• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#121 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:47 PM

for passport or id # can I just put my drivers license number since its close to it. what did other from US part?

i got myself a fake taiwan ID number but that's not a good idea if you plan to use and purchase stuff from your account

plus taiwan ID number got this weird calculating system to see if the numbers are real and stuff...but u can problaby find some tw ID number creators from the internet ^^;

I would advise against that, as that would set your region to TW and you won't be able to get anything shipped, espcially if you actually tried to become an FC member (as opposed to the free site member) because you would not be able to receive the member card and stuff.

The only use registering on the site has for a non-Chinese reading person is the shopping and FC membership, both requires delivery, so it is in your best interest to register it in a manner you would an on-line shopping site and be as honest as possible
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#122 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:05 PM

actually it shows that my region is Canada as they detected my IP location
so i can still send stuff to here as long as i input my address correctly

however, one point that they says is "if you are attending a Fanclub meeting, they will check the information on your Passport or ID" so that might be a reason to give real stuff

plus, after when it is money related, giving real info might do u big goods at the end ^^;

EDIT: RAWRRRR Fanclub Only videos of each C-ute member!!!!

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#123 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:25 AM

I put my passport # there (US passport), but if you don't have one, you won't be able to attend any events anyway. So, pretty much any ID number should be ok. Keep in mind that if you forget your passwd, they will ask for that number before they send you that info, so don't put in random number that you'd forget.

thanks I just used my drivers license number then since I my mom won't give me my passport >_< . I have another question what do you call taiwan money? I'm trying to convert it on XE.com but it says its different

racequeen.jpg

#124 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:45 AM

It's New Taiwan Dollar (NT or NTD)
It's 32NT ~ 1USD

#125 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 02:01 AM

thanks again auroragb. I really appreciate all your hard work and helping us non chinese readers how to sign up :sob: :w00t:

racequeen.jpg

#126 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:28 AM

From the videos on the site
What foods do you like to have in summer?
Umeda Erika
Speaking of summer foods,
you got to have edamame.
that's what I always say
Other than that,
it has to be shaved ice
you got to have shaved ice
honeydew flavored, of course
I eat it a lot over summer vacation
I would eat it until I get a headache
I love eating edamame and shaved ice

Yajima Maimi
Speaking of summer foods,
The best, and my favorite, is cherries
And,
I also really like watermelons
Whether Cherries or watermelons
because they're so sweet
so I really like them

Okai Chisato
In summer, the thing I like to eat is
tantanmen
tantanmen and juice soda
The reason is
because tantanmen is spicy
so you can keep slurping
So it tastes great
And juice
but it's juice soda
you add ice
and gugugu drink up
I think it's great

Nakajima Saki,
I'm C-ute's Nakajima Saki
Speaking of summer foods
It should be watermelons
Other than oranges, my favorite is watermelons
Before heading to school
When I'm not fully awake
I would be refreshed after eating some watermelons
Then I'd feel ready for school
How many have I eaten so far?
Every time... how should I put it
with older sis, kid sis, mom, grandma, pop
There are six in my family
then we'd all share
so I don't think I'd eat that much
If there's a chance I'd want to try a challenge

Hagiwara Mai,
This is C-ute's Hagiwara Mai
Me when it's summer
because it's so hot
so I want to eat ice
I think that when you eat ice in the heat
I feel great to the MAX
I love eating ice

Arihara Kanna,
This C-ute's Arihara Kanna
Something I'd want to eat when it's summer
though I like to eat it in all seasons
it's honeydew
last year I had two
this year, I hope to have three

Suzuki Airi,
When it's summer
Something I drink a lot
recently mom often use the juicer to make drinks for me
she mixes a lot of vegetables and fruits
like putting in milk and banana
to make banana milk
and strawberry milk
and use grapefruit, oranges and other fruits
all mixed together to make fresh juice
I really love drinking it

#127 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

i ordered the Berryz DVD Magazine Vol. 9 and i was just wondering if itd be a region-3 dvd? the site says tht concert goods r frm japan so should it be region 2 rite? i dont think my dvd player handles region 3. XD

#128 Tetsik

Tetsik

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 3181 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:04 PM

For 99% region 2 - as it is the original good from Japan (the same as sold there) it is region 2. I havent heard of region 3 (overseas) versions of the magazines.
Posted Image
Set made by S-N-I-P-E-R

#129 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:45 PM

good! i wasn't so sure cuz the taiwan releases r all region-3.

btw to those who hav ordered and received items frm H!P Taiwan, what is the packaging like? was there any damage or was it protected enuff? :good:

#130 toxic025

toxic025

Haterz!Online

• Senpai
  • 8026 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:51 PM

btw to those who hav ordered and received items frm H!P Taiwan, what is the packaging like? was there any damage or was it protected enuff? :good:

yes I would also like to know this, but from what I read so far it takes a while for it to come

racequeen.jpg

#131 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:54 PM

imo, the stuff is pretty well packed. The photocards are packed together and kept between 2 pieces of cardboard. There is bubble wrap to fill empty space. Fan is similarly kept between two cardboard. So far, I've not received anything damaged

#132 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:44 PM

hmm, my order has been prepared for shipping for a little more than a week. 已付款/出貨準備中 :) (am getting a wee bit impatient :D) did it take as long as this for others, or does it take longer? XD

Depends on what you put in your order, if there is anything from the new C-ute concert, it will take a while. Because according to them, shipping for those won't start till ~Sept 15...

well, my order is a berryz concert products one. im gonna make another order as well though so im not sure how long itll take!

