• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#81 limchuast

limchuast

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 11:38 PM

I wish they could made USA Official website because they're alot of fans love their artist. ^^;

From what I learnt on Chinese forum, it was a buddy's work. He fell for HP just for months, and that time Abe Natsumi was on a formal visit to Taiwan. After witnessing the hundreds of fans waiting for Nacchi in terminal, he felt that he was not alone and has high confidence. He started the 10,000 fans signing campaign in Taiwan and sent it to UFA management (thru help of a Japanese TV station). Because of the number of fans participate (almost all major Chinese HP, MM and other HP related forum from Taiwan, China and Hong Kong supported the campaign), and the high publicity of Chinese media on this campaign, in 1 year time, UFA announced that they are setting up a formal HP website in Taiwan for the Chinese.

So, if you wish to have a USA official or Europe official, try the same way.

you think we can sign a petetion for this?

whose with me

I think UFA wont expand another new market in near future. Now their focus is Asia, so international oofficial site have to wait for a bit longer.

#82 zeroboy

zeroboy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 02:56 AM

I would go for anything as long as the site is in English. ^^;
Posted Image Posted Image

#83 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 02:44 AM

Instructions on how to become an overseas (not in Japan) fan club member (Requires Visa/ Mastercard, costs ~60USD) and passport number. YES, you can join from most countries of the world
I can't emphasize it enough, PLEASE use real data when registering for member! It's used for various member validation, especially product shipping. The info should be as secure as a normal online shopping site, so being truthful is for your benefit. It is difficult to change (requires Chinese knowledge to write a e-mail) once you've entered the data

1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image 3. Posted Image 4. Posted Image
5. Posted Image 6. Posted Image 7. Posted Image 8. Posted Image 9. Posted Image 10. Posted Image

If there are additional questions wrt membership reply to this thread.
Next week (no promises tho) I'll try to make a fanclub member-only access feature guide and shopping guide.
With membership, you're supposed to get a member card. But they are still designing it for the overseas fanclub.
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

#84 Garamon

Garamon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1000 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

Here's an interesting article I found in today's Asahi.

Morning Musume, the all-girl pop group that marks its 10th anniversary this year, attracted attention when it announced in March that two Chinese teenagers have joined as its first non-Japanese members.

Tsunku, the group's producer, said one of his goals is to expand into other parts of Asia and that Li Chun, 19, who goes by the stage name of Junjun, and Qian Lin, 16, known as Linlin, would play important roles.

Morning Musume is already selling CDs in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Up-Front Agency Co., the group's management company, said it hopes to sell CDs and hold concerts in mainland China in the future.

#85 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

If there are additional questions wrt membership reply to this thread.

Hmm ok lets assume i just go ahead and join the Chinese one rather than the Japanese one. Does it still have all the same items available for ordering ? and can i preorder concert tickets on it ?

If the answer is no to the first one does that mean i have to send them an order form ?

#86 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

At the moment, it seems that it only gets new items as they come out. You can order them till they're out of stock.
You can browse their list:
http://www.helloproj....asp?AID=0&PN=1
Change the PN=1 to PN=2, etc for the other pages (the link is also on the page)
I think there are some stuff that are Jp exclusive, I don't know what they are because I have no access to the jp fan club. But I think that the concert goods and FC photos are the same.
But so far, the chinese FC members have been able to order concert tix since mid July. Only paying FC members get to do this, free members don't
If you're not certain if FC membership is worthwhile, you can join free membership which gets allows you to shop there for official FC goods (FC members get a 5% discount). Main difference is that they ship internationally

#87 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:43 PM

Shopping Guide:
Generally, you can buy stuff as long as you're a member of the HP Taiwan site (doesn't have to be a paying FC member). Paying FC members get a ~5% discount. There is no formula for overseas shipping, basically, it's calculated as a part of the checkout process

If you haven't registered, register with my registration guide. It should look like:
Posted Image
If not, log in:
1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image
Once logged in:
3.Posted Image

Select the products you like
Please keep in mind that almost all DVDs will NOT ship outside TW, HK and Macau, in fact, it will not allow you to add it to the basket. The only ones that will are DVD magazines and things that are not sold in retail. With CDs, they only ship to TW, HK, China and Macau.
Pretty much everything else (photos, t-shirts, towels, keychains, etc) will ship pretty much anywhere they let you register from.
4. Posted Image 4b. Posted Image 5. Posted Image
Once you've got the items you want, select the shopping cart and check out
6. Posted Image 7. Posted Image 8. Posted Image 9. image 9 10. image 10
image post limit on the last 2 images

#88 Himalia™

Himalia™

M-Line Purist

• Senpai
  • 14231 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 11:45 PM

Ok thanks for all that will take a closer look. A quick question about postage. Is it reasonable ? do you have any idea if it done as a set price per item or calculated by weight ?

NT hmm so Taiwanese currency.. that is correct isn't it ?

