• Please log in to reply
13294 replies to this topic

#41 Marzipan

Marzipan

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:00 AM

Okay, so I'm a bit confused-- there's a third girl from China being added to Morning Musume? Wow, this is surprising o__o

Yet this is exciting~ I can't wait to see her debut, I'm curious to see what she'll be like ^__^
.::Thinking of you...wherever you are::.

Makoto: I have...just one regret. A big disgrace...
Yossie: You've got plenty of those, Makoto.
Makoto: ... *glare*
Yossie: Uh, no, I mean we all share in you disgraces...we're all totally disgraced...;;
Miki: Maybe you shouldn't talk anymore;

4-16-07

#42 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:03 AM

Okay, so I'm a bit confused-- there's a third girl from China being added to Morning Musume? Wow, this is surprising o__o

Yet this is exciting~ I can't wait to see her debut, I'm curious to see what she'll be like ^__^

Third? I thought there are only two?

#43 Mimi_girl

Mimi_girl

♥I'm a Shorta and Manga Artist♥

• Senpai
  • 3309 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:06 AM

^ There are two. He probably means like there are three 8th gen. members and two are from China.

ヽ(✿╹◡╹✿)ノ  Visit my artsu pages! And remember the morals of life is SHORTA  

Deviantart Tumblr YouTube Official Art Channel Twitter

#44 Marzipan

Marzipan

4th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:08 AM

(*cough* She :whistle:; )

It was just me being confused, I wasn't sure if there were two girls or three because of the threads. But thanks for clearing that up! At least Aika won't be alone in the 8th gen.
.::Thinking of you...wherever you are::.

Makoto: I have...just one regret. A big disgrace...
Yossie: You've got plenty of those, Makoto.
Makoto: ... *glare*
Yossie: Uh, no, I mean we all share in you disgraces...we're all totally disgraced...;;
Miki: Maybe you shouldn't talk anymore;

4-16-07

#45 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:15 AM

Anyway, i'm not sure if this is a good idea, Tsunku probably should study more in history between china and japan, because as far as i know, huge amount of chinese(include teens) doesnt like japanese stuff, mainly in mainland china, i know thereare lots of fans in HK and taiwan, but chose two girls from mainland china probably not going to get more attention espcially if Tsunku want to expand its market from japan to more part of asia, i think if he added few girls from korea or even Hk or taiwan would works better than that. I dont wanna add any history point of view here, i JUST think Tsunku could make a better and smarter choice.

But hey, things already been decided, we can only wish them luck. For the girls, they do look cute. :whistle:

#46 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:24 AM

(*cough* She :whistle:; )

It was just me being confused, I wasn't sure if there were two girls or three because of the threads. But thanks for clearing that up! At least Aika won't be alone in the 8th gen.

Aika will feel strange, not sure how they gonna communicate with each other. The girls only been studying japanese for 2 months, what are they going to say? Ohayou?

But they should pick up some useful vocabublary pretty fast. knowing most of kanji should help them alot.

#47 firefly

firefly

1st gen member

• Shinmem
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:57 AM

wow, a shocker! :rolleyes: now i know why Tsunku only chose one girl from the Happy 8Ki audition (and didn't pick my beloved Sumire :lol: ). a super top secret recruitment project! :lol:

great news , nevertheless. a new dawn has opened for our beloved Morning Musume & Hello!Project.

From the pics we've seen so far, Lin Lin has already been part of H!P Eggs and performed at concerts. so maybe she's gotten used a bit to the H!P idol life. it'll be interesting how Tsunku/UFA uses her piano/guitar playing skills for the group.
all the best, Lin Lin. don't worry, all of us fans will look after you, especially us Mame fans! :D

p/s: hmm, it'll be pretty hard if they don't understand Japanese, so hopefully they'll be able to speak soon. it would be interesting to have a Nihongo class segment in H!M, but don't think it'll happen, now that H!M has been cut to 30 minutes.
Posted Image
Mame-hime ~ perfecto mundo! sugar, spice & everything nice!!!

#48 Evening Musuko

Evening Musuko

• Senpai
  • 2403 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:41 AM

I want to wish Linlin good luck in Morning Musume. Can't wait to see what she'll contribute.

#49 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:45 AM

Just so I can understand, Junjun plays piano, and Linlin, does she play something?

It's just that it came to my mind that they could do something not like the other girls (instead of dancing, they would play instruments?)
That'd apply better if they are really only exchange students

#50 Ero.Egao

Ero.Egao

SKINSHIP is my new favorite word.

• Senpai
  • 695 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:43 AM

i sure do like Lin Lin (Japanese people will say it "Rin Rin", right?). she's got a lot of experience what with she's MCed and been in tv dramas before in China, and she was part of the H!P Eggs so she's got a hold on what the H!P work is like. i trust that she's gonna do a great job and her and Jun Jun will prove all those haters wrong :rolleyes: *We Will Rock You starts playing somewhere in the background*

My Fan Fiction Thread // MySpace // Photobucket
Thanks to the great SNIPER for my sig/avi!
Posted Image

#51 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:46 AM

i sure do like Lin Lin (Japanese people will say it "Rin Rin", right?). she's got a lot of experience what with she's MCed and been in tv dramas before in China, and she was part of the H!P Eggs so she's got a hold on what the H!P work is like. i trust that she's gonna do a great job and her and Jun Jun will prove all those haters wrong :rolleyes: *We Will Rock You starts playing somewhere in the background*

yea...lin lin pronouns rin rin in japanese..

#52 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:03 AM

oh Goddess..hold me...............

i'm not happy or sad or anything, i'm just completely shocked in front of the computer right now about the news..........

k i need some time right now....Goddess....hold me.........

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#53 rngoqmeqwe

rngoqmeqwe

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2507 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:12 AM

Sorry this is totally silly but that rin rin talk reminded me of "Minimoni Telephone ga RIN RIN RIN" LOL :rolleyes:

#54 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:39 AM

oh Goddess..hold me...............

i'm not happy or sad or anything, i'm just completely shocked in front of the computer right now about the news..........

k i need some time right now....Goddess....hold me.........

i been shocked all day my friend and i had to work knowing this news all day
as the klingons would say today wasnt a good day to die
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#55 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:55 AM

I've already added her on msn.. sheisnt online yet..cuz its 3-4 am now in china. if she does reply me. what should i ask??

serioulsy???????
gosh i want to add her too
is her msn publicized or sth?
hey i know chinese i can talk to her well......this might be a chance for sth....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#56 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:05 AM

I've already added her on msn.. sheisnt online yet..cuz its 3-4 am now in china. if she does reply me. what should i ask??

serioulsy???????
gosh i want to add her too
is her msn publicized or sth?
hey i know chinese i can talk to her well......this might be a chance for sth....

chance for what ..lol. I dont know if she will ever go online...i've already send her a emaill ask her to add me...waiting for reply, and she is probably extremely busy...imagine to learn a new language in like 2-3 months...wow...

its not msn...just her yahoo email...so if she use yahoo messenger i could talk her through msn...but not sure she will use that or not....

edit: she is not in china....somewhere tokyo i believe....she post few photo she took in japan..one is city like in tokyo with that tall tower..?

#57 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:05 AM

ask her what song she like from MM
and what she think about joining is she happy
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#58 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:08 AM

ask her what song she like from MM
and what she think about joining is she happy

man i wish i can talk to her...and obviously she is so busy now....if she goes online and actually talk to me...i will ask her as many question as i can. GOD BLESS ME!!

#59 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:10 AM

lol problaby her inbox is busted by now....
but e-mailing her is still a chance to take for whatever reason...

#60 craftkiller

craftkiller

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:13 AM

lol problaby her inbox is busted by now....
but e-mailing her is still a chance to take for whatever reason...

Yeah...must be thousands of email getting to her everyday....so i dont know....but this is the only chance we can 1on1 talk to a mm member..mayb even get some firsthand picture....if we become friends.....i mean...chance of lifetime..glad iam chinese...^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users