Those too, those are from the same batch of products, also listed here, where they said:
本項商品為日本原裝空運來台,出貨時間會較一般商品略晚�

20天左右)。
(these products need to be shipped from Japan to Taiwan, shipping will occur later than other products by ~20 days). As this was mentioned on Aug 27, +20 means probably mid to late sept

oh right! XD thnx soo much for clearing it up! :D really appreciate the help! XD :D :D

hi there, check your order status, it might have shipped. My order (placed on Aug 28) was just shipped
Only thing tho, is that you don't know if the entire order shipped or not because sometimes stuff is backordered and a second shipment needs to be made

#133 MOGXIII

MOGXIII

Sleeping Member

• Senpai
  • 2197 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

im really wantin the concert goods, posters, t-shirts, photos etc. r they EXACTLY the same as the japanese ones or r they lower quality? i dont want them to be worth less in value than the japan ones, in case i want to resale some stuff in the future. do u need to be a subsribed fan member to get concert only goods?

It's the same as having Nike/Adidas made from Thailand, Vietnam, China etc. and same goes with most electronic products, tv, players etc. Whether it be Sony etc., you'll find the "made in china".

So don't be surprised if you receive items and yet see the tags with "made in china". Most of the t-shirts (clothing apparels) i received were made from China.. except for some *totally authentic/genuine goody such as GATAS Adidas jersey which was *totally made in Japan. :GGRR:

Well of course other stuff such as the Photos CDs DVDs are made in Japan. heh. :blink: (unless it's thru a different distributor, such as taiwan etc.)

°-°Izu°-°

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE
リデュース 、 リユース 、 リサイクル
RI.DIU.SU,, RI.YU.SU,, RI.SA.I.KU.RU

p/s. AKB48 is Shmexy~ aRr~ >:] *ebil*

°-°Izu°-°

Amoz-senpai's Guide to Quoting/Editing
FORUM RULES & GUIDELINES
updated: August 2007

#134 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:02 PM

im really wantin the concert goods, posters, t-shirts, photos etc. r they EXACTLY the same as the japanese ones or r they lower quality? i dont want them to be worth less in value than the japan ones, in case i want to resale some stuff in the future. do u need to be a subsribed fan member to get concert only goods?

It's the same as having Nike/Adidas made from Thailand, Vietnam, China etc. and same goes with most electronic products, tv, players etc. Whether it be Sony etc., you'll find the "made in china".

Basically, the FC goods (photos, t-shirts, key chains, etc) all come from HPFC in Japan. That said, even tho it comes from Japan, it is entirely possible that UpFront contracted manufacturers from other countries (as mogxii mentioned).

Some of the non-FC specific releases (concert DVD, single V's, etc) might be TW editions, as they have an additional subtitle for the TW audience. But overseas members can't purchase those anyway (it won't add to your shopping cart, you get a error if you try), so it doesn't really matter. Forward Music, the TW licensee that runs the HPFCTW site, doesn't have permission to ship retail releases outside China mainland, HK, Macau and TW. So for retail released items you can go to yesasia, cdjapan, amazon.jp, or a number of other places that sell HP retail goods. I suspect that this is why they don't have any retail PBs in their catalog.

#135 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 08:45 PM

hi there, check your order status, it might have shipped. My order (placed on Aug 28) was just shipped
Only thing tho, is that you don't know if the entire order shipped or not because sometimes stuff is backordered and a second shipment needs to be made

im afraid not <_<. u ordered urs quite earlier than mines so i dunno how long my delay'll be. (i made 2 orders at Sep 3rd & 16th :bad: )

about the backordering, would they charge more for tht if a second shipment is necessary? <_<

#136 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:04 PM

about the backordering, would they charge more for tht if a second shipment is necessary? :bad:

no, I had a few orders with multi shipment (which is how I found out about the backordering <_<), they did not recharge me for shipping.
But my visa has a 3% foreign transaction fee <_< but that's not their problem

#137 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:25 PM

Not exactly from the Chinese site, but related to the Chinese fans: Morning Musume interviewed for some Hong Kong TV network, aired yesterday http://www.sendspace.com/file/wvpmh8
Posted Image

#138 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:36 PM

Not exactly from the Chinese site, but related to the Chinese fans: Morning Musume interviewed for some Hong Kong TV network, aired yesterday http://www.sendspace.com/file/wvpmh8

Thanks for the link! Eri is clearly not aware of the double entendre that fried rice carries in chinese <_<

#139 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 08:51 PM

For 99% region 2 - as it is the original good from Japan (the same as sold there) it is region 2. I havent heard of region 3 (overseas) versions of the magazines.

Confirmed, I just received my Aug 14 order on Monday (shipped Aug 17, it spent 5wks in transit XD )
I ordered the DVD and it was region 2. So, I'm guessing that anything DVD that ships outside TW/HK/MC would be region 2

#140 timothy

timothy

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 07:12 AM

Confirmed, I just received my Aug 14 order on Monday (shipped Aug 17, it spent 5wks in transit :rolleyes: )
I ordered the DVD and it was region 2. So, I'm guessing that anything DVD that ships outside TW/HK/MC would be region 2

5wks! ill hav to wait evn longer cuz my order's still not shipped! ^-^ its been 10 days for one but 24 for the other. i know there'd be some delay as they r concert goods but surely they should be i stock by now? has ayone who ordered c-ute or berryz concert products been shipped yet btw? oh and auruoragb do u receive a dispatched order notification email, cuz iv been logging everyday to see if the order status has changed

good to know its region-2 anyway, relieved to hear tht. ^^'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users