• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

#361 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:48 AM

In her blog, Asuka put this picture. If I understood well, the baby is herself :wub:

asukapeque.pngsubir foto

Source: http://ameblo.jp/asu...2147177248.html

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#362 Satu ♥

Satu ♥

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:41 PM

So cute  ^_^

“私の最大の魅力はこの笑顔なので、みんなで最後まで、笑顔で盛り上がっていきましょう!”

Suzuki Kanon, 31.5.2016

#363 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:46 PM

Nothing new and not news, but sometimes I like to remember that lightly short and chubby girl. When Sharan-Q members see this 12 years old girl, they laugh... untill she starts to sing. Thanks for all you give us, Asuka.

Good memories, do you like to enjoy it with me? :gitaa:

In this video she kinda reminds me of Akane when she first joined. Looks mature for her age.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#364 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:17 PM

I agree, Mysterymoms, today at that age the girls don't look so mature. More than that, her voice sounds soooooo good.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#365 denadel

denadel

Sheki-Dol fan

• Senpai
  • 1128 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:01 PM

Asuka's band (Peacestone) is releasing their first single in March. Fukuda isn't on the cover, so I am not sure if she's featured in any of the songs (she is currently on maternity leave since early 2016).

http://peacestoneoff...セラはやぶさは想いを乗せて』/

Edit: She is in it! Peacestone confirmed on twitter!

www.hpoldschool.com (under construction)

#366 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 11:38 PM

Has Asuka ever commented on Morning Musume after she left? Like what does she thinks about the newer lineups and etc. Im curious if she keeps following them.

#367 ranghurl

ranghurl

Sakuraddicted

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

http://ameblo.jp/asu...2254505768.html
Fukuda Asuka listened to the new single. Jealousy jealousy was mentioned in her blog. (Seems to me, that she liked it)

JJ reminds her of 80s disco.

J3FRfVi.jpg

#368 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:35 PM

Maybe we will finally see her reunite with Momusu for the 20th anniversary?

#369 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

I wish that, RenaiHunter. :good:

#370 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:04 AM

PeaceStone keeps acting. Asuka talks about translating the lyrics to sign language (or at least that's why I understood from the automatic translator). The next concert in this club will be in day 22.

peacestoneclub.pngsubir fotos onlinecertificity.com

Source: http://ameblo.jp/asu...y-20170408.html

#371 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:39 AM

I though I put this video before, but i must made something wrong and it's not here.

It's Asuka answering some question from followers. ^_^

#372 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 12:37 PM

Nakazawa san talked about Fukuda Asuka in her blog and viceversa.... I dont know more about the context

http://ameblo.jp/nak...2285649195.html

Fukuda's blog

http://ameblo.jp/asu...ial/page-3.html

#373 Friday

Friday

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 285 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 01:32 PM

Asukacchi was talking about how she has recently been having dreams of the other members and wonders if they're fated to meet again.

Yuko responded that [Asuka's] post made her tear up and hopes that the dream of all members reuniting for the 20th anniversary comes true.

It's a dream come true for me if I get to see all 1st gen reunited and get to hear them sing together again <3

#374 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:08 PM

Oh, that would be one of the best news. :w00t:  I started to cry when I read your resume, Friday. Do you mind if I quote your entry in Nakazawa's thread?

#375 Maria Morales

Maria Morales

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:07 AM

Thank you so much Friday for your answer!!!!! I want to reply in their blog to both Nakazawa san and Fukuda san about it!!! Thank you

#376 Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 09:38 PM

https://www.dailymot...福田明日香170629_fun

someone translate this please

#377 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

Guys, I'm curious about this news, nobody here has posted about it so I'll do it.

http://www.yumeki.or...de-su-renuncia/

According to this article Asuka Fukuda mentions the real reason of her graduation from MM, one of them is the stressing environment, there's also the older members like Yoko Nakazawa who were intimidating the youngers like her, and that she couln't enjoy her normal life anymore, which made her to enter in an anxiety state. Also it mentions who depressed she felt after the success of MM that happened after she left. And the economic difficulties she encountered. 

I don't know if this is true because usually this page tends to post articles against H!P with personal opinions and fake facts. So I want to know if any of you knows about this.

Morning Musume'19

#378 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 10:51 PM

From Starra at Jplop in the OG thread:

From my understanding:
-After the ASAYAN auditions, she wanted to go back to a normal life but then was put in MM。. She said it felt like she didn't know what was going on (at the time).
-They all got paid the same amount. The company took care of living and transportation expenses.
-It felt like, to her, the group didn't really get along and everyone saw each other as rivals.
-Apparently, Yuuko was the one who Asuka got on with the least, although Asuka says that that was most likely because of a difference in age and Asuka not understanding Yuuko's way of thinking despite realising now that Yuuko would compromise a lot.
-The official reason for leaving was for study, but she wasn't interested in going to school. She wanted to hang out in Harajuku all the time and didn't know what she wanted to do with her future.
-She felt out of place amongst the other members because she thought she wasn't being serious about the group as much.
-Tsunku tried to persuade her to stay in a conversation that lasted over an hour but he was using too many allegories and she had no idea what he was on about (lol).
-She quit high school in her first year and went on to work part-time at a bakery after that.
-She has no bad feelings about MM。's success with LOVE Machine, and when she saw the CMs she just thought "I wonder if I could've made a bit more money".
-3 years after her graduation from MM。she returned to high school (and graduated) and got a boyfriend.
-She met her husband, who's 3 years younger than her, at a nomikai (a drinking party type of thing) that her friend's work held.

So basically, nothing incriminating and things we mostly knew already. I think in the end she doesn't regret leaving but also realises it was mostly due to her being too young to understand what was happening around her.

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#379 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

^Thanks for posting, once again the admin of that page Yumeki tries to put down the H!P, this time putting the facts in another contexty so people might think it's UFA and MM members' fault.

Morning Musume'19

#380 radeblunner

radeblunner

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 12:09 AM

^ To be fair, judging by what I've seen on Twitter even Japanese viewers interpreted it really negatively because of what's been said in the past still coloring what Asuka's said now. During Dream Morning Musume promotions, Iida and Nacchi confessed they were harsh and cold at times because of how competitive the group was. I mean, 5th gen and 6th gen were terrified of Iida up until a year before she graduated because of how strict she was with them lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users