• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#41 hervin

hervin

Stylee Style-e

• Senpai
  • 726 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 07:31 AM

Hm, that's normal. I guess no one saw Manga Misty before.

so what does manga misty looks like?
still water attracts floating weeds
Posted Image

#42 °Cal.Mer.Sac

°Cal.Mer.Sac

Let's tanobaru!!!

• Senpai
  • 4455 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:31 PM

i remember back in fifth grade when the topless misty/Starmie card. yeah all the little boys went crazy :lol:
Posted Image

#43 konstargirl

konstargirl

Been liking Touhou since 07 B******

• Senpai
  • 2615 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:36 PM

You know you're addicted to Hamtaro when you listen to there songs practically everyday.
Posted Image

Halloween!!!

#44 sailormari

sailormari

Spreading Mari goodness since 1998

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:45 PM

You know you're addicted to sailor moon when you go to the pet store asking them for a black cat that can tlak they just look at you............
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#45 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

you know you are addicted to Yakitate Japan when you react to every delicious bread you eat.

Posted Image

#46 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:01 PM

You know you're addicted to Oh My Goddess when you call fast food places and on purpose try to dial them wrong so you can get the goddess hotline
Grand Master Shogun SailorMari and part of the Mari Branch of W.H.O.A. (World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy)
Posted Image
voted Mari's Greatest Fan in the 2010 & 2011 Greatest Fan Awards...thanks to all who voted for me and thanks to Sprinklebuns♥Yutorin for siggy

#47 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 10:52 PM

u know u are addicted to PoT (prince of tennis) when u try to return a ball, u sudden turn your back to the ball and make a slice from left to right, just like how fuji does, but the ball hit your back instead....

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#48 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

Became an AKB48 fan during his absence

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:10 PM

you know you're addicted when you see Mame and Tsuji doing the Kamehameha

FukumuraSig_zps01ca5087.jpg
(*^ ^*)

#49 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:11 PM

hhahahahahahahahahahaha i remember tubster had one of abe doing that :sob:

KUDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#50 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:21 PM

you know you're addicted anime when you you own right now 425 video tapes and over 90 dvds all anime

in case you wonder my collection total cost to me over the years at 12824.25 thats alot and that does count manga comics cd and so for

when i first started to but anime video tapes were real costly like 39.95 each back in the early 90's but as time went by and ebay and other web sites those prices drop alot

you know you're addicted anime when you pay 39.95 for a 30 min long show and be happy you got it :sob:
Posted Image

#51 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

http://i32.photobuck...nap-6682078.png
-who else see this? am i the only one obsessed?

(*^ ^*)

#52 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:46 PM

So, what do I win?

holy crap is that misty? yea i don't want just a button when i win......

but um i've seen many different pokemon mangas, but never seen this misty before...

>>Rox's pic
um i never saw that one before, and aika's in it? is it new?

u know u are addicted to some mangas when u would copy its style and studies it, then hand it in as art project

#53 RoxasuEX

RoxasuEX

• Senpai
  • 5072 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:56 PM

^lol haha american censorship is funny

(*^ ^*)

#54 綺麗な氷

綺麗な氷

Druidist follower of the Goddess Kago

• Senpai
  • 3252 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:24 AM

http://i32.photobuck...nap-6682078.png
-who else see this? am i the only one obsessed?

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Yeah, that's Misty. I bought the English version of the Manga (5..6..7 years ago?) which severely censored her...
Example: Posted Image

Holy crap! I owned those comics. I had no idea that was censored. And I remember that black suit she had in it too.
Pokemon manga is super ecchi. o.0
Mo ghrá thú, a Ai Kago
New signature coming probably never! :D

#55 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:31 AM

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NICE ONE!!!

u know u are addicted to manga when it's always your topic when u have to do "artist history" assignment

i've done over 15 of them already

#56 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:36 AM

you know you are addicted to anime when you decide for every creative assignment to be about anime.

Posted Image

#57 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 05:09 AM

you know you're addicted anime when you plan to own your own comic/manga store so you can get your stuff at half price
Posted Image

#58 sanrio

sanrio

ローマーンースー

• Senpai
  • 10977 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:39 AM

u know u are addicted to YuGIOh when u try using a whole bottle of hair gel at once just to see if you can you hair to look like yugi's

#59 Rokou

Rokou

щ(゚Д゚щ)

• Senpai
  • 1116 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:36 AM

you know you're addicted anime when you plan to own your own comic/manga store so you can get your stuff at half price

that would cost more than just buying them.

You know you're addicted to anime when you rather date an anime girl/boy.

Posted Image

#60 sailormari

sailormari

• Senpai
  • 15428 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 07:34 PM

you know you're addicted anime/speed racer when you drive on the road and a car pulls out in front instead hitting the brakes he touch a button on your stearling wheele and your car jumps over them :good:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users