#89 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:20 AM

It's definitely by weight. cost is probably comparable to shipping from Japan, but Philippines is close to TW, so probably not that bad

NT is New Taiwan Dollar, in my guide, I used a 32 ntd to 1 usd estimate

#90 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 05:03 PM

ahh!!! im so glad that H!P has a website in Taiwan. but im in Canada and i can't sign up for it!! can anyone help me!!!??

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#91 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:48 PM

Do you want to join the official (paid) fanclub? or just join the website (free) to buy FC products? If the former, please follow my earlier guide. If the latter, I'll prep another guide for it in the future

#92 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:55 PM

Do you want to join the official (paid) fanclub? or just join the website (free) to buy FC products? If the former, please follow my earlier guide. If the latter, I'll prep another guide for it in the future

well i read ur thread on the official membership, and i do have a little intreste in it, but all i really want to do is to buy things from H!P. So i guess ill just join the free one, but im in Canada, so how can i sign up? it is a Tawain site anyways>< i don't think they would send things all the way to Canada anyways. Im not sure if u understand what im saying, but im trying to express myself the best i can!~

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#93 pollypan

pollypan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 343 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

i decided to join this official fanclub because it is a chinese website....and my native language is chinese...:lol:
Michishige Sayumi :: Kumai Yurina ::: Jurina:Acchan:Mayuyu
Posted Image
BERRYZ KOUBOU DAISUKI^^

#94 reyfer

reyfer

Forever grateful for having Sayumi and Morning Musume in my life

• Senpai
  • 3708 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

well i read ur thread on the official membership, and i do have a little intreste in it, but all i really want to do is to buy things from H!P. So i guess ill just join the free one, but im in Canada, so how can i sign up? it is a Tawain site anyways>< i don't think they would send things all the way to Canada anyways. Im not sure if u understand what im saying, but im trying to express myself the best i can!~

I live in Venezuela, I joined the FC on the chinese site, and I get the pics and posters just fine (still no DVDs, but soon)
Posted Image

#95 Moogu

Moogu

1st gen member

• Senpai
  • 595 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:13 PM

I live in Venezuela, I joined the FC on the chinese site, and I get the pics and posters just fine (still no DVDs, but soon)

i do not know where that is but ti seems far. so can i still sign up for the free membership and jsut type in my Canada address?

Still in Love with

TANAKA REINA!

Posted Image

#96 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:01 AM

How to join free membership, requires valid e-mail address:
YES, you can join from most countries of the world!
I can't emphasize it enough, PLEASE use real data when registering for member! It's used for various member validation, especially product shipping. The info should be as secure as a normal online shopping site, so being truthful is for your benefit. It is really difficult to change (requires Chinese knowledge to write a e-mail) once you've entered the data. If you don't have a passport (and you don't plan on attending events), you can use any string, try to make it memorable because it is used in case you forget your login password
1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image 3. Posted Image 4. Posted Image 5. Posted Image 6. Posted Image

At this point, the process should be complete. You should be logged in and see the main screen with your member name on top:
Posted Image
If not, log in:
1. Posted Image 2. Posted Image

#97 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 12:17 PM

im really wantin the concert goods, posters, t-shirts, photos etc. r they EXACTLY the same as the japanese ones or r they lower quality? i dont want them to be worth less in value than the japan ones, in case i want to resale some stuff in the future. do u need to be a subsribed fan member to get concert only goods?

this website sounds like a godsend for us foreigners! :good:

tht passport number thing is a real bunmer though (i dont trust it to much). i put in a fake one, so does tht matter?

#98 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

^According to the item descriptions they are the original japanese ones

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#99 auroragb

auroragb

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1117 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:13 PM

Yeah, the items on the site are OFFICIAL FC goods. As far as I can tell, they are same as from Japan

#100 timothy

timothy

:)

• Senpai
  • 828 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:17 PM

just ordered frm the site.
here's wots displayed in my order status:
無論付款與否,只要產生過下單記錄的交易資料都會出現在

(貨幣單位:NT/新台幣)

訂單編號 類別 日期 金額 處理情形 操作

HS-00002749 線上購物 2007-09-03 2,385 已付款但未經承辦人員確認 瀏覽
HS-00002747 線上購物 2007-09-03 1,070 尚未完成付款 瀏覽
HS-00002728 線上購物 2007-09-01 1,460 尚未完成付款 瀏覽

i only wanted to order the HS-00002749, but mustve accidentally added the other two when checking total price but there's no cancel button (the other two say no payment made?)! :blink: :w00t: ^^; its really strange cuz i nvr entered the payment page for the other two orders, so is there a way to cancel those? the translation for the status of HS-00002749 "Has paid money but after has not undertaken the personnel to confirm", so wot am i supposed to do to confirm it? send an email to them? (but i cant find the address) ^^; XD :sob:

can someone plz plz help me, any help is much appreciated!! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users