• Please log in to reply
538 replies to this topic

#461 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Thanks for the warning, Mountainoluv :good:  I could find the picture.

Inaba_Ichii.png

This women only goes better with the years, Atsuko is 43 now, and Sayaka 33. If I found those beauties, I only would think the way to invite them to dinner (OK, I'm older than them, but you know what I mean). :arrow:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#462 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

happy lucky chance wonderland

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:37 PM

Thanks for posting it! ^ So pretty and such nice smiles!

I would love to meet either of them. Better would be to meet both.

#463 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

The video says "solo version" but in fact is a "centered version" with a dedicated camera that follows her all the stage along.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#464 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

Nice video! This was from that brief, bright and shining moment when Sayaka overlapped with 4th generation. They were only on one single together: 'Happy Summer Wedding.'

#465 MM10Fan

MM10Fan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 649 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

Posting here from the current tour thread:

Lxm1Pavx.jpg

signature and avatar by me

#466 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

Is Sayaka going to be involved with the 20th anniversary? (If they can involve Asuka Fukuda, why not her?!?)

#467 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

Sayaka keeps working in a teleshop TV channel. She talks about how good enviroment they had in the shoots, like a family.

Sayaka_Ventas.png

Source: http://ichiisayaka.c...com/イチおし!デラックス/

#468 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:15 AM

I started following Sayaka on Twitter. She seems to be pretty active professionally.

#469 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

[2017-11-20] Sayaka appeared as guest on Fuji TV´s variety show "Moshikashite Zuruteru?"

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6al0oi

l2a6WnQo_t.jpgus5ynOZn_t.jpg

#470 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:38 PM

Sayaka singing Daite HOLD ON ME! and Chokotto LOVE on a TV Show,

#471 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

It's nice to see her more in TV. :good:

#472 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

Sayaka and family visits a friend family who has an organic food restaurant (if I undertood the automatic translator right).

The girl in the picture with Sayaka's son is the daughter of her friends. Sayaka says her son is very talkative, but with this girl he talks more than ever, there is a romance in sight? <3

Sayaka_YFamilia.png

Source: http://ichiisayaka.com/takadanobuhiko/

#473 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

Sayaka recently tweeted/posted on Instagram some photos/a video from a skiing trip. It looked like a lot of fun. She really has a great smile.

#474 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:51 AM

Sayaka with CUBIC-CROSS, Shitsuren LOVE song (Heartbreak LOVE Song) in 2002. :ongaku:

#475 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

Sayaka is one of MM's prettiest members...if not the prettiest

#476 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

^ I agree.

Sayaka just tweeted that she has recovered from gastroenteritis that she had for a few days.

#477 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Thanks Mountainoluv. :good:

Sayaka went to a concert for the 20th anniversary of her friend AKINA.

Sayaka_Akina.png

Source: http://ichiisayaka.com/akinariripa/

#478 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Sayaka with part of her kids gone to see the sakuras. Her son put flowers in her hair (like in the song).

Familia_Sayaka.png

Source: http://ichiisayaka.com/spring/

#479 mountainoluv

mountainoluv

• Senpai
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:59 AM

Sayaka just tweeted a photo of herself with another lady who looked like Iida Kaori.

#480 waifusayu

waifusayu

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 404 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:04 AM

Sayaka just tweeted a photo of herself with another lady who looked like Iida Kaori.

Yup it's kaori. Hope its something to with MM.

Proud Usachan Creep

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users