hair styling are things.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#6667 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:17 PM

I'm 99.2% sure that she fell right through that 0.8% in your confidence and she's primarily (if not exclusively) of Japanese ethnic extraction.

Spoiler

Makeup is a thing. Head angle and hair styling are things.

I've seen the other girls with makeup as well, and they don't look the same as Erika. I'm convinced she's some mixture of European, I don't have any evidence of course but I tend to trust my instincts. That's why I asked for any information on her parents, that way I can confirm it.

2NsEwYR.png

#6668 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 06:25 AM

Her name comes from a flower and can make thoughts of being a hafu occur.

#6669 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:23 AM

Happy birthday Umechan!!!!!~

2NsEwYR.png

#6670 hpnewb

hpnewb

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

I thought I remembered something about her ancestry but I wasn't sure. Anyway this is from page 302 of this thread, if you want to check out the whole conversation, and the question is from a q&a she did. Erika is 1/16th English. I also seem to recall it was a Great x2 Grandfather but I'm not sure where I read that.

^
Ohh... let me look <_<

Q: ハーフまたはクォーターですか?

A: 16ぶんの1イギリスの血がはいってます
クォーターの下だから名前とかないんだよね (笑)

Q: Are you a half or a quarter (= someone with a non-Japanese grandparent)?

A: I have 16 degrees of English blood in me. That's below a quarter so it doesn't have a technical name lol

PS: It was a little odd going back and seeing all the old active posters that don't post anymore.

Conspiracy Theorist

Snake Oil Salesman

“ Like always, these lyrics don’t have a deep meaning. " -Mai Hagiwara trans-Nouciel

#6671 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

So, there it is, then. Strange to forget something like that, but I'm only human. Dunno whether I can smugly claim that 15/16ths is "primarily" of Japanese extraction, or if I'm supposed to apologize for a mistake :lol:
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#6672 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:14 AM

I made a video of my first oshi, and the main reason I stayed with H!P when I first met them. It's about her solo lines among H!P enjoy.

#6673 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:56 PM

I thought I remembered something about her ancestry but I wasn't sure. Anyway this is from page 302 of this thread, if you want to check out the whole conversation, and the question is from a q&a she did. Erika is 1/16th English. I also seem to recall it was a Great x2 Grandfather but I'm not sure where I read that.

^
Ohh... let me look <_<

Q: ハーフまたはクォーターですか?

A: 16ぶんの1イギリスの血がはいってます
クォーターの下だから名前とかないんだよね (笑)

Q: Are you a half or a quarter (= someone with a non-Japanese grandparent)?

A: I have 16 degrees of English blood in me. That's below a quarter so it doesn't have a technical name lol

PS: It was a little odd going back and seeing all the old active posters that don't post anymore.

Interesting, to be honest the number being that low it's hard to believe it'd provide ANY distinctive qualities to her, but then again genetics is a crap shoot. I know a guy who's 7/8's white and 1/8 Japanese, but he looks full Asian. Thank you for this it's answered my question :)

2NsEwYR.png

#6674 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:40 AM

I made a video of my first oshi, and the main reason I stayed with H!P when I first met them. It's about her solo lines among H!P enjoy.

Wow, more than half of the video is ZYX. Were her lines in °C-ute really so few? That's terrible...

#6675 Zabieru

Zabieru

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:54 PM

Yep, she never got too many even after Kanna and Megumi left, hell even at her graduation ceremony she was getting upstarted by Maimii.

2NsEwYR.png

#6676 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 26 August 2016 - 03:38 AM

Translation of former ℃-ute members’ posts regarding them disbanding

https://kannaforever...hem-disbanding/

#6677 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:54 AM

Erika and Kanna plus Yurina ^_^
img20160906061042261.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#6678 kannaforever

kannaforever

1st gen member

• Validating
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:27 PM

Erika, Kanna, and Megumi went to see ℃-ute concert

https://kannaforever...e℃-ute-concert/

#6679 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

Happy Birthday Ume-chan!! ^-^

Still wishing she could have successfully become a soloist or that she was still in °C-ute ;A;

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#6680 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

Happy Birthday, Erika. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users