• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#261 Ahiko

Ahiko

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 4274 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

So i hope they will let us know more about this it seems Takeuchi Naoko is much more strict than ever with her things. But i'm sure she will make it something worth it.

#262 Draude12

Draude12

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 979 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I hope so also.

5ydydu.jpg

Avatar and signature created by ByuTaeReinA, Thank you very much.

3DS XL : 3282-5026-1667- Draude12 - Playing POKEMON X

#263 Novibunn

Novibunn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

Even though it was supposed to air this winter..

The new series will be streaming on NicoNico this summer, in July.

I was looking forward to see it this month.. but as long as there isn't another delay I think I'll be okay. ;_;

set by michirin ☆
2cem050.png
Hello! Project | AAA | EBiDAN | Da-iCE

#264 michi.K.O

michi.K.O

Fuku-hime's Royal Butler

• Senpai
  • 2387 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

Anyone knows the exact reason why the new anime is constantly being postponed? 

TEAM MIZUKINGDOM!

#265 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

Last time they said it was delayed (from summer to winter) it was because of disagreements on the audience(ie who the show is aimed at).

I would not be surprised if it's more disputes delaying it. 

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#266 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

i could see how that disagreement came about. They had to choose to aim it at the kids who watched the original and are now "grown up" or the current young wipper snappers now to aspire new sailormoon children. 

Dont see why it cant be both though. Did somebody want to add adult content or something O.o

#267 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

They will reveal the new Anime cast on 27th April Nico Nico Douga Event this Sunday, and a new Anime Key Visual as a Postcard will be given to the Guests. 

Really excited to see what is coming for this.

#268 Muneshige

Muneshige

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

The old anime really doesn't hold up very well. I mean, it really, REALLY doesn't hold up. Especially the third and fourth seasons which were so terrible that it would be best if everyone were to just forget them. Artistically, culturally... they were really stuck in a 70s to early 90s era. A girl living at a rustic temple who dresses in hold garb there. A girl who is "too tall" and her whole thing is that she doesn't quite fit into massively outdated gender expectations. A Japanese "movie star" from England that apparently no one in Japan is capable of recognizing.

The fact that only one character has parents, the rest of them apparently live alone in Northwest Tokyo-- and it was even clearly set in a 1980s version of Tokyo. The whole self-contained episodes that followed a strict story structure and half of it was stock footage also doesn't really hold up. Not when it is trying to compete with Pokemon and One Piece.

The Live Action TV show did quite a lot better with its story elements. I like how the bad guys had more character and were brought back after their initial defeat. One of the heroes being turned evil. The fact that the real threat was the fury of Sailor Moon's past life. I like that it threw out that whole really badly executed fake out of "oh, Sailor MOON, we must find the MOON Princess... who, you know, looks exactly like you but with Silver hair... and happens to be the only other young woman associated with the moon since all the others are associated with other planets... oh, gee. Whereever could she be?"

If the new anime is somewhat closer to the live action version and NOTHING like the manga, it might work.

#269 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:01 AM

^

It will be closer to the Manga. The Anime was really bad at times, 4th Season was just boring.

#270 Muneshige

Muneshige

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

The manga had really horrendous pacing though. Like people remember the four generals because of the anime.

In the manga?

Jadeite drives a bus transporting people into a weird pocket dimension where they sleep. He manages to catch Rei, notices her and thinks she is cute and then she immediately wakes up and blows him up.

Nephrite's whole face turn story arc? Forget it! I think he might have gotten all of four lines of dialogue before he was insta-killed by Makoto's first use of the lightning power.

On the other hand, they spent way too much time on well.... you know, in the manga 14-year old Usagi has sex with 25-year old Mamoru within 1... 2 days of meeting him?

No characters ever got any depth or emotional development or even story arcs. The good guys were offed with just as little emotional depth-- particularly in a second series. I am not even sure the villains in the second series even had names before the anime version. They just showed up, did one attack which instantly killed one of the heroes and then they were killed off in one shot by the remaining heroes and... that was it.

Why would you want to make a version of the anime even closer to that?

#271 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

To be honest, some of the musicals and the live action had a lot more character development in them so I can see it being done completely legitimately.

I actually rate the musicals I've seen easily above the manga and the anime in terms of characters and plot. Easily. It's amazing that in the space of like 2hours they can do so much more than a season of anime could :P kind of bad really.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#272 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Trailer for upcoming Sailor Moon Anime

#273 miyafan012

miyafan012

3rd gen member

• Banned
  • 303 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

I don't really like the Art and Usagi's voice is annoying to me but I'm stil really excited to see this in action.

Miyabi,Captain,Chinami,Risako,Haruna,Airi,Rikako,Saho Akari<3

Berryz the type of group you hate cuz your fave can't.

#274 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

going back to the "original" Manga direction (Art, story, sex, etc) .....

for me. Anime > Live Action > Musical > Manga

so I really hope it's not solely lean towards Manga, but also Live Action :sob:

Usagi is still Usagi ... the same voice actress since day 1 ... still annoying as usual lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#275 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:00 AM

I feel like the art lacks emotion. The original series had the eye brows move and change towards the mood, now they seem to just sit there. I'll still be in full support though 

#276 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

I kinda hate how Luna was animated. Those eyes....

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#277 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

The OP is incredibly disappointing. I would have much rather preferred a cover of Moonlight Densetsu.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#278 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

I just want to see the first episode already and find out if it's any good or not. Musicals and Live Action is still pretty much where its at for me.

#279 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

Its out moonies~

http://www.crunchyro...lor-moon-656623

#280 Americanotaku

Americanotaku

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:48 PM

I'm interested in hearing thoughts. I tried to watch with an open mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users