Photo

Hello! Pro Kenshuusei / Trainee (ハロプロ研修生)

• Please log in to reply
8311 replies to this topic

#7701 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:56 AM

Man, just seeing them here, this waiting period you know?

OesA1P3.png

At this rate, we wont see anything new happening for them till 2018. Of course my lack of Japanese comprehension doesn't help either for information about them lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#7702 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

Pretty much. The audition pushed back the the plans they had for those girls.
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#7703 Siiseli

Siiseli

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 04:57 AM

I sorta keep hoping they'd just make the 3 of them a unit. Maybe at most add 1-2 girls from the kss to them. All 3 of them are similarly skilled and from what I've seen they look good together in general and on-stage... Well one can dream ^^;

#7704 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

A unit with Ichioka Reina, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime, Maeda Kokoro, Noguchi Kurumi, Kodama Sakiko and Okamura Minami would be everything.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#7705 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 03:59 PM

Nishida, Eguchi, Okamura and Nakayama will hold an event in Nagoya tomorrow. A new Minimoni or S/mileage unit?  :whistle:

http://www.helloproj...1bf81f6e48c0fe/

aRKaseC.jpg

#7706 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

I wouldn't put it past them to use this event as a cover to do a signature surprise interruption where the girls are announced to be joining Ichioka's group.  That seems like a very H!P way to do things.

#7707 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:13 PM

ooh they all so cute! H!P doesn't really have a cute group right now, the closest is country girls which is 1. Part-time and 2. varies from cute to retro image. I'd be a little concerned if they planned to announce a new group before ichioka factory and whatever the theatre section is debuts. I'd be happy for the KSS to start having subunits or something though, that would be cool.

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

#7708 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:36 AM

Interesting that they are trying to give KSS more of their own little events.

#7709 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

An event reveal would be interesting way to do it, but I have a hard time imagining them putting Ichioka (nearly 19) in a group that otherwise consists of 14 and 12 year olds. Though I really hope we get some kind of information in the next couple of months.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#7710 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

It's Nakayama, not Nakayawa ^_^ 

Oh my, two my fav trainees and two I kinda like :o I'm hyped!

Spoiler

caCYGi9.jpg

#7711 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

To pour more cold water on the idea, they have other events like this planned with different groups of KSS.... but you never know which one could be a reveal. :ph34r:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7712 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

If I happen to see a group that includes Horie, Inoue, Yuhane, and anyone else from the 24th-26th gens, that'd be when I get particularly suspicious about every girl at an event getting the debut.  They could also prolong things and single out just one or more girls from these events to be joining the group.  After the first time it happens, that would give people extra incentive to view the later ones for more possible surprise announcements.

If I were doing it that way, I'd let the event play out normally, interrupt at some point near the end, preferably right before the last song, and announce which one or more of the girls have been selected to join Ichioka's group.  I'd give no further information given about whether those are the only members chosen.  I'd also keep the upcoming KSS events secretive about who will be in them until a few days before the event so that people can build some anticipation.  The second event, I'd announce just one more selection.  At the third, I'd select nobody and let the event play out just to keep people guessing.  Likewise, it could be worthwhile to not announce someone at the first event, but to do so starting from the second while still skipping the third so that nobody goes in thinking that a selection is guaranteed.  That would continue until the last girl is added at some point in December, just in time to do an indie recording to be active in the new years countdown event where they could debut the song/s.

Yes, I do try to view everything as if I were booking towards PPVs at a wrestling promotion.

#7713 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

^^^ Fixed.  ^^;

https://twitter.com/...586559066611712

vUdeHVS.jpg?1

#7714 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

I doubt H!P will go back to small groups like S/m but those 4 look good together.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#7715 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

I was watching old KKS/HP egg videos on YouTube and started wondering about their costumes. Anyone know if there are photos/pictures of all the offical costumes? I know they had cheerleader ones back in the Egg days and they've had at least 4 other charges that I've seen since they've been KSS.

#7716 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:07 PM

There should be pictures of all or at least most of them, if memory serves. I know there are pictures of the cheerleader costumes. If you can describe the ones you're looking for, I'd be happy to go find some examples for you. Or do you just want to see pictures of each of them?

img20080924020701s.jpg
img20081001221526s.jpg img20080929074137223s.jpg

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7717 smileageFAN

smileageFAN

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 197 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I was just looking for pictures of all of them, I find it interesting to see the evolution.

#7718 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:58 AM

I'll try to find what I can remember and edit this post later.

Edit: This is more or less from memory and very brief searching, so it likely isn't 100%. Dates are rough and stuff is probably missing or shouldn't be included. 2008 is especially rough for my memory and I don't have the time to go check every Hello! Project concert to compare. :lol: I tried to label the ones I wasn't sure about, but I probably still didn't catch everything. It should offer somewhat of a look into how they changed at least.

Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#7719 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:58 PM

They also had these red ones in the H!P summer 2014 concerts and the september 2014 kenshuusei show

From what I know, they only wore them during those concerts

338615_1413168616.jpg

In motion in this video at 6:42

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x5f7i39

(Also a very interesting video to watch and see how many of them have debuted now)

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#7720 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:00 PM

Medatte Do Dance performance at 21:35 !! ​<3 

I've loved this song since the first time I heard it and hearing it in better quality just made me like it more. I'm such a fan of upbeat fun Hello! Project songs like this. Now we just have to wait until they put it up on iTunes so I can buy it :D I also noticed that Shiori got quite a bit of attention in this video, I knew she was getting popular but I feel like she has a bright future! (Of course I'm happy with the shots of my oshimen too!)

I'm kind of worried about Kizuki though, if they don't put her in Icchan's group I can see her leaving